Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

We all know the gods have kids but it turns out that there is a child of a very dangerous Titan roaming the streets of New York.Zeus has heard news of this and has vowed to destroy them.Th only problem is he had no idea who it was until he discovered that they were somewhere in camp.He blamed Hades for this and as punishment he turned Hades into a mortal and left him on Earth.To get back he's going to have to face his own set of trials.Will he ever be able to return to the Underworld before it becomes corrupted and destroys everything?

Spots: 

Son of Hades-taken by me

Daughter of Hecate-taken by me

Daughter of Tartarus-taken by me

Son of Apollo

Twin Sons of Ares

Daughter of Athena-Lani

Daughter of Demeter

Name:Maya

Looks:blond hair blue eyes extremely pretty 

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist closed off

Parent:Tartarus but was claimed by Hades to protect her

Crush:dated Luke Castellan but he was killed she likes the son of Apollo but isn't sure anyone could make her as happy as Luke did he was her best friend

Other:equal thief hacker artist fighter best archer(people believed she was an apollo kid until they discovered the truth) no one at camp trusts her and hate her because of her parentage 

Malia

14(same age as Maya)

blond hair with purple tips green eyes extremely pretty

smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist singer actress

Hecate

Son of Ares

best thief hacker artist fighter sword fighter singer actress all of her siblings were killed in the war with Kronos she hates talking about it with people 

Grim

black hair green eyes extremely handsome

smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off

Hades

Daughter of Athena but won't admit it

blames himself for his mother's death best navigator/tracker/hunter stealth equal thief fighter sword fighter 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

Branch: Ekaterina

Ummm.. not to be rude or ny thing but this just a copy of trails of apollo

• Posted at:

Unicorn

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |            

Triplets:Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Candycorn/pony 

Best Friends:Bracha, Jin, Fiona, Rune,Cain

3/30/18

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Also save Demeter

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Lizzy I know that's where I got the idea but it's about a different god and a different set of trials to face

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Name: Beatrice Gilmore

Looks: She has rainbow hair that she wears in Leia buns. Blue/green eyes. Pale skin. She normally wears a black t-shirt with a rainbow peace sign on it, a flannel long-sleeve shirt, black jeans, and combat boots

Personality: 

As an ISTP, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you deal with things rationally and logically. Your secondary mode is external, where you take things in via your five senses in a literal, concrete fashion. ISTPs have a compelling drive to understand the way things work. They're good at logical analysis, and like to use it on practical concerns. They typically have strong powers of reasoning, although they're not interested in theories or concepts unless they can see a practical application. They like to take things apart and see the way they work. ISTPs have an adventuresome spirit. They are attracted to motorcycles, airplanes, sky diving, surfing, etc. They thrive on action, and are usually fearless. ISTPs are fiercely independent, needing to have the space to make their own decisions about their next step. They do not believe in or follow rules and regulations, as this would prohibit their ability to "do their own thing". Their sense of adventure and desire for constant action makes ISTPs prone to becoming bored rather quickly.

ISTPs are loyal to their causes and beliefs, and are firm believers that people should be treated with equity and fairness. Although they do not respect the rules of the "System", they follow their own rules and guidelines for behavior faithfully. They will not take part in something which violates their personal laws. ISTPs are extremely loyal and faithful to their "brothers". ISTPs like and need to spend time alone, because this is when they can sort things out in their minds most clearly. They absorb large quantities of impersonal facts from the external world, and sort through those facts, making judgments, when they are alone. ISTPs are action-oriented people. They like to be up and about, doing things. They are not people to sit behind a desk all day and do long-range planning. Adaptable and spontaneous, they respond to what is immediately before them. They usually have strong technical skills, and can be effective technical leaders. They focus on details and practical things. They have an excellent sense of expediency and grasp of the details which enables them to make quick, effective decisions. ISTPs avoid making judgments based on personal values - they feel that judgments and decisions should be made impartially, based on the fact. They are not naturally tuned in to how they are affecting others. They do not pay attention to their own feelings, and even distrust them and try to ignore them, because they have difficulty distinguishing between emotional reactions and value judgments. This may be a problem area for many ISTPs. An ISTP who is over-stressed may exhibit rash emotional outbursts of anger, or on the other extreme may be overwhelmed by emotions and feelings which they feel compelled to share with people (often inappropriately). An ISTP who is down on themself will foray into the world of value judgments - a place which is not natural for the ISTP - and judge themself by their inability to perform some task. They will then approach the task in a grim emotional state, expecting the worst.

ISTPs are excellent in a crisis situations. They're usually good athletes, and have very good hand-eye coordination. They are good at following through with a project, and tying up loose ends. They usually don't have much trouble with school, because they are introverts who can think logically. They are usually patient individuals, although they may be prone to occasional emotional outbursts due to their inattention to their own feelings. ISTPs have a lot of natural ability which makes them good at many different kinds of things. However, they are happiest when they are centered in action-oriented tasks which require detailed logical analysis and technical skill. They take pride in their ability to take the next correct step. ISTPs are optimistic, full of good cheer, loyal to their equals, uncomplicated in their desires, generous, trusting and receptive people who want no part in confining commitments. She lives under a facade of being popular, when in reality, she gets along with a selective few and is popular among them

Parent: Demeter

Crush: N/A. Doesn't believe anyone could love her. 

Other: Her powers respond to her emotions. Has height Man up, thermokinesis, Chlorokinesis, geokinesis, hunger manip, season manip, and slight Atmokinesis. 

Name: Celeste Caroline 

Looks: . She has bright red/orange hair that is mid-length and is normally in a ponytail. Blue/green/grey eyes. Pale skin, with scars on her wrists. 

Personality: Very quiet, shy. Is a writer/reader. Loves music. Comes off as cold and uncaring, when in reality is very kind and soft. Incredibly smart. Loves her Fandoms. Sarcastic to the max. Very mentally/emotionally unstable. Unpredictable. Very quirky. 

Parent: Athena

Crush: Maybe Grim. 

Other: Has her mums powers. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

musicopal38

Save son of Apollo!

• Posted at:

Wildfire

Gang: Athyna, Tide, Dark, Sunny, Lexi, Brooke, Ray

She/Her

Two wrongs don't make a right

Why do I always have to have the answer in class? (#Smart kid pressure)

Craziness is my thing

Proud viola player, singer, and author

Bookworm

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3