Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Malia

"I've done it all.Stealing,hacking,vandalisim you name it I've done it.Well except murder"I replied"I've been here since I was five.These losers think they can change me but they're wrong.Besides rules are more like a thing people want you to follow but you don't actually have to."I looked at the two kids next to her."Beat it freaks"I said and they both ran off.I sat down where they'd been sitting."Miss Anderson we do not tolerate bullies"a teacher said."Right and I don't tolerate rules yet we still have them"I said"Niether one of us is gonna get what we want."I smiled at the man and stood up."Look...None of you can change me so yall might as well give up"I said."We'll find a way Miss Anderson"he said."Keep dreaming"I said before he walked away.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

Amber:

"I've done it all. Stealing, hacking, vandalisim, you name it I've done it. Well except murder. I've been here since I was five. These losers think they can change me but they're wrong. Besides, rules are more like a thing people want you to follow but you don't actually have to." The girl says. 

"Should I be worried about making friends with her?" I think.

She looks at two kids next to me and says, "Beat it freaks." 

The kids run off. She sits down. I shrug and sit next to her.

"Miss Anderson we do not tolerate bullies" A teacher says.

"Right and I don't tolerate rules yet we still have them," She says, "Niether one of us is gonna get what we want."

Then she stands up.

"Look... None of you can change me so y'all might as well give up." She says.

"We'll find a way Miss Anderson" He says.

"Keep dreaming" she says before he walks away.

I smirk, "You're pretty cool. My name's Amber."

"Malia." she replies.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"So which room are you staying in"I asked.She shrugged."None of us got told yet"she said."Well then you came to just the right person.We walked out and headed towards the desk in the lobby.No one was currently there.I walked over and turned on the computer.Password of course.I started typing and eventually got in.I scrolled down the list of rooms until I reached her name.The room next to mine.Easy enough.I opened the filing drawer and flipped through the papers and then opened a thing full of keys grabbing one with her room number.I shut them both and ran back towards her just as the woman came back."Your key and sign up sheets"I said"For the plays and talent show."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber:

Malia asks, "So which room are you staying in?"

I shrug, "We haven't been told yet."

Malia smirks, "Well then you came to just the right person."

We walk out and head towards the desk in the lobby. I stay fairly far away from the desk. She does something on the computer and in the draws. She finally comes back, but not long before the woman comes back.

Malia says, "Your key and sign up sheets, For the plays and talent show."

I smile, "Thanks Malia." 

A bell rings.

"Dinner time. Hopefully they don't have broccoli."

We giggle and run to Dinner.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

We entered the cafeteria and sat down at one of the tables.Everything was fine until the so called "Queen Bee" Sarah walked up."You're in my seat"she replied."Oh well...I don't see your name written on it"I said"Last time I checked this whole room was full of tables and chairs to sit at.""I can ruin you"she said leaning down on the table."And I can do way worse"I replied."If you even think you're going to get the lead in any of these plays you are truly mistaken"she said."No I'm pretty sure you are as the lead roles are already casted for the three plays the audition for Mal and Elsa is nearly a formality.The auditions are for the other roles"I said"Though if I were you I wouldn't get your hopes up."She stormed off and I continued to eat dinner.Auditions were tomorrow before classes started.This should be fun. 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber:

A girl called Sarah walks up to my seat.

I smirk, "What? You want my broccoli? Be my guest!"

Sarah leans forward and says, "Get lost, crazy."

I choke on my milk because I'm laughing.

"I'm okay. You haven't seen me at my craziest, Sarah! But thank you!"

She stares in shock. Nothing throws people off like a proud, polite freak.

"I gotta go."

I get up and get taken to my dorm. I flop on my bed without bothering to get changed. I'm soon sound asleep.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

, 2