Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Okay, so in this RP you can be a character from another RP you joined. Like if in the other RP you have super powers, or look like an alien. You would still look like that/still have super powers. But you aren't in that RP. You can have a memory of being in that RP. You can mention other RPers from the same RP, and Villains. And what you were doing. How we meet: There's a flash of light, a purple hurricane swept you up, and spit's you into a blue portal. You arrive on a planet where the ground is purple and there is no grass, the sky is dark blue, and moon and sun are side by side. You wonder around until you meet the others.

Name: Xavier Byron

Rp I came from: Fantasy School Rp

Good or evil: He's good but his evil counterpart the Dark One is trying to take him over.

Looks: He has an apricot skin tone, along with shaggy brown hair and blue eyes, he's wearing a white lab coat, along with black glasses, he's also wearing a blue shirt and black jeans, and finally, he's wearing sneakers.

Powers/skills: He can make potions.

Weapon: a dagger

Race: Human.

Personality: paranoid, overprotective over his son Mathew, is very cowardly, he has little self-confidence, and finally, he can be selfish sometimes.

Fears: Becoming the Dark One, losing Mathew, dying, the darkness, losing everything he loves most.

Flaws: is very proud of himself and often talks about himself a lot, he can also be a bit sympathetic.

Other: He has a son named Mathew who will also be in the rp, and he has to drink a potion in order to prevent his evil counterpart from taking him over.

Name: Mathew Byron

Rp he comes from: Fantasy School Rp.

Good or evil: Neutral. 

Looks: He has a pale skin tone, along with black hair and gray eyes, he's wearing a skull shirt and black jeans, and finally, he's wearing black sneakers.

Powers/Skills: He has darkness powers and he can make potions like his father.

Weapon: A sword made up of darkness.

Personality: he's protective of his father, he acts without thinking sometimes, he's selfish, and he only cares about his father.

Fears: Losing his father.

Flaws: He can be annoying sometimes.

Other: none.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Star Wars Rp!: /339111

Mummy Rp: /339330

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Name: Cosimia Anithson-Taylor

RP: Thieves of Magic and Thieves of Magic: The New Ones

Looks: She has long black hair that is quite wavy that is senperated into sections of pink, purple, blue, black, green, and silver. Her hair is normally worn in a ponytail or braided bun. Big green/brown eyes that look like Bambi's. About 5'6. She has very pale skin that is covered with bruises and scars. Has glasses. Her arms have long, knifelike scars on them. 

Powers:  pathoelementokinesis, magic, shapeshifting, enchanted singing voice. 

Weapon: Sword

Race: Enhanced Human

Personalty: She's quite shy. Because of her family problems, she doesn't trust easily nor love easily. Very impatient, which never goes well. Speaks quietly. Rebellious. Seems to be fearless, but only people she chooses to know know the real truth. Very smart. Never hopes because of her past. Low self-esteem. Brave. Is quite secretive about everything to new people/people she doesn't know. Mysterious about her past, and other things. She's good at thinking fast on her feet/quick thinker. Loves Broadway. Gets really hyper at times, and when she does, she speaks rapid fire French (How she got the nickname of Lafayette)Is quite ADHD/ADD. Insomniac. Is selectively mute(Random idea I had). She only speaks to the thieves, and Joshua and Elizabeth. Oh, and anyone who she must talk to. 

Fears: Thunderstorms, losing the thieves and Josh and Elizabeth. 

Flaw: A bit too quiet to the point of where no one really knows where she is/what she's doing. 

Other: She's married to Joshua Anithson-Taylor

Name: Naidia

RP: Chaos and It's Effects

Looks: Long blond hair that is normally braided, blue faerie eyes, tall, very pale(She rarely goes out in the sun), scarred all over her back, long, nimble fingers.

Powers: dark side named Moonbeam, shapeshifting. 

Weapon: sword

Race: Enhanced Human

Personality: Quiet, shy, creative. Very smart. Has had her fair share of heartache, heartbreak, and pain in life, which is why she is so tolerant of it. She’s very protective of the ones she loves. Can be very rebellious, especially when something is happening, but it’s wrong. (*Cough* Alton leading the Envoyage *Cough*) Very smart. Is very secretive about her age, seeing as how she’s the youngest guard, and the leader. Apart from her shy side, she’s a huge daredevil.If she sees a building, or something you could climb/jump off of, she’s on it. When she’s in a battle, a whole new side comes out of her. In battle, she’s sassy, bossy, sarcastic, brave, bold

Fears: Moonbeam, her friends turning evil. 

Flaw: doesn't get enough sleep. 

Other: 

Name: Roxanne Martha Fernsby

Good or Evil: Good

RP: New Bohemia

Looks: She has long(down to her bum) black hair with blue, purple and pink streaks that she normally wears in a messy bun or hairsprayed updo. Bright blue eyes that do slowly get darker as she uses her powers. She has deathly pale skin with a few scars on her body. About 5'7. Always has a black choker and silver medallion locker on. Normally wears a band T-Shirt, black jeans, black combat boots, and a black scarf on her left arm.

Powers: Glass, madness. 

Weapon: Her powers or sword. 

Race: Enhanced Humans

Personality: 

She is incredibly sarcastic. Very intelligent. Extremely blunt, honest, and to the point. Very intense, and can scare people in that way. Very snappy. Very upfront. Has a really short temper that can snap at the most unfortunate times. Is very independent and very much her own person. Sort of wild and unpredictable. Doesn't really like rules. Can get people to do whatever she wants, if she really tries. Very persuasive and manipulative. Loves her music.

Fears: Losing her sister, killing someone. 

Flaws: Worst control over her powers. 

Other:

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

cutewolf230

Branch: Janus

Name: Jacqueline Alissa Barnes, goes by Jacky or Frozen Rose

Rp I came from: The Next Generation - Marvel Descendants rp

Looks: Jacky has long, dark hair like her dad, and sometimes it can be unruly. She'll tie it back in a braid most of the time. She's kind of short, definitely shorter than most girls her age. Her skin is pale, and she has a couple freckles across her nose. Her eyes are a Carmel brown, that can be soft and warm, or icy cold depending on the situation. She doesn’t have a metal arm. Pretty. She typically wears dark colors, but normally when she's out on a mission. She loves wearing jeans, and really any t-shirt she can find. She has a special black leather jacket that she wears all the time, and a red star necklace. Always has a gun or knife on hand.

Powers: She has extreme endurance, superhuman strength, she can run abnormally fast, extreme durability, enhanced reflexes, enhanced healing factor. She’s extremely good at hand-to-hand combat, knife skills, and has is a good marksman and assassin. She can understand and speak any language.

Weapon: Anything really.

Race: Enhanced Humans, but still a human

Personality: Jacky is a strong person, with a stubborn personality. She hates following rules, and fights a lot with any authority, even if it is her dad. She is very outgoing, and loves company. She's very talkative and a charmer. She's very smart, and very tough. She's very loyal, and very protective. She isn't shy at all, and can be a charmer. But don't cross her, she could seriously hurt you. She reads people well and knows who to trust and who not to trust.

Fears: She’s pretty powerful, and her fear is that she’ll hurt someone she cares about deeply.

Flaw: She isn’t perfect, and doesn’t want to be, but her flaws rarely show. She sometimes can’t control her anger. She acts cold to the people she doesn’t know, and isn’t super kind and sometimes she doesn’t trust in time.

Other:

Name: Kali, (Nicknames include Your Highness, Panther Girl, The Black Panther, and Lioness)

Rp I came from: The Next Generation - Marvel Descendants rp

Looks: Kali has dark skin, and has her long thick black hair in tiny braids. She's tall and slightly muscular, with dark brown eyes. She's fairly pretty. She will wear typical Wakandan women's gear, often wears outfits like her Aunt Shuri. She also has a black panther suit like her father, King T’Challa, but it is made to fit a girl.

Powers: Enhanced strength, speed, stamina, durability, healing, agility and reflexes, as well as being very intelligent. Also a master of hand-to-hand combat, as well acrobatics.

Weapon: She prefers hand to hand combat

Race: Human

Personality: Kali is a bubbly person, she can bounce back from any bout of sadness. She is also a respected person, as she is a tough girl who can handle anything. She's very smart, and good with technology like her Aunt Shuri. She's very brave, and also very loyal. By nature, she is protective and fierce when it comes to Wakanda. She is a very observant person, and can learn how to do something just by watching someone do it a couple times. Very resourceful as well. Knows a lot about her natural surroundings and probably knows a lot more about the nature than anyone else.

Fears: Very few, except for a recent one that her family might not be alive.

Flaw:

Other:

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Thanks for joining, we will start when more people join so spread the word please! Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

kindhydra1

Name: Annaline

RP I came from: Mysterious Forest Girl RP

Good or Evil: Good, though not overly expressive about it (mediator)

Looks: She has blond, wavy hair that goes down past her shoulders (even when it's wavy). Her eyes are a very pretty blue, with specks of yellow mixed in. She is slender, a bit taller than average height and has fair skin with freckles over the bridge of her nose.

Clothes: She tends to wear jean shorts and a loose-hanging t-shirt (usually beige). She also wears flip-flops most of the time and low-dangling earrings (the same ones every day- or whenever she wears them- because they're the only ones she has). Sometimes she wears a burgundy bandanna.

Powers: shape-shifting (female forms and animal forms around human size)

Weapon: Doesn't have one (though claws or something I guess if absolutely necessary)

Personality: Annaline is very kind and also very flamboyant. She can make any situation a little less awkward or less 'heavy'. She is accepting of other people's opinions although can sometimes be a bit headstrong without realizing it. Despite her being very talkative, she is also a very good listener/support system. She is the impressionist of the group and can often be the dare-devil if there is little to no risk of getting in trouble with the orphanage or bodily harm. Other things such as executing a prank or something that involves talking are up her alley.

Weakness/Flaws: Although you can't tell, she has a low self esteem and is actually pretty vulnerable, prone to a breakdown every couple of weeks. (These breakdowns always happen in private.)

Other: She's an actress. Annaline's parents died when she was only a couple years old, so she doesn't remember them. For five years after that, she was in a household that yelled at her quite a bit and that was where she learned how to mask emotions and hide behind different faces. Essentially, she learned to act and completely switch her mood, even if she isn't feeling it. She started figuring out that she could change shape, she could occasionally control it enough to get away from herself for a while. Once that family adopted another, "better behaved" boy, she was put back into the system and because nobody seemed to want her, she ended up at an orphanage. The people at the orphanage have been good to her ever since.

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Xavier's Pov: I land on what appears to be a planet, and I start to walk around. Suddenly, my son Mathew lands beside me, and he starts to walk around with me. "Xavier,'' comes a familiar voice inside my head. "No, you're not real!" I shout as I look into a small body of water and I see that my evil counterpart the Dark One is staring back at me. "You keep telling yourself that don't you, but deep inside you know how powerful you are!" the Dark One says chuckling evilly as he says this inside my head. "I will never turn into you!" I shout angrily as I take a potion to prevent my evil counterpart from taking me over. "You'll run out of potion Xavier, and when you do it will be my time to shine!" the Dark One says laughing evilly as he says this inside my head.

Mathew's Pov: "Father, are you alright?" I ask with worry as I glance as I glance at my father. "Yes, I'm fine mathew," my father says shaking with fright as he glances at me. "Are you sure?" I ask as I glance at him. "Yes, now let's just continue walking Mathew," my father says as he glances at me. "Alright," I say agreeing with him, and with that we continue to walk around the planet.

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

cutewolf230

Kali - 

I was in the middle of a mission and then, BOOM! I land snack dab in the middle of an unfamiliar planet, which I should know, considering one of my friends is the daughter of Thor. I was still in my Black Panther habit, and I yanked off the helmet. My black hair almost fell in my face, and then I spotted Jacky. She makes her way over to me. 

"So, any idea were we are?" She asks. 

"No, sorry,"

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Good Pov! Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Name: Maddie 

Rp he comes from: School of Randomness

Good or evil: Neutral. 

Looks: like maddie from liv and maddie without the glasses

Powers/Skills: she's actually very complicated for she has many lives and multiple powers thieving hacking singing acting

Personality: smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist closed off and can be very stubborn

Fears:not really any besides hurting people with all of her powers

Flaws: doesn't follow rules hates being told what to do and can be very stubborn

Other: has worst control of her powers and has no idea who her parents are and anyone who tries to tell her she won't believe them 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Thanks for signing up Thorloki try to post a pov as soon as possible!

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

i will also have grim but will post the form later

Maddie

I had been trying to find ways to help me with my powers but I still couldn't control them.Grim stood in the corner of the room watching."Maybe try focusing on one power at a time"he said."What do you think I've been doing"I said.Suddenly something strange happened and we no longer were in the gym of the school."Uh Maddie......Where are we"he asked.I looked around.Purple grass and dark blue sky."That's what I'd like to know"I said.Suddenly he was in his Black Panther suit.I guess it couldn't hurt to be cautious.How many other people ended up here?I doubt we were the only ones?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Cosimia:

I had been in my room, bouncing ice balls off of the wall, when suddenly I wasn't there any more. 

The grass was purple and sky dark blue. 

"What..the..Hades?" I said. 

I walked over to two people I saw(Maddie and Grim)

Roxanne:

So, one minute I'm rehearsing with New Bohemia, and the next I'm here. 

Well, this is strange.

Naidia:

This place. Oh joy. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

As we walked a girl came towards us."Do you know where we are"she asked."If we did do you think we'd be here right now"Maddie asked.She's quit the difficult person but okay when you get to know her.She's just tough to get through to because she's always pushing people away."Chill Maddie"I said."Oh I'm sorry did I annoy the king"she teased"I'll be sure to apologize later.""Seriously"I asked.She smiled and started walking.The other girl walked with us."So she's Maddie and you are....""Grim"I said."Cosimia"she replied"And you're a king?""King of Wakanda  but it's a little more complicated than that and hard to explain"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Cosimia:

"Cool. I'm the guard captain of Padomiea." I created a ball of ice and tossed it around. For once, I was feeling only one emotion. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Good povs bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

cutewolf230

Kali - 

I heard some one say King of Wakanda. Was it my dad? I ran over, but was disappointed when I saw a male who looked nothing like my father. 

"You can't be King of Wakanda! You aren't T'Challa, nor are you Wakandan." I said. I get touchy about that. 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Xavier's Pov: We hear some voices and Mathew and I walk over to see some people. "Hello, I'm Xavier and this is my son Mathew," I say as I glance at everyone.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I looked at the girl."I am son of Black Panther and I am Wakandan"I said as the mask came off"I'm Grim and current King of Wakanda.As I said before I'm a lot more complicated than that and it's a long story and no idea how to explain it.""I do"Maddie said"He's the son of Black Panther,Loki,Shadow,Hela,Batman,and a Metahuman."I looked at her."What"she replied."That's not possible"the girl said."In our world it is"she replied"I'm just like him but a lot more complicated."

Maddie

"I don't believe it"Cosimia said."Fine.Don't but our world exists.Doesn't make sense but it's real"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Can someone go off my Rp please?

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Typo POV!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Xavier's Pov: We come across some people and we introduce ourselves to them. "I'm Xavier and this is my son Mathew," I say as I introduce myself and Mathew to the group of people. ""Hey," Mathew says smiling as he waves at the group of people. "I'm Cosimia," One of the people in the group says smiling at me."I"m Naidia," another one of the people in the group says smiling while doing so.

"I"m Roxanne," another person in the group says smiling at me. "I'm Jacqueline," another member of the group says smiling at me. "I'm Kali," another person says smiling at me. "I'm Annaline,"another person in the group says smiling at me. "I'm Maddie," another person in the group says smiling at me. "I'm Grim," the final person in the group says smiling at me.

"Do you know why we are here?" the girl whose name is Maddie asks as she glances at me. "I have no clue, but since we're going to be here for a while we might as well set up camp here," I suggest as I glance at everyone. "It's better than doing nothing," Grim says agreeing with me. "So one of us should look for food any voulenteers?" I ask as I glance at everyone.

• Posted at:

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Coz:

"Yeah. It would be smart."

Surprisingly, right now I'm really missing everyone. Even Hothead. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

cutewolf230

Jacky - 

I raise my hand, and Kali does the same, "We can. We've done it before," 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Front sm

kindhydra1

Annaline's POV:

"Ouch," I mumble, my back aching in protest. You'd think tripping on ice would be easy to avoid, but of course not. I swear, every winter I've been at the orphanage, I've fallen at least a dozen times on the slippery ground.

"Ouch is right," somebody grumbled. "Mind getting off?"

For a second, I froze. Then I began to realize what I was laying on didn't feel like ground. If I wasn't mistaken, there was an arm twisted beneath my back, a leg under my head and then maybe a patch of ground under my foot. "Oh, sorry," I trailed off rather suddenly, realizing that I didn't know whose voice it was. Could it be North's? That guy never talked.

I rolled onto my stomach and took a stand. No, not North. In fact, I was surrounded by at least half a dozen unfamiliar faces, some of them looking like they were on the way to cosplay. Some poor guy was smushed on the ground where I must have flattened him, but that didn't make sense. Around the orphanage, regular people avoided the area for literally miles - something about a legend of a girl in the forest - and we were even kept isolated by a fence surrounding the property. Now, all of a sudden there was a sudden surge of visitors?

That's when it clicked. The ground beneath my feet? No snow. The land in the distance? No fence. Buildings near by? Nope. Where in the world was I?

"Not sure," some girl said.

I frowned. "Sorry, what?"

The same girl gave me a strange glance that I barely caught before trying again. "Where we are, I mean. We aren't sure. All of us kind of appeared here, just like you."

Great. Not only was I hallucinating, but I was either also hallucinating crazy people or was actually surrounded by some. "I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm pretty sure teleportation isn't a thing, unless, of course, any of you accidentally invented magic any time recently. In that case, please let me know- might come in handy." I paused, taking in the diverse group around me. "My name's Annaline, by the way. And you guys are..?"

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

what dies nysterious forest girl have to do with north I'm lost

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Mathew's Pov: ''Great, you two look for food, and you two look for something we can build a shelter with,'' Xavier says as he points at Grim and Maddie. The people nod and they take off. ''You look for something we can make a fire with,'' Xavier says as he points at Nadia and Roxanne. ''The rest of us should spread out and see if there's any locals here,'' Xavier says as he glances at everyone. Everyone nods agreeing with Xavier, and with that, the rest of us spread out to see if there's any locals on the planet.

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

kindhydra1

@Maya

I'm just referencing other characters from the 'mother' RP, like it says we can in the rules.... Anyway, it's just her thought process, so it shouldn't make an impact on how you write your POV.

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

i don't remember anyone named north in the mysterious forest girl rp and I was in that rp 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus