Front sm

angrycobra43

aka FightingCobra225

Branch: Lucian

Since I am one of only a few and maybe the only founding member of the ancient MB Lucian Branch, I have decided that I will become a philosopher.

I will serve in reminding Lucians of our history here on the MB. Of the Icons of the past.

I will serve as a teacher and mentor for the new generation. 

I will resource and your guide to the pasr. Do not be afraid to come to me seeking guidance. 

I will over the next few days post some historical MB Lucian Archives....

Stay Tuned!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

angrycobra43 aka FightingCobra22

TEA PARTY!!!!!!  Stay strong Madelyn

IN LOVING MEMORY OF THE GOLDEN AGE

Farewell harper!!!!

Cobra has returned!

Front sm

angrycobra43

aka FightingCobra225

Gabby was the first Lucian Leader, and was a very powerful Lucian, the day that she left....there wasnt a dry eye in the branch. Peronslly, many of us owe our political careers to her. I consider her to be the founder of the MB Lucian branch, because that is when the Lucians were superior. Looking at the MB today, we could learn a lot from what Gabby did.

Her accomplishments

Formed Lucian Government

First Lucian Leader

Helped found the LRA

• Posted at:

Farewell harper!!!!

Cobra has returned!

Front sm

midnightdragon274

aka DecipheringMystery28

This seems interesting~! I haven't been here in so long lol. I was originally Ekat but somehow am Lucian so gotta read up on some history

-June-

• Posted at:

Jun - Rhys

est.2013  

[You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.- Rainbow Rowell, Carry On]

Front sm

angrycobra43

aka FightingCobra225

Seeker was another legendary Lucian, one shrouded in mysteriousness. Seeker never RPed much, and didnt talk about much nor join any groups. The only thing that seemed to matter to her was what was going on in the books. And led many thought provoking discussions on who the Vespers were and locations of clues and lots of theories....

So you are asking why was this person so important, Seeker besides discussing books made a big impact and was often the first to welcome new members as well as show them around. The LRA was formed to do a lot of what seeker already did. 

Seeker will be missed. 

• Posted at:

Farewell harper!!!!

Cobra has returned!