Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Malia

I sat on my bed thinking about what Coulson had said.Not only was he my father figure but he's also the Headmaster of the school.I guess he was trying to get me make real friend.I couldn't really blame him for trying."I'm Cosimia"the girl said quietly."Mal"I replied"Short for Malia."Coulson told me to never use my last name.Understandable after what he told me about my uncle.I looked at the time.7pm.Everyone was heading towards the mess hall for dinner.I walked in and walked over to the only empty table.Yes there were other places to sit but like Coulson said"You can't even control your powers yet."My powers aren't exactly easy to control.It's easier to not get attached for I might end up collapsing a building on someone.I put my head phones in and started eating my dinner.Steak and mashed potatoes for tonight.Not a bad choice.

Grim's post later

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yasmin:

My phone had been buzzing for the past few minutes. So, groaning, I rolled over and tried to grab it. But I ended up falling on the floor. And somehow pressed the answer call button at the same time.

"Yas? Yas are you there?" "Yeah. Hey, mum," I said, not moving. "Oh, hey sweetie! Did you arrive yet?" "Yeah. I got here a few hours ago." "Oh, that's nice! What're you doing now?" ".......Sleeping?" "At 7 in the evening?"

I quickly sat up. "It's 7?!" "Yes." "Ugh. I'll call you back. I need to head to the mess hall." "Okay, bye!"
After hanging up the phone, I placed it on top of the two forms that I had picked up earlier. Then I rushed around trying to find my glasses. Seeing some extra luggage, I guessed my roommate had arrived. Although it didn't look like she'd unpacked yet. Oh well. I guess I'll meet her later.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Cosimia:

I eventually sat down across from Malia. I didn't eat, just put in my noise canceling headphones  and read a book. Small talk wasn't something I did. 

My routine was very set. Hopefully, tomorrow would go well. No explosions, no glassnadoes, no people going insane, no problems.

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Carston's POV: (BTW he has a Scottish accent)

After Grim left I lingered outside for a minute, taking in the refreshing air. Something I could get used too, the crispness of the breeze as it hits my face, or the fresh scent of the outdoors. However, my moment of bliss didn't last long before someone yelled at me. "HEY YOU! STOP LOITERING AND GET OUT." 

I walked inside slowly, my suitcase occasionally making a thumping noise, and over to a check in desk. "Name?" The Secretary asked. 

"Carston Jameson." I muttered in reply as she handed me a key. Two forms lay on the desk, and I picked both up. Maybe they'd be important. I walked to the room and threw my suitcase on the unoccupied bed, my roommate had probably gotten here earlier. Remembering the forms, I grabbed them and looked over them. Great, just fabulous. A school song and two plays. It can't hurt to try, correct? 

I placed my name next to Ben and Olaf, why not? Ben was a relatively cool character, and Melissha's favourite. 

Melissha, my sister was a thirteen year old with style and attitude. Always rebellious, but smart, and had her stuff in on time. Unlike himself. Rule follower, who never had time for homework. And to add to her success, almost mockery of himself, she was normal. 

Olaf happened to be my other sister, Vanessha's favourite. Vanessha was a six year old who happened to be the sweetest and funniest kid on earth. No wonder she loves Olaf. Olaf was practically her as a snowman. 

I then voted for The Greatest Show, possibly because it sounded better than the others. My roommate walked in, it was Grim. Our faces both went into expressions of surprise. 

Grim happened to be my best friend, and one of the only people who'd broke through my tough facade. "What's up? I haven't seen you in forever?" I asked, joking around a bit. 

He didn't seem to appreciate it as he gave me a straightforward and obvious answer. "It's been five minutes." 

I smiled a bit. "Still, it's been forever." 

If looks could kill I'd be dead a hundred times over by now. 

• Posted at:

CARA DE CAR 

"You're way too young to be broken, 

You're way too young to fall apart, 

You're way too young to play these games, 

But you'd better start, 

But you'd better start."

#MyPICCoral

Has dibs on Newt, Derek, and Bucky. 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

cara-the pov is good but how can his sisters have a favorite character in mal's plays if mal was the one who wrote them they would of had to have read mal's script 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Liv: I'll fix it if you want, I didn't know that Mal had written the script.

• Posted at:

CARA DE CAR 

But you'd better start, 

But you'd better start."

#MyPICCoral

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

just leave it and well just pretend it's not there I dont want you to have to rewrite it 

Grim

Carston and I headed to the mess hall.Two girls were sitting by themselves."Hey isn't that the girl who was talking to Coulson earlierearlier"I asked.He nodded. We walked over and joined them."Hey I'm Carston"Carston said sitting next to the blond girl with purple hair."Malia"she said replying even though she had her headphones on."Grim"I added.I sat down but a few seconds later she got up and dumped her trash leaving us with the other girl.

Malia

I walked out of the mess hall and went to the combat training room.No one was allowed in here when class isn't in session but I have special permission from Agent May who thought the class.I wrapped up my hands and then started punching one of the bags.About five minutes later I had the one boy from the lunch room on his knees with the one arm twisted behind his back."You should get out before you get caught"I said"You're not supposed to be here.""And you are"Carston asked."Special permission by the teacher"I said letting him go."How is it you know the tea her and the Director of Shield"he asked."None of your business"I said.I took the gloves off and walked over to the wall I had been painting in the room.I added some more color."Are you planning to join the plays"he asked."Yes.I wrote them"I replied"All three of them.""That's cool"he said."You really do need to leave before May catches you here"I said.I admit he was kind of cute but I had to focus more on my powers.He now stood outside the doorway.May then walked in."Let's see what you got"she told me.She took a swing and I dodged swiping her feet.She had jumped over.The fight had lasted about 45min before she had me on my back."Not bad but you still have work to do"she said"Sooner or later you'll be as good as me.""I'm doing my best"I said"Though if I could use my powers I'd totally take you down.""Dont get your Hopes up"she said"Powers may be good to have but they can't be the only thing you rely on."She had a point but I stand by my statement.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Cosimia:

I kept reading. Technically, the only reason I was here was because I was supposed to. 

"I'm Cosimia," I whispered when I thought he wasn't paying attention. 

He was. 

"Cool name."

I nodded. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim(question lani-if she is always whispering for sensitive hearing how is she going to be in the play 1)no one will hear her and 2)all of the speakers being too loud for her)

"Planning on joining the plays"I asked."I signed up for Evie and Anna"she whispered."That's cool"I replied.The auditions apparently were today so after dinner everyone who had planned to audition was in the auditorium.I looked around to see Carston walking in with Malia."Dude where have you been"I asked him."At the training room.Mal can fight"he said.I shook my head."Ok listen up students"a man said"The first play is Descendants if you get a part in the first one it will be the same part in Descendants 2.You  will be auditioning for all three plays today."I ended up going first.I auditioned for Harry Hook and Kristoff as did a few others.Carston had auditioned for Ben and Olaf.Not many people wanted Olaf but it felt like most of them wanted Ben.

Malia

I watched the auditions studying everyone.I went up to audition for Mal and Elsa."Good luck but you won't get the part"Sarah said.The mean girl of the school."I can play evil better than you can"she added."Oh really"I said"I'd like to see you try.""Then step aside and let me show you how a professional does it"she said.She started her audition and it was horrible.She failed to capture who Mal was.She had changed the character I had written.I finished watching the auditions."List will be posted tomorrow at breaakfast"Mack announced.I put my headphones back in and headed up to my room.I sat on my bed and flipped through some of the costume designs for Descendants.I then started drawing new designs for Descendants 2.I also had started a new script for Descendants 3 but not really sure what I want to do with it yet.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

(1. They probably have microphones. 2. They probably won't. Most speakers aren't loud enoug to cause sensory overload.)

Cosimia:

Evil, for me, was easy to play. It was, honestly, something I was good at. 

I didn't get to sleep until about 3. Malia was already asleep by the time I got in(I took a walk, went to the library, and got lost)

The next day, I looked at the listed results. Malia was playing Mal and Elsa. Grim was playing Kristoff and Harry Hook. Carston was playing Olaf and Ben. I was playing Evie and Anna. 

Two leads. 

Fun. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

speakers in theaters are actually very loud also sensitive hearing doesn't work like this at all unless one of her powers is superhuman hearing which it isn't 

Malia

At breakfast I looked at the list.I had gotten the lead in all three plays though technically two leads for two characters are the same.I was heading towards Math when Coulson and May stopped me."Are you ok"he asked."Fine"I lied.I had had another nightmare last night and my powers had acted up.May looked at me as if she knew I was lying.Ok I was in slight pain for the vibrations cause bruising on my arms.I continued to math class and sat down.I put my headphones in and started working on the class work.When I finished I started working on more costume ideas for the plays for each character.The four vks and Ben were done.I still had to work on Auradon which wasnt really hard.I finished it during class.I then moved on to  the D2 costumes and then Frozen's.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

She has Aspbergers. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Carston's POV: 

I feel that Malia has some big secret she's not telling anyone. Like a 'chappie of her life that she's leaving out. She just seems secretive and guarded. Although it's technically not my business. If she wants to tell me or feels a need to, she probably will. 

I wish someone here had a Scottish, or even European accent. It gets annoying not being able to share the European pronunciations or even words. Such as football for soccer. Or just saying 'chappie' or 'lass'. 

It gets irritating not being near someone like myself, sure, I mean, I always find a way to contact my siblings, but it's different than being near them. 

I lace my shoes up before stalking out of the room and to breakfast. Didn't they say the cast lists would be up? 

Mel and Van would be so proud of me if I got the parts. Mum and dad too, they'd probably all want to see the play. It's been a while since they've expressed interest in whatever I do. It's like I barely exist to them anymore. 

My eyes dart around before resting on the list and as I walk over, I bump into a girl with black hair that has multiple colors in it, and both of us fall. Shoot. That was a huge mistake. 

You think Carston? My subconscious tells me and I frown. I stand up, and hold my hand out. "Sorry about that, lassie. Wasn't watching where I was going." 

• Posted at:

CARA DE CAR 

But you'd better start, 

But you'd better start."

#MyPICCoral

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Cosimia;

I take his hand. "It's fine," I whisper.

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I'm just gonna keep writing:

Cosimia;

I take his hand. "It's fine," I whisper. I get up and walk away. 

My first class, Algebra. 

I walked to that class. 

The hallways were very, very loud. Unfortunately, I had forgotten my noise canceling headphones. The lights were also very, very loud. 

People keep bumping into me...it hurts. 

I closed my eyes and walked into a wall. 

At this moment, I'm freaking out. 

Glass starts whipping around me. Balls of energy start flying. Some of the kids run. 

Honestly I would too. 

I start accidentally rearranging the molecules in the air around me. The wind picks up. 

I run. I can't go to Algebra class. 

I hide in the library. 

Mods Please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I can't really do much with either of those characters

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

(Maybe like Mal notices that Coz isnt in class or somewhat IDK)

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yasmin:

The following morning, my roommate Summer and I made our way over to the bulletin board. "So, I get Uma. But why Marshmallow? I mean, it's kinda just a snowman. I'm not sure he even has lines." "Eh," I replied, looking over the list. Looks like I got Uma and Marshmallow. Yay. "There are literally hundreds of characters with non speaking roles. Plus, it's been my life long dream to be a giant snow monster."

"Really?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No. But it's still cool."

"I guess," she said, still looking over the list. "But you're kind of....well....The opposite of giant."

I frowned. Summer then turned back to to me, grinning.

"That's not funny."

"Not even a little bit?"

I rolled my eyes, turned away, and began to walk in another direction, all while attempting to hide a somewhat amused smile.

"Nope. I'm going to Maths."

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Will POV later. 

• Posted at:

CARA DE CAR 

But you'd better start, 

But you'd better start."

#MyPICCoral

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I looked around the class and one of the seats was empty.Cosimia wasn't here.Wasn't my business.I finished all my work and left class early.I went back to the training room to work with May.She was trying to help me learn how to control my powers.I was fine with the Magic but my other three powers were out of control and all of them were dangerous.May placed a glass of water on a table in front of me."Only focus on the water in the glass"she said.I did as she said.It lasted about 20 seconds before  the glass broke.She placed another one."Try again"she said.I took a breath and did as she told me.It lasted a little longer but still broke the glass."I'm never going to get"I said.My hands glowed a yellowish color and the table turned into a giant piece of scrap metal."Mal you need to calm down"she said."I know"I said"It's just frustrating.We've been working on this for years.It's like I'm cursed to never control my powers"I replied.I went to Biology and tried to focus on that to help me calm down.Maybe I just needed a break from all this training. 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Cosimia:

The day didn't go that well. I missed Algebra, missed the beginning of Chemistry. 

Eventually, even though I wasn't fully calmed down, I walked into chemistry. Grim and Carson were there. They were the only ones I knew.

After bandaging my arms, I sat down at a table with then.

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Will POV soon. Promise. Been busy with school and embarrassing myself. 

• Posted at:

CARA DE CAR 

But you'd better start, 

But you'd better start."

#MyPICCoral

Front sm

ambersnow38

Sorry for the delay! Some unexpected school stuff came up. I'll try and get a POV done tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

will post tomorrow

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim 

Carston and I had ended up as lab partners.Cosimia ended up with another girl in the class.It was the same girl who was arguing with Malia over who got to play Mal in the plays.Sarah I think was her name.When that class finished it felt like the rest of the day happened to quickly.Everyone was now in the training room.May was pacing back and forth."Do you have what it takes to be apart of Shield"she asked.Each one of you will take turns.You will fight your way through your classmates and then you will fight me.Mal please demonstrate."

Malia

I stood on one side while May stood on the other."You guys attack her"May said.The class came at me.Sarah came at me first but in two seconds she was down.I flipped Carston on his back and kept moving forward.It didn't take long to get through them.They were all on the ground.Now it was just me against May.She attacked and I dodged it and attacked back.That fight lasted ten minutes before she had me down."Not bad.Getting better"she said"Lasted longer the usual.""Who's next"I asked them."How exactly are we supposed to beat her"Sarah complained."You don't"I said"The goal is to make it to her and not get taken down by your classmates.It'll take you a lot longer to get to where I am.And remember no powers during Combat training."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

-What are Sarah's powers?-

Cosimia:

This was gonna be a lot more difficult then I thought. 

At least I knew my triggers, which would be helpful.

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

probably plants and three others i can't think of right now

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Star Wars Rp!: /339111

Mummy Rp: /339330

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yasmin:

So......Combat Training is kind of like a weird game of capture the flag?
I couldn't help but giggle at this sudden, but probably inaccurate, realization.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

I promise I will POV later. I'm busy with getting ready for my middle school graduation in a few weeks. 

• Posted at:

CARA DE CAR 

But you'd better start, 

But you'd better start."

#MyPICCoral

Front sm

ambersnow38

Bump!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Bump!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

, 2