Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

In the City of New York a few kids were born with powers.Along with these powers came flaws.The leader of the City had received news about these children and has ordered them to be locked up and tested on.They have spent their lives living on the streets trying to conceal their powers.Will they be able to escape the grasp of the Mayor or will they end up becoming test subjects?

Spots:

Girl 1-taken by me

Girl 2-saved for lani(water,earth,fire,air,invisiblity(limited only lasts 10 minutes)

Girl 3-(enhanced hearing,agility,strength,visibility,vision)

Boy 1-taken by me

Boy 2-(telepathy,empathy,dream manipulation,telekinesis,animation)

Name:Malia

Looks:blond hair with purple tips green eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist singer actress manipulative mischievous 

Spot:Girl 1

Powers(5):metal,vibrations,magic,electricity,visions

Flaw:may not be able to get close to anyone because she might hurt them may not be able to ever control her powers

Crush:boy 2

Other:best thief hacker artist fighter singer actress liar her dad is the mayor but doesn't know it she has her mother's last name her mother died in child birth(or so she thinks) the visions are slowly killing her because the pain is too much for her to handle has the worst control girl 2 is her best friend and she doesn't even know

Grim

black hair green eyes extremely handsome

smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off

boy 1

death darkness fire shadows necromancy

light weakens his shadow powers 

girl 2 but won't admit it

equal thief fighter best navigator/tracker/hunter stealth

Rules:

be nice

have fun

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cutewolf230

Save Girl 3 please and boy 2.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Branch: Ekaterina

Aw man I wanted that boy spot....oh well.

~Apollo~

• Posted at:

I am not different I am orginal. Put #Orginal in your sig if you agree.

The best is yet to come if is not already here! Put #Hope4Future in your if you agree.

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

cutewolf230

@Apollo - You can have it.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cutewolf230

Name : Cassandra 

Looks : Cassandra has long uneven brown hair, and beautiful lavender eyes. She's very plain, and wouldn't stand out in a crowd. She's average height, and tan. She normally wears faded and torn jeans with a t-shirt and sneakers. 

Personality : She's really quiet, and shy, but really nice if you get to know her. She is incredibly smart, and also good at hiding and reading emotions. She is also the person who will smile even if she's hurt. 

Spot : Girl 3 

Flaw : She bottles up her emotions, and one day it will explode and she won't be able to stop it. 

Crush : Grim, but knows it isn't returned 

Other : Best gymnast, she had a really rough life as she's been rejected by her mom, her dad and her family 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Name: Jane Emerson Danes

Looks: She has long brown hair with purple, silver, and gold streaks normally worn in three ponytails. Green eyes. Skin so pale it looks blue.

Personality:  As an INTJ, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you take things in primarily via your intuition. Your secondary mode is external, where you deal with things rationally and logically. INTJs live in the world of ideas and strategic planning. They value intelligence, knowledge, and competence, and typically have high standards in these regards, which they continuously strive to fulfill. To a somewhat lesser extent, they have similar expectations of others. With Introverted Intuition dominating their personality, INTJs focus their energy on observing the world, and generating ideas and possibilities. Their mind constantly gathers information and makes associations about it. They are tremendously insightful and usually are very quick to understand new ideas. However, their primary interest is not understanding a concept, but rather applying that concept in a useful way. Unlike the INTP, they do not follow an idea as far as they possibly can, seeking only to understand it fully. INTJs are driven to come to conclusions about ideas. Their need for closure and organization usually requires that they take some action. INTJ's tremendous value and need for systems and organization, combined with their natural insightfulness, makes them excellent scientists. An INTJ scientist gives a gift to society by putting their ideas into a useful form for others to follow. It is not easy for the INTJ to express their internal images, insights, and abstractions. The internal form of the INTJ's thoughts and concepts is highly individualized, and is not readily translatable into a form that others will understand. However, the INTJ is driven to translate their ideas into a plan or system that is usually readily explainable, rather than to do a direct translation of their thoughts. They usually don't see the value of a direct transaction, and will also have difficulty expressing their ideas, which are non-linear. However, their extreme respect of knowledge and intelligence will motivate them to explain themselves to another person who they feel is deserving of the effort. INTJs are natural leaders, although they usually choose to remain in the background until they see a real need to take over the lead. When they are in leadership roles, they are quite effective, because they are able to objectively see the reality of a situation, and are adaptable enough to change things which aren't working well. They are the supreme strategists - always scanning available ideas and concepts and weighing them against their current strategy, to plan for every conceivable contingency.

INTJs spend a lot of time inside their own minds, and may have little interest in the other people's thoughts or feelings. Unless their Feeling side is developed, they may have problems giving other people the level of intimacy that is needed. Unless their Sensing side is developed, they may have a tendency to ignore details which are necessary for implementing their ideas. The INTJ's interest in dealing with the world is to make decisions, express judgments, and put everything that they encounter into an understandable and rational system. Consequently, they are quick to express judgments. Often they have very evolved intuitions, and are convinced that they are right about things. Unless they complement their intuitive understanding with a well-developed ability to express their insights, they may find themselves frequently misunderstood. In these cases, INTJs tend to blame misunderstandings on the limitations of the other party, rather than on their own difficulty in expressing themselves. This tendency may cause the INTJ to dismiss others input too quickly, and to become generally arrogant and elitist. INTJs are ambitious, self-confident, deliberate, long-range thinkers. Many INTJs end up in engineering or scientific pursuits, although some find enough challenge within the business world in areas which involve organizing and strategic planning. They dislike messiness and inefficiency, and anything that is muddled or unclear. They value clarity and efficiency, and will put enormous amounts of energy and time into consolidating their insights into structured patterns. Other people may have a difficult time understanding an INTJ. They may see them as aloof and reserved. Indeed, the INTJ is not overly demonstrative of their affections, and is likely to not give as much praise or positive support as others may need or desire. That doesn't mean that he or she doesn't truly have affection or regard for others, they simply do not typically feel the need to express it. Others may falsely perceive the INTJ as being rigid and set in their ways. Nothing could be further from the truth, because the INTJ is committed to always finding the objective best strategy to implement their ideas. The INTJ is usually quite open to hearing an alternative way of doing something.When under a great deal of stress, the INTJ may become obsessed with mindless repetitive, Sensate activities, such as over-sleeping. They may also tend to become absorbed with minutia and details that they would not normally consider important to their overall goal. INTJs need to remember to express themselves sufficiently, so as to avoid difficulties with people misunderstandings. In the absence of properly developing their communication abilities, they may become abrupt and short with people, and isolationists. INTJs have a tremendous amount of ability to accomplish great things. They have insight into the Big Picture, and are driven to synthesize their concepts into solid plans of action. Their reasoning skills gives them the means to accomplish that. INTJs are most always highly competent people, and will not have a problem meeting their career or education goals. They have the capability to make great strides in these arenas. On a personal level, the INTJ who practices tolerances and puts effort into effectively communicating their insights to others has everything in his or her power to lead a rich and rewarding life

Spot: Girl 2

Powers: Water, Earth, Air, Fire, Invisibility. 

Flaw: There are many different flaws to her powers, and she can't control them at all. 

Crush: Grim

Other: Equal worst conrrol

Mods,please,let this through 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

For years I had lived alone.Just me.I was told my mom had died in child birth but I feel like there is more to the story no one is telling me.Now it was just me and my friends and our secret.Each one of us has a set of powers that we have no idea how to use.Mine caused me so much pain.The bruises come from the vibrations,the major headaches come from the visions that I think are slowly killing me,and I've had a few knife accidents from the metal power and may have accidentally caused a power outage a few times.Jane is my best friend and I never even told her.I didn't know how.I've tried but I'd always come up with something else to say and lie.Now the government wants us.For what?I'm not sure but it can't be good.We aren't exactly normal."So are we supposed to just hide the rest of our lives"Grim asked."Clearly"Jane said"We can't go anywhere.If we do and our powers go haywire then we get caught and become experiments or something.""Well we have to do something"Cassandra said"I'm getting hungry.""I'll go"I said."No way"Grim said.He was almost like the older brother of the group so he was extremely protective of all of us."It has to be me"I said"We all know that I'm the criminal of the group so I'd have better skills at stealing the food.""Fine.Just be careful"he said.With that I left and headed for one of the corner stores.I walked in and took a few bags of chips and a few hoagies.The owner must be in the back.I walked out and was going back to the others when two black vans showed up.Men in black suits got out and I felt a hand go around my mouth.I wanted to fight back and run but if I did that then they'd find the others because they would just follow me.So I let them take me.I was scared about what was going to happen next.

Grim

The four of us sat waiting for her to come back but she never showed up."She'd be back by now"I said"Something isn't right.""She would fight back if they showed up right"Cassandra asked."No"Jane said"If she did they would have just followed her here and we'd be with her right now.She's trying to protect us.They have her."I knew those two were best friends and I could see it in her face she hated this."So are we just gonna go after her"Cassandra asked."Yes but for that to happen we need to find where they would take her"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cutewolf230

What does visibility mean, like dies that mean she can go invisible?

Cassandra - 

"You know I can find where they went if I listen hard enough," I said. 

I knew I could do it. And maybe I can avoid being rejected by the only family I had. My mom and dad rejected me when I was really little, they said I was just a mistake. And my other family didn't want me either. So they sent me to a foster home. I went from home to home, struggling to hide my powers and keep my secrets. And I had one huge secret that was slowly killing me inside. I had a crush on the one guy who I would never get. It's stupid to think I would, especially when I can tell he likes Jane and Jane likes him. I took in a deep breath. 

"I'm doing it. I come back and tell you if I found her." I told them. 

I crept away, and went to go find Malia. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

no it means she has better sight 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cutewolf230

So then visibility and vision are the same thing?

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

no visions are where you have glimpses of the future whether is a few seconds or longer for the event to happen

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cutewolf230

Oh.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

"No"I said stopping her before she left"Mal left and never returned.I'm not risking another one.We stay together and try to find her from here where we know they can't find us.Or at least haven't found us.""Fine.So now what"Jane asked.I sat Cassandra against a wall."Just focus on Mal and Mal only.Nothing else"I said.I never should have let her go.It was my fault."It's not your fault"Josh said.I forgot he could sense feelings."It is and I shouldn't have let her go"I replied.

Malia

They had knocked me out again so I wouldn't see where they had taken me.I woke up in a white room dressed in all white pajama like clothes.I sat up and quickly looked around the room.It was empty besides the bed and the door.The door then opened.A man with dark hair and blue eyes walked in."No need to panic dear"he said reassuringly.I didn't reply.Foolishly he left the door open."We don't want to hurt you"he added.Lies.I shot vibrations at him causing him to fly against the wall.I ran out of the room and down the hall forcing people out of my way until I was eventually surrounded in an office."Leave me alone"I finally spoke."Just tell us where your friends are.We want to help"he said."Lies"I replied.I then noticed a photo on the wall.The man resembled the mayor but the woman looked like me.My mother.That's when I realized the truth.He was my dad.It didn't matter if I escaped or not.I couldn't go back to them knowing it was my dad running all of this.I just went back to my white room and shut the door.I sat on the bad with my knees to my chest wrapped in the blanket.How could he be so evil?Does he even know the truth?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cutewolf230

Cassandra - 

"Dear gosh Grim! It isn't your fault! You let Mal go because she wanted to get food. She wanted to help. So, either we sit here and do nothing or we go rescue her." I seethed. "Besides, it's my fault for letting her go alone. I saw that she wouldn't have come back. One of us should of gone with her." 

I looked away from them. I was so mad, I could've found out where she went, I have the best agility. Mal was like my little sister, and I wanted to do anything I could to rescue her. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

how would she know she wouldn't come back??Cassandra can't see the future

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cutewolf230

You said she had visions. And I quote directly from you, "no visions are where you have glimpses of the future whether is a few seconds or longer for the event to happen". So, yeah, she could see it.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

No Cassandra has visibily Malia has visions 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cutewolf230

Oh let's see, 

Girl 3-(enhanced hearing,agility,strength,visibility,vision) 

Isn't this the spot I took, so vision is the same thing. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

That was supposed to be changed Malia has visions not Girl 3 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel