Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

You spent your whole life in the world of superheroes.In fact your the child of one.That is until one day you discover powers you shouldn't have.You then run away thinking something bad might happen to only end up at a camp for people just like you?What will happen when a new prophecy is spoken and you're apart of it?

Spots:

*Daughter of Killer Frost/Hades

*Son of Flash/Delphi

*Daughter of Poison Ivy/Dionysus-Lily

Son of Batman/Athena-Lily

Daughter of Robin/Psyche

Son of Captain Cold/Aphrodite

*the only ones who should have powers from both parents

Name:Lily

Looks:blond hair blue eyes extremely pretty or she looks like killer frost

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist 

Parent:Caitlin Snow/Killer Frost

Godly Parent:Hades

Crush:Son of Batman

Other:she like her mother is very skilled with doctor like things but she also has her evil killer frost side which she prefers to avoid having her around but it also explains her outfit choices do not make her frosty because you will not like her that way has a hellhound named loki but will not know this until they reach half blood she has both her parents powers

Grim

black hair green eyes extremely handsome

smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief

Flash

Delphi

Daughter of Spider-Man

he has both his parents powers is faster than his dad/fastest human alive the oracle is slowly killing him and he can't control his prophetic power which is why he will never get attached to people 

Rules:

No best/worst/extremely skilled/talented at anything

No powers you shouldn't have 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletwind66

Branch: Ekaterina

Save son of captain cold and aphrodite.

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Not all who wander are lost~ J.R.R. Tolkein

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Save Robin/Psyche

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

scarletwind66

Name: Kaden

Looks: Kaden has brown hair that is a couple of inches above his shoulders. He also has dark hazel eyes and lightly tanned skin. He is about 5'8, so he is slightly taller than average height.

Personality: He is very sarcastic, like his father. Kaden is also outgoing and is not afriad to say what he wants to say. Sometimes he can have moments where he is mean, but he is nice. Lastly, he tends to think outside of the box and will try to look for loopholes to achieve his goals.

Parent: Captain Cold

Godly Parent: Aphrodite

Crush: None

Other: He has his mother's powers. He loves music and is learning how to play the piano.

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Front sm

scarletwind66

Hey Mal, if my character was going to have Captain Cold's powers, what would those have been?

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Ptfl. If you don't mind, I'll just read the POVs. :)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

none captain cold has no powers

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletwind66

I thought so. I just figured my character would have Aphrodite's powers. Just one more question, would he eventually become skilled in fields such as breaking and entering like Captain Cold?

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

all the villain kids are skilled in those fields so yes but they would already be skilled in that

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletwind66

Okay, thank you!

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Captain Cold's power was a freeze gun. 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

which isn't a power just a gun that freezes things

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletwind66

Is there like one open spot that needs to be taken? I can take it so it fills up.

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Briar “Bri”, “Prim”, “Ivy” Primrose Isley

Looks: Long, super thick, wild, jet black hair(sort of wavy, looks dark purple at some angles. About six inches past her waist. Usually in a thick braid with flowers and leaves. Has shorter curls that come loose to frame her face and one that sticks out no matter what she does.) Big, brilliant, poison/emerald green eyes. Extremely slim, with a lithe/delicate/graceful build(she's strong though.) Small for her age(about 4'10), with perfect light skin with a green-ish tint(she can make her skin lighter or darker green.) Light green-ish freckles, she blushes green. A heart shaped face, rosy cheeks, slightly pointed ears, stunningly pretty(looks elvin/sort of like springtime. Looks younger than she is.) Always barefoot.

Personality: Charming, charismatic, sweet, brave. Extremely extremely intelligent(a genius.) Bold, flirtatious, outgoing, manipulative, rebellious, energetic, sarcastic, and a bit of a sociopath. Fiercely loyal when she can find people she trusts, very very stubborn,  independent, creative, thinks strategically. Never asks for help with anything, no matter how bad she might need help, loves nature and plants. Better with plants than people. More in POV’s.

Parent: Poison Ivy

Godly Parent: Dionysus

Crush: Grim.

Other: Has her mom’s powers(super strength/agility/durability, chlorokinesis/connection to the Green, toxikinesis/immunity to most toxins, pheromone control, and can control the amount of toxin in her body to change the color of her skin(different shades of green. Dark green to normal skin tone.)) And her dad’s(chlorokinesis, control over madness, control of alchoholi/grape based beverages, teleporting anywhere a party is being held, Photokinesis(limited to generating an intense purple light), and forced transformation.)

Name: Thomas Wayne

Looks: Short, thick, wavy, neatly cut(but not really styled at all) raven black hair. Icy blue eyes(though, depending on if he’s in hero “I’m going to destroy you” mode, normal “I’m a hero, but I act like a rich playboy sometimes to keep my identity secret, even if I am actually nice sometimes” mode, or hero “I will save you and take care of you and protect you no matter what” mode, they can look like the warmest/kindest eyes in the world.) He’s tall(6’1), with an athletic/muscular build, very very light skin, and he’s extremely extremely handsome(but only cares if he can use it on a case/during hero work/when trying to keep his identity secret.)

Personality: Normally(in public) he’s like her father in public. Kind, charming, sweet, sort of flirtatious, etc. But as a hero/normally(in private), he’s sarcastic, rebellious, a little cold/harsh, brutally honest, rather dark, and removed(like his dad.) He is always chivalrous, brave, fiercely loyal, rather passionate (even if he doesn’t let it show on the outside),and extremely extremely intelligint no matter what mode he’s in. Thinks strategically. While he’ll try to get people who actually know who he is to think he’s a cold, heartless, machine, he’s really really not. Knows more then just crime fighting(he knows first-aid, music, art, gymnastics, swimming, how to invent things, etc.) Sort of like if you mixed Dick Grayson and Damien Wayne together. More in POV’s.

Parent: Bats

Godly Parent: Athena

Crush: Lily.

Other: Has his mom’s powers(prowess in battle, wisdom/strategy, weaving, conjure weapons, curse weapons, control over weapons, knows everything about any weapon he touches, disarmament, inventing, curses, immune to amokinesis.)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

will start povs when all forms are in they will start tomorrow no matter what 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

fightingfreya7

Can I have a girl if any are left if not I will take who's left please.

• Posted at:

Yela, which means hi in greek.My nick name is Freya which is the name of a greek goodess, but my real name is Savanah. I also speak Greek,and other languages. I'm 14 and in 9 grade. And I love having friends all over the world so please friend.

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

povs will start soon

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

povs may start

Lily

I was working at Star Labs along side my mother.I lived it but it was mainly so she could keep an eye on Killer Frost.My evil half I don't like talking about.It also ended up becoming the hq for the justice league since we had all the surveillance thanks to Cisco."Nothing"Grim said as he watched the monitor.He looked so bored.I was insanely bored.That was until our lab got attacked by a Manticore.A creature that shouldn't exist.A bird flew in and acted as if we should follow it.We did.We were following a bird to some camp not too far from Gotham."Let's go"Grim yelled."We arent all fast like you"Prim said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Briar’s POV:

Grim just smirks and takes off. Gone in a flash. His dad,by the way. I look over at Lily, daughter of Caitlin Snow/Killer Frost. We both sigh and stand outside the lab waiting. You might be wondering what the daughter of one of Gotham’s biggest villains is doing hanging around the JLA headquarters in Central City and spending time with the kids of Batman and Flash and Caitlin Snow(yeah,  Lily's mom had some really rough spots in her past, but she's more or less a hero now.)  Well, it's and in interesting story, one there's no time for now that Grim is running this way. let's just say mom had a couple errands she wanted me to run.

“You guys have to see this.”

“See what?” we turn as Hawk walks out of the building and looks around casually in normal clothes except his mask. His dad is Bats, which mean keeping his identity secret is important.

Not for me though, given the fact that my mom's life got ruined because they found out who she was. Being a supervillain and being caught by Batsy goes on your record.

So secret was never an option for me.

Anyways.

“There was A bird and-”

“Lets go.”

Grim grabs everyone and we're suddenly standing just outside a big camp of some sort.

“Woah….”

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Lily

I stared at the gates of the camp.Not too much later a roaring sound was in the distance."Go"Thomas said but before we could move Grim was on the ground in pain."Take him and go"I yelled.I hated this but some creature was about to get frost bite."Lily no"Prim said."Just go"I said.They scrambled to get him off the ground.My blond hair turned to Elsa's color and my eyes turned white-ish.

Killer Frost

The others headed for the gates just as the creature came towards me."Let's get frosty"I said and shot ice at the beast.It dodged and I shot again."Killer Frost let's go"Thomas yelled.As it was distracted I reached the gates with the others.I wasn't a hero and I never will be.In fact I was quite the opposite.Maybe I'll freeze this place and disappear.As we walked through the camp people watched."I suggest you keep moving before I turn you into a meat popsicle"I said."Like you could hurt a fly"a girl said.I took her to the ground in a second.I placed a finger on her forehead."Don't make me frosty"I said as frost formed on her face.Grim then pulled me off."Enough"he said."You just have to ruin the fun"I said.Not too much later a man in a wheelchair came up to us."Welcome to Half Blood"he said.Aparently we had all gotten claimed at once.Grim turned out to be the son of Delphi.I ended up not only being the evilest villains daughter but also the daughter of Hades.Or Lily did.I guess I really am Killer Frost."As much as I'd love to stay in medieval town I would much rather be somewhere else."I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus