Has dibs on Newt, Derek, and Bucky. 

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

What's the matter?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

dogyellow583

Branch: Ekaterina

we all go through that... That's what your friends and family are here for, to help you up as many times as you need it... 

• Posted at:

christy ~ i'm scared for you. freaking out. i want to just know you're okay... alive...~

Front sm

butterflycat1708

*huggles Samurai*

• Posted at:

Specter

[Bixbite][She/they/baka]

❀❀❀❀❀

#CCfam

❀❀❀❀❀

Playing happy melodies

under the glowing moon

❀❀❀❀❀

A thousand cherry blossoms,

Dwindling in the light...

❀❀❀❀❀

Spring aesthetic

Front sm

dragonlynx3332

Branch: Lucian

Wow...depressing. Wish I had some poetry to help ya, but most of my poetry is dark

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Branch: Tomas

My parents swear they're not disappointed in me, but when they saw my last report card, they were all "These aren't the best grades you could get" and "You're smarter than both of us" and I hated hearing it. Considering all I'd been through, they should be proud that I got all A's and one B, not disappointed. I'm surprised I was able to do that well, considering I had to say goodbye to my best friend the day before school started.

Life has a terrible tendency to tear my friends away from me. Every time I have a best friend, I have to say goodbye to them. Every time. I didn't think it would happen again . . . but it did, and I still don't feel any better.

I thought I was hurting before . . . that was nothing compared to now. Without him, everything is terrible. My life is empty . . . It's gotten a little better; thankfully we still keep in touch and his brother's here, but it's still not the same as us being at our old taekwondo school. It's just . . . I shouldn't have left, but I couldn't be there if he wasn't. I would only remember us training together, and it would hurt more.

All I want is for things to go back to the way they used to be, when everything was okay and I wasn't such a monster . . . because all the loneliness and sorrow, it's made me a terrible person. Everyone hates me, and I don't blame them . . . 

I'm tired of teachers at school trying to interpret my emotions and "help" me. "She's afraid of letting other people close to her." No, I'm not. Do you know how long I stay after TKD to talk to my friend's brother (he's the instructor there)? I stay for AGES. Why? Because I like talking to him and we're friends so therefore, I do let people close to me. It's not my fault most of my "peers" at school are jerks. I was nothing but nice to them, and then all the bullying started . . . it's not as bad now, but I still hear what they say about me when they're talking amongst themselves. The majority of my "peers" like shooting others down, so no way do I want to be friends with them. THAT'S why I ignore a lot of the other kids, not because I'm afraid of letting people close to me. I ignore them because they're awful. That's why. But no one seems to get that, and my teachers keep worrying about me and it's extremely annoying. My history teacher called my parents because I had an anxiety attack in the middle of a debate and wouldn't tell her what was wrong. I don't like telling people in real life about all this stuff, believe it or not. I don't mind saying it here, but in real life, never. So I told her not to worry about it, it wasn't any of her concern, and finished the debate. There was no need to call my parents and tell them about it, but the teacher called them and then they started yelling at me because I wouldn't tell them either. I don't talk to my parents about stuff like this, so . . . -shrug- They've proved to me about a thousand times that they can't hear about emotional stuff.

One of my teachers made me see the school psychologist, because she thought I wanted to kill myself. I do not. That's three times now that a teacher has thought that, and frankly, it's getting annoying. I know they have to do something about it, but all I did was draw a dead face on a note card - they had us draw a face that represented how we felt about high school so far, and hey, I wasn't going to lie. The psychologist made me tell her what was going on, and I regret telling her. I shouldn't have said anything. She didn't help at all, anyway, so now she knows about it for no reason. Supposedly everything remains confidential, but I don't trust any of the staff at my high school. A select few are all right, but from my experience, school teachers aren't trustworthy, except for a few really awesome teachers I've had in the past.

True, I did write about saying goodbye for my personal narrative for English class. But when I wrote the ending, I made it sound like I was okay even though I wasn't. Made it seem like that was completely unrelated to everything.

My parents insist I'm "fine" and that "nothing's wrong", but what do they know? They insist that I have to tell them about my problems and that only they can help me, but I know from experience that's not true. They're too controlling, insisting that I'm "addicted to the Internet", and I'm not. I play Wizard101 all the time because I want to be someone else for once, someone who isn't a disappointment. The characters call me "esteemed Wizard" and things like that and it's so much better than being called all the things I'm called in real life, aka "failure" and "disappointment". I like to actually mean something and have a purpose. When I play that game, the real world goes away and all that matters is casting Storm spells and riding dragons.

. . . I don't know, it's just . . .

. . . this is how I feel when I'm not with him . . .

. . . this isn't his fault, it's not anyone's fault, this is just how I feel when he's not here . . .

. . . and now I have to live like this for the rest of my life . . .

. . . I really wish I didn't take those two years for granted . . .

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Black Belt

Manga Artist

Writer

Here with:

- Jaguar -

Book character

Shinobi

Master of Sarcasm

[sarcastic quote here]

- Tarik -

Book character

Black Belt

[spiffy quote pending]

Front sm

agentclue77

Branch: Ekaterina

*huggles* I’m so sorry about that. Honestly, I’m not that great at giving advice for hard things in life, but I want to tell you that it’ll get better. Maybe not right now, maybe not in a year, but it WILL get better, I promise.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Don't you forget about me

Front sm

ambersnow38

I'm sorry to hear that's happening, Samurai. *Hugs*

I'm not the best at giving advice. But here goes.

As you get older, life likes to play the game keep away; it'll put something/someone you care about right in front of you and toss it just out of reach for no reason whatsoever. And it'll do it over and over and over again, not caring how much it hurts your feelings. And, take it from someone who's been dealing with losing their best friends since elementary school, that hurt doesn't just go away. It lingers. Why? Because we are human. And, because we're human, the loneliness and sorrow you feel doesn't make you a monster. It just shows how much you care for your friend.

As for the people hating you, trust me: Despite what people say, no one hates you. There are really only four reasons people say they hate another person. They're either jealous, see something in you that they hate (not really hate but wish they could change) about themselves, ignorant of other people/beliefs/opinons/feelings, or they're mirroring how someone else has treated them. But no one truly hates you. Especially here.

Which is why I'm going to say this: I know you don't like talking to people about this stuff in real life but it may help. You don't have to talk to your parents or teachers, if it makes you uncomfortable. Maybe try to talk to your friend or his brother. Because if you continue to internalize what you're feeling, what you're going through, it will get much worse before it gets better.

*Hugs again*

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Branch: Tomas

Lucy-

Thanks. 

Reese-

Thanks. I've talked to both of them, and they've helped me a lot, but I feel like I'm letting them down when I just go and break again. :/

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Black Belt

Manga Artist

Writer

Here with:

- Jaguar -

Book character

Shinobi

Master of Sarcasm

[sarcastic quote here]