Front sm

jadecat1391

Branch: Ekaterina

CHAPTER 1: CATRINA'S ARRIVAL

I never wanted to be gifted. 

I always was. It seemed like It just happened. My enemies slipped on ice in the middle of summer. I shoveled the driveway buy lighting my hands, which never seemed to burn. Nobody knew until I realized that I made the ice and fire. I could set my hands ablaze or make a whole crowd popsicles. I was scared. I told my parents, who took away all flammable things and locked me in my room, until the fateful day that The messenger arrived at our doorstep.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Roberts. I'm here for Catrina. She has been accepted into Miss Forster's School for Gifted Children. Do not worry, everything is at order at the school. I just need her."

My parents, eager to get rid of their demon child shoved me into the man and slammed the door. He looked at me, looked at the door, and gestured to his car. It was a Sedan, 5 seater. I sat in the back staring out the window, in shock. Gifted? I thought. I haven't been to school in months!.

"Miss Roberts-" 

"Catrina, please." I interrupted him.

"Catrina, I know you must have many questions. All will be answered by Miss Forester."

As we arrived at the school, I sa a towering white marble mansion with spires and towers, like a medieval castle built by angels. A girl about my age waved at me and ran to the car.

"Hi! I'm Rosette. You must be Catrina! Miss Forester told us ALL about you! Come on! You're gonna be bunking with me! We're gonna have SO much fun!"

She opened the door with no hands, and grabbed my hand, pulling me out. SHe dragged me to the doors, which also seemed to open by themselves. 

Come back tomorrow for The continuation of the chapter! (new chapters every day or every other day!)

Mods, please let this through.

(Everything mentioned in this short story is fictitious. Any resemblance to any real places or people, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CATTE

AKA:

The pun master (more than you, LUCINA)

The cat lady

The undertale fangirl

Depressed

Atheist

BISEXUAL

KITTIIIIIIEEEEESSS

Sci-fi

Oreos

Alphdyne

- crisis

會 - opportunity 

They are one in the same. We are the future. We are leaders.

Front sm

agentaqua275

Branch: Ekaterina

I like it also...

Yass I love your signature Percabeth, Frazel, Jasper!!!

Don't forget Caleo though can't  forget the Caleo I'm pretty sure Caleo was hot magic

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

...welp hola got nothin to say here so scroll away