Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

It's been a few years since the Hogwarts Battle and Hogwarts has been rebuilt.A new group of students is entering Hogwarts but this is no ordinary group for one is said to be the child of Voldemort and another is said to be one who kills her twin.Will the kids survive Hogwarts or will this year destroy them all?

Spots:

Twins of Harry/Hermione-taken by me and Lily

Grandson of Voldemort-taken by me

Son of Neville/Luna-Lily

Daughter of Ron/Lavendar

Son of Ginny/Cedric

Daughter of Cho Chang

Son of Seamus

Name:Malia Potter(Birth Name)Malia Anderson(Orphanage Name)

Looks:blond hair with purple tips green eyes extremely pretty scar on her wrist she keeps covered

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist fighter

House:Unknown(first and only)

Wand:Mahoghany Phoenix Feather 13 1/2 in Unbreakable

Patronus:Dragon

Spot:Twin 1 of Harry/Hermione

Crush:Son of Luna/Neville though Malfoy's son likes her

Background:after she was born her mom put her in an orphanage in the muggle world hoping no one would find her due to  given prophecy they had received from Dumbledore during this transfer a dark wizard attacked killing her mother leaving her with the scar on her wrist she grew up in that very orphanage with a very abusive care taker and all the blame has been put on her 

Other:best thief hacker artist fighter singer actress doesn't know she has a twin or who her dad is along with her sister is one of the most powerful wizards Snape takes a liking to her and is secretly trying to protect her doesn't like rules but school is the only time she will follow them(house points) she is the twin destined to die

Name:Grim

Looks:black hair green eyes extremely handsome

House:Slytherin

Wand:Oak Thestral Hair 13 1/2in Unyielding

Patronus:Snake

Spot:Grandson of Voldemort

Crush:Twin 2

Background:will not talk about it

Other: equal thief fighter best navigator/tracker/hunter no one trusts him after discovering who he really is he is nothing like his dad

Rules:

Everyone is Year 1

Only Grim and the Twins speak Parseltounge

No one can have the same Patronus as an oc or another  rper's character Unicorns are off limits

No animagus werewolves of metamorphmagus

You are only as powerful as your parent(s) were at magic

There is no best at magic or best in classes

Everyone must be sorted the exception of the twin as they are twins

I have the right to deny anything

Hair and eyes are to be one color/hair dye

FORMS IMMEDIATELY SPOTS WILL NOT BE SAVED

If read put Womping Willow in this color in Other

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Name: Jemma Weasley

Looks: She has long bright red hair with dyed silver tips in it that she normally wears in braids. Big pale blue eyes. Pale skin with a few bruises. About 5'4. Normally wears a white tank top, blue sip up hoodie, and jeans with red gloves. Has a scar on her ear, scars on her wrists, and a scar on her leg, 

Personality: She is rather quiet/shy, but that is probably because she is coming up with a million different ways to insult you/solve a case. Once you make her sad/do something to make her not trust you, she will never speak to you again/never trust you. Incredibly smart. Has an IQ of 194. Very insensitive/apathetic. Does not understand human emotion. Normally goes days on end without food or sleep. Gets annoyed when people don't understand her/what she considers easy. Either never speaks or never stops talking. Sarcastic, cynical, rude. Either intensly focuses on something or misses little details. Loyal to her team. Very self-sacrificial.

House: Ravenclaw

Wand: Oak with veela hair 12 inches. 

Patronous: Phoenix(cause of the bright red hair)

Spot: Daughter of Ron/Lavender

Crush: Nope. 

Background: When she was born, her family was worried she would be killed. So they put her in an orphanage. The care taker was abusive, but she got into a foster home, equally abusive. Got send back to the orphanage. 

Other: One of the more powerful wizards. Equal singer. Good friends with Malia. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

sorry but phoenix is off limits for it is dumbledore's patronus

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Then it is a wolf. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

you ay need to do some research for that's nymphadora tonks patronus I will allow a dog but you must pick a specific dog 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Black lab dog then, 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Iolanthe Rose "Io" "Rose" "Rosie" "Lily Violet"(an alias) Potter. 

Looks: Long, really thick, wild choppily cut light brown/dark blond hair just past her shoulders (the ends are dyed with different shades of red. side bangs.) Big, bright green eyes. She's average height (4'6-ish) with an athletic/curvy build, very very slim, smooth super pale skin, light freckles, she's quite beautiful and knows it. Has glasses she often loses, forgets about, or throws after saying she can see perfectly without them (despite having slightly blurred vision.) Usually has scrapes or cuts or bruises because she gets in fights very easily. Looks a lot like her sister. 

Personality: Charming, adventurous, brave, bold, outgoing, stubborn (has been described as "amazingly" and "annoyingly" so.) Extremely smart(Though she doesn't always act like it), creative, easily bored/distracted, witty, very sarcastic, rather naive, kind, proud, protective of her friends, loves the thrill of doing something dangerous, rebellious, mischievous, energetic, spontaneous, not good at following rules. Spunky, can be a little flirtatious, keeps things from being boring(according to herself.)Lots of that is a bit of a front, however, as she has self-doubt problems and doesn't trust people easily. She tends to push herself far harder then she should (often past the point of exhaustion) because she wants to make their dad proud. Accident prone. She will always do what she thinks is right, and that leads to her getting in fights pretty much daily. 

House: Unknown? 

Wand: Yew, Phoenix feather, 13 3/4 inches, unyedilding. 

Patronus: Hippogriff. 

Spot: Twin 2 of Harry/Hermione

Crush: Luke and Grim, not sure who she likes more. 

Background: After her mom's death her dad sort of retreated into himself, and often forgot about/neglected Io, so she would act out to get his attention. He's gotten better, but she'll push herself beyond what she should to be good enough that he pays attention to her. 

Other: Hates when people know who her dad is(becasue they always end up comparing her to him and wanting to be "friends" for fame or hating her) so when meeting people she usually uses Evans as her last name. Shape hates her because she's supposed to kill her sister. 

Name: Lucian "Luke" Lovegood. 

Looks: Short, thick, sort of shaggy white-blond hair. Soft silver eyes, tall (5'4), light skin, an athletic but slim build, very handsome.

Personality: Usually kind, gentle, sweet, thoughtful, charming, a really likable. Can be rather harsh and sarcastic though. Extremely extremely intelligent, over protective, the voice of reason to Iolanthe's seemingly complete lack of thought at times, creative, quiet, rather popular. One of the very few people who Iolanthe listens too. More in POVs. 

House: Ravenclaw. 

Wand: Cedar, unicorn hair, 12 3/4 inches, slightly flexible. 

Patronus: Hawk. 

Spot: Son of Luna. 

Crush: Has an interesting relationship with Io(much more then friends, but they aren't dating.) Crush on Io and Malia. 

Background: Later. 

Other: Nope. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I woke up the morning and changed into clean clothes.Everyone was still sleeping so I quietly sneaked out the window and went down the fire escape.I headed over the the graveyard and started looking for my mother's grave.I was told by a cop that her name was Hermione so that was the name I was looking for.I stopped when I found her name but we didn't have the same last name.Hers was Potter and mine was Anderson.Unless the orphanage changed it because they didn't know who I was.I don't even know who I was.I started to walk away when an owl landed on a stone in front of me with a letter in it's mouth.I slowly reached for it trying not to get bitten.I took the letter and looked at it.A big red wax H sealed the letter.I opened it and read the letter.

Dear Ms. Potter,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been

accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and

Wizardry.Please find enclosed a list of all

necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on September 1.We await your owl by

no later than July 31.

Yours Sincerely.

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress

I was so confused.I'm not some witch or wizard.This had to be some prank."Well hey there young Potter"a voice said.I turned to see a large bearded man."Who are you"I asked."Rubius Hagrid.Groundskeeper and Keeper of Keys at Hogwarts"he said"Dumbledore sent me.Thought you wouldn't believe the letter.""I don't because I'm not"I replied."Is that your mother"he asked pointing to the stone I had just been at."That's what I was told"I replied."She's one of the greatest witches we had.Very smart that one"he said."But my last name isn't Potter.It's Anderson"I said."Bologna"he said"The orphanage must have told you that."We headed back to the orphanage and packed everything I owned.Wasn't much but it's all I had.Basically things I had stolen.I climbed back out the window.I know this was stupid but it got me out of here.We walked to a place called the Leaky Cauldron and headed to the back.A dead end until the brick wall opened up."Welcome to Diagon Alley"he said."Hagrid.I'm an orphan I have no money for this stuff"I said."Dumbledore is taking care of it"he replied.We  walked to the Wand Shop."Ollivander makes the best wands"he said.I walked inside."Ahh young Potter.I was starting to wonder when you'd show up"he said.He handed me the first wand which broke a few windows.The second one collapsed one of the shelves.The third one was perfect.It ended up being Mahogany  with a Phoenix Feather core."This one is unbreakable"he said.Good to know.We gathered the rest of the supplies and the I got set up in one of the other rooms until tomorrow when he was to take me to the train.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Iolanthe's POV:

"Are you nervous?"

I glance up at my dad. I'd almost forgotten he was here. The last time he waited for anything with me was.... the bus, on my third day of kindergarten (as he forgot the first day.)

And this is the first time he's started a conversation about something other then my fights. 

I shake my head and grin.

"Not at all. Were you?"

A small smile tugs at the corner of his mouth. "A little, yes. It was all new to me."

The train pulls up and we look at each other awkwardly.

"Be... careful Iolanthe."

"I'll...make you proud dad."

"Io..."

I pick up my case, supplies, and Gwen(short for Gwenhwyfar)le owl then board the train with all the other first years. I try to avoid them, and do pretty well, until a blond boy walks up and makes eye contact.

"Hey, aren't you a P-"

"Person who doesn't want to talk to you Malfoy? Yes, she is.

Go find another compartment, we don't have room for your ego."

The boy with white hair pulls me into the compartment with him and shuts the door.

"Hey, thanks."

He shrugs. "No problem. I'm  Lucian, by the way." 

"I'm...Iolanthe... Evans, nice to meet you Luke!"

He bristles at the name.

"Its Lucian."

"Yeah, Luke."

"Lucian. My name is Lucian!"

"Sorry. Lucian."

We sit there silently for a minute as the train rolls out of the station and there's silence for another five minutes. Then:

"Luke doesn't  sound too bad actually. Potter."

I sigh. "You aren't gonna tell people who I am, are you?" 

He shrugs. "Not unless they call me Luke."

The compartment opens and there's a girl there, messing with a bandage on her wrist.

"Can I sit here? Some creep out there asked how I changed my hair color from green to..."

Why does this girl look almost exactly like me?"

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I slid into the compartment and sat down.The girl looked exactly like me.Hagrid had called me a Potter but never mentioned a possible sister.I fiddled with my wand."I'm Luke"the boy said and this is Lily"he said."Malia but you can call me Mal"I replied.A dark boy slid into the compartment across from us.The scar was getting uncomfortable."You ok"the boy asked."I'm fine"I said"It just gets uncomfortable at times."I tried to stop thinking about it and started thinking about my mother.I had mixed feelings of her honestly.I'm sure she loved me but I don't understand why my family didn't want me.I felt sadness but also anger.My dad was somewhere out there and never came for me.I might have a possible sister sitting next to me and probably doesn't even want a sister.The train eventually pulled up to Hogsmeade Station and everyone exited the train."Hello Mal"Hagrid said."Hey Hagrid"I replied.We followed him to the castle's Great Hall where a woman started calling up names for people to get sorted.A dark looking teacher looked right at me with a frown on his face."Malia Potter"the woman said.The hall was silent with whispers.I guess that meant me so I walked up to the stage and sat on the stool.She placed the hat on my head."Hmmm.Another Potter eh?Where to put you"the hat said"Slytherin might be good for you no?Maybe Gryffindor?"It was now 45 minutes since I sat down.The hat seemed to be having trouble figuring me out."Tough this one is"he said continuing to think"I'm stumped."He finally announced an hour later.More whispers filled the room.I didn't want all of the attention.I ran out just as they called"Iolanthe Potter."I was used to being an orphan being blamed for everything that went wrong at the orphanage.Now I don't know who I am with all the attention on me or maybe half because I seem to have a twin that I never knew about.A door appeared out of nowhere and I made that my hiding place.

Grim

I watched the ceremony from the Slytherin table.A girl had ran out and one who looked just like her walked up on stage.Twins maybe?The dark looking professor had been watching both of them.I couldn't pick up why he was so fascinated with them.In fact all of the teachers were but him more than the others.Just like the other girl the one on the stage was an unsorted.Something that has never happened to anyone in the history of Hogwarts.They were going to have to pick their own houses.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I slid into the compartment and sat down.The girl looked exactly like me.Hagrid had called me a Potter but never mentioned a possible sister.I fiddled with my wand."I'm Luke"the boy said and this is Lily"he said."Malia but you can call me Mal"I replied.A dark boy slid into the compartment across from us.The scar was getting uncomfortable."You ok"the boy asked."I'm fine"I said"It just gets uncomfortable at times."I tried to stop thinking about it and started thinking about my mother.I had mixed feelings of her honestly.I'm sure she loved me but I don't understand why my family didn't want me.I felt sadness but also anger.My dad was somewhere out there and never came for me.I might have a possible sister sitting next to me and probably doesn't even want a sister.The train eventually pulled up to Hogsmeade Station and everyone exited the train."Hello Mal"Hagrid said."Hey Hagrid"I replied.We followed him to the castle's Great Hall where a woman started calling up names for people to get sorted.A dark looking teacher looked right at me with a frown on his face."Malia Potter"the woman said.The hall was silent with whispers.I guess that meant me so I walked up to the stage and sat on the stool.She placed the hat on my head."Hmmm.Another Potter eh?Where to put you"the hat said"Slytherin might be good for you no?Maybe Gryffindor?"It was now 45 minutes since I sat down.The hat seemed to be having trouble figuring me out."Tough this one is"he said continuing to think"I'm stumped."He finally announced an hour later.More whispers filled the room.I didn't want all of the attention.I ran out just as they called"Iolanthe Potter."I was used to being an orphan being blamed for everything that went wrong at the orphanage.Now I don't know who I am with all the attention on me or maybe half because I seem to have a twin that I never knew about.A door appeared out of nowhere and I made that my hiding place.

Grim

I watched the ceremony from the Slytherin table.A girl had ran out and one who looked just like her walked up on stage.Twins maybe?The dark looking professor had been watching both of them.I couldn't pick up why he was so fascinated with them.In fact all of the teachers were but him more than the others.Just like the other girl the one on the stage was an unsorted.Something that has never happened to anyone in the history of Hogwarts.They were going to have to pick their own houses.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Jemma:

Okay, first year here. Can't be that bad. 

Until there were two unsorteds, I accidentally said a spell, and then this turned badly. I reversed the spell, and sighed. This wasn't going well 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Iolanthe's POV:

I look around the room frantically and stand up, then throw the hat at the teacher lady. I don't see her anywhere.

"Malia?!?"

"You'll need to pick a house dear-"

"Cool, whatever, I gotta go."

I run off the stage and out the door into the hall.

"Malia!?!"

Where did she go?? 

I turn and walk quickly down one hall but stop. I don't really do the dark. And that hall is really really dark. It's not like I'm scared of the dark, I'm just absolutely terrified of it. I take a few steps back but bump into someone.

"Ahh!!" I turn and try to smack the person, but a hand gently catches my wrist.

"Hey. It's just me."

"Luke. Oh. Did you see where Malia went? I need to find her and-"

"She went through a door that magically appeared over there."

Dark boy from the train.

"Oh. Thanks...?"

"Grim." Grim, Lucian, Iolanthe, why don't wizards give their kids normal names like David or Jill?

I take off running towards the door and try to pull it opened.

"Go away!"

"Can I come in?!? Please? It's me.... your twin sister who you didn't know existed?"

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I stood there looking into the mirror as she entered."You ok"she asked."How can I be"I asked"Here I am being raised in an awful orphanage thinking I'm completely normal and no family only to find out that my dead mother is a witch an my dad who didn't want me is a famous wizard.And to top it all off I don't even fit into a house.""If it makes you feel any better I don't fit into a house either and after mom died he kind of became distant and ignored me.Mostly had help from his friends"she said.Truthfully it sort of did but not much.I started messing with the bandage and eventually unwrapped it."Mom died protecting you"she muttered."What did someone lie about her death"I asked."Ministry said she was killed but never said how"she replied."At least you have a hoe to go back to"I said"When I'm done here I have to go back to the orphanage.""Maybe not"she said."Don't get my hopes up.They kept us apart for a reason and I'm sure they aren't thrilled we're here"I said.Maybe I could get Hagrid to talk.He seemed to know more than he's leading on."Any idea which house you're going to join"I asked.She shrugged.We exited the room only to run into the two boys from the train."Grim,Luke, Malia"she said introducing me to the dark boy and the other boy."There you two are"McGonagall said"You two need to pick houses.Preferably separate ones."Ok that was weird.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Iolanthe's POV:

"Why?"

McGonagall looks down at me incrediously. "What?"

"Why do we have to pick different houses?"

"Because I said so, and because the headmaster said so." She sighs and starts again, a little more gently. "Now. I understand that you girls want to be together, but you need to listen to me."

"Fine."

Mal nods stiffly and I shrug.

Dad was Griffindor, so he'd probably be most proud if that was where I went.

"I'll go Gryffindoor."

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I'll try to POV later. Don't know exactly when, cause its not going smoothm 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

will post later please post on the others too 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

The professor looked at me."No"I said."Excuse me"she asked."I lived eleven years without my family.I think I deserve a chance to bond with my sister"I said."This is not up for discussion Ms. Potter"she replied."Hey I never asked for any of this"I said."Ms. Potter I suggest you listen to the warnings"the dark teacher said"Somethings are better left alone."I didn't reply.He turned to the professor and walked out of earshot where they started talking.Eventually they both came back."You have three options to pick though you might be better off in Slytherin"McGonagall said.They were all hiding something and I was going to find out what it is.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Iolanthe's POV:

We walk back into the great hall (or wharever, I forgot what it's called. The great dining room?) and before we're forced to part I lean close to Mal and whisper "ten o'clock. Your dorm or mine?"

"Mine. We need to-"

"Figure out what's going on. Yeah."

"This way Iolanthe." I get pulled away by McGonogall and Snape is still glaring at me. What is up with these teachers???

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I chose to sleep in the Hufflepuff Commons.It was one of the only two dorms that didn't have Snape or McGonagall watching over me.Everything was so weird.Around midnight I stood outside the Common Room waiting for Lily.When she got here we sat by the fire place."Why are all the teachers acting so weird"she asked."I don't know but I wanna find out"I said"It's too weird.""They aren't going to tell us"Lily said."Doesn't mean we can't ask"I said"Hagrid might know."During our free time the next day we each made our way to Hagrid's house."Hagrid we need to know"I said.He let us into the house."Why are the teachers acting so weird always trying to separate us"Lily asked."Seems to me that prophecy is getting to them"he said then stopped before he said anything else."Wait?Prophecy?What Prophecy"I asked."I've said too much already"he said."No I....We deserve to know this.We've been kept apart for 11 years"I said."It says a twin will die by the hands of the other but you didn't hear it from me"he said."Ok but that doesn't mean us.There could be other twins in the school"Lily said."There is but it is you.You're Potters"he said.I refuse to believe that. 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Iolanthe's POV:

"Well, it's impossible. Neither of us would ever kill each other. Come on Mal."

I grab her hand and pull her out behind me.

"Where are we going."

"To get the invisibility cloak first, and then to do a little research on a certain prophecy."

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

She dragged me back towards the castle.Was this how every year was going to be?Constantly separating us until the prophecy happened?We walked  down the halls when Snape and McGonagall pulled us apart again."That's it"I yelled"I've had it with this school."Dumbledore walked up."Let them be Severus"he said.They both released us."But sir"McGonagall tried to argue."I will speak with you both in my office"he said to them.He looked at me."You may enter any common room you please"he said and the three of them walked away.I didn't care about this dumb prophecy.I wasn't going to let it separate us even if I didn't know my sister that well."So what is dad like"I asked as we walked through the hall.The scar was even more irritating right now that I eventually pulled the bandage off for good."Are you ok"she asked."Fine"I said.

Grim

I walked down the hall with Luke and saw the twins together.DJ rammed right into us."Out of the way freak"he said looking at me.He then turned to Luke."Why do you hang out with this loser.Didn't you hear the rumor about him being related to Voldemort"he teased"It's not fake." 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus