Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

You are a hybrid. The child of two mythical creatures. You have powers, like your parents.

However, you can't control your powers. And your family situation is not the best. Either your parents ignore you, hurt you, or aren't alive.

So, one day, while walking around in the forest, you find a home.

A haven for people like you.

You quickly form bonds and attach to these people. You take classes to control your powers. You begin to trust people.

Until they come.

They, a group of government services made for discovering people with powers.

You run. The people you have begun to trust now have your life in their hands.

Can you evade the services? Or will you be used a an science experiment?

Species used for Hybrids:

Werewolves

Vampires

Humans with powers

Fairies

Elementals

Sirens/mermaids

Shapeshifters

Necromancers

Wizards/Witches

Seers

Humans with abnormalties(wings, fire breathing, etc)

Add on to that list as you wish, but ask me first.

Rules-

No OP.

For humans with powers, you can have 4 powers.

For supernaturals, you can only have the non-op ones.

For vampires, they can be outside in the day,are born immortal,  and only have 6 of their parents powers.

The classes are power control, attacks, concentration, and fighting.

No best or youngest

No one is dying from their powers.

Form:

Name:

Age(13-18)

Looks:

Clothes:

Personality:

Backstory:

Hybrid of:

Powers(6)

Crush:

Other:

My forms;

Name: Jane Emmerson Danes

Looks: She has long brown hair with purple, silver, and gold streaks normally worn in three ponytails. Green eyes. Skin so pale it looks blue.

Clothes: She wears a Doctor Who(or Sherlock, or BBC) t-shirt, jeans, a blue messenger bag, and and sandals.

Personality: As an INTJ, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you take things in primarily via your intuition. Your secondary mode is external, where you deal with things rationally and logically. INTJs live in the world of ideas and strategic planning. They value intelligence, knowledge, and competence, and typically have high standards in these regards, which they continuously strive to fulfill. To a somewhat lesser extent, they have similar expectations of others.

With Introverted Intuition dominating their personality, INTJs focus their energy on observing the world, and generating ideas and possibilities. Their mind constantly gathers information and makes associations about it. They are tremendously insightful and usually are very quick to understand new ideas. However, their primary interest is not understanding a concept, but rather applying that concept in a useful way. Unlike the INTP, they do not follow an idea as far as they possibly can, seeking only to understand it fully. INTJs are driven to come to conclusions about ideas. Their need for closure and organization usually requires that they take some action. INTJ's tremendous value and need for systems and organization, combined with their natural insightfulness, makes them excellent scientists. An INTJ scientist gives a gift to society by putting their ideas into a useful form for others to follow. It is not easy for the INTJ to express their internal images, insights, and abstractions. The internal form of the INTJ's thoughts and concepts is highly individualized, and is not readily translatable into a form that others will understand. However, the INTJ is driven to translate their ideas into a plan or system that is usually readily explainable, rather than to do a direct translation of their thoughts. They usually don't see the value of a direct transaction, and will also have difficulty expressing their ideas, which are non-linear. However, their extreme respect of knowledge and intelligence will motivate them to explain themselves to another person who they feel is deserving of the effort. INTJs are natural leaders, although they usually choose to remain in the background until they see a real need to take over the lead. When they are in leadership roles, they are quite effective, because they are able to objectively see the reality of a situation, and are adaptable enough to change things which aren't working well. They are the supreme strategists - always scanning available ideas and concepts and weighing them against their current strategy, to plan for every conceivable contingency.

INTJs spend a lot of time inside their own minds, and may have little interest in the other people's thoughts or feelings. Unless their Feeling side is developed, they may have problems giving other people the level of intimacy that is needed. Unless their Sensing side is developed, they may have a tendency to ignore details which are necessary for implementing their ideas. The INTJ's interest in dealing with the world is to make decisions, express judgments, and put everything that they encounter into an understandable and rational system. Consequently, they are quick to express judgments. Often they have very evolved intuitions, and are convinced that they are right about things. Unless they complement their intuitive understanding with a well-developed ability to express their insights, they may find themselves frequently misunderstood. In these cases, INTJs tend to blame misunderstandings on the limitations of the other party, rather than on their own difficulty in expressing themselves. This tendency may cause the INTJ to dismiss others input too quickly, and to become generally arrogant and elitist. INTJs are ambitious, self-confident, deliberate, long-range thinkers. Many INTJs end up in engineering or scientific pursuits, although some find enough challenge within the business world in areas which involve organizing and strategic planning. They dislike messiness and inefficiency, and anything that is muddled or unclear. They value clarity and efficiency, and will put enormous amounts of energy and time into consolidating their insights into structured patterns. Other people may have a difficult time understanding an INTJ. They may see them as aloof and reserved. Indeed, the INTJ is not overly demonstrative of their affections, and is likely to not give as much praise or positive support as others may need or desire. That doesn't mean that he or she doesn't truly have affection or regard for others, they simply do not typically feel the need to express it. Others may falsely perceive the INTJ as being rigid and set in their ways. Nothing could be further from the truth, because the INTJ is committed to always finding the objective best strategy to implement their ideas. The INTJ is usually quite open to hearing an alternative way of doing something.When under a great deal of stress, the INTJ may become obsessed with mindless repetitive, Sensate activities, such as over-sleeping. They may also tend to become absorbed with minutia and details that they would not normally consider important to their overall goal. INTJs need to remember to express themselves sufficiently, so as to avoid difficulties with people misunderstandings. In the absence of properly developing their communication abilities, they may become abrupt and short with people, and isolationists. INTJs have a tremendous amount of ability to accomplish great things. They have insight into the Big Picture, and are driven to synthesize their concepts into solid plans of action. Their reasoning skills gives them the means to accomplish that. INTJs are most always highly competent people, and will not have a problem meeting their career or education goals. They have the capability to make great strides in these arenas. On a personal level, the INTJ who practices tolerances and puts effort into effectively communicating their insights to others has everything in his or her power to lead a rich and rewarding life

Backstory:

Hybrid of: Human with powers and Human with abnormalities.

Powers: Glass, madness, force fields, fire, wings, immortality.

Crush:

Other:

Name: Victoria Lorelei Allen

Looks: She has bottlecap orange/blonde hair(like Hayley Williams) hair that is normally worn in a bun. She has bright blue eyes that seem to sparkle. About 5'0. Pale skin.

Clothes: Normally wears a blue shirt, coral sweater, black pants, and combat boots painted yellow. Or she wears a Marvel t-shirt, black ripped tights, orange shorts, and black combat boots.

Personality(copying what the ISFP says): As an ISFP, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your value system. Your secondary mode is external, where you take things in via your five sense in a literal, concrete fashion. ISFPs live in the world of sensation possibilities. They are keenly in tune with the way things look, taste, sound, feel and smell. They have a strong aesthetic appreciation for art, and are likely to be artists in some form, because they are unusually gifted at creating and composing things which will strongly affect the senses. They have a strong set of values, which they strive to consistently meet in their lives. They need to feel as if they're living their lives in accordance with what they feel is right, and will rebel against anything which conflicts with that goal. They're likely to choose jobs and careers which allow them the freedom of working towards the realization of their value-oriented personal goals. ISFPs tend to be quiet and reserved, and difficult to get to know well. They hold back their ideas and opinions except from those who they are closest to. They are likely to be kind, gentle and sensitive in their dealings with others. They are interested in contributing to people's sense of well-being and happiness, and will put a great deal of effort and energy into tasks which they believe in. ISFPs have a strong affinity for aesthetics and beauty. They're likely to be animal lovers, and to have a true appreciation for the beauties of nature. They're original and independent, and need to have personal space. They value people who take the time to understand the ISFP, and who support the ISFP in pursuing their goals in their own, unique way. People who don't know them well may see their unique way of life as a sign of carefree light-heartedness, but the ISFP actually takes life very seriously, constantly gathering specific information and shifting it through their value systems, in search for clarification and underlying meaning. ISFPs are action-oriented individuals. They are "doers", and are usually uncomfortable with theorizing concepts and ideas, unless they see a practical application. They learn best in a "hands-on" environment, and consequently may become easily bored with the traditional teaching methods, which emphasize abstract thinking. They do not like impersonal analysis, and are uncomfortable with the idea of making decisions based strictly on logic. Their strong value systems demand that decisions are evaluated against their subjective beliefs, rather than against some objective rules or laws. ISFPs are extremely perceptive and aware of others. They constantly gather specific information about people, and seek to discover what it means. They are usually penetratingly accurate in their perceptions of others. ISFPs are warm and sympathetic. They genuinely care about people, and are strongly service-oriented in their desire to please. They have an unusually deep well of caring for those who are close to them, and are likely to show their love through actions, rather than words. ISFPs have no desire to lead or control others, just as they have no desire to be led or controlled by others. They need space and time alone to evaluate the circumstances of their life against their value system, and are likely to respect other people's needs for the same. The ISFP is likely to not give themself enough credit for the things which they do extremely well. Their strong value systems can lead them to be intensely perfectionist, and cause them to judge themselves with unneccesary harshness. The ISFP has many special gifts for the world, especially in the areas of creating artistic sensation, and selflessly serving others. Life is not likely to be extremely easy for the ISFP, because they take life so seriously, but they have the tools to make their lives and the lives of those close to them richly rewarding experiences.

Backstory: Her dad left her and her mum, and her mum died in childbirth. She went to a horribly foster home that was abusive. She has lived in the forest since she was 10.

Hybrid of: Seer and werewolf.

Powers: Visions, magic, shapeshifting into a werewolf, death sense, super speed, super senses.

Crush:

Other: Is the next Oracle. Her visions hurt her.

Name: Elyssa Leah Robinson

Looks: She has long black/red hair(One side is red and one is black) with silver, blue, green, pink, purple, and gold tips, and it is normally worn in either down or in two buns. She has mis-matched eyes, by the fact of that one is red and one is purple. She has very pale skin. She has about 7 scars on her wrists, and a permanent bitemark on her throat. Her nails are painted black and silver.

Clothes:

A)      At Home: She wears a black shirt with the words “Bite Me” on it, black sweatpants, and either flats or just socks.

B)       At School: She either wears a black t-shirt with either a band or a fandom on it, black jeans, and black thigh-high boots. Or she wears a ripped black shirt saying “Problem Girl”, black leggings with cuts on the knees and calves, and black Converse with band names on it.

C)       Formal: She wears this dress: https://www.google.com/search?q=long+black+steampunk/victorian+dresses&tbm=isch&source=iu&pf=m&ictx=1&fir=70CVunDKUG5bXM%253A%252Cf4QhMA3b7tW8uM%252C_&usg=__RiymTpK4z_r8I1FficgtMd4XOjk%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj3_bPmvLLXAhWFwiYKHeIkCNAQ9QEIKDAA#imgrc=QE05_eNjT5TURM:

Personality: She often has two distinct personalities. She is actually very quiet and shy, and quite closed off. Very reserved/secretive. Apart from that, when she speaks, she is very cynical and rude. Extremely sarcastic, not afraid to offend people. A huge troublemaker. Extremely rebellious. She is very deductive and for fun, tends to dissect every little thing she can find about them. If you insult her, her friends, or her family, she will murder you and it will not be pretty. She is insanely smart, and not afraid to let people know it. She doesn’t get hurt very easily. Tends to neglect sleeping for as long as possible. She talks as fast and she can and gets annoyed when people can’t understand what she said. She can be very bossy. Very ruthless, and will follow anything(case, serial killer, mysterious notes, etc)until she gets an answer. Extremely determined to keep her secret. She is very talented with technology(even if she can’t always figure out how to get pages to refresh. Friends tend to help her out with that.) She tends to hide from people if she feels bad, because she doesn’t want people to get the idea of that she has powers, cause hers tend to respond to her emotions. She hates things like rivers, cause that tends to trigger her powers, and that doesn’t go well. However, on occasion, normally after she hasn’t had anything over the past few days, she is sleepy and easily irritated. She tends to be really quiet, and doesn’t protest against anything. However, she does try to not slip into her quiet personality.

Backstory: So, she was born in 1111. She was born immortal. Her parents started ignoring her and abusing her, until she ran away.

Hybrid of: Transcendent Vampire and Mystic Vampire

Powers: Magic, energy, telekinesis, visions, weather, death.

Crush: Anyone?

Other: N/A

Mods,please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

cutewolf230

Branch: Janus

Save Siren/Elemental please.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Hey Lani, you need to post a pov on the rps meets rps rp as soon as possible! 

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

fizzyrobe9

Name: Moondancer

Looks: Purple butterfly wings,pale skin,black hair in a bun,abnormally long fangs

Clothing: Black dress, barefoot,silver chain necklace

Personality: INTJ

Backstory: Her fairy mother died of disease, her vampire father died of vampire slayers

Hybrid of: Fairy and Vampire

Powers: Plants,can speak every language (even animal),summoning bats

Crush: none

Other: none

• Posted at:

Hi! I`m Yolanda.

I am a:

Ravenclaw

Ekaterina

Bamarre (If you don`t know what that is, you`re missing out!)

WindClan Warrior

SeaWing

I absolutely love cats and the 39 Clues! (Saladin 4eva)

I

Front sm

winterfairy70

May I make a fairy/werewolf, human with powers/seer, and a(if it's okay) selkie/fairy?

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Yeah!

All accepted. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

winterfairy70

Awesome, thank you! :) I'll post my forms sometime this weekend. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

ambersnow38

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

musicopal38

Save a seer/werewolf and a necromancer/vampire (I'm creating new characters instead of using the same as on the SAMB)

• Posted at:

Wildfire

Gang: Athyna, Tide, Dark, Sunny, Lexi, Brooke, Ray

She/Her

Two wrongs don't make a right

Why do I always have to have the answer in class? (#Smart kid pressure)

Craziness is my thing

Proud viola player, singer, and author

Bookworm

Front sm

ambersnow38

Name: Thallia Void

Looks: She has short black hair with purple ombre, pale/light purple skin and dark purple eyes. She is about four feet tall, and her wings are translucent butterfly wings.

Clothes: She typically wears a layered lace high-low dress, a brass colored Steampunk upper arm cuff bracelet and no shoes.

Personality: Generally, the personality of a ESFP. Anything else will be added later (if that's okay)

Backstory: Early in her life her Mom died of illness. Her father took care of her for a while. But, as she grew older, he pretty much acted as if she did not exist.

Hybrid of: Fairy and Necromancer

Powers: Spell casting, raising the dead (Though she can only do this once every new moon. Is this OP? I feel like it may be...) and Summoning (Mostly demons or monsters).

Crush: TBD

Other: Her eyes turn emerald green when she uses her powers 

Name: Levi Buchannon

Looks: He has short dark brown hair, startling blue eyes and a slight tan. He stands at an average height and has multiple scars. 

Clothes: He typically wears a pair of ripped blue jeans, a galaxy t shirt, a gray hoodie jacket and sandals.

Personality:  Generally, the personality of a INTP. Anything else will be added later (again, if that's okay)

Backstory: He's been on his own for as long as he can remember. So, he kind of just drifts from place to place.

Hybrid of: Elemental and Shape-shifter

Powers: Shape shifting, water manipulation, teleportation and, in the right conditions, snow manipulation. 

Crush: Elyssa

Other:

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Willow "Will" "flower girl" "nature girl" "flower child" "tree hugger" Faelyn Conner. 

Looks: Willow has long, very thick, soft, sort of frizzy wheat gold waves that fazll past her hips(brownish roots, like roots.) She has big, soft hazel eyes. Will is average height for her age(a little small), she's very slim, with a delicate build. She has smooth very lightly tanned skin, with light freckles sprinkled across her nose/cheeks. She's quite pretty(in a fairy-like way.) Her wolf form is a humanoid wolf with brownish fur that blends in almost anywhere.

Clothes: At first an old grey t-shirt, ratty jeans, and barefoot. She is pretty much always in something like a pale blue tunic-like dress that reaches just above her ankles, a green cloth belt in a leaf design, and she's always barefoot. A wooden circlet crown carved with leaves and stars and a moon in the front. The only non-natural thing she wears(as nature gave her the dress/belt/crown)is a small wrist watch(an ordinary clock) that sets off an alarm for her on full moon days ten minutes before the moon rises. 

Personality: Willow is quiet and shy, but also extremely passionate. She cares very deeply for people/living beings. She is extremely intelligent, but also naive and tries to see the best in everyone and every situation. She's an optimist. Can seem stupid to people who don't know her because she's trusting and gentle and sweet. She isn't cautious at all, but she's quite focused and notices many small details. She's very brave and not obviously scared of anything, but she's terrified of the dark and the thought that she might go wolf and kill her friends. Independant, selfless, loyal, always there when her friends need her. Incredibly stubborn, doesn't like to ask for help. When she doesn't want to be found it's impossible to find her. More in POV's. 

Backstory: She was born in Ireland(her parents met there when her dad(in werewolf form) saved her mom.) After they were killed(her mom by a crazy person who wanted to be granted wishes, and her dad by a werewolf hunter after her killed said lunatic) when she was seven she was stuck in an orphanage, but she ran away shortly after and wandered around for years. Was taken back and adopted by a pair of hippies recently, but they don't really care what she does so she hangs out in the woods. 

Hybrid of: Fairy/Werewolf. 

Powers: Nature manipulation(directly connected to nature so she can communicate, influence, manipulate, and control it. Can control plants and natural phenomena(like weather), and adapt to any natural environment on earth. Can manipulate, tap into, blend and/or become elements of nature, including air, weather, lightning, earth, stone, metal, water, ice, light, darkness, clouds/mist, magma, fire etc. Because she can communicate with nature she becomes familiar with her surroundings very quickly, the connection is so deep that the earth can respond to her emotions and desires (blossoming with flowers and calming weather when happy, making skies stormy or cause earthquakes when angry, shifting the landscape to gain the advantage in a fight, etc.) Simply put: Nature loves her.) Feral mind, enhanced reflexes, canine physiology(in her wolf form.) 

Crush: Anyone?

Other: She turns into a werewolf during the full moon, or when she gets extremely angry or scared(It's sort of a variation of her Nature Manipulation.) Has to be very focused with her powers to prevent accidents from happening. 

Name: Joshua Henry Graves. 

Looks: Josh has short, thick, soft dark brown hair that's longer in the front than the back and sort of swept to one side. He has soft blue eyes and is tall, with an athletic/toned muscular build, light tan skin, and is extremely handsome.

Clothes: A dark blue t-shirt, black board shorts, a grey hoodie, and black converse. 

Personality: Charming, thoughtful, charismatic, brave, bold, caring, pretty much the guy all the girls want. He’s extremely intelligent and creative,and can be quite serious. Usually mature and very serious. One of those people who always seems happy and likes to make other people happy. A bit of a boy scout. 

Backstory: His life was pretty great, until his mom went back to the sea and his dad stopped really being himself. He doesn't hurt Josh or ignore him, he just doesn't take care of him as well as he should. 

Hybrid of: Selkie/seer. 

Powers: Extrasensory perception, retro/precognition, death/danger sense. Seduction/charmspeak, can turn into a seal/seal physiology(body temp control, cold immunity, enhanced endurance/lung capacity, speed swimming)(has those outside seal form too.)

Crush: Anyone willing?

Other: He's claustrophobic. Can't be too far from the ocean without getting depressed, so  he carries around a small bottle full of ocean water all the time. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily