Front sm

fightingfreya7

Branch: Janus

I need a code for the cards.My book didn't come with any and I really need one,so if you have one can you maybe share it with me please.Thank you.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Yela, which means hi in greek.My nick name is Freya which is the name of a greek goodess, but my real name is Savanah. I also speak Greek,and other languages. I'm 14 and in 9 grade. And I love having friends all over the world so please friend.

Front sm

cloudart142

Branch: Lucian

Which book is it because if it’s a certain series, I think the last two series they don’t come with cards instead the codes are printed on the inside covers of the books. If that’s not the case you can try to look it up online on safari or google, I know some sites might have codes on them, since I did that once and it worked.

I hoped this helped,

• Posted at:

Helloooooooooooo!

I’m a

Dreamer

Book- lover

Soccer Player

Artist 

And Music Listener 

Nice to Meet You,

Front sm

dragonflying601

Branch: Ekaterina

Head to the39clues.scholastic.com/getyourcards and follow the instructions.

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down

I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out

I am brave, I am bruised

I am who I'm meant to be, thi is me

They/them.

#SkylarEmeraldCarmenZoeyDanielLiveOn

#PutIRBack

Front sm

fightingfreya7

Thanks to you all.

• Posted at:

Yela, which means hi in greek.My nick name is Freya which is the name of a greek goodess, but my real name is Savanah. I also speak Greek,and other languages. I'm 14 and in 9 grade. And I love having friends all over the world so please friend.

Front sm

fightingfreya7

I still need the first code,please.

• Posted at:

Front sm

fightingfreya7

Well I just got a bunch of the 39 clue books plus codes so thanks to you all for helping.

• Posted at: