Front sm

decodingscarlet7

aka DecodingScarlet5

Branch: Lucian

Hi, my name is Brianna. When i joined this wonderful MB, i was twelve. I vanished for two years when i was fifteen, and now i’m seventeen and going to college by the end of this year. Wow, i feel old. I came around to see how things were doing, and it’s very bittersweet. I’m glad there’s still RPs going on; if i have any time maybe i’ll join/start one for old times’ sake. I’m glad there’s so many people here that love the 39 clues, but it’s also really sad to see a lot of my closest friends gone. Ria my cream cheese buddy, Kris/Shelby my ADD buddy, poison Ivy, skittles, Samira, Nicole, Martisha, Skye, Amy, Priyanka, Oz, Essy, Brianne, Brianna, Emilie, Layna... man just typing their names make my heart ache. I know i’m missing some names too. I wish i could physically meet them and just hug them. Same with Monica, but thankfully Shay's here (hey Monica :p). We had a lot of good times here. Not gonna lie, i looked back at some of the stuff i posted and cringed. I was very hyper for some reason, and also really sad, but i’m glad to say that i’ve grown and changed. I wonder how everyone else has. I hope everyone is doing good.

Anyways, this has just been a vent about being struck by waves of nostalgia. If you’re reading this, thanks for reading! Say hi if you want and i’ll say hi back :D

~Brianna

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Coming out of my cage and I’ve been doing just fine.

Romans 8:18~ The suffering we experience now is nothing compared to the joy that is to come.

hi my name is brianna and i’m a nerd lol

Front sm

epicagent103

Branch: Ekaterina

Hello if u want i will be ur friend because i know how it feels to be gone and all your friends are gone. so anyway everyone has changed to the 39 clues n ot just you. for instance i might have never answered this post and ask to be your friend :D so if you want to just respond

• Posted at:

In his very nature he (Jesus Christ) was God but he did not think being equal to God was something he should hold on to. instead he made himself nothing. took the form of a servent. he was completely obedient to God. -Phillipians 

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

I will be your friend if you want 

• Posted at:

Unicorn

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |            

Triplets:Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Candycorn/pony 

Best Friends:Bracha, Jin, Fiona, Rune,Cain

3/30/18

Front sm

decodingscarlet7

aka DecodingScarlet5

@EpicAgent103: Hi there! It’d be great to be your friend! Thank you for understanding and sharing. I used to be the same way but it’s really great to have the courage to speak up and be friendly! :D what’s your name?

@Lizzy: Hi Lizzy! I’d love to be friends :D I love reading and unicorns too :p

~Brianna

• Posted at:

Romans 8:18~ The suffering we experience now is nothing compared to the joy that is to come.

Front sm

bearanalyzing151

aka BearAnalyzing121

Hi, Brianna! I'm not sure if you remember me, I'm Jenna. I definitely remember seeing you around, and those names you listed make me feel all kinds of nostalgic. I started on the mb in 2011, when I was just twelve as well, and I'm actually a first-year in college now. I don't come on here hardly at all, but once in a while I get really nostalgic about all the fun I had on here when I was younger. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

The mb was an amazing haven for a lot of us, I think: it was clean and safe, and there were so many kids on here we could make friends with and play with through the board. I discovered it right after I'd just moved house, and it was a godsend–it made me not feel lonely even when I knew no one in the real world, because I could always come back to it and have my friends waiting for me online.

• Posted at:

Don't take life for granted: every single moment is special.

2 yr-old MBer!

I am a:

Christian

Potterhead

daughter of Athena

Writer

My name? Jenna Heap, Castle Queen

Front sm

epicagent103

hey Brianna i was inspired by your bible verse and i decided to change mine to a bible verse as well :D im glad your r a Christian (i assume) so i sent you a friend request you can call me Jack P.S i know you a lucian but still it might still be fun to team up and solve them clues (we after all are the 2 smartest branches) XD 

• Posted at:

In his very nature he (Jesus Christ) was God but he did not think being equal to God was something he should hold on to. instead he made himself nothing. took the form of a servent. he was completely obedient to God. -Phillipians 

Front sm

epicagent103

Hey BEARANALYZING or Jenna i just noticed that you are a CHRISTIAN wow so many christians MAYBE we could start a christian chat group and if anyone needs a friend just u know ASK me :D i'd be happy to accept! 

• Posted at:

Front sm

epicagent103

oops i didn't change it yet it will be changed by this post (i think because it might not because it is in moderation que) i just realized that maybe they don't let the WORDS in the Bible verse past because it's about religion...

• Posted at:

Front sm

decodingscarlet7

aka DecodingScarlet5

@Jenna: OMG JENNA!!!! HI!!!! I remember you!!! :D Wow, really? How’s college treating you so far? I’m starting this fall :D yeah, everytime I come on now I’m just flooded with soooo much nostalgia. It really was, it made me feel like i belonged. I went through a tough time before I joined the MB and it made me feel so much better. Everyone was so nice and fun and we all played games and wrote stories and oh man I loved it so much. I was really insecure back then too, about my writing and about myself in general. Coming on the MB was such a relief because no one judged me for my quirkiness and encouraged the stories I wrote. I agree, this MB was a Godsend. I didn’t have much real life friends back then either but I always said confidently that I had friends because of how close i felt to everyone on the MB :)

@Jack: Oh my gosh, that is awesome! I’m glad you were inspired! :D I love your signature! Yes I am a Christian, it’s nice to meet another Christian! There are a lot of Christians on the MB from what I remember. It’s pretty cool! A Christian chat room sounds like a great idea! :D Thanks for the friend request! I’ll add you back ASAP :D Heck yeah we are! I’d love to team up! Go Lucians+Ekats! I think I might have some Janus in me too :p

~Brianna

• Posted at:

Front sm

epicagent103

i made a chat room for ekats only but i guess you are welcome to come (i noticed you actually wrote out the verse in your signature and thanks for accept my Request ill make the christian chat room in a sec after this post

• Posted at:

Front sm

decodingscarlet7

aka DecodingScarlet5

@Jake: Yeah you inspired me ;) :p Awesome! I think i’ll leave the ekat chat room to the ekats since i don’t wanna barge in, but i’d be glad to join the Christian chatroom!

~Brianna

• Posted at:

Front sm

epicagent103

ok but my name is JACK not Jack xDXDXDXDXD

• Posted at:

Front sm

decodingscarlet7

aka DecodingScarlet5

@Jack: Omg I’m so sorry xD Jack! I was probably thinking of Jake from the 39 clues xD so sorry again lol

~Brianna

• Posted at:

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

The memories.... *thinks of Cats song* 

*hugs* I wish we could see each other in real life. But I just realized that if we're saved through Jesus we can see each other someday! If not in this life, then the next. 

I have definitely cringed at my old messages. I remember going through all of my old posts a while back. Remember when I only typed in pink? And ended every message with: =D (I think it was that emoticon.) And had a bunch of exclamation points? And was kinda hyper and super upbeat? 

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicagent103

Brianna oooooooh that makes sense XD but i read Monica's post and i think its right i guess i will see you eventually :D thats a pretty nice idea isn't it?

Monica what you just posted is a pretty cool idea that everyone who you meet here you will see in heaven (if you want can u join my christian chat group)

• Posted at:

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

It is neat to think about. Though I doubt that everyone I have met here will be saved at the end. We each have to make an individual decision and if you reject Jesus and His message of salvation you won't go to Heaven according to the Bible (because that's what you chose). That's why it's so important for people to hear the message of salvation and have an understanding of different beliefs that way they can see what makes Christianity different. 

I'll take a look at your thread, thanks! 

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

decodingscarlet7

aka DecodingScarlet5

@Monica: I definitely thought of Fall Out Boy’s “thnks fr th mmrs” hehe

Oh man, that is so true!! I can’t wait to see you and Jack and all of our other friends in the next life :D *hugs*

I remember all of that! Omg i remember *tacklehugs* and awesomesauce and coolsyrup! I remember typing in all red and using the lucian symbol at the end of my posts. Remember the titanic RP? That was a lot of fun!

~Brianna

• Posted at:

Front sm

decodingscarlet7

aka DecodingScarlet5

@Jack: it is a very nice idea! :D

~Brianna

• Posted at:

Front sm

bearanalyzing151

aka BearAnalyzing121

EpicAgent: It's always nice to meet a fellow Christian! :) I probably won't be on here much in general, since I'm pretty busy these days, but I do think making a Christian chat sounds like a nice idea.

Brianna: Hi again! I'm so glad you remember me. :) College is pretty nice, I'm enjoying it. I'm studying at the University of St Andrews, which is in Scotland, so it's been pretty cool. I'm studying computer science and economics. Do you know what you might study next year?

I know, soooo much nostalgia! I still remember discovering the MB right after we moved, when I was so upset and lonely. I used to blast Kelly Clarkson's "Breakaway" and post on here, lol. I loved reading fanfics and writing my own stories and participating in those writing challenges–I hated showing people my writing other places, but on here everyone was always so positive and encouraging! And so many great stories I used to read on here. Do you remember that story thread where a bunch of MBers met in real life at the casting of the 39 Clues movie? Or the one about the girl and her friend who met 1D and fell in love with one of them (I can't even remember which one lol). And there was that short story the Mods wrote by taking clippings from a bunch of our writing contributions that one time, I remember being so sad they didn't take one of mine. :P

• Posted at:

2 yr-old MBer!

I am a:

Christian

Potterhead

daughter of Athena

Writer

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Brianna

Lol! :D *hugs back* 

How could I forget coolsyrup?! The Titanic Rp was so much fun! I actually remember more about my second characters than my first because I planned it out but then the Rp died. Maybe I'll use those characters again someday. I actually don't remember anything about the first. I need to find the thread again. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Hi friends, I don't think you recognize me - remember anyone called Holly..? Screaming about Pokemon and Skylanders, claiming she was sane..? Hah. Forget sane i'm not sane hah Shane and Carter exist to show that

hah

Hi friends :3

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

dragonflying601

Ouch. Some of those names hit me right in the heart. :'(

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down

I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out

I am brave, I am bruised

I am who I'm meant to be, thi is me

They/them.

#SkylarEmeraldCarmenZoeyDanielLiveOn

#PutIRBack

Front sm

decodingscarlet7

aka DecodingScarlet5

@Jenna: Yay! :D I remember lots of people by their cards/signatures since I’d been on the MB for every day for like two years hehe. Oooh, sounds awesome!! Scotland looks like such a beautiful country I’d love to visit it one day! Depending on which college i choose (i have to make the decision by the end of april) i’m either going to major in forensic psychology and minor in creative writing or major in liberal arts in which i could take lots of writing and psychology courses. Basically i wanna work in psychology when i’m older, but i also wanna take writing courses so i could write for fun/side money :p Me too, I’m very shy about my writing but on this MB I was able to slowly get into sharing my writing through RPs. I was sooooo relieved and so happy when people said they liked what I wrote, it was such a confidence boost! Today I’m a bit more open to sharing my writing but only with my closest friends. I can’t even show my parents/sisters yet xD if I ever publish i have to do it with a pen name! Oh my gosh i remember that! I wanted to join but by the time i found it it was too late to join. Oof i remember the 1D fanfics! I rarely read them though since I wasn’t a fan of 1D. Omg the Mods did that?! When was it?! I would’ve looooooooved if they had chosen one of mine. I remember they let some of the authors answer some questions and Jude Watson answered my question. I was soooooo happy!

@Monica: I forgot who came up with coolsyrup! I think his name is Zac or Jay? I really don’t remember. Oh I think his name is Matt! For me it’s the other way around; I remember more about my first character than my second! If anything, I’d be up for a revival of the RP! :D This summer though when school ends and i’ll have a lot of free time!

@Holly: Hello friend! I vaguely remember seeing you around! I can’t say I 100% do, it’s been so long. Hehe I don’t think i’m sane either! Are shane and carter your alter egos? I remember having alter egos! I forgot their names. Lydia was the Janus part of me, another was the Ekat part of me, and Angeline was the Tomas part of me. I think. Hehe they existed to show I wasn’t sane too ;) :3

@Leo: Hi Leo!! I remember seeing you around!! I feel you :( I just hope they’re all doing okay and that they’re happy

~Brianna

• Posted at:

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Brianna

That would be cool! Or should I say coolsyrup haha. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

cutecat659

I could be your friend

• Posted at:

Front sm

cutecat659

I could be your friend

• Posted at:

Front sm

cutecat659

I could be your friend

• Posted at:

Front sm

spyunicorn1

aka FieryLucian3

Heyyyyy O_o I'm surprised I recognize you from so long ago - I don't remember if we talked a lot but I do remember seeing you around hehe how are you?

• Posted at:

ChuCahill & MBer siπce '12

professional craftinator.

#NeverAgain | #SayNoToRacism | #MeToo

"In 2022, who was best man at Dan and Phil's wedding?"

"A terrifying hybrid of of Chris and PJ."

"Correct!"

#It's A Chain Reaction of Compassion

Front sm

decodingscarlet7

aka DecodingScarlet5

@Monica: Coolsyrup!! hehe :D

@CuteCat659: Hi there! I'd love to be friends! How are you? :D

@Chu: OMG HI!! I remember you! Yeah I don't think we talked a lot since I was too shy to start conversations hehe but i always thought you were so cool! I'm doing pretty good! Just can't wait for spring break starting this friday lol :D how are you?

~Brianna

• Posted at:

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Brianna

Lol! :D 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

bearanalyzing151

aka BearAnalyzing121

@Brianna: Haha yeah, I spent SO much time on here! Scotland is very beautiful, you should definitely come sometime! Maybe if you study abroad. :) Good luck with your decision, I know the whole college application process is a nightmare. I was so glad to be done with it. That sounds really cool, I've always thought forensics and psychology were really fascinating! And writing is fun, of course. :) I think my one regret is that with my major combination I don't get to do much reading or creative writing anymore. That would be great if you published your writing! I always really liked the idea of using a pen name as well, it adds an extra layer of privacy as well. 

Haha, I wasn't really a fan of 1D either, but I liked the story. It was by Katelin and Emily, I dug back through my posts and found it: http://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/35595

I couldn't find that other old thread where they made a book, but I know I still have it downloaded on my old ipad back home. It was fun! The mods and everyone were SO nice. They really did make us feel so connected and important on here. It's cool to see that some of them are still on here, including Gavin B! :)

• Posted at:

2 yr-old MBer!

I am a:

Christian

Potterhead

daughter of Athena

Writer

Front sm

decodingscarlet7

aka DecodingScarlet5

@Jenna: I’d love to go! One of my best friends is vacationing in London and i’m soooo jealous/happy for her! Yeah, i’ve been thinking of doing a study abroad program. I think it’d be a great experience! Thank you so much! Yeah, it really is a nightmare. It was so stressful working on applications. I wanted to go to a certain college that was kinda far but still an hour or so away from where I live, and my parents said I could apply, but when I asked them if i could go to a tour of the college, they told me that they changed their mind and wouldn’t allow me to go, so there was no point in visiting or applying. I was so heartbroken. I’m kinda over it now, but the whole going away for college thing seems like something i wanna do eventually! Maybe for graduate school, or a study abroad program if my college suggests it. It really is! It’s fascinating how the mind works, and i’d love to help people who are psychologically struggling. I’m also really into criminal justice, so hopefully i could get a job as a forensic psychologist and help people out in those areas. Can’t you still take classes outside your major? Like maybe a writing/reading course or two. Either way, you could still do it outside of college if you have the time/chance to do it. I haven’t been reading much lately, but hopefully i can change that :D ooh, thank you! I’ll check it out! My cousin was showing me some of 1D’s songs and they were pretty good, actually! I guess the only thing i don’t like about 1D now is how zayn never really seemed to like being a part of it. I’d love to read it! I loved the mods, they were so much fun and so nice. My favorite was/is Gavin B! Always made my day :D

~Brianna

• Posted at:

Front sm

cutewolf230

Uh, hi. i'm new. i guess it's nice to meet you. Wow, yes you are old.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

@Brianna: Actually, Shane and Carter are some of the many OCs I have! Shane is a very inconsiderate prince, and Carter is literally the purest child that likes dead things ever ^-^! I don't exactly remember you either, but new friends, right? Yayyy :3

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

//space-bump//

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

latelate2753

Ok.

• Posted at:

I'm a griffindor

Janus

Front sm

musicopal38

Hello! I just started a few weeks ago. I'm on my second account so if you see unicornbutterfly1324 somewhere that's me!

• Posted at:

Wildfire

Gang: Athyna, Tide, Dark, Sunny, Lexi, Brooke, Ray

She/Her

Two wrongs don't make a right

Why do I always have to have the answer in class? (#Smart kid pressure)

Craziness is my thing

Proud viola player, singer, and author

Bookworm

Front sm

bearanalyzing151

aka BearAnalyzing121

Brianna: Aw, that's too bad! :( There are definitely advantages to going to school closer to home, that's for sure. I like living in Scotland, but my dog is old and sick and it's hard not being able to go be with her. Study abroad is always an option, it could be a good compromise. There are a lot of great graduate programs all over the place, for sure. Forensic psychology sounds so cool! I did a forensics camp one summer and it was so fascinating.

Nope, I can't really take classes outside my major. That's one of the disadvantages of the British system, it's a lot more uptight. Starting next year, I won't be able to take ANY classes that aren't in either computer science, economics, or math (just because I'm taking a math class this year).

Yeah, lol, I actually like 1D's music. I'm not obsessed with them, but their albums make for fun, easy listening. Their song "What a Feeling" is on my ultimate "feel better" playlist. :P

Gavin B is the best! He's totally awesomesauce. :D

• Posted at:

2 yr-old MBer!

I am a:

Christian

Potterhead

daughter of Athena

Writer