Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

A band has formed in a small town recently and when things start looking up for them things start getting a little more complicated.Will they be able to stick it out and let their friendship shine or will the madness tear them apart?

Spots:

The New Band:

Lead Singer-taken by me

Guitarist/Occasionally Sings-Lani

Guitarist(male)

Drums-taken by me

Keyboard

The Famous Band:(these are not spots just their names and roles)

Lead Singer-Raina

Guitarist-Jackson

Guitarist-Allison

Drums-Darren

Keyboard-Rachel

Name:Maya

Looks:blond hair blue eyes extremely pretty 

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist singer actress 

Spot:Lead Singer

Crush:Male Guitarist

How Did You End Up In The Band:when her mother died she became closed off and getting into trouble she became the most rebellious person ever her dad tried to get through to her and eventually have up all he wanted was for her to make friends and so he put her in this band and to make him happy she went with it though without seeing it they became her friends and the female guitarist is her best friend though she feels more like she's unwanted in the band

Other:best Thief hacker artist singer actress fighter Jackson of the other band pretends to like her but it's mainly to get her to dump her band and join theirs she also plays keyboard guitar and drums is secretly a musical prodigy but doesn't like people to know it writes her own music but hasn't really performed it for anyone not sure it'd be good enough

Grim's form later

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Save keyboard I guess. 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Name: Roxanne Martha Fernsby

Looks: She has long(down to her bum) black hair with blue, purple and pink streaks that she normally wears in a messy bun or hairsprayed updo. Bright blue eyes She has deathly pale skin with a few scars on her body. About 5'7. Always has a black choker and silver medallion locker on. Normally wears a band T-Shirt, black jeans, black combat boots, and a black scarf on her left arm

Personality: She is incredibly sarcastic. Very intelligent. Extremely blunt, honest, and to the point. Very intense, and can scare people in that way. Very snappy. Very upfront. Has a really short temper that can snap at the most unfortunate times. Is very independent and very much her own person. Sort of wild and unpredictable. Doesn't really like rules. Can get people to do whatever she wants, if she really tries. Very persuasive and manipulative. Loves her music. 

Spot: Guitarist/Sometimes singer

Crush: Grim

HDYEUITB:  She was always a lonely little girl. When her parents died, she got put in a foster home. The home just wanted her to go away, so they put her in the band. Eventually, she got moved to another home, but was still in the band. Became friends with Maya. Sorta feels like she's not apart of the band. 

Other: Equal singer thief and actress. Best gymnast. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

black hair green eyes extremely handsome

smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off

Drums

Female Guitarist though won't admit it

his dad was an extremely abusive man and it came to a point where his dad killed his mom and sister his dad is now in jail and he traveled from foster homes to orphanages eventually he found himself in the band and it was the only thing that made him slightly happy again

equal thief fighter best navigator/tracker/hunter

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

lynxhideout21

save male guitarist pls. 

• Posted at:

I am not different I am orginal. Put #Orginal in your sig if you agree.

The best is yet to come if is not already here! Put #Hope4Future in your if you agree.

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Name: Felix

Looks: Amber hair, blue eyes, scar across his left eye, considered attractive among the whole town but doesn't think most of the girls are pretty ;)

Peronality: Honest, Loyal, fun-loving, easy going, can be friends with anyone but has never had a true best friend.

Spot: Male Guitarist

Crush:  Maya

How did you end up in the band: Instead of the common story of an abusive father, I had an abusive father AND mother. One night, when it was 8:00 pm aka Remember your position before bed time my dad was sharpening his pocket knife when my mom asked if he wanted to help beat me....he decided to come in and slash me across the face and walk off. When he did that (I was 13 at the time) I decided that things had to change. So after the beating from my mother, I packed my bag, felt my new scar, still swollen from the slash a few hours ago and I walked out the back door. Then 3 months later, when I was on the street eating a pizza someone had thrown away. I heard singing, like an angel. I followed the voice till I came to this super pretty girl and a drummer rocking in a garage. 

Other: Best liar

• Posted at:

The best is yet to come if is not already here! Put #Hope4Future in your if you agree.

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

I sat in my room at the keyboard working on my songs that I will never possibly sing.As of now the band my dad forced me into only sang covers of songs.I stopped writing and headed over to Roxy's garage.She was still inside so I just messed around until the others showed up.Basically I was just messing around with my songs.Grim then showed up."Not bad Blondie.Ever thought about singing them"he said."No because they aren't good enough"I replied."Then let's sing one for this practice and find out"Roxy said."I guess it couldn't hurt"I said not thrilled.We waited for the other two to show up and then got started.I decided to sing Wildside.It was a song that fit me so well.When we we're done we went to school.Everything was normal until lunch when people were watching their phones like crazy.My phone buzzed with an alert from YouTube that someone had posted a new video.I clicked it and it was us from this morning.I went to find the others.The video already had hundreds of thousands of views.No one was meant to hear those songs.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Roxy:  

No one could have videotaped us. There was no one there. No one was supposed to know I played guitar, or that I sung. Grr. 

I texted the band at lunch. 

RoxiBookMusicLover: Our video. Who videotaped it?

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

I looked at the text.

Troublemaker:That's what I'd like to know

RoxiBookMusicLover:No one was even there

Reaper:Did you see the views and the comments

Troublemaker:Yes and I'm not sure how I feel about it

After school I was walking to meet with the others when a man stopped me."Are you Maya Anderson"he asked."Who wants to know"I asked."James Swanson owner of Star Records"he said handing me a card"I saw the video and was quite impressed.I'd like to record a demo and show it to my label.Maybe possibly sign you.""Me or the band"I asked."You and you friends"he said."I'll talk with them and we'll think about it"I said.We we're gonna have a lot to discuss including a band name."I look forward to working with you"he said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Please POV on New Bohemia and Detective. 

Roxanne:

Band rehersal was..intresting, to say the least. 

"People want to sign us to a record deal. We need a name," said Maya. 

"Misfits," I said. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

"We can do way better than that"Grim said."Like what?Detention or The Dream"I asked."Yes"Grim said."So are we taking it"Felix asked."I guess we can try but we have to promise nothing will get between us"I said knowing fame splits people apart."Agreed"Roxy said."Ok then I guess I'll call him"I said.I dialed the number and told him we were in."Then I'll see you in California.There will be a private plane waiting at the airport and a limo will pick you up in L.A."he said and we hung up."We better start packing.I didn't even bother to ask my dad.I didn't care enough.Besides this is our one chance and we have to take it.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Roxy:

I packed everything I would need. Clothes, notebooks, music players, tapes, cds, iPod, computer, sweaters/cool jackets, picture of my parents,money  and a picture of all of us. 

I snuck out and got a cab. 

When I got there, Maya and Grim were there. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

We got to the airport and were led to a private jet."Ok this is cool"I said.This is the closest to anything fancy I was ever gonna get.The plane took off and I watched out the window."You ok"Roxy asked."Just thinking about who posted the video"I said.She shrugged."But we may possibly have a record deal out of it"Felix said.We eventually landed and got into the limo to take us to a really fancy hotel.After it took us to the recording studio so we can record the demo."Great.I'll show this to my label and then we'll talk"he said.We waited in the studio for him to return.About 30 minutes later he returned."They want to sign you"he said."Seriously"I asked.He nodded.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Roxanne:

We were getting offered a record deal. 

"I say we sign it!" I said. 

However, another group of,people came in. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

I took the contract and read through everything carefully."We'll take the deal under one condition"I said."And what's that"he asked."No weird costumes or trying to change our image"I said."Agreed"he said.We each then signed the contract."Come back tomorrow and we'll start working on your album"he said.Just then a new band walked in."Newbies.How cute"the girl said"It's a tough business but good luck"she said.She walked off down the hall with her band.Like we needed the enemies.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Felix:

I packed the few things I had into my backpack, some clothes, a pocket knife, a brand new pair of sneakers I found, and my pencil and diary where I write what happens in just so I remember things better and because it is fun (sometimes) to repeat the day after it is done, or at least to me.

Dairy Entry: I discussed with my friends a team name, Grim thought of Detention or something along those lines, but we ended up with "Misfits". After that I got on a cab and headed to the airport. Roxy, Maya, and Grim were already there. We got on the plane. It was cofy, cozy, and some futuristic elevator music was playing. Once we landed me and my friends got found a limo that took us to the studio. Once we got there a guy came in, talked to Maya and came back with a contract and we signed it. 

• Posted at:

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

they aren't called the misfits

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

lynxhideout21

oh ok, but I do vote on misfists.

• Posted at:

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

"What was that about"Grim asked as we climbed into the limo to go back to our hotel."Look if I'm going to be performing it's going to be as myself.Not some person that they designed,changed her name,image,personality and practically take her life away from her type person"I said."Agreed"Roxy said.After reaching the hotel we walked the block a little to check stuff out.Later we went back up to our rooms."So what are you gonna do now"Roxy asked."I guess make these our songs"I said looking at my sing book.She took it and flipped through it."They are good you know"she said.I shrugged.They really weren't but I wasn't gonna argue.We we're recording a whole album  tomorrow and I didn't have time to write a while separate book of songs for the band.It better be good enough.Its not like I'm actually wanted in this band.Im here because my dad forced me.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus