Front sm

dogyellow583

Branch: Ekaterina

I think I still know most people here or at least know of them, but hi: I'm Christy. I joined in November of 2014 and wasn't super active on the MB for awhile, but I got a kindle that will post on the MB so maybe I'll be more active this year. :)

Christmas is over, our decorations have all been taken down... The stressful (for me) countdown to New Year's is thankfully OVER. And now it's time to actually start working towards all of those plans and goals we all make for the new year.

So now I'm sitting here listening to a new album (just came out today ^_^...) from my biggest inspiration in music right now and typing this because why not, right? XD

Make friends and generally learn how to socialize. During November I met a few times with a group of girls to write and they're really nice and all that, but I'm awkward and can only carry a decent conversation if it's through a screen. -sighs- XD But I guess friends are important for humans beings, so I should probably try, I guess. XP

Being okay and confident with how I look and am. Which I suppose should start with quitting the practice of telling myself I'm awkward o_o I have become more confident the last year or so, I think, but I think we can all grow especially in that area no matter how confident we act, right?

Speaking of confidence, though, that brings me to one of my biggest goals, one that I'm maybe most excited about.

Releasing my original music. You probably don't know that I sing now and I write music. I started putting covers of songs online in September, took a month of voice lessons, and now have several songs completed. However, I haven't shared an entire song with anyone yet.

Some of my family has heard me playing them on the piano, some people have read my lyrics... But this year I want to finally put my own original music out there and get peoples' opinions.

Singing gives me confidence, writing my own lyrics and music gives me confidence and I love it :) I'm so excited to see where my music takes me.

Thanks for reading this-- I know it was long and maybe no one cares, but I kind of wanted to post this. -shrugs- Feel free to share your own goals for 2018 if you would like. :)

~Christy~

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me 

Front sm

agentclue77

I’d love to hear some of your music! 

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Something to believe in for even a night

Front sm

dogyellow583

Lucy: that would be so awesome if only I had a way to send you a link :(

• Posted at:

Front sm

agentclue77

Yeah...

MAybe like key words to type in? The name of the song?

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Something to believe in for even a night

Front sm

airportwinter35

Branch: Lucian

Christy: Where would I be able to hear your songs? They might be grate.

• Posted at:

t Jacob (major and mostly used) t

Anything interesting

Stay Calm, Study Yourself, Stop Wasting Time.

These are all 'St process of life. 

Front sm

airportwinter35

Branch: Lucian

great, I meant. (sorry!)

• Posted at:

t Jacob (major and mostly used) t

Anything interesting

Stay Calm, Study Yourself, Stop Wasting Time.

These are all 'St process of life. 

Front sm

dogyellow583

My first cover was "Too Good at Goodbyes," by Sam Smith, done in September. 

I will post the names of my original songs here when I do them online... But for now, that's probably the one you'll have most luck finding. My most recent is "You'll Be in My Heart" from Tarzan. I've also done a pia k cover of "Stitches."

• Posted at:

Front sm

dogyellow583

"piano cover" not "piank." XD typos.

• Posted at: