Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Branch: Janus

Ok, so I haven't created my own RP in awhile. If I make any mistakes, just let me know. This RP is going to be based in a boarding school. The school will have two main areas for dormitories and six houses. One main area will be for male dormitories and one area will be for female dormitories. There are areas within each of these for nonbinary students. It is a school for witches and wizards. I'm not sure how many people I will be accepting and I don't really have any set plans for this RP. Just thought it would be fun.

Houses: Ace

Clove

Rose

Nightingale

Sadd

IvyGreen

Each house has a specific uniform which I will add in a post after this. If someone happens to post their form before I get it up and they want to switch houses simply because of the uniform, that's fine with me.

Form:

Name:

Nickname (Optional):

Age (14-18):

Sexuality:

Romantic Orientation (Only needed if this differs from your characters sexuality):

Appearance:

Clothing (You can include the uniform here or outfits your character wears when they don't have to have the uniform on):

Personality (Optional if you want to build that during the RP instead):

Type of Witch: 

Powers:

Weaknesses/Flaws:

Crush (Optional):

Backstory (Optional):

Siblings (Optional):

Familiar (Optional):

Other:

Hope this is good. Once again, if I make a mistake, let me know. I will post my own characters after I write up the uniforms.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Writing takes so many words that I don't say during the day...

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Please save a female in IvyGreen, and another female in Rose

• Posted at:

CARA DE CAR 

"You're way too young to be broken, 

You're way too young to fall apart, 

You're way too young to play these games, 

But you'd better start, 

But you'd better start."

#MyPICCoral

Has dibs on Newt, Derek, and Bucky. 

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Every uniform has multiple variations for style. There are dresses, skirts, pants, and shorts. Skirts and shorts have suspenders. Every uniform has a white button up shirt, but sweaters, sweater vests, and jackets are available as well. Ties are optional.

Ace: The sweaters and jackets are a light grey with purple trimming on sleeves and collars. Dresses, skirts, shorts, and pants are a light lavender color. Ties are striped lavender and light grey. The crest is a large black A with small lavender and grey snakes wrapped around it.

Clove: The sweaters and jackets are mustard yellow. Dresses, skirts, shorts, and pants are a mint green. Ties are striped dark brown and mint green. The crest is a dark brown C with mint green vines growing around the bottom.

Rose: The sweaters and jackets are a soft, pale pink. Dresses, skirts, shorts, and pants are a navy blue. Ties are solid navy blue. The crest is a large red rose with petals splattered with white.

Nightingale: The sweaters and jackets are a light amber. Dresses, skirts, shorts, and pants are a dark brown. Ties are brown with a strip of the amber color running down the center. The crest is a bird's nest with a dark green egg.

Sadd: The sweaters and jackets are a powder blue. Dresses, skirts, shorts, and pants are black. Ties are a darker blue. The crest is a large black S with a dark blue puddle underneath.

IvyGreen: The sweaters and jackets are white with dark green sleeves. Dresses, skirts, shorts, and pants are a jade green. Ties are striped jade green and dark green. The crest is a brick wall with ivy vines wrapped around it.

Also, reserved:

Rose: 1 female

IvyGreen: 1 female

(hope I got that right)

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Thanks for saving the spots! I'll be working on my formsss

• Posted at:

CARA DE CAR 

But you'd better start, 

But you'd better start."

#MyPICCoral

Front sm

greendog1510

Save a girl for IvyGreen 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: Vanessa Evergreen Heart 

Nickname: *Nessa* *Ever* 

Sexuality: Straight

Romantic Orientation: Same as Sexuality

Appearance: Extremely short black hair with brunette highlights in a pageboy cut. Pale skin with an extremely small body. Dark chocolate brown eyes framed by long curly dark lashes. Extremely thin, like you can see bones. Bony. Shorter about 4'11. 

Clothing: She usually wears the school uniform, but when she's not she wears a light colored spaghetti strap top (white, light purple, light brown, or gray), a black leather jacket, camo pants, a pair of combat boots, a pair of black fingerless gloves, and a black hair tie.  

Personality: She's a fighter with an extremely sassy side. Extremely smart. Loyal to friends, occasionally loyal to acquaintances. Serious. Can be snarky. Rebellious. A bit 'spicey'. Flavorful. Quiet, sometimes, other times, not so. She's kind when she wants to be. Goes by, 'keep your allies close, and your enemies closer.' Can be sweet. Slightly sadistic. Can be evil. Huge anger issues, blows up when ever she gets mad/sad/angry etc. Not really good at keeping her emotions in check. More in POVs. 

Type of Witch: (I'm assuming by this you mean house). IvyGreen. 

Powers: She has plant magic, and some slight light magic. (She has a really hard time controlling it, so sometimes when she's angry/upset/mad/sad/extremely happy/etc stuff'll just shoot out everywhere) 

Weaknesses/Flaws: She can be extremely pigheaded. Can be selfish. Can just randomly blow up at people. Doesn't really trust people because of past issues in her life. 

Crush: No one currently, open, just ask. 

Backstory: Her mother died when she was four and her father wasn't really around. She got caught up with the wrong people, some bullies at her school. She hug out with them until she was around 14, when they started bullying her. Her self-esteem blew a hole and fell. She eventually found new friends who were outcasts and social recluses. She and her friends formed a pack, and her dad recently sent her to this school. 

Siblings: She has a four year old half brother, and a step sister. 

Familiar: She has a white wolf familiar. 

Other: Nope. 

Name: Aspen Amethyst Lyon

Nickname:

Romantic Orientation: Panromantic

Appearance: Shoulder length fiery red hair with slight strawberry blond highlights. Freckled pale skin with rosy pink cheeks. A normal body shape. Taller about 5'7. Light turquoise eyes framed by curly dark lashes. A few scars on her left arm. 

Clothing: She only wears her uniform when she's supposed too. Other times she wears dresses like Audrey's from Descendants. 

Personality: Extremely energetic. Kind. Smart. Can be judgemental. Can be slightly sassy. Extroverted. Extremely friendly. Popular. Lovely on the inside. Clean. Pure. Never ever says anything to insult people. Rarely ever says "OHMYWORD" or anything beyond it. Occasionally corrects people. More in POVs

Type of Witch: (read Nessa's form). Rose. 

Powers: Powerful light magic. Slight flower/life related magic. 

Weaknesses/Flaws: She can be narcissistic. Sometimes offends people by correcting them. Can be blonde to things around her. 

Crush: No one currently, just ask. 

Backstory: N/A

Siblings: She has a twin brother, and a younger sister. 

Familiar: Nope. 

Other: N/A

• Posted at:

CARA DE CAR 

But you'd better start, 

But you'd better start."

#MyPICCoral

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

SO SORRY!! I meant to put house as another thing! Type of witch was more for the orientation of powers, such as plant witch, hedge witch, etc... You don't need to alter anything though, the way you did it worked really well.

Also, now we have 2 girls for IvyGreen and 1 for Rose. 

I'm going to post my first girl now, meant to do it earlier. I had some time sensitive stuff to work on first.

Name: Raven Lewis

Nickname: L (not many people refer to her like this, but a couple do)

Sexuality: Demisexual

Romantic Orientation: Lesbian

Appearance: Long straight black hair, icy blue eyes with a bit of brown, pale skin, full lips with dark lipstick, winged eyeliner, full eyebrows and eyelashes, a bit more prominent cheek bones, square jaw, lip ring, gauges in her ears, along with other ear piercings, a septum piercing, large circular framed glasses, slim pear shaped figure, and she is 5' 8.

Clothing: The uniform style she wears is a sweater with the white button up underneath and she wears the shorts with tights underneath. In her free time she gravitates towards darker clothes. She wears baggy tank tops with large arm holes, sleeveless cloaks with hoods, long skirts with mesh over layers, boots, black jeans when she isn't wearing skirts, and some jewelry.

Personality: (just going to do a short one) A bit of a colder personality. She pushes people away, unless they push back. She has a hard time talking to people, nice once you get to know her, quiet, and bashful when people flirt with her.

Type of Witch: Hedge witch

Powers: She is clairvoyant, can alter a person's perception of reality, spirit communication, and astral projection.

Weaknesses/Flaws: Quiet, bad memory when it comes to certain things, cold personality, distracted easily, and stubborn.

Crush: TBD

Backstory: She'll only tell you if she trusts you

Siblings: N/A

Familiar: A black cat

Other: A jade necklace of a dragon that was her mother's

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Also, because I keep forgetting to include the house, Raven's house is Ace.

• Posted at:

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Save one Nightingale and one Sadd

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

IvyGreen- 2

Rose- 1

Nightingale- 1

Sadd- 1

Ace- 1

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Name: Margeaux Thomas

Nickname: Mae or Maggie

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: Bob cut wavy ginger hair, large green eyes with flecks of gold, pale skin, lots of freckles, a small scar on her bottom lip, warm makeup, dimples, average build, hourglass figure, 5'4, earrings that are little terrariums.

Clothing: She wears the sweater and skirt combo for the uniform, but she doesn't wear the white button up. In her off time she continues to wear baggier sweaters, shorts or short overalls, thigh high socks, heeled boots, a black hat with a wide brim, and a scarf in her house colors.

Personality: Warmer personality, but still shy. The rest will come out when we start the rp.

Type of Witch: Plant witch

Powers: Plant manipulation, healing, potions, and a massive green thumb.

Weaknesses/Flaws: Physically weak, a bit naive, loyal to a fault, and she has a bit of a hard time with certain aspects of her magic (more so the parts that they have to study, but isn't specifically for them.)

Backstory: Her mom gave her up for adoption due to Margeaux being a teen pregnancy. Her adoptive parents don't know about her parents and believe the boarding school is a normal school. 

Siblings: An adopted younger sister

Familiar: A tortoiseshell cat (darker)

House: Clove

Other: She always has plants with her in her pockets

• Posted at:

Front sm

greendog1510

Form:

Name: Jayden Jessica 

Nickname (Optional):JJ 

Age (14-18): 15

Sexuality:Straight 

Appearance: Is about 5'6", has short brown hair that is in a bob haircut,  Piercing blue eyes, has boxed shaped glasses that are always dirty 

Clothing (You can include the uniform here or outfits your character wears when they don't have to have the uniform on): Wears the uniform, what she wears when not having a uniform on is a simple shirt with pants,

Personality (Optional if you want to build that during the RP instead): Smart, but shy at first, I will build her personality more with RP

Type of Witch: Water witch 

Powers: Control of water, and some other water related stuff 

Weaknesses/Flaws: Can be a know it all,  she wants stuff to be perfect so it takes her forever to do stuff 

Crush: No one 

Backstory: Grew up living in a regular home, Till one day her parents decide to send her off to boarding school

Siblings: Has a little sister that is about 3 

Familiar : A light gray cat with green eyes

Other: Likes animals 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Name: Noah Fields

Nickname: Cloud

Gender: Genderfluid (She/her, they/them pronouns are all acceptable)

Sexuality: Polysexual

Appearance: Short curly white hair (like a cloud), big coffee brown eyes, thick lashes, pale skin, soft freckles, bushy eyebrows, slim frame, not many curves, 5'0, smiley piercing, a small mole underneath their left eye, and winged eyeliner with black on the top lid and blue on the bottom.

Clothing: The uniform is the button up with the house jacket over top and the dress style, pants if they feel like it. In their free time, they wear long sleeved crop tops with skirts or shorts, hoodies, rain boots, knee high socks, and a necklace with a lightning bolt on it.

Type of Witch: Weather witch

Powers: They gain energy from storms, can manipulate weather, and can concentrate weather into different potions.

Weakness/Flaws: Scared of large bodies of water, gets into trouble easily even though they aren't rude (trickster), and bad at keeping secrets

Backstory: Lives with their father and he decided this would be a good start for Noah

Siblings: N/A

House: Sadd

Familiar: One eyed Cardigan Welsh Corgi

Other: Their eyes turn silver when using powers

That's the last of my characters

• Posted at:

Front sm

midnightcastle75

Willa Amber Hartings

Will

Female

Straight

Medium length curly strawberry blonde hair tanish skin light sprinckle of freckles accross a button nose and emerald green eyes

Skirt with shirt jaket and tie - leggings and mini skirts with tight graphic print t-shirts

Kitchen witch

Is a great cook can heal wounds and is amazing with herbs

Is very caring but hot-headed and holds a grudge

Peter

Was raised on her grandparents farm and really bonded with the horses

A small beige pinto filly named Remedy she was found shaking in the woods and Willa found and took care of her

A small golden heart shaped locket her grandmother gave her

ROSE

Peter Lucas Taner

tany

male

straight

messy dirty blond hair tan skin and pine green eyes

shirt tie jacket and pants- jeans t-shirt

water witch

control tides

selfdoubt cares deeply for people he considers friends and would sacrifice himself for them

Willa

blue gray dolphin pup named Wave

an ancient saphire that has belonged to his family for hundreds of years

ACE

• Posted at:

Fantasy

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Currently we have:

One for Ace

One for Clove

One for Rose

One for Nightingale

Two for Sadd

Two for IvyGreen

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Update: 

Two for Ace 

One for Clove

Two for Rose

One for Nightingale

Two for Sadd

Two for IvyGreen

Plus, our first male character!

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

@RavenFairy187: Do you have time to make your characters?

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Sorry I haven't been on for a little bit. School.

• Posted at:

Front sm

midnightcastle75

when do we start

• Posted at:

Fantasy

Front sm

candyfantastic19

Save 2 ivy green and 1 rose plz!!

• Posted at:

#AmianForever

My Name Is Winter...

Music Freak  

PROUSLYTHERIN            

Rp Names:

Cherry

Brisayda

Evanna

Darzaylea

Winter

Cindy

Ally

Carmella

#BTSARMY

Front sm

candyfantastic19

Name: Ember Espinosa

Nickname (Optional): n/a

Age (14-18):15

Romantic Orientation (Only needed if this differs from your characters sexuality): Straight

Appearance: Pitch black hair, with light brown tips, emerald green eyes, olive skin, really pretty

Clothing (You can include the uniform here or outfits your character wears when they don't have to have the uniform on): uniform; when she isn’t wearing uniform, it’s usually some sort of sweatshirt or hoodie with jeans and converse or nikes

Personality (Optional if you want to build that during the RP instead): she’ll build it during the rp 

Type of Witch: nature witch

Powers: can control plants growth, nature, idk

Weaknesses/Flaws: she doesn’t really have a filter, so if she thinks something she will say it, good or bad, sometimes her pranks go too far

Crush (Optional): Zachary Moon

Backstory (Optional): n/a

Siblings (Optional): her older sister Carly Espinosa

Familiar (Optional):

House: Ivy Green

Other: n/a

I will try to post the other 2 forms later today!

• Posted at:

#AmianForever

My Name Is Winter...

Music Freak  

PROUSLYTHERIN            

Rp Names:

Cherry

Brisayda

Evanna

Darzaylea

Winter

Cindy

Ally

Carmella

#BTSARMY

Front sm

candyfantastic19

Name:Zachary Moon

Nickname (Optional): Zach

Age (14-18): 16

Sexuality: Straight

Romantic Orientation (Only needed if this differs from your characters sexuality):

Appearance: messy blonde hair that he dyed dark brown, athletic build, dimples, ocean blue eyes

Clothing (You can include the uniform here or outfits your character wears when they don't have to have the uniform on): uniform; usually when not in uniform wears joggers or some type of sweatpants, and T-shirt or hoodie, with some adidas

Personality (Optional if you want to build that during the RP instead):build during rp 

Type of Witch: water wizard 

Powers: can control, manipulate, etc water

Weaknesses/Flaws: isn’t very well at expressing his emotions,  very serious about studies sometimes forgets to have fun

Crush (Optional): someone, not going to admit

Siblings (Optional): none

Familiar (Optional): n/a

Other: n/a

• Posted at:

#AmianForever

My Name Is Winter...

Music Freak  

PROUSLYTHERIN            

Rp Names:

Cherry

Brisayda

Evanna

Darzaylea

Winter

Cindy

Ally

Carmella

#BTSARMY

Front sm

candyfantastic19

I forgot to add that his house is also Ivy Green.

• Posted at:

#AmianForever

My Name Is Winter...

Music Freak  

PROUSLYTHERIN            

Rp Names:

Cherry

Brisayda

Evanna

Darzaylea

Winter

Cindy

Ally

Carmella

#BTSARMY

Front sm

candyfantastic19

Name: Carly Espinosa

Nickname (Optional): Cee

Age (14-18): 17

Sexuality: Straight

Romantic Orientation (Only needed if this differs from your characters sexuality): Straight

Appearance: 5,1. Dark brown hair, pale pink streak, dark jade green eyes, olive skin, very pretty

Clothing (You can include the uniform here or outfits your character wears when they don't have to have the uniform on): uniform 

Personality (Optional if you want to build that during the RP instead): build up during rp

Type of Witch: Electricity witch

Powers: ^^

Weaknesses/Flaws: is very stubborn, she isnt very well at understanding people when it comes to feelings

Crush (Optional): no one

Siblings (Optional): Her younger sister, Ember Espinosa 

HouseRose

Familiar (Optional):n/a

Other:n/a

• Posted at:

#AmianForever

My Name Is Winter...

Music Freak  

PROUSLYTHERIN            

Rp Names:

Cherry

Brisayda

Evanna

Darzaylea

Winter

Cindy

Ally

Carmella

#BTSARMY

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Name:Mateo Garcia

Nickname:Teo

Sexuality:Aseuxal

Romantic orentation:Panromantic

Apperance:Long chocolate-brown hair that reaches his waist when it's down,although it's usually in a bun or ponytail.His eyes are dark brown & his skin is around the color of clay.He's about average height.
Clothing:He wears the uniform when not doing whatever he wants to.In his free time,he usually wears t-shirts,blue jeans,&rainboots,along with the occasional coat when needed.

Type of Witch:Plant witch (I don't know what that's officaly called)

Powers:Magical healing,stuff with plants

Weakneses/Flaws:Impulsiveness,recklessness,scared of fires & elavators.

Crush:TBD

Backstory:His parents are divorced & he lives with his mom.

Siblings?:An older sister,Esperanza,who lives with his dad.

House:Nightingale

Familiar:A husky named The Artist Formerly Know as Echo (Or just Echo)

Other:Nope

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

Front sm

candyfantastic19

Bump!

• Posted at:

#AmianForever

My Name Is Winter...

Music Freak  

PROUSLYTHERIN            

Rp Names:

Cherry

Brisayda

Evanna

Darzaylea

Winter

Cindy

Ally

Carmella

#BTSARMY

Front sm

creativescarlet16

Branch: Lucian

PTFL

• Posted at:

Thread-Ghost, I seem

asdfghjkl

A typewriter named me

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

So sorry it took me so long to post again! Holidays and school...

Two for Ace

One for Clove

Three for Rose

Two for Nightingale

Two for Sadd

Four for IvyGreen

So happy about our new characters! We can start whenever, I'm pretty open.

• Posted at:

Front sm

midnightcastle75

does it matter who starts

• Posted at:

Fantasy

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!