Front sm

dogyellow583

Branch: Ekaterina

Probably most of you know how much of a perfectionist I am, lol. Most of the posts I post I feel like are in all lowercase and very melodramatic XD But:

Right now I feel really good, guys. I'm listening to peoples' original songs online and it's so pretty and happy to hear. I actually wrote the music to another of my original songs today, practiced one I'm going to play in a few weeks, finished up the music for the bridge for another.

It's just a reminder right now that we have our bad days. We don't feel like we've done anything worth doing. The only reason you got out of bed was because if you stayed in bed any longer, your coffee would be cold. You almost stopped singing and writing songs or whatever your hobby was. You had to open a book just to distract yourself so you wouldn't hate on yourself.

I know that there are things today that I should have gotten done that I didn't yet or that I might not. I know tomorrow might be a hard day and I realize that my songs and voice aren't perfect. But right now I feel okay about it and I know that nothing can be perfect all of the time and rarely anything is perfect.

So I'm almost happy crying writing this and I hope that this message really gets to your heart today :) I hope that if you're having one of the bad days, one of the downs that this can be your little distraction for right now and your little be of hope. Make the reason you wake up tomorrow the possibility that tomorrow could be one of the really, really good days when you feel amazing and worth something.

It's okay to have bad days. Everyone does. I do-- but everyone can have a good day, too. Please just think about this :) I want you to live another day and another after that because I want you to feel many, many more of these happy days.

--Christy

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me 

Front sm

agentclue77

*huggles* I’m really glad you’re happy. Thanks for this

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Something to believe in for even a night

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Oh my goodness, this makes me so so happy. :) You are amazing and I am SO stoked that you're able to have this moment. I agree with everything you said. It's okay to not be perfect. Sometimes it's a little fun to fail. Especially on purpose. XD That's actually a great coping mechanism for perfectionism (which I struggle greatly with). Things that really help me are drawing really horrible, ugly pictures, taking terrible selfies, dancing like a dying chicken, singing incredibly off-key, and writing grammatically incorrect things. It really helps to ease the constant feeling that everything needs to be perfect. Have a little fun. Make mistakes. X)

I really love your post, Christy. I am so happy you feel good. :D

• Posted at:

mickey. 

no more band-aids on my heartaches.

no more smoke when i burn my pancakes. 

no more drowning in my sorrow. 

with my chin held up there's always better luck

tomorrow. 

Front sm

dragonflying601

:')

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down

I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out

I am brave, I am bruised

I am who I'm meant to be, thi is me

They/them.

#SkylarEmeraldCarmenZoeyDanielLiveOn

#PutIRBack

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

*huggles*

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

I'm happy that you're happy. :) Nothing on this planet is perfect, but there is still beauty in it. I don't know how to explain it but this post reminded me of the ending of The Chronicles of Narnia. *Spoilers* "All their life in this world and all their adventures in Narnia had only been the cover and the title page: now at last they were beginning Chapter One of the Great Story which no one on earth has read: which goes on for ever: in which every chapter is better than the one before.” I'm not trying to be preachy or push my beliefs but your post made me think of the ending of Narnia, where everything ends in perfection and they are in paradise. It's all an allegory for what's in the Bible. Look for the beauty in the world here and now. Don't try to be perfect because none of us truly are no matter how much we try to hide it. And as crazy as it might sound there can be beauty in imperfection. Like singing while crying or drawing sloopily. Life is an unchoreographed dance that we seem to have ingrained in our heads that we should know all the steps. 

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

airportwinter35

Branch: Lucian

Your post heals all of us-(hugs)

• Posted at:

t Jacob (major and mostly used) t

Anything interesting

Stay Calm, Study Yourself, Stop Wasting Time.

These are all 'St process of life. 

Front sm

writingbasketball45

Hey this is Salome w another account name

u know the writer

• Posted at:

Front sm

writingbasketball45

TYSM!

I am having boy problems, am struggling .

Am i gay or not?

• Posted at: