Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

There are many people, both fictional and real, that I strive to be like as a person, but the one person that always stands above the others is Hermione Granger.
Hermione Granger, one of the main characters in Harry Potter, has many traits about her, and some include, insanely intelligent, bossy, caring, brave, argumentive, compasstionate, natural-born thinker/leader, nerd, determinded and hard-working. I long to be just like this amazing character, for she is everything that I (kinda) am and want to be. Especally the whole "insanly intelligent" part. Hermione is the definition of "Beauty may be dangerous, but intelligence is lethal." 

What about you guys?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

musicspy18

bump

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

yellowdragon597

Branch: Ekaterina

DOCTOR LOCKLEAR! He may be seen as evil but you don't know what he's been through! He is the definition of "You know my my name, but not my story."

• Posted at:

Hey, I'm YD597!

I'm Crazy.

I'm Emo.

I'm an Artist.

I'm a Nerd.

I go by tomato to some.

You're trying to fall asleep but you feel like you can run halfway across the world ~agentaqua275 

SALT AND VINEGAR CHIPS ARE AMAZING AND YOU KNOW IT!

I AM Gay

Front sm

vampirecode40

for me, it would have to be fred dukes, aka the blob. he's the kind of character who has been through a lot. all he wants is a friend to trust and when got that friend (unus the untouchable) he would  later lose him do to unus  not being able to control his powers. even with fred trying to do everything in his power to help. that say a lot. it says that he maybe a bad guy on the surface but on the inside, he is just like you or me. so for those reasons, my answer would have to be fred dukes. i hope you understand and that you enjoyed. for more information on fred dukes or unus, look online or at your local comic book shop.

• Posted at:

what happens if fred dukes met cain marko?

seriously, who would win?

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Jean-Luc Picard

Kathryn Janeway

Elizabeth Weir

Janet Fraiser

The Doctor (specifically 12) 

Samantha Carter

Jemma Simmons

Daisy Johnson 

Melinda May

Steve Rogers 

I have so many but I'll stop there for now. 

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Samriah Al-Abbas,hands down.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Sam Gamgee of Lord of the Rings. Optimist 'till the end. Always making people happy. Loyal to the end. Very caring. Doesn't need to be in the spotlight to be happy. Crazy determined and a hardworker. Insanely brave and can put up with just about anything. Extremely respectful and... basically I could stand here all day listing why he's awesome and my role model. But those are a few of the main ones. :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

agentclue77

The Baudelaires- No matter what they’ve been through, they’re ALWAYS polite to people. ALWAYS. And when they aren’t they feel guilty about not doing so. And even though some people may find their talents kind of weird, they embrace them and use them to get out of tough situations.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Something to believe in for even a night

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Mine has got to be a tie between Captain Kerrn and Luna Lovegood. 

Luna is the strangest, weirdest book character I have ever read about, and being a fellow werido, I love her for that. She reads, and she makes strange discoveries, and believes in the impossible. She's a Ravenclaw through and through, and I love that. She might be teased and bullied for it, but I don't care. 

Kerrn is deffinetly...strange. She's very witty, and not afraid to show it. She stands up for what she believes in. She's incredibly smart, and an amazing fighter who can hold her own, despite that fact of that she's a female in the 1800s who is from an entire different city then everyone else. She did stuff that set her aside from the others, sometimes in a bad way, but when it came down to it she helped and showed what side she was truly on. She might be sort of unkind, and bossy, but she gets stuff done. She's very sarcastic, which I am very much. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)