Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Branch: Ekaterina

Okay, I was going to post this on the thread where we talked about the IR/SA conflicts, but I think it'd be better if this was private. It's better we don't bring most of the feelings back anyway. 

I think I remember seeing you around. As for why it started, you'd have to be specific on which conflict. The first started because we learned of an MBer's death. We had a funeral thread and asked that no threads irrelevant to the funeral to be posted for that weekend. One SAMBer didn't follow that and we told them what was going on and asked nicely that they did. They complained to SA, and a bunch of people came over to post random stuff. Eventually, the person apologized and most of the people left.

The second was unintentionally started by one of Jonathan's Virtual Worlds I think. He made a joke about IR being better (the series), but the SAMBers thought it was about the people and MBs. Lasted for a bit, he apologized pretty quickly, still went on for a little after that.

The third and final one involved one SAMBer. I should probably give more info to this one.

After all the conflicts, we (the members of IR), created a bunch of unofficial rules to keep peace in the MB (I think I have a copy somewhere if you want to read them and see what they were about, just need to find it). They were basic, like be nice, please do not come here if you only want to cause conflict, moderate the randomness (randomness was SA's thing, IR preferred having councils and planned events, it was just sorta the MB way). Anyway, we would give the link to new MBers so that they'd understand and no conflicts would break out.

This MBer I mentioned (not saying who because it's in the past now) posted a bunch of threads all the time and it became hard to catch up on events. We asked that they make less topics and maybe keep them in groups, like a blog for events in life and another for book related stuff. After all, the MB was small, so we read almost every thread anyway. They took it to meaning that we were "preventing them from being themself" and mentioned it on SA, who did the same thing they did the first time.

We were angry, after all, what right did a bunch of people, almost all of which had never even been to IR, have to tell us how our MB was run? Order and limited randomness (like fluffeh random or spam, to be specific, not stuff like RPs or blogs or games) made for peace Would they like it if we told them their MB had to be that way? It got bad on both sides.

Eventually, mods stepped in, but they basically just said we (IR) had to get over it. Several people in our group (and only our group, even though some others were also as bad) got banned, temporarily and permanently. I was the first one, I think (6 months, by the way). The ones who didn't were tired of it and left. After all, all three of these conflicts happened over a few months. Why wouldn't people get tired of it? Thus, the end of IR.

Just wanted to give you the answer if you didn't know. We did have some nice SAMBers on our side though, including ones like you who just wanted to figure out what was happening so that it would stop.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

And I do have an interest in talking to you and (hopefully) getting to know you, I just wanted to get this out first.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

1. I think that, yes, this thread was a good idea. :) 

2. Thank you for the info! I knew a little bit about the third conflict, I didn't know there was another two! I don't like getting into wars. Everyone's all mean and takin' sides and I have no idea what even started it! I was a relatively new MBer, if memory served. I had heard about a bunch of wars, and I think I came on during a few weeks or months after another one. I remember you had posted some threads on SA to try to peacefully resolve the situation. I think I looked at a few of them, maybe commented once or twice...? I think you had even told me what started this thing! :) Wars are awful. :/ It's just a fact. I'm sorry that it made a lot of the IRMBers go off more than come on. :/

But what's done is done, I guess, and I am very happy when I see one of you guys around. :) 

3. Yeah, I wanna know more about you, too! :D As you know, you can call me Elf, or my less-known nickname, Ranger. I am a major LotR fan and really behind on my SA and T39C reading. :P So what about you? Do you come here because of the people or have you read some of the books?

• Posted at:

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Yeah, a lot of people don't know that there were three wars. With how tense things were the whole time, I think many just considered it one extended MB war.

I'm just glad the conflicts are over and I can still talk to the majority of my fellow IR MBers, even if it's not on the MB. 

I'm not sure how many of us are still around though. I know Ary and Billy check IR every few months and I check there regularly, but I think it's just us. Maybe Leo too (I know he really liked the books, but I don't remember him really being on the MB much, and if he was, it was toward the end or after).

Regarding MB life, 39C is what brought me to the forums. I lurked in the shadows for a few years before deciding to post, posted a bunch for a little while, visited IR and fell in love with the MB, read the books, and became a part of the IR MB too. The SA books didn't click for me, but I checked on the MB every now and then and I liked the games. I'd check on smaller forums too (remember the days there were only three forums? It feels like a lifetime ago). Anyway, my mental health got really bad for a while and I retreated to IR. Then the conflicts happened, which just made things even worse (was seriously close to a breakdown back then), and I left/got banned (even if I didn't get banned, I would have left).

I guess that sums up my MB history.

As for the Scholastic books, I read all 8 IR books, stopped after series three of 39C (I just hated Unstoppable), and read the first two SA books (didn't like them much).

What TV shows do you like?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Star Wars Rp!: /339111

Mummy Rp: /339330

Front sm

elfbulldog81

TV shows? Here's a (relatively short) list:

-Sherlock (I hope they'll make a season five.)

-Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

-The Flash (I'm wavering with this one)

-The Arrow (starting to weaken with this one, too.)

-General Hospital

-Young Justice (I know it's animated)

-Justice League/Justice League Unlimited (Don't judge)

-Batman: The Animated Series (I know, I know.)

And then a few older ones...

-iCarly

-The Ultimate Spider-Man (my younger brother watched it, I would stay in the room and not complain)

-Lego Ninjago (same situation as The Ultimate Spider-Man)

As for my Scholastic Life: 

I read most of the first series of Spirit Animals and read the first and I think second books of the second series... (I meant to catch up, I just haven't.)

I read all of the first series of T39C... I think I read most or all of the second... And maybe started the third? 

I read most of the Wings of Fire books...

Two or three books from Jedi Academy..

Read the first Mark of the Thief, I think(IDK, I might of read the back, but I think I read the book) and started The Iron Trial(I closed the book after one-to-many stupid mistakes the main character did and never opened it again).

Spirit Animals is what got me onto the MBs. I played the game for awhile and somehow ended up on the forums. XD I was on for a good two... two and a half.. or so years. A few months ago I sort of stopped being a regular. I'm doing random check-ins until later notice. :P I've been through at least one war... probably more that I can't remember. XD Some of the people on SA are on here, so that's the connection I have left with SA besides my random check-ins. (XD) And then there will be the occasional curious visit from a SAMBer on here, where I'll say hi, maybe wonder about what's going on back in the SAMB. I think maybe a few months or so after I got on the SAMB, I started doing the missions for T39C. And around the time I read SA, I read T39C. After I did as many missions as I could, I got on here and sort of shadowed and joined Rps, I think(I'm a little rusty on the details of a lot of this. XD). I've been on ever since, I tink, with maybe a break or so during that time. :) I know that I popped in once or twice on the Jedi Academy MB (I played the game a lot, though. XP) and the Wings of Fire MB(same deal with the game. XP). I checked out IRMB during the war to sort of see what was going on... but other than that, I don't travel to the other MBs much. XD I like T39CMB. I remember when it was a little more randomer(yes, I am aware this isn't a word. XD(and that I use a lot of emojis.)) and had a lot more establishment threads, but same goes for the SAMB. 

That about sums my history on here up. :) 

What TV shows do you watch? Which one's your favorite? And what is your favorite movie and book?

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

First of all, another AoS fan? YES! Agents of SHIELD is my favorite show of all time! The amount of hate it gets is truly baffling. Are you all caught up? Did you see a certain moment from 5x06?

My brother actually hates Sherlock. He says that Watson is basically there to tell Sherlock how amazing he is and for shippers. And that it's really annoying how Sherlock is almost never (if ever, in this version at least) wrong. He prefers Elementary, saying it's closer to how Sherlock is supposed to be (even if season three onward isn't too good). He has a bunch of rants about it.

I liked Flash up until the abomination they called season three. I only liked two episodes of the entire season (Killer Frost and Dead or Alive). The show just made me lose any sympathy for Barry. They keep saying he's a good guy and using that as an excuse for everything he's done. I guarentee, if any other person had messed with the time line and people's lives to the degree that Barry did, they'd be throwing that person in Iron Heights. I actually cheered in 4x09 when (spoilers in case you haven't seen it) Barry got arrested. It's about time he actually faces some consequences.

As for Arrow, I was never a huge fan of the show (and honestly have no idea how I made it through season four), but I really liked season five. I just dropped the show in season six after a few episodes. It seemed like a mess.

I've actually seen season one of Young Justice and it seemed good. Justice League Unlimited is on my to watch list.

Never seen any of the others though.

Well, you've definitely read more of what Scholastic has to offer. How would you rank the series's based off the books you read?

As for my favorite shows, it's a rather short list at the moment

- Agents of SHIELD (all time favorite, loved from episode one)

- Legends of Tomorrow (season one was really a mixed bag, especially with how much I hated both of the Hawks, but the ridiculous awesomeness of seasons two and three made up for it)

- Supergirl (season 2B with all the romance drama really went downhill, but 3A seems good so far, and I liked 2A and 1)

- Grey's (not saying the full name just in case, but it's a medical drama currently in season 14 starring Meredith Grey)

- Psych (still haven't seen the TV movie yet though)

- Galavant (only two seasons and 18 episodes, but very good and very underrated)

- How I Met Your Mother (terrible finale aside)

- Class of the Titans (nice little animated series, if you like Percy Jackson, you probably will like this too. All the episodes are on you tube)

- Oh, and The Magic School Bus (it was my elementary school years)

I'm not a big movie person, but at the moment, it would be Captain America: The Winter Soldier or Wonder Woman. Haven't read many books that aren't related to school or career recently, but my all time favorite series is Percy Jackson.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

As you could probably tell, I feel things very strongly when it comes to TV shows. ;) I'm actually rather analytical when I watch TV, until it gets to the point where it's too good/bad that I just need to rant about the stupidity/awesomeness of it.

Case in point: The Defenders series. I wrote a huge rant on another thread (/303343) and it still didn't sum up how much I hated it.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Hey Elf! Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

What's up?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ah, sorry Hazel, my long thing that was my reply got deleted before I could send it. :P

What's up, Taylor?

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

It's alright, I know how annoying it is when your replies get erased. :)

I've only got one question. How much do you love AoS and are you caught up? Well, technically, that's two questions. ;)

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I do believe I am all caught up and to answer the first question: I watch music videos. And look at headcanons. And look at theory-ish things. I am in LOVE with AoS. XD 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Same here! And I spoil the episode for myself almost every week because I'm on the West Coast, so the episode is out three hours earlier on the East Coast and I just end up reading reviews before it's out here. I do my best to watch live every week since it barely got renewed for this season. There were even talks of ABC ending the show after season four, can you believe it?

I'm obsessed and watch so many videos related to AoS. Tribute vids (that's apparently what it's called when you have a song and compile a bunch of scenes of a specific theme to the tune), reactions (there have been a lot more starting the show, as of the last year), Chloe's music videos (technically not SHIELD stuff, but it's fun to see), the screen tests, HYDRA Has an Image Problem, the Honest Trailer, promos, (some) livestreams, the list goes on. If it's related to SHIELD, I watch it.

Who is your favorite character? For me, it's a tie between Fitz and Daisy, has been from the start.

Did you like the show from the pilot or did you only fall in love with it after a few episodes/after the HYDRA twist? I liked it from episode one, but I know a lot of people (especially those who started when the series premiered) only really liked it after FZZT, TRACKS, or Turn, Turn, Turn (1x06, 1x13, or 1x17).

I remember you saying you liked Flash and Arrow. Did one of them inspire you to start AoS, the other way around, or were they just independent thoughts? AoS is what got me interested in comic book shows/movies. After I watched it, I watched all the other Marvel Cinematic Universe shows and movies (at the time, now there's too many to keep track of) and later, the DC stuff.

How many of the other comic book shows do you watch and how would you rank them?

(Apologies for all the questions, I get really excited when I see another SHIELD fan. That's three others so far on the MB that I know of.)

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

teleport

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

teleport (By the way, this is a replacement of the word bump that I think Loki from SA came up with. It caught on and we used it a lot on IR. It would always go through moderation quick)

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

elfbulldog81

(about the teleport thing: yeah, I know, I've seen people use it. :) along with a bunch of random words they substitute for "bump". :)

Why would they stop AoS??? That's outrageous! And I live on the East Coast, so I can't spoil it for myself(unless you count the "next time on..." at the end. XD). XD I try to watch live, as well.

I watch Tribute videos a LOT apparently. (I always just called them music videos, but apparently they're called Tribute Videos. XD You learn something new everyday! XD) Mainly shipping videos. XD I don't watch a lot of the other stuff, but Tributes and Trailers? I'm game. :) 

For me it's either Fitz or Hunter. They're both amazing. :D

Actually, I wasn't allowed to see it at first. But my family was watching it this one time during the fourth season, so I started watching the framework episodes with them. XD I loved it when I first saw it. Then a little while later, I started from season 1 and binge watched them. :)

I do like Arrow, I'm wavering on the Flash. No, they didn't influence my decision to watch AoS. As I said above, I wasn't allowed to see it at first. Almost all of my shows I get from either my mom or my brother who usually watches it with my mom. XD I grew up around Marvel and Dc, but mainly the movies and shows, I haven't actually seen a comic book (I want to read them, though!!!). My mom loved Marvel and liked Dc and it got passed on to my two older siblings who loved the Marvel movies and loved Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Trilogy. And they usually watch any real-life TV shows, so my mom watched AoS and it stuck, and she started Daredevil and Gotham, but she didn't like the level of violence, so she stopped, while my brother went on to Luke CageIron Fist, I think The Defenders and probably a lot more. So I really want to watch them, but I'm starting out with AoS. But DaredevilLuke Cage, and a lot of them are on my mental watch-list. :)

Arrow, Flash, and AoS are, I'm 99.9% sure the only comic TV-shows I watch. XD But here's the ranking for the three:

1. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

2. Arrow

3. Flash

And no problem with the questions!!! They're fun to answer!!! :D 

What's your favorite ship??? Or if you don't have a favorite, what's your top five??? (For me: favorite is Fitzsimmons. Top 5 is Fitzsimmons, Huntingbird(Hunter x Bobbi), Skyeward(Framework Ward made me happy(the second time I watched it, that is. XD), Philinda (Coulson x May), Mackelena.)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Huh. My reply didn't come through (and it was a very long one). I'll try again.

Ratings are the name of the game when it comes to renewing shows. When AoS started, people expected the Avengers: TV edition and had very very high hopes despite people saying repeatedly that it's about the agents. When the pilot was aired, it didn't reach people's expectations and they exaggerated how bad it is. Word spread and ratings quickly declined. It had less than half of the initial audience by the season one finale.

Yeah, tributes are great.

Gotcha (I had this super long discussion including small reviews for various comic book shows in the initial post, but I'm too lazy to copy it right now, so I'll save it for later).

Favorite ship is FitzSimmons for sure.

How about favorite friendships or family relationships? For me, it's

1. Simmons and Skye/Daisy and Fitz (the Bus Kids are amazing)

2. Cal and Skye (amazing, just amazing)

3. May and Skye/Daisy

3. Mack and Fitz (it's a tie)

5. Trip and Skye (only a few short scenes, but I loved every second)

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

elfbulldog81

XD That's what happened for me when my super-long post got deleted. XD

Man, that sucks!!! I'm happy that they still continued, despite the ratings of the first season. :) 

Favorite family relationship is definitely how May and Coulson act like Skye/Daisy's parents. XD 

What was your favorite/least hated change in the Framework? Mine was either seeing Coulson as a teacher(and a huge dork. XD) or seeing Skyeward happen. :) 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

I'm glad too, but the ratings are in the danger zone right now. It barely survived 10:00 on Tuesdays (one of the worst times for ABC, the shows that went there for the last few years all got cancelled) and now it's on Fridays. Right now, it's one of the lowest rated shows on the network, but it has a huge increase with delayed ratings, an international fanbase (apparently it's very popular in China), and the fact that Fridays have low expectations. It might get a season six if the ratings remain steady.

I love scenes with May, Coulson, and Skye. They're like a little family.

Favorite part of the Framework was Trip for sure. I missed his charm and humor, it brought some light into the very dark Framework arc. Especially when he asked if he was involved with any of the women on the team XD.

I've got a good question. Top five episodes?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

elfbulldog81

:/ D: I better get watching! I missed last Friday's episode, but I should be watching it tonight, possibly tomorrow. XP

EXACTLY!

I almost forgot about Trip! *facepalms* I loooooooved Trip!!! He was amazing!!! Can you imagine if he met Captain America, him being the grandkid of one of the Howling Commandos(he was, right?)??

Oooooh.... That's a hard one... 

(this is not in order)

1. Let Me Stand Next to Your Fire (4x04)

2. Rewind (5x05)

3. One Door Closes (2x15)

4. Purpose in the Machine (3x02)

5. Fun & Games (5x06) or Together or Not At All (5x07)

Okay, what's your favorite season? (Whole season, not arcs.) Mine's what we have of Season 5. ;P :) 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Last week's episode wasn't as good as some of the others (Fun and Games is still my favorite this season), but it had some super emotional scenes and lots of May.

I always wished that he would meet Steve one day. It didn't even have to be in person, just mentioned. I would have loved that.

Amazing choices. For me, it's (and this is in the best order I can maintain because it's so hard to choose)

1. Self Control (4x15 was just a masterpiece)

2. SOS (2x21 and 2x22)

3. What They Become (2x10)

4. Turn, Turn, Turn (1x17)

5. Spacetime (3x15)

6. A Hen in the Wolf House (2x05)

7. Broken Promises (4x09)

8. Nothing Personal (1x20)

9. Melinda (2x17)

10. Rewind (5x05)

While Agents of SHIELD gets better in writing (and special effects) every season, I think season two will always be my favorite. Cal was just amazing (I hope he returns again somehow) and I love Trip.

My favorite arc though was probably the LMD one in season four. I know a lot of people didn't like it (I personally didn't care for 4x10), but it brought a bit of the old days back into the show. I mean, look at what we had. Fitz, Daisy, and Simmons finally working together again (I loved that by the way), Billy and Sam, Sam fangirling over Daisy, more background info on Mack, the cool simulation stuff, and the amazing Self Control episode. I loved it, the arc did well in balancing the emotional stuff (even if the plot was kinda slow).

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I watched it yesterday, and I agree. But I saw Mama May and it made me SO happy!!! And then super emotional. XD  XD

Yeah, those were some great episodes!!! :D

YEEEESSS!!! I think Daisy needs a pet or something outside of S.H.I.E.L.D., so she should go to see her dad and get, like, a golden retriever puppy from there or something. (Wasn't Cal a veterinarian or run a pet shop and a vet-place???) And Trip was just plain great.

Yeah, now that you mentioned everything, that arc was good. :) (honestly, only thing I could remember there was the start of AIDA and the LMDs. XD XD) The Koenigs were GREAT!!! I loved Sam. XD He was hilarious. And their sister? SHE WAS AMAZING!!! XD XD I love how they just kept sort of... coming into existence. XD Like: 'Well, there's another one, shoulda seen that one coming!' XD More stuff on Mack was great, since we don't know a lot about the past life for, like, everyone. Except Daisy. And sometimes Coulson and May. And Ward. We know all about Ward. XD I love Fitzsimmons and Daisy working together, they're just so great as working buddies. It reminds me of season 1 where they would watch Daisy hack into everything and her name was Skye then and now I'm getting season 1 feels and now I'm speaking in fangirl language and holy cow this is a really long sentence, I should stop now, but oh my goodness, all those feels from season 1!!!! 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Mama May is the best. So many feels. 

I want Daisy to get a dog too. Chloe (Daisy's actress) even joked once that the writers should get Daisy one (or an immortal boyfriend so he can't die on her like Lincoln and Ward).

I know, right? You basically said everything I loved about the arc.

What's your favorite arc?

Also, did you know Chloe used to be a singer before acting? Her song "Uh Oh" gives you an entirely new perspective. She's like the real life Robin (from How I Met Your Mother).

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

teleport (is it just me or has the MB been more active in the last week or so?)

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

teleport

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

teleport (I'm actually not imagining the abundance of posts recently, I haven't seen this many for a while)

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

elfbulldog81

(I agree. Sorry I haven't replied, I did and I don't know what happened, but it didn't go through. :P Long story short: 1. Love Mama May, she's da best. 2. I sort of saw something like that and I totally agree!!! 3. I think either first half of season 1, the Ghost Rider arc in Season 4, or what we've seen of season 5. 4. I did not know that! That's amazing!!! 5. I don't know why I'm still talking in paranthesis. XD XD 6. Who's your favorite character from the Lighthouse in Season 5(the new people, not the OG team. XP))

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

It's totally fine, right now the MB seems to be picking posts at random to delete. I hope the mods fix it.

Mama May was meant to be.

Your favorite arcs aren't the expected one either. People almost never like the first part of season one the most and in the likely occasion that they pick a season four arc, it's always the Framework (The only other exceptions I've seen to this are people who don't like Agents, but love Ghost Rider. They say he should kill off all the characters and make SHIELD his show ). I'm glad. Not enough people show appreciation to those arcs, calling them bad because they think other ones were better. I think all the arcs are great.

My favorite new team member? Does Robin count? She was in 3x22, but only played a major role in this season. If so, then it's Robin. If not, Enoch. He's great. What about you?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ah, that explains it. :)

Agreed. Now if we get Papa Phil in there... XD XD (who am I kidding, he was always there. XD Now if we had them working as a couple... XD (What can I say, I ship Philinda))

Aw, great. :3 Yeah, I like the whole show. I could say what my least favorite arcs were, but there always seems to be at least one good episode in them. XD I wouldn't mind Ghost Rider having his own show, but killing off the Agents!? NO WAAAAAAY!!!! And they do??? You must know a lot more of 'em than I do, I'm trying to get my friends to watch it. :) (One down, one semi-to-go!) 

Yeah, she counts. XD Mine's a tie between Deke and Enoch. I love both of their comments, I think they're hilarious. XD

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

They're a good couple, calm and quiet and good for each other.

I know, right? Some people are just confusing. I actually don't know many people who watch the show, I just see a lot of thoughts like this online. I know you, Monica, Reese, Timothy, and one or two others watch the show.

I managed to convince my friend Zemi (who used to be on the MB, she went by Miyrah) to watch the show. She loves it a lot, but hasn't started season five yet. She's waiting until the end of the season to watch it all. Zemi is trying to convince one or two of her friends to watch the show and I'm still trying to convince my advisor at school to watch it (she loves science fiction and well written female characters, so I know she'd love it).

What did you think of the latest epiode? It's the last one until March because of the Olympics. So much stuff happened. RIP Deke and Enoch, you two were awesome. Was it your favorite episode of this arc? Mine is still 5x06, but this one was much better than the last three.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

teleport

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Totally, 100% agreed.

Well, that's good. XD And: Yes, I knew other people must have liked this show! I think ThorLoki/Maya/Maddie likes it, too. 

I was NOT A FAN of that last one. MY TWO FAVORITE PEOPLE IN THAT TIME ZONE WERE KILLED, COULSON'S DYING AND I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE AND THIS IS WHY I HATE TIME TRAVEL. THIS IS WHY I STOPPED WATCHING FLASH. UGH, I JUST... Sorry, I just have a lot of feels about that/right now. XD XP Needless to say, that was DEFINITELY not my favorite episode. I think my favorite in this arc was probably the one with Fitz(how he got there, the one with Lance), I think it was 5x03???

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Oh yeah, I remember her commenting on an Agents thread I made.

It's a pity that Deke and Enoch are gone, but it's likely not the last we'll see of them. Enoch is still alive in the present and social media shows that Deke's actor is still on set. 

This time travel has been hard to understand. Coulson almost certainly won't die (how often does Agents of SHIELD say that someone who is not a villain is dying and actually have the character die?), but I'm starting to think May might by the end of the season.

This wasn't my favorite episode of the season, that's still Fun and Games (5x06). Rewind (5x05, the one you're talking about) was probably my second favorite episode.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

teleport