Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

You were always strange. You had powers that you could never understand. You had a sort of good control over them, and they were certainly at least a little bit weaker then others. 

Then, she arrives.

The new girl.

Beatrice Gilmore. She arrives, and suddenly, all of your powers act up.

Later, she confides in you her powers.

Then you realize.

She is a government project runaway. She has powers, only much crazier, and seems to be immortal or something(you think that the whole government thing was the main focus)

Which probably means that she will be hunted by the government.

Well, lets see what happens. Will you aide Beatrice, or will you lead the government to her?

Spots:

Weakest-Twins-One has x-ray vision, super strength, invisibility, and can control books-Open(Male). The other has wood manipulation, animal shapeshifting, jeweles, and amokinesis-Saved for Zoey(female)

Medium-Twins-One has water, air, super speed, and ice-(Male)-The other has nature, Earth, technology, and chains-(Male)-Both potentially saved for Luana

Strongest-Twins-One has metal, vibrations, electricity, and plants-Saved for Maya(Female) Other has madness, sonic screams, weather,  and fear manipulation-Taken by me(female)

Beatrice Gilmore-Has healing, glass, dreams/visions, energy, and telepathy/telekinesis(yes, these are key to her being Nuclear Soldier)-Taken by me

The Twin's BFF-Has darkness, shadows, fire, and possession-Saved for Maya(Male)

(I did try to keep even genders)

Form:

Name:

Nicknames:

Appearance:

Clothes:

Personality:

Spot:

Crush:

Do you help Beatrice or not?

Other:

My forms:

Name: Vanessa Lidewijl

Nicknames: Van, Vans, VL, Avatar, Super Sonic, Mental Girl. 

Appearance: She has long black hair with purple, blue, and orange streaks. Bright blue eyes. Very pale skin.

Clothes: She wears a The Cure t-shirt, a black sweater, leggings, and tennis shoes.

Personality:

As an INFP, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your personal value system. Your secondary mode is external, where you take things in primarily via your intuition.

INFPs, more than other iNtuitive Feeling types, are focused on making the world a better place for people. Their primary goal is to find out their meaning in life. What is their purpose? How can they best serve humanity in their lives? They are idealists and perfectionists, who drive themselves hard in their quest for achieving the goals they have identified for themselves

INFPs are highly intuitive about people. They rely heavily on their intuitions to guide them, and use their discoveries to constantly search for value in life. They are on a continuous mission to find the truth and meaning underlying things. Every encounter and every piece of knowledge gained gets sifted through the INFP's value system, and is evaluated to see if it has any potential to help the INFP define or refine their own path in life. The goal at the end of the path is always the same - the INFP is driven to help people and make the world a better place.

Generally thoughtful and considerate, INFPs are good listeners and put people at ease. Although they may be reserved in expressing emotion, they have a very deep well of caring and are genuinely interested in understanding people. This sincerity is sensed by others, making the INFP a valued friend and confidante. An INFP can be quite warm with people he or she knows well.

INFPs do not like conflict, and go to great lengths to avoid it. If they must face it, they will always approach it from the perspective of their feelings. In conflict situations, INFPs place little importance on who is right and who is wrong. They focus on the way that the conflict makes them feel, and indeed don't really care whether or not they're right. They don't want to feel badly. This trait sometimes makes them appear irrational and illogical in conflict situations. On the other hand, INFPs make very good mediators, and are typically good at solving other people's conflicts, because they intuitively understand people's perspectives and feelings, and genuinely want to help them.

INFPs are flexible and laid-back, until one of their values is violated. In the face of their value system being threatened, INFPs can become aggressive defenders, fighting passionately for their cause. When an INFP has adopted a project or job which they're interested in, it usually becomes a "cause" for them. Although they are not detail-oriented individuals, they will cover every possible detail with determination and vigor when working for their "cause".

When it comes to the mundane details of life maintenance, INFPs are typically completely unaware of such things. They might go for long periods without noticing a stain on the carpet, but carefully and meticulously brush a speck of dust off of their project booklet.

INFPs do not like to deal with hard facts and logic. Their focus on their feelings and the Human Condition makes it difficult for them to deal with impersonal judgment. They don't understand or believe in the validity of impersonal judgment, which makes them naturally rather ineffective at using it. Most INFPs will avoid impersonal analysis, although some have developed this ability and are able to be quite logical. Under stress, it's not uncommon for INFPs to mis-use hard logic in the heat of anger, throwing out fact after (often inaccurate) fact in an emotional outburst.

INFPs have very high standards and are perfectionists. Consequently, they are usually hard on themselves, and don't give themselves enough credit. INFPs may have problems working on a project in a group, because their standards are likely to be higher than other members' of the group. In group situations, they may have a "control" problem. The INFPS needs to work on balancing their high ideals with the requirements of every day living. Without resolving this conflict, they will never be happy with themselves, and they may become confused and paralyzed about what to do with their lives.

Nuclear Soldier

You were always strange. You had powers that you could never understand. You had a sort of good control over them, and they were certainly at least a little bit weaker then others.

Then, she arrives.

The new girl.

Beatrice Gilmore. She arrives, and suddenly, all of your powers act up.

Later, she confides in you her powers.

Then you realize.

She is a government project runaway. She has powers, only much crazier, and seems to be immortal or something(you think that the whole government thing was the main focus)

Which probably means that she will be hunted by the government.

Well, lets see what happens. Will you aide Beatrice, or will you lead the government to her?

Spots:

Weakest-Twins-One has x-ray vision, super strength, invisibility, and can control books-Finn. The other has wood manipulation, animal shapeshifting, jeweles, and amokinesis-Zoey

Medium-Twins-One has water, air, super speed, and ice-Jason-The other has nature, Earth, technology, and chains-Mick,

Strongest-Twins-One has metal, vibrations, electricity, and plants-Vicky  Other has madness, sonic screams, weather,  and fear manipulation-Vanessa

Beatrice Gilmore-Has healing, glass, dreams/visions(apparently they are basically the same thing), energy, and telepathy/telekinesis(yes, these are key to her being Nuclear Soldier)-Taken by me

The Twin's BFF-Has darkness, shadows, fire, and possession-Saved for Maya

Form:

Name:

Nicknames:

Appearance:

Clothes:

Personality:

Spot:

Crush:

Do you help Beatrice or not?

Other:

My forms:

Name: Vanessa Lidewijl

Nicknames: Van, Vans, VL.

Appearance: She has long black hair with purple, blue, and orange streaks. Bright blue eyes. Very pale skin.

Clothes: She wears a The Cure t-shirt, a black sweater, leggings, and tennis shoes.

Personality: As an INFP, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your personal value system. Your secondary mode is external, where you take things in primarily via your intuition.INFPS , more than other iNtuitive Feeling types, are focused on making the world a better place for people. Their primary goal is to find out their meaning in life. What is their purpose? How can they best serve humanity in their lives? They are idealists and perfectionists, who drive themselves hard in their quest for achieving the goals they have identified for themselves. INFP are highly intuitive about people. They rely heavily on their intuitions to guide them, and use their discoveries to constantly search for value in life. They are on a continuous mission to find the truth and meaning underlying things. Every encounter and every piece of knowledge gained gets sifted through the INFP's value system, and is evaluated to see if it has any potential to help the INFP define or refine their own path in life. The goal at the end of the path is always the same - the INFP is driven to help people and make the world a better place.Generally thoughtful and considerate, INFPs are good listeners and put people at ease. Although they may be reserved in expressing emotion, they have a very deep well of caring and are genuinely interested in understanding people. This sincerity is sensed by others, making the INFP a valued friend and confidante. An INFP can be quite warm with people he or she knows well.INFPs do not like conflict, and go to great lengths to avoid it. If they must face it, they will always approach it from the perspective of their feelings. In conflict situations, INFPs place little importance on who is right and who is wrong. They focus on the way that the conflict makes them feel, and indeed don't really care whether or not they're right. They don't want to feel badly. This trait sometimes makes them appear irrational and illogical in conflict situations. On the other hand, INFPs make very good mediators, and are typically good at solving other people's conflicts, because they intuitively understand people's perspectives and feelings, and genuinely want to help them. 

INFPs are flexible and laid-back, until one of their values is violated. In the face of their value system being threatened, INFPs can become aggressive defenders, fighting passionately for their cause. When an INFP has adopted a project or job which they're interested in, it usually becomes a "cause" for them. Although they are not detail-oriented individuals, they will cover every possible detail with determination and vigor when working for their "cause".
When it comes to the mundane details of life maintenance, INFPs are typically completely unaware of such things. They might go for long periods without noticing a stain on the carpet, but carefully and meticulously brush a speck of dust off of their projecbooklet.INFPS do not like to deal with hard facts and logic. Their focus on their feelings and the Human Condition makes it difficult for them to deal with impersonal judgment. They don't understand or believe in the validity of impersonal judgment, which makes them naturally rather ineffective at using it. Most INFPs will avoid impersonal analysis, although some have developed this ability and are able to be quite logical. Under stress, it's not uncommon for INFPs to mis-use hard logic in the heat of anger, throwing out fact after (often inaccurate) fact in an emotional outburst.

INFPs have very high standards and are perfectionists. Consequently, they are usually hard on themselves, and don't give themselves enough credit. INFPs may have problems working on a project in a group, because their standards are likely to be higher than other members' of the group. In group situations, they may have a "control" problem. The INFP needs to work on balancing their high ideals with the requirements of every day living. Without resolving this conflict, they will never be happy with themselves, and they may become confused and paralyzed about what to do with their lives. INFPs are usually talented writers. They may be awkard and uncomfortable with expressing themselves verbally, but have a wonderful ability to define and express what they're feeling on paper. INFPs also appear frequently in social service professions, such as counselling or teaching. They are at their best in situations where they're working towards the public good, and in which they don't need to use hard logic. INFPs who function in their well-developed sides can accomplish great and wonderful things, which they will rarely give themselves credit for. Some of the great, humanistic catalysts in the world have been INFPs

Spot: Strongest Twin #2

Crush: Anyone willing?

Do you help Beatrice or not? Yeah.

Other: Equal worst control.

Name: Beatrice Gilmore

Nickname: Leia-trice, Beat, Bea, Nuclear Soldier, Gillymore.

Appearance:  She has rainbow hair that she wears in Leia buns. Blue/green eyes. Pale skin.

Clothes: She normally wears a black t-shirt with a rainbow peace sign on it, a flannel long-sleeve shirt, black jeans, and combat boots

Personality: As an ISTP, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you deal with things rationally and logically. Your secondary mode is external, where you take things in via your five senses in a literal, concrete fashion. ISTPs have a compelling drive to understand the way things work. They're good at logical analysis, and like to use it on practical concerns. They typically have strong powers of reasoning, although they're not interested in theories or concepts unless they can see a practical application. They like to take things apart and see the way they work. ISTPs have an adventuresome spirit. They are attracted to motorcycles, airplanes, sky diving, surfing, etc. They thrive on action, and are usually fearless. ISTPs are fiercely independent, needing to have the space to make their own decisions about their next step. They do not believe in or follow rules and regulations, as this would prohibit their ability to "do their own thing". Their sense of adventure and desire for constant action makes ISTPs prone to becoming bored rather quickly.

ISTPs are loyal to their causes and beliefs, and are firm believers that people should be treated with equity and fairness. Although they do not respect the rules of the "System", they follow their own rules and guidelines for behavior faithfully. They will not take part in something which violates their personal laws. ISTPs are extremely loyal and faithful to their "brothers". ISTPs like and need to spend time alone, because this is when they can sort things out in their minds most clearly. They absorb large quantities of impersonal facts from the external world, and sort through those facts, making judgments, when they are alone. ISTPs are action-oriented people. They like to be up and about, doing things. They are not people to sit behind a desk all day and do long-range planning. Adaptable and spontaneous, they respond to what is immediately before them. They usually have strong technical skills, and can be effective technical leaders. They focus on details and practical things. They have an excellent sense of expediency and grasp of the details which enables them to make quick, effective decisions. ISTPs avoid making judgments based on personal values - they feel that judgments and decisions should be made impartially, based on the fact. They are not naturally tuned in to how they are affecting others. They do not pay attention to their own feelings, and even distrust them and try to ignore them, because they have difficulty distinguishing between emotional reactions and value judgments. This may be a problem area for many ISTPs. An ISTP who is over-stressed may exhibit rash emotional outbursts of anger, or on the other extreme may be overwhelmed by emotions and feelings which they feel compelled to share with people (often inappropriately). An ISTP who is down on themself will foray into the world of value judgments - a place which is not natural for the ISTP - and judge themself by their inability to perform
some task. They will then approach the task in a grim emotional state, expecting the worst. ISTPs are excellent in a crisis situations. They're usually good athletes, and have very good hand-eye coordination. They are good at following through with a project, and tying up loose ends. They usually don't have much trouble with school, because they are introverts who can think logically. They are usually patient individuals, although they may be prone to occasional emotional outbursts due to their inattention to their own feelings. ISTPs have a lot of natural ability which makes them good at many different kinds of things. However, they are happiest when they are centered in action-oriented tasks which require detailed logical analysis and technical skill. They take pride in their ability to take the next correct step. ISTPs are optimistic, full of good cheer, loyal to their equals, uncomplicated in their desires, generous, trusting and receptive people who want no part in confining commitments. She lives under a facade of being popular, when in reality, she gets along with a selective few and is popular among them. Very shy, Very quiet. Does have panic attacks. Does not entirely act like a human being. 

Spot: Beatrice Gilmore

Crush: Maybe the Twin's BFF.

Do you help Beatrice or not? She is Beatrice.

Other: Worst control of her powers. Best fighter/thief/hacker

Mods Please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

athleticbear159

Branch: Tomas

can i take the twin with water, air, super speed, and ice, but make it into a girl? I kinda think it's unfair that you guys took all the girls.

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

чσu ѕhσuld ѕєє mє ín α crσwn

currently obsessed with little mix and billie eilish

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

"try me, beyonce" -mister doctor(it's strange)

rip stan lee 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I was trying to balance genders. This died anyway.

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Not dead I'll post forms tomorrow I still need yours tho

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

MORIARTY!! IS THAT YOU???

I AM RIGHT HERE

Okay thought this was dead. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

cycloneguard29

Branch: Ekaterina

And for my form I will help Beatrice 

• Posted at:

|Leonard Church|Slytherin|Ekaterina|CycloneGuard29|DJ|Blacklite District Fan|Marshmello-in-training| 

________

|X  X| 

|\___/|

"Pain is a part of life everybody deals with, you adapt or you die. Which person are you?"-Me

Front sm

cycloneguard29

Lani my account is in the old one the non rebooted one ok check today or tomorrow

• Posted at:

|Leonard Church|Slytherin|Ekaterina|CycloneGuard29|DJ|Blacklite District Fan|Marshmello-in-training| 

________

|X  X| 

|\___/|

"Pain is a part of life everybody deals with, you adapt or you die. Which person are you?"-Me

Front sm

cycloneguard29

Never mind I'll just send still in moderation queue though

• Posted at:

________

|X  X| 

|\___/|

Front sm

cycloneguard29

My form

Name:Nobody Owens
Nicknames:Bod
Appearance:Has grey hair,grey eyes and pale skin
Clothes:black shirt, color shifting jacket with hood that reacts to the will of the wearer-I want it to be black it will be black but most of the time gray, has jeans and a pair of "sneakers"-no sound is made even if stomped on the ground.
Personality:Unusually calm even in life threatening situations.
Spot:Medium Twin#2
Crush:N/A-Not applicable
Do you help Beatrice or not?Yes

• Posted at:

________

|X  X| 

|\___/|

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Name:Maya

Nicknames:Quake,Polaris,Skyvolt

Appearance:blond hair blue eyes extremely pretty

Clothes:

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist singer actress

Spot:Strong twin 1(she was born after her sister by 1 sec)

Crush:nature boy

Do you help Beatrice or not?Yes but may be caught by the government first

Other:beatrice becomes her best friend and she is the one to come up with Leia-trice equal thief hacker fighter best artist singer actress equal worst control 

Name:Grim

Nicknames:Reaper(he hates it so don't actually call him that)

Appearance:black hair green eyes extremely handsome

Clothes:

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off

Spot:twin's bff(strong twins)

Crush:Beatrice but won't admit it 

Do you help Beatrice or not?yes

Other:equal thief fighter best stealth navigation/tracking/hunting he blames himself for his parents death and he will not talk about his past unless he really trusts you the dad he thinks is dead actually works for the government who is after beatrice

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

kindhydra1

Name: Amallia Gnaland

Nicknames: mali (mall-ee) (Not common)

Appearance: Amallia has auburn, mid-length hair and hazel eyes. She's not a pasty pale, but also not considered to be tanned. She's a little bit shorter than average height for her age, and while she looks unsuspecting, she usually has a serious(ish) poker-face going on.

Clothes: She wears darker clothes most of the time, perhaps a pair of jeans and a black long-sleeved blouse with wide sleeves at the wrist. Amallia also has black flat 'boots' and wears a necklace with a cat pendant.

Personality: Amalia seems anti-social based on her looks, but in reality, she actually has a huge sense of humour and is a subtle mother figure in whatever group she's in; casually fixing friends' hair or clothing without even thinking about it. She's also a great person to console when you're in need of advice or somebody to threaten to beat up somebody who hurt you. Overall, she's a great person, but isn't one to generally invoke a friendship unless it's forced upon her by the situation (ex. teacher-made groups in a class at school).

Spot: Weakest twin 2 (wood manipulation, animal shapeshifting, jeweles, and amokinesis)

Crush: Anyone?

Do you help Beatrice or not? Seems to help her, but (sadly) gives in to the government.

Other: First, thanks for saving the spot for me. Second, the reason she gives in to the government is that she fears that her little sister is in danger, and there have been subtle threats against her. As much as she cares about her friends, Beatrice is a new part of her life and her family means the world to her.

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

cycloneguard29

Wrong typing I meant for my name Leonard Church and my Nicknames are Leo, Leon and Church but I prefer church

• Posted at:

________

|X  X| 

|\___/|

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Hey Lani and Zoey you two need to post povs on the rps meets rps rp as soon as possible!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Rise of shadows rp!: /351367

Percy Jackson Rp!: /352738

Front sm

cycloneguard29

By the way what time is it

• Posted at:

________

|X  X| 

|\___/|