Front sm

tealpaw38

Branch: Ekaterina

So I watched God's Not Dead last night with my family and I thought it was SUPER good. I have already seen God's Not Dead 2 and I want to see God's Not Dead 3 (it's in theaters right now). Have any of you guys seen this movie? I strongly recommend it...it is super good.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Treat Others The Way You Want To be Treated!!

Matthew 5:14-16:   You are the light of the world....Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven!!  

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

The first was good and original and stuff but the second was kind in your face about it, and so i wonder what the third will be like!!

• Posted at:

Unicorn

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |            

Triplets:Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Candycorn/pony 

Best Friends:Bracha, Jin, Fiona, Rune,Cain

3/30/18

Front sm

tealpaw38

Yeah, and after I had seen the second one like 10 times, it got really boring...

• Posted at:

Treat Others The Way You Want To be Treated!!

Matthew 5:14-16:   You are the light of the world....Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven!!  

Front sm

countrysports35

Branch: Tomas

I have seen 1 and 2.They were both good.I want to watch 3.I recommend I can only imagine if you like gods not dead.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bookdance76

Branch: Janus

I have seen both as well i actually own both and also can't wait to see the third one they are so good you have good taste

• Posted at: