Front sm

pizzapizza263

Branch: Janus

So some news I have is I have only stayed in touch technically with one person from this MB. :) I love her so much because she and I seem to understand each other and just overall get along well. She knows who she is. And if she sees this, I want to let her know I am doing so much better than I was a couple days ago. 

Anyways, some other news I have is that soon in one of these next 7 months I will be turning 18!! I’m super excited about it. 

The last thing I have to share is that I am finishing up my junior year of high school which means....I will be the next graduating class of 2019! I’m super excited to be graduating soon as well! It’s not that far away If you think about it. I have been waiting for so long and I’m finally close enough to the date to talk about it and think about it and to think about my future more. I’m just super excited and I am super proud of myself and all of the people who have been supporting me from the beginning. 

Check back later. 

Love,

~*Alissa*~

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~*Alissa*~

"He smiled and intertwined our fingers.  “If I’m going down, at least I’m going down with you.” "

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012

"You may not see it, but I'm smiling on the inside because of you." 

Front sm

agentclue77

Branch: Ekaterina

*huggles* I’m glad things are going well for you. No way! I’ll be the next graduating class of 2019 too! *sticks hand out to high five*

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Something to believe in for even a night

Front sm

lavendermusic40

aka LavenderArt16

I responded on an older post BECAUSE I did not  see this one !!! I don’t know if you remember me (Ria) but we used to write 1D fanfic hahaha (last time I was here zayn was still in the group sjjssjjssjsjjdhajanxkls I also was fortunate enough to see them live when zayn was still in the band. I hope you’re doing good ! If you don’t remember me that’s okay! It’s been a long time . I saw on your other post youre taking ap physics ! I took regular physics as a freshmen and STRONGLY DISLIKED IT but my teacher could not teach but I now refuse to take it . I’m a sophomore rn going to be class of 2020 and I feel old :~) but you probably do too lol 

• Posted at:

Ria :~) 

pun enthusiast

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Tackle hugs* Hey! Congratulations!!!!

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.