CLASSIFIED

Keep it up!
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Front sm

poseidonsunrise6

aka FieryDagger26

Branch: Ekaterina

Please continue, this is so good!!!  I am your fan!!! I'm in love... with your story!!!
This is ME, signing off
  • Posted at:

(megan)

(hi)

Front sm

peacefulpuppy58

aka DelightedDolphin45

Branch: Lucian

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!!
  • Posted at:

peacefulpuppy58 aka DelightedDolphin45

It matters not what someone is born,but what they grow to be.

Always remember, your stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and braver than you believe. - Christopher Robin

Be who you are and say what you feel because you mind don't matter, and those you matter don't mind. - Dr. Suess

In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life. It goes on. – Robert Frost

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be. - Albus Dumbledore

Ships in the harbour are safe, but that's not what ships are built for. - John Shedd

We must become the change we want to see in the world. - Mahatma Ghandi

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!

Front sm

medusamoonrise1

aka EmeraldEncoding7

Branch: Janus

Oh my cheescake this is so good .I honestly spend most of my time on the mb reading the storys that people write  .
But .............. ha fooled ya' no buts this is totally on my top 5 but...ok THIS TIME I'M SERIOUS you are a amazing good athour and should not be writing fan fic's online you should be writing your own stories.
Just one question.... will you join me in searching for vesper info via the internet /books /sightings(true sightings)?
Oh and one more thing .... also info that the cahills are real?
If you do reply in your next post you can call me emerald.

I know  that the question was compleatly random,but if you do want to post!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

-agent emerald out   
  • Posted at:

Remember my sister Emerald... R.I.P Emerald

In The End, as we fade into the night... Who will tell, the story of your life?

Thank-you to everyone who made my sister feel happy.

I was Emerald ... Gone but not forgotten. 

My name is Daniel

Front sm

awesomephoenix50

aka HideoutAmethyst3

COME ON!!!BUCK UP
OR WELL I CAN JUST SAY YOU WILL REGRET NOT CONTINUEING THIS AMAZING! INTERESTING! STORY
?...............faster, time is tickinf 
  • Posted at:

awesomephoenix50 aka HideoutAmethyst3

WANT TO KNOW WHO KIDNAPPED EVAN, JAKE, IAN..FIND HERE

-/39639

CAHILL UNION JUNIOR :-) -/39499

NAME : KATHY CAHILL

SKILLS: SPY, BOOKWORM, EKATERINA, CAHILL, MADRIGAL, SCIENTIST

Front sm

phoenixwriter39

aka CleverReader3

Happy New Year all, and thanks again for all your encouragement

Also, just a heads up - there may be spoilers from the latest books in my story soon, so be warned if you haven't read them yet.

Chapter 11

Dan waited beside Amy as all but the seven teams and Mr. McIntyre left the hall. He couldn't help but feel a familiar thrill of satisfaction at once again seeing Aunt Beatrice storm out, purple-faced. Soon enough, it was only the seventeen of them.

Amy didn't dare to meet anyone's gaze, especially those who she knew were also from the future - there were far too many sharp eyes in this group to chance any sort of communication. Her fingers tightened slightly on the two-million dollar envelope they had just chosen.

There was a long, tense silence. Then Mr. McIntyre said, "You may open your envelopes."

RIP. RIP. RIP.

The familiar words stood out in black calligraphy on the creme paper;

RESOLUTION:
The fine print to guess,
Seek out Richard S_____.

Iron solute, both Amy and Dan's minds automatically re-arranged the anagram heading. How ridiculously simple and obvious it seemed now, after discovering it and all 38 other clues.

The others (mainly the Holts) began complaining about the fact that those ten words were all they had received in exchange for their vouchers. Maybe it was just because she was looking so carefully, but Amy couldn't help but notice that Ian, Hamilton and Jonah all paused for the briefest of seconds as if they too were caught up in the bizarreness of the moment. The split-second passed unnoticed by everyone else as Mr. McIntyre began to speak again.

"The thirty-nine clues," he said, "are the major stepping stones to the final goal. They are the same for each team. The first one, which you have received, is the only one that will be so simple."

"Simple?" Alistair raised his eyebrows. "I'd hate to see the difficult ones."

You have no idea, was the thought that ran through each of the time-travellers minds. Mr. McIntyre went on to further explain the challenge and remind them that speed was of the essence. In no time at all, the other teams cleared out of the hall. Amy caught Hamilton's eye as he marched away with his family, silently begging him with her eyes to prevent the fire that had destroyed the mansion before. She hoped he got the message.

"I don't get it," Dan complained. "Isn't there anything else?" He knew that he was going off script here, but he, like Amy, just wanted to get going. There was no guarantee that Hamilton would be able to stop his family from torching the place, and there were several precious items that had been lost before that they could have time to save along the way if they hurried.

"I can offer you no help with the clue," Mr. McIntyre smiled faintly. "But your grandmother would be pleased you accepted the challenge." He paused for a second, waiting for them to speak, but when they didn't he continued on, "There is something, however, that she wished for you to know; a warning. You see, all Cahills - if they know themselves to be Cahills - belong to one of four major branches." Five, Amy and Dan mentally corrected him.

"Ekaterina, Janus, Lucian, and Tomas," Amy said. "I remember Grace telling me that once. Though she didn't say which one we are." She couldn't help but add that last part. Both siblings caught the flicker in Mr. McIntyre's eyes as he replied.

"I'm afraid I can't help you there." Lie. "However, children, there is another...ah, interested party you should know about. Not one of the four Cahill branches-" Just the fifth, secret one. "-but a group that may make your quest more difficult. I can tell you very little about them. I confess I know only the name and a few unsettling stories." Lie. "But you must beware of them. This was your grandmother's last warning, which she made me promise to tell you if you accepted the challenge: Beware the Madrigals."

The name no longer filled Amy and Dan with fear - quite the opposite, in fact. But they couldn't tell Mr. McIntyre that - not if he was not a fellow time traveller. Either he was a superb actor (which they knew from experience that he wasn't), or this was not the case. But Amy couldn't help but throw out one last thing, clinging to the hope that they were mistaken.

"Grace always did love jade," she said softly, hoping that the old lawyer would recognize the code and reply in kind.

But it wasn't meant to be. Mr. McIntyre's brow furrowed in confusion as he looked caught off-guard by her seemingly random statement, but he nodded anyway. "Yes, I suppose she did," he replied, apparently deciding it was best just to humour her. "But seriously, children, you must promise me you will trust no one. Please. For your own safety."

Amy remembered to protest that they had no idea what they were doing, to which the man subtly directed them to the library. As the pair of them raced out of the hall, Amy couldn't help but wonder if that was truly the last time she would ever step foot in the room.
  • Posted at:

CleverReader3

Guess who's still writing?

Check out All Over Again - The Clue Hunt, Take 2 (Updated 2017)

Keep reading. Keep learning. Keep dreaming.

Front sm

apollomusic9

aka BlueDragon1236

Branch: Tomas

awemazing!!!!
  • Posted at:

"*reading home ec book about kitchen layout* I want my oven on an island! ...*realizes what i just said and laughs at myself*" -Me

Front sm

agentamber30

aka AgentAmber774

Don't stop don't stop didn't stop don't stop dont stop!
  • Posted at:

i dont know what to put here anymore honestly lol my name is erin

Front sm

aqualion130

aka AquaLion35

Awesome! Continue!!
  • Posted at:

~Rob~

AquaLion35 aka AquaLion130

I'm random. Deal withit.

#Supportcancer

#Save Lotus

#Ban Volcanofighting 

#Ban Fashionfearless

Hope forDino and Ruby!!!!

Writer in the Making

A day without reading is like a day without breathing

CLASSIFIED

I love it! You have to continue! If you don't… I'll, I'll, I'll, um, idk.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

bluefairy391

aka BlackBlue105

This is the best story idea ever!!! Please post more soon!!! 
  • Posted at:

bluefairy391 aka BlackBlue105

What I am trying to show : Love (no not the mushy kind), Joy, peace, patients, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness, and selfcontrole.

CLASSIFIED

Seriously you HAVE TO continue.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

awesomephoenix50

aka HideoutAmethyst3

come on....continue
  • Posted at:

-/39639

Front sm

singingpanther19

aka AmusedAssassin24

Continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please? :) 
  • Posted at:

singingpanther19 aka AmusedAssassin24

Read my stories: ( /39275 )( /49802 )( /48938 ) 

YEAH BUDDY!

Think of the most horrible thing in the world, and multiply it by 6! ~Megamind

~Rosie~

Front sm

analyzingamber85

aka AnalyzingAmber341

Branch: Lucian

Love this story!

angela out! 
  • Posted at:

One word:

Lovely

CLASSIFIED

More please or I'll die of no story.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

adeptelf17

aka VaporBeam12

O.0 
Wow. Just, wow.
*silence*
*sniffle*
That was beautiful.
*starts weeping*
*gets ahold of self*
Write more!
~ EEK 
  • Posted at:

adeptelf17 aka VaporBeam12

Saving the World, One Pie at a Time A Novel(la) by EEKRead it at http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/47607

Front sm

lokimedusa18

aka TigerButterfly8

pppppppppppplllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee wwwwrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

translation: please write more!
don't stop please! it's 2 AWESOME 2 stop! 
please more more more!!! and what is the link 4 Amy's 'Boyfriend'?
  • Posted at:

Winner from District 12

2nd year at Hogwarts (Gryffindor)

Host of Sekhmet

Daughter of Poseidon

ExtraOrdinary Wizard

Shadowhunter

Number 11

An Alchemist 

And a member of Fairy Tail

Front sm

phoenixwriter39

aka CleverReader3

Thanks everyone! And again, here's the link for anyone who's interested in reading my other story, Amy's 'Boyfriend':

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/8684

Enjoy!

Chapter 12

"Dan, did you find it?" Amy called as she adjusted the backpack on her shoulder slightly. There were several things inside, but it still felt too light.

"Yeah! I've got it!" Dan replied as he appeared at her side, clutching a bag of his own.

As soon as they had left Mr. McIntyre, the Cahill siblings had immediately raced off to find a pair of backpacks and collect some of the precious items that had been lost in the first fire. They couldn't take much, or anything too big, but it still felt good to save even a few of the things that held great value (mostly sentimental) to them.

Amy had no idea how long they had until (if) the Holts set the fire, so they couldn't spare any time to go through the whole house. They had gathered most of the really important things, which would have to be enough. Hopefully, Amy thought as she and Dan headed towards the library, their preparations would be needless and Hamilton would stop his family from lighting the place up, but with their luck, it was better to be safe than sorry.

"I thought for sure that this would have been your first stop after receiving the clue."

Amy and Dan actually had to make themselves jump as they entered the library, turning to see Alistair leaning against one of the bookcases and regarding them with a curious gleam in his eye.

"We took a slight detour," Dan shrugged, trying to examine the older man as closely as he could without it being obvious he was doing so. Alistair's face betrayed nothing.

"It would appear so," the Korean eyed their backpacks for a moment. "Why the rush to gather your grandmother's things? Do you...expect the mansion to burn down?"

Amy and Dan froze. Alistair's eyes widened ever so slightly as he observed them. "I would think," he continued, his voice deceptively casual, "that perhaps, for once, a table of peace could go unbroken."

Amy blinked, stunned for a moment. But then she couldn't help herself as a wide smile split across her face and she replied, "A table is a place of refuge and family, Uncle Alistair." Alistair's eyes lit up. "And it seems like ours has just had another seat filled."

Alistair actually laughed out loud as he abandoned his cool composure and stepped forward to embrace each of the Madrigals. "It is wonderful to see that both of you are here as well!" he said as he released Dan. "Who else has travelled to the past?"

"So far, Ian, Hamilton, Jonah, and the three of us," Amy replied, still smiling. It faded a moment later. "But none of the other Holts, Broderick, Natalie, or Mr. McIntyre have joined us. We haven't had the chance to talk to any of the others yet." She blinked again, her eyes a little misty.

"It's so good to see you, Uncle Alistair," she said, hugging him again. "When you and the others were taken...we were so worried..."

Alistair smiled. "As you can see, I'm fine now," he assured her. "But we will have to catch up and compare notes later. I fear Hamilton may not be able to stop his family from burning this house down again, so we must make haste."

"Right." Dan scrambled over to one of the bookshelves, climbing up to the Cahill crest at the top and pushing each of the four branch symbols before jumping out of the way as the whole shelf swung outward. Amy took one last look around the library before squaring her shoulders and turning towards the opening, Alistair and Dan right behind her.

"Let's go."
  • Posted at:

CleverReader3

Front sm

awesomephoenix50

aka HideoutAmethyst3

lovely!!!!!!?

RIFFRAFFS???? NO JUST WONDERFUL

TA  TA!!! 
  • Posted at:

-/39639

Front sm

nephthystroll2

aka CleverLight1

Thanks for the update~! Update soon~!

• Posted at:

nephthystroll2 aka CleverLight1

Let's go, this is war Just seeing you so happy...! 

Ardent love is a sin 

I'll show you my feelings

I Love You

Love Is War

Ako ay PILIPINO!

Front sm

phoenixwriter39

aka CleverReader3

By the way, everyone, if you want to have a good laugh and/or make someone else laugh, check out my other thread;

Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Cahill Command at http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/11404/

It's exactly what it sounds like; a list of rules at the CCC. Of course, it being CAHILL Command and all, the rules are a bit...different.
Check it out; spread a smile,  share a laugh!

• Posted at:

CleverReader3

Front sm

aqualion130

aka AquaLion35

Cool!!!
  • Posted at:

~Rob~

AquaLion35 aka AquaLion130

I'm random. Deal withit.

#Supportcancer

#Save Lotus

#Ban Volcanofighting 

#Ban Fashionfearless

Hope forDino and Ruby!!!!

Writer in the Making

A day without reading is like a day without breathing

Front sm

cleveradventure17

aka AdventureSwimming5

PLEASEPLEASE DO MORE!
  • Posted at:

cleveradventure17 aka AdventureSwimming5

We are more than merely Lucian, Janus, Ekatarina, Tomas, and Madrigal. We are all Cahills. And we are family. 

Front sm

penguinpurple138

aka PenguinPurple50

Plz post more soon! This is awesome so far!
  • Posted at:

It's all about the ships

Magical rainboweverywhere!!!

INFJ

Trying not to turn everything into a sapphic angst fest

CLASSIFIED

More please!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

awesomephoenix50

aka HideoutAmethyst3

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
CONTINUE!!!!!!
POST MORE!!!!!!!
FAST!!!!!!!

-TAKES DEEP BREATH-
GO!!!! 
  • Posted at:

-/39639

Front sm

pinkisis17

aka AquaBreaking17

Bookmark!
  • Posted at:

pinkisis17 aka AquaBreaking17

Courage isn't lack of fear. It's doing the right thing when you are scared to death. Rick Barba

"Megatron!"

Optimous Prime

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

'Tis the season to be careful . . .

A Cahill Christmas Crime
by Dina

Read at: /37860

Advertised by:

~Vanessa~  
  • Posted at:

dawndancer15 aka ButterflyActress33

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

"Charming, 'andsome, and speaks French? Amy, keep him." - Marguerite Beaufort

Updates every Tuesday and Friday! 

Read the new and improved rewrite at: forums/topics/287662

Front sm

bluemouse38

aka CodeBlue38

this story is ammazing ....i love the plot 
  • Posted at:

bluemouse38 aka CodeBlue38

Everythinis alwaysallright in the end.

If it isn't all right,then it isn't the end.  

Front sm

phoenixwriter39

aka CleverReader3

Chapter 13

The secret library was just as amazing as Amy remembered it. Books lined shelf after shelf after shelf of dark wood, some looking extremely old, other slightly newer, but all undoubtably worth a small fortune just by themselves. The floor was covered by Oriental carpet and light shone from several glass chandeliers hanging overhead, and various furniture was spaced throughout the room, as well as several filing cabinets, papers, maps, and a computer.

Amy and Dan looked around in wonder as they set off at a quick pace through the shelves, Alistair right behind them.

"To think, all of this was here, and all that was saved before was one book," the old man said, running his hand along several leather-bound spines. "Most of these works are priceless."

Neither sibling answered him for a moment as they finally spotted what they were searching for. "Saladin!" Dan cried as he picked up the cat, holding him close as he yawned and stretched slightly, opening one eye to peer up at the boy carelessly. Amy stroked a hand over Saladin's fur as she picked up the object the cat had been sitting on; Grace's jewelery box. She tucked it safely away in her backpack without opening it, knowing that time was of the essence.

"Yeah," she said, in reply to Alistair's words. "Dan, go grab Poor Richard's Almanack and then go check out those filing cabinets. Grab anything that looks important." Dan left without a word, still clutching Saladin to his chest. All of them knew what Amy meant by important; although everything in the library was of great value, both in terms of money and knowledge - particularly in regards to the clues - there could be information regarding the Vespers that they could desperately use. They were the main threat, after all.

"Uncle Alistair, here, take this and take pictures of as many of those maps and papers that you can," Amy handed Alistair a camera that they had grabbed earlier from the mansion. The Korean nodded and set off at a brisk pace towards several of the tables.

Amy glanced longingly at the computer nearby, the screen of which was frozen on the password lock. There was no time to waste trying to guess the password, and she had always let Evan and Sinead handle the hacking part of their missions. Her mind paused for a second as she thought of Evan, but she forcefully gave herself a shake and snapped out of it. Now was not the time to wonder if her boyfriend had come back in time as well, or what she would do if he hadn't.

The Madrigal headed off, going deeper into the library. The shelves seemed endless, and she had to force herself not to go too deep. It was nothing short of incredible, the works that were hidden down there; original writings and masterpieces from centuries ago, long thought lost to the world. Famous names and titles leaped out at her from every side, making her head swim in awe. Amy dearly wished that they could save all of them, but she knew that it simply wasn't possible. That didn't stop her from slipping a few of the most amazing pieces into her bag, careful not to weigh it down too much.

When she had filled her bag with as much as she could without it getting too awkward or stuffed, Amy cast one last look longingly at the shelves before turning on her heel and heading back to where Dan and Alistair were still busy.

Amy opened her mouth to speak, but quickly closed it with a sharp intake of breath as the all-too familiar acrid smell of smoke began to taint the air. Dread filled her as she raced towards the other two, calling their names urgently.

"Dan! Uncle Alistair! We have to go, now!"

Neither of them hesitated as they whirled around and met her halfway to the stairs, all of them racing up the steps as the smell grew stronger. Amy could feel the walls growing slowly hotter around them as they burst out into the main library (she was glad that they had thought ahead and propped the door open. Amy had no desire to crawl through the vents again), barely stumbling as the full heat of the fire hit them head on. The room was already ablaze, with the once-grand furniture turning black as flames licked them.

"Come on!" Dan shouted as Saladin yowled in his arms, leading the way out of the room and down the hall. All of them were sprinting, heading for the nearest door as the mansion burned around them. Part of Amy was frozen in fear, but thankfully her instincts had kicked in and kept her moving. It was getting difficult to breathe through the smoke, and Amy's heart clenched as she heard Dan begin to cough - with his asthma, this was all ten times worse for him.

Part of the ceiling collapsed in a blazing heap in front of them, causing them to skid to a halt as their exit was cut off. Fear raced through Amy, but she couldn't allow it to consume her as she spun on her heel and yelled, "This way!"

Dan and Alistair followed her without question, the former now wheezing. Amy ran a little ways back down the hall and turned through a doorway, running across the smoke-filled room towards the window at top speed.

There was no time to question what she was about to do, and Amy didn't hesitate as she slammed her entire body weight against the glass, feeling it shatter beneath her as she fell. Glass pierced all over her skin as she hit the ground hard and began to roll down the tall, grassy hill beside the burning mansion.

The world was a blur as she tumbled, but Amy thought she spotted two human-shaped blobs following her rough path down towards the graveyard. On and on she went, unable to slow her descent as she clutched her backpack protectively to her chest and bits of sticks and rock stabbed at her all the way down.

At long last, Amy's momentum began to slow. Thankfully, she managed to come to a complete stop before she slammed into one of the tombstones. The world spun around her as she gasped for breath, blinking the smoke out of her eyes. Dan! Alistair! Amy pushed herself up, ignoring the pain and nausea that instantly protested the action, and looked around. She heaved a sigh of relief as she spotted both of them lying several feet away, groaning and gasping. Dan already had his inhaler out, and was taking a grateful puff as he clutched a very angry and hissing Saladin.

Amy turned to look back up at the mansion, feeling her heart break all over again as the grand builidng burned to the ground. Tears stung at her eyes as she held her backpack tightly. Her gaze drifted to the collapsed figure of Mr. McIntyre some distance away, exactly where he had been the first time around, and then, pulled as though by a powerful magnet, over to a figure dressed in all black, half-hidden amongst the trees and watching them through a pair of binoculars. Amy's still short breath caught in her throat.

Uncle Fiske.
  • Posted at:

CleverReader3

Front sm

awesomephoenix50

aka HideoutAmethyst3

YAYAYAYAYAYA!! YOUUUUUU POSSSTTTTTEEEDD
-TURNS OFF IPOD
YOU POSTED ! I LOVE YOU AND YOUR WORKS

"LOVELY"
YAYAYAYAYAYAY
SORRY I CAN TURN OFF THE MUSIC ON MY IPOD BUT I CANT DO THAT TO MY HEAD  
  • Posted at:

-/39639

Front sm

adeptauthor11

aka AmbitiousFighting25

I love the plot.
  • Posted at:

Anna

Christian

Come back, Andy!

I'll be popping in from time to time, like guilt, embarrassment, or a chronic toothache.

My name is Anna and Celery and Jada Darkshadow ~

I'm a Cahill, a Hystorian, and a Greencloak ~

But most of all I'm a Christian

Front sm

penguinpurple138

aka PenguinPurple50

BUMP!!!!
  • Posted at:

It's all about the ships

Magical rainboweverywhere!!!

INFJ

Trying not to turn everything into a sapphic angst fest

CLASSIFIED

MUST WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Oh. My. Gummy bears. THAT WAS EPIC!!!! :D
  • Posted at:

Front sm

bluefairy391

aka BlackBlue105

That was a great chapter. please post more soon!
  • Posted at:

What I am trying to show : Love (no not the mushy kind), Joy, peace, patients, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness, and selfcontrole.

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

You are fabulous! Please keep going!

~Vanessa~ 
  • Posted at:

dawndancer15 aka ButterflyActress33

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

"Charming, 'andsome, and speaks French? Amy, keep him." - Marguerite Beaufort

Updates every Tuesday and Friday! 

Read the new and improved rewrite at: forums/topics/287662

Front sm

bluefairy391

aka BlackBlue105

oh and when was amy from? it sounded like the the dead of night, but Im not sure.

And are they all form the same time? like amy could be form the dead of night, but Ian could be form trust no one.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

loving the story
 please post more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  • Posted at:

1 , , 3 , ... 9 , 10 , 11