Front sm

dogyellow583

Branch: Ekaterina

I always love reading these threads, honestly... o_o Post yours below!

#1-- My lab partner in science has a different kind of humor than me. The day that this happened, I was feeling a little dark also. (Note: dark + sarcastic humor = not a popular kind of humor) So, we were going to go outside and do something that involved throwing rocks. This person jokingly said something about this, I think, and I "joked" back: "We'll just throw the rocks at you."

...It didn't sound as funny out loud/to her as it did in my head. She raised her hand and announced to the entire class, "Christy said she's going to throw rocks at me!"

#2-- As we were heading outside to do the throwing rocks thing that I mentioned above, I saw a rock on the sidewalk. I decided to save someone from a fall and tried to kick the rock off of the sidewalk. Instead, I almost kicked the teacher in the ankle. ...I did this twice in a row. Literally.

why do these things happen to me

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me 

Front sm

dogyellow583

teleport

• Posted at:

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Oh, wow! I think #2 is my favorite!

I'll post some later!

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

breezehawk40

Those aren't to bad c:

But if you want embarrassing moments to laugh at I'm full of them c:

I was joking around with my on-line friend, She's hilarious and we have know each other for three or so years. Anyway we have a running joke between us- it's kind of hard to explain but she calls me sweet pea and I call her dollface....and I was at the library and this guy I sort of know started talking to me and made me laugh.....and I called him dollface....I almost died it was so embarrassing.....lol

Love mimi

• Posted at:

He wears his heart

safety pinned to his backpack

His backpack is all that he knows

Shot down by strangers

whose glances can cripple

the heart and devour the soul

Emerald<3

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Okay, here goes.

In the summer before ninth grade, I went to this week long day camp. To make a long story short, we ended up visiting a couple of places to learn about them. In one of the places, the group ended up stopping for frozen yogurt. Some of the kids sat and ate inside while some, including myself, ended up sitting in the outdoor cafe area. After a bit, everyone started talking and some of the kids started telling jokes. And someone said something I thought was really funny. And...... Well.....You know how some people laugh so hard that milk comes out their nose? Well, that's what happened. Except it was melted yogurt. 

In the summer of tenth grade, my parents decided to have me and my siblings take swim lessons. So, when we get to the class, I quickly realize, I'm the oldest kid there. So, that's already a little embarrasing. But then, the day of my first lesson, I nearly have a panic attack because I'm thinking "If I let go of the edge of the pool, I'm going to sink to the bottom." And, as it turned out, the area of the pool we were in was like 4ft deep. And, at the time, I was 5'1". So that wasn't fun.

Then, last year, I went to one of my school's summer camp. And the group was supposed to go seining at one of the nearby beaches. Now, when we got to the beach, everyone did the seining twice and we were going to do it two more times before the tide came in.  So, in the middle of the third try, I somehow manage to trip over my own feet and fall head first into the ocean.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Branch: Tomas

This story is a particular favorite of mine . . . So it was sparring week, and I was putting on my sparring gear. I always keep my chest guard tied when it's in my sparring bag so then I don't have to lace it behind my back and I can put it on faster, and I tie it as tight as possible so it fits in the bag. Well . . . I didn't untie it before I tried to put it on, thinking I didn't need to. Well . . . I should have untied it. I got my arms through the arm holes, mostly, but it got stuck on my head and I couldn't get it off. I couldn't see, and I certainly couldn't reach the laces to untie it. I could only shriek, "MASTER PLEASE HELP ME". I was laughing, but it was still pretty embarassing. Take into consideration the fact that I was the assistant instructor, and that makes it even more embarassing. XD

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Front sm

winterfrost107

Branch: Lucian

Oh, I got one.

My softball game had just finished and there’s a hill with trees  right next to the field and I saw my crush standing at the top of it. So I ran up the hill to talk to him and when he was about to leave I tripped over a tree root and tumbled down the hill. 

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

dogyellow583

O_O oh my.... XD...

• Posted at: