Front sm

blueraven450

Branch: Lucian

Hi! I'm blueraven. U can call me Jin. Anyway, i saw a bunch of other stories so i thought i would make one. Enjoy!!

It was a gloomy morning for Amy and Dan Cahill. The clue hunt had ended and they thought they could go back to normal but no., The Vespers were after all the Cahills. Amy was at the table and Dan was still sleeping even though it was 10:00 in the morning. Since he was still asleep, Amy yelled, "Get down here you dweeb!!!!!" The sound of his sister's voice woke him and he replied with a sound that sounded like Saladin when he needed red snapper. He reluctantly got downstairs. "What is it?"said Dan as he got downstairs."We need to discuss what to do with the vespers." said Amy."Why do we have to do it now?!" whined Dan. "Because i already called everyone for a meeting." replied Amy with a smirk. 20 minutes later Hamilton Holt, Sinead Starling, Jonah Wizard, and Ian and Natalie Kabra arrived. "Hello. Take a seat." said Amy. She would have been stuttering over words at another time, but this time she practiced 10 times before Dan couldn't stand it anymoreand threw a pillow at her. "As we know, The Vespers are all around the world looking for Cahills." Suddenly, everyone started talking over each other. Amy tried to stop them but reluctantly gave up. 5 minutes later' the door flew open and a shadowy figure stood there in the doorway. It was Vesper One......

Hope u like it! And please comment!! ;)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

blueraven450

Raven/Twilight

Lost In Thought

ForumTwins: Fiona and Amber 

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

vampireknees8

Branch: Janus

Jin,

This is a great start for a story, can't wait to read the rest.

Do you have any more stories for me to read?!?!

-Vampy

• Posted at:

-Vampy

Front sm

blueraven450

Hi! Thank u vampireknees8. I have been busy but I will write as much as I can! Here u go! Enjoy!

"No. they found us." whispered Amy. "Get to your places!" Yelled Dan. They had made a plan before and it was time for it. They all got in different places so they could knock out the Vespers from different places. 12 other Vespers came with Vesper one. Sinead knocked out two with a broom. "There are three coming your way!" She yelled to Amy and Dan. They knocked out three with a book.

Ian and Natalie knocked out two using a dart gun. Jonah used a picture frame to knock out two more, and Hamilton threw the last three into the wall. "Well, we took care of twelve Vespers, but Vesper one got away." Said Natalie. "It's fine." Said her brother to her in a soothing voice. "Yo! We still have another chance to kick some Vesper butt!" Exclaimed Jonah. Everyone knew what he was thinking because of the sly smile on his face. He was thinking about sneaking into the headquarters of the Vespers. They al nodded in unison and got ready. In Amy's room she was getting what she needed for the trip. The headquarters was in Russia after all. It would be a long trip. Suddenly, Dan knocked on her door. "Come in." She said. Dan came in and sat on her bed. "Are you sure about this?" He asked her. Amy sighed. "No I'm not. I don't think we're going to survive, Dan." He could see tears coming down her face. "Don't say that Amy." "You asked!" She playfully punched him in the arm. "Ow!" He winced but he laughed too. "Are you guys ready?" Called Sinead from downstairs. "Yeah. Coming." Replied Amy. They came down and set of to Russia.....

hope u like it! Please commen!

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven/Twilight

Lost In Thought

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

blueraven450

Vampy, no I do not have more story's for u. However, I will hopefully make more. When I do I will tell u. ~ Jin

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven/Twilight

Lost In Thought

Front sm

blueraven450

H! I am here to write. (Obviously) Hope u like it!!!

They all set off to Russia on different planes. Amy went with Dan, Sinead, Hamilton, and Jonah were together, and Ian and Natalie were together. Nellie came too. Mostly because she wouldn't let Dan and Amy go without her. Also because they needed an adult on the trip. She (of course,) rode with Dan and Amy. They had discovered there were Vesper headquarters all over the world. The one Vesper one came from was Russia. Amy was looking at a map of Russia. Dan looked over her shoulder and said, "Whatcha  ya doin'?" "I'm obviously looking at a map so I can I can find some clue to where we're headed once we land you dweeb!" Dan rolled his eyes. Amy always acted like the better one. "Obviously," he said back in an annoyed tone, "I was wondering what you've found!"  "Nothing yet." She said after a sigh. "Well find something already! I'm so bored!" He whined. Amy was sure she saw the woman across from them scowl at her and Dan. "Keep it down!" She hissed to Dan. "People are looking at us like we're maniacs!" "Oohhhh.... ahhh oohhh... ahhh!" Amy sighed. She knew that it was Nellie humming out of tune to her i pod. Now everyone was staring at her. Better that people staring at me thought Amy. She hated people staring at her. Suddenly, a Russian woman walked past her. She took one glance at her face and knew it was her. Cousin, enemy, threat... former agent.Whatever you wanted to call her. It was Irina Spasky. "Psst! Dan!" Hissed Amy. "It's Irina! She's on the plane!" But Dan was sleeping. Amy had to shake him to wake him. "What!" "Irina's on the plane!" Dan's face went pale. He imeadiately ran to Irina's direction and bumped into her. "Well hello," She said as she turned around, "it's you." Amy caught up with him and said, "Dan you dweeb! You got us caught!" "Sorry." He said meekly. 

Hope u like it! Please comment!!

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven/Twilight

Lost In Thought

Front sm

blueraven450

Sorry. I forgot irina was dead. The change will be that it was actually Isabel Kabra. Dun dun dun!!!!!! (In menacing voice):)

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven/Twilight

Lost In Thought

Front sm

mustardunicorn26

Awesome story, Jin

• Posted at:

Front sm

blueraven450

Thank u mustardunicorn26

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven/Twilight

Lost In Thought

Front sm

flyingbull363

Branch: Ekaterina

Bruh Isabel is dead too... Unless you haven't read that far yet. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

blueraven450

Oh. I'm sorry i didn't get to the point where Isabel dies..... can you give me a character that is not dead? Thanks

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven/Twilight

Lost In Thought

Front sm

blueraven450

hey Vampy, remember when you asked if i had more stories? im writing a story called the new generation. if anyone wants to be in it just post your character. search it and the  application (or whatever you call it) is the first one. i havent started but i will when i have enough characters to start

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven/Twilight

Lost In Thought

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Star Wars Rp!: /339111

Mummy Rp: /339330

Front sm

blueraven450

Ok. How about Vesper one was on the plane

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven/Twilight

Lost In Thought

Front sm

vampireknees8

Branch: Janus

Sounds cool, Jin.  I posted a character for you to use.

thanks!

• Posted at:

-Vampy

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

blueraven450

hey. vampireknees8, i saw your character. is it ok if im your friend?

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven/Twilight

Lost In Thought

Front sm

blueraven450

I'm sorry i have not been posting a lot on here. I've been busy lately I will write more soon hopefuly. So I'm an only child but i have 2 step-brothers and one likes the same things i like so i can play star wars and pokemon with him. BTW is the writing good for an 8 year old?

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven/Twilight

Lost In Thought

Front sm

blueraven450

No one seems to be looking at this story anymore. (sniff). This might not work but i will try... BUMP!!!

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven/Twilight

Lost In Thought

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

blueraven450

Hey. Has everyone forgotten about this story? 

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven/Twilight

Lost In Thought

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

No, it's a really good story

• Posted at:

Fiona/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Forum Twin: Jin

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

blueraven450

Thanks Cyclonecandy39. Should I continue?

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven/Twilight

Lost In Thought

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

yes, please continue

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

blueraven450

Thank you Cyclonecandy39! I will continue! Also, Isabel is not dead yet. She dies at the end of the Vesper series. So she is on the plane.

"I would have killed you two a long time ago. If only you didn't slip through my fingers so easily!" said Isabel.

"W-w-what d-do you want now?" stuttered Amy. Isabel just laughed. She leaned down to whisper in Amy's ear.

"You know exactly what I want! The serum!" she hissed in Amy's ear. Her voice sent a chill down Amy's spine.

"We'll never give it to you!" Amy hissed back. Isabel stood back up and said,

"You really should learn to respect your elders." and with that she headed back to her seat.

"Ugh. I hate her so much," said Dan.

"You and me both," replied Amy.

Meanwhile, where Natalie and Ian are..

"Ugh. This place is so dirty!" whined Natalie, as she came out of the bathroom. "Why couldn't we take our private jet again?"

"Because we need to stay scarce. If anyone recognizes us, we could be swarmed with fans!"

"That sounds good," said Natalie dreamily.

Ian rolled his eyes and said, "No! It wouldn't be! We would never get to Russia on time!"

"Well, I'm taking off my hat, jacket and sunglasses so people will see who I am," said Natalie.

"No! Don't!" hissed Ian, but it was to late.

Fans were already swarming her yelling,

"EEE!!! Natalie Kabra!" or they were chanting her name.

The fans knocked Ian's hat,  and sunglasses off, but he stayed unnoticed for a while. Then, one of the girls saw him and squealed,

"EEEEE!!!!!! It's Ian Kabra too!!" and soon fans were swarming him and Natalie like bees.

'What are we going to do?!' wondered Ian.

Wow. It felt good to write this story again! And an extra thanks to Cyclonecandy39 for encouraging me to continue this story!

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven/Twilight

Lost In Thought

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

That was good, I liked the part with Amy and Isabel

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

blueraven450

Thanks Cyclonecandy39! Do you have a nickname? Also, do you like Star Wars? If you do, come check out my story The Rising Jedis.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven/Twilight

Lost In Thought

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

you can call me Fiona or make up a nickname

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

You can call me Fiona or make up a nickname

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

You can call me Fiona or make up a nickname

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

You can call me Fiona or make up a nickname. Also, I will look at your story 

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Yeah, I'm sorry I messed up with all the extra posts, at least you won't forget

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

blueraven450

Hi. I'm bumping this.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven/Twilight

Lost In Thought

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

That's nice, I'm snowflake and your cloudy.

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

blueraven450

:D

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven/Twilight

Lost In Thought