Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

The Sentinel Services have taken you from your home when you were born.You grew up in a "house" with people just like you.Mutants.You have no idea who these people are and when you discover the truth will you be able to escape?

Spots: 

Daughter of Polaris-taken by me

Daughter of Thunderbird-Lily

Daughter of Clarice-Cara

Mutant(death,darkness,shadows)-taken by me

Son of Eclipse-Cara

Son of Dreamer-Cara

Mutant(plants)

Mutant(air)

Mutant(empathy)

Name:Malia Dane

Looks:blond hair with tips that look like space green eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist singer actress

Spot:Daughter of Polaris

Crush:Son of Eclipse

Other:she has never met anyone in the “house they consider her to be extremely  extremely extremely dangerous so they keep her locked up in the West Wing behind a door labeled 7-8-4 in which none of the kids are allowed there

Name:Grim

Looks:black hair green eyes extremely handsome

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief

Spot:Mutant(death,darkness,shadow)

Crush:Daughter of Thunderbird

Other:n/A

Rooms:

Kitchen

Dining Room

Living Room

Backyard

Bedrooms

Room 7-8-4 West Wing(Off Limits)

Staff West Wing(Off Limits)

Rules:

No best/worst/extremely skilled ECT.

No one knows about the Sentinel Services and Malia is the only one in isolation

Also no  blind deaf mute ECT. characters

Also no powers your parents don’t have/powers you shouldn't have

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Bookmark! Bump!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Save Empathy

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Can you keep the one on docs up for a while so I can copy paste me forms?

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I'm not deleting it.Just made this one public

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: Vanessa Heart. (That’s the name she chooses to go by instead of her parents’) *Nessa*

Looks: Extremely Long blond curly hair with slight brunette highlights. Pale skin. Turquoise eyes framed by curly lashes. Thin. Smaller frame. 5’3. Pretty

Personality: Extremely sweet when she wants to be. Slightly sadistic. Manipulative. An actress. Extremely rebellious. Smart. Stubborn. Adventurous. Extroverted. More in POVs

Spot: Daughter of Clarice.

Crush: Maybe Grim, but love only hurt her.

Other: Has portal opening/teleportation. Goes by Switch.

Name: Alexander *Alex*

Looks: Extremely short brown hair in a buzz cut. Tanned skin with a few moles. Chocolate brown eyes. Muscular. About 5’9. Handsome.

Personality: Shy. Quiet. Smart. Loyal. Really quiet, follows the rule of no speaking unless spoken too. Kind. More in POVs

Spot: Son of Dreamer.

Crush: Maybe the daughter of Thunderbird.

Other: Has memory manipulation.(I feel that he’d have some sort of visions with memories that he manipulated). Goes by Remember.

Other forms later.

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Michael "Mike" "Mick" da Costa Age: 16.  Looks: Short, thick, wild black curls. He has warm chocolate eyes and tan skin. He has an athletic build and is extremely handsome. Personality: Kind, brave, bold, mischievous(loves pranks.) Protective of the other mutants, smart, outgoing, charming. He loves to laugh and make others laugh and smile. He's thoughtful and can be serious, but not usually. Cares deeply for others, and can be very gentle and sweet. More in POV's.  Spot: Son of Eclipse.  Crush: Malia.  Other: Has his dad’s powers.     Name: Nova Tandy Proudstar  Age: 13. Looks: She has smooth light tan skin and native american facial features sort of mixed with northern European. Her strangest feature is her long, thick, soft blood red hair(straight, falls down past her hips. Usually down.) Her eyes are a warm hazel with gold and slate specks. She is average height for her age, with a lithe/athletic build and is stunningly pretty.  Pretty much always wearing headphones and sunglasses(they help keep her senses from overloading.) Personality: She’s quiet and shy and tends to keep to herself. Pretty much always seen alone or not at all. She’s extremely intelligent and creative and resourceful, but tends to act on instinct. She’s always terrified she’s going to kill or hurt someone, so she’s rather timid and avoids fighting people whenever possible. Later on she’ll become far more confident and outgoing and will have no problem using her powers. She’s very very sarcastic and extremely independent. An artist. More in POV’s.  Spot: Daughter of Thunderbird.  Crush: Alex, but she knows nothing about crushing on someone/is afraid she might literally crush him.  Other: She is far stronger/faster then her father(slightly weaker than the Hulk and about as fast as Spidey, maybe a little faster.) but have always acted like her strength makes her a freak, so she’s very very hesitant about using it. Her senses are also stronger than his.
  • Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Save plants & air!

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

Front sm

winterfairy70

.... Why did my forms go through like that? I'll fix it later. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Michael "Mike" "Mick" da Costa

Looks: Short, thick, wild black curls. He has warm chocolate eyes and tan skin. He has an athletic build and is extremely handsome.

Personality: Kind, brave, bold, mischievous(loves pranks.) Protective of the other mutants, smart, outgoing, charming. He loves to laugh and make others laugh and smile. He's thoughtful and can be serious, but not usually. Cares deeply for others, and can be very gentle and sweet. More in POV's.  

Spot: Son of Eclipse.  

Crush: Malia.  

Other: Has his dad’s powers.

Name: Nova Tandy Proudstar  

Looks: She has smooth light tan skin and native american facial features sort of mixed with northern European. Her strangest feature is her long, thick, soft blood red hair(straight, falls down past her hips. Usually down.) Her eyes are a warm hazel with gold and slate specks. She is average height for her age, with a lithe/athletic build and is stunningly pretty.  Pretty much always wearing headphones and sunglasses(they help keep her senses from overloading.)

Personality: She’s quiet and shy and tends to keep to herself. Pretty much always seen alone or not at all. She’s extremely intelligent and creative and resourceful, but tends to act on instinct. She’s always terrified she’s going to kill or hurt someone, so she’s rather timid and avoids fighting people whenever possible. Later on she’ll become far more confident and outgoing and will have no problem using her powers. She’s very very sarcastic and extremely independent. An artist. More in POV’s. 

Spot: Daughter of Thunderbird.  

Crush: Alex, or maybe Grim, but she knows nothing about crushing on someone/is afraid she might literally crush him. 

Other: She is far stronger/faster then her father(slightly weaker than the Hulk and about as fast as Spidey, maybe a little faster.) but have always acted like her strength makes her a freak, so she’s very very hesitant about using it. Her senses are also stronger than his.

Please go through the right way....

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

povs may start

Malia

I sat in my room staring at the blank walls.Nothing around to manipulate.It was quiet.No one was allowed in the West Wing which is where I'm locked up.Something about being too dangerous.Even the door knob wasn't made of metal.I was stuck in isolation of the nut house forever.Well they say we're nuts but I bet everyone here is a mutant.Or it's just me and that's why I'm dangerous but either way seems slightly fishy.

Grim

I sat in the living room chilling on the couch.The head of house walked in."Grim,Nova,and Mike it's your turn to cook dinner"she said.I got up and the three of us went to the kitchen."Hey do either of you know what's behind door 7-8-4"I asked"I pass it every time I go to my room."They both shook their heads."No but I thought I heard a noise in there the other day"Mike said."Animal"Nova asked."Doubt it.It might be another mutant"I said getting started on the pasta while Nova made garlic bread and Mike made the salad.I noticed Mike's thinking face."You know we aren't allowed to go there"I said."But what if you're right"Mike said."Also why would they only put one mutant in isolation.We don't exactly know much about the staff"Nova replied.She's right.We don't.We all grew up here and know nothing about the people who run this place."Just don't do anything stupid"I said.We finished up cooking and took it to the dining room.We sat and ate and one of the workers took a plate to the West Wing.That confirms that whoever is in 7-8-4 is human.A mutant obviously.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Name:Icarus Calloway

Looks:Icarus has olive skin,sky-blue eyes & mahoghany-colored hair that's typically pulled up in a messy bun.He's tall,around 5'5 or so,& he's freckled.

Personality:Much like the original Icarus,Icarus is confident & pretty reckless.He's a daredevil & lives off of adrenaline rushes.He's impulsive,& tends to jump headfirst into things.He's loyal,& will usually trust people quite easily,(although that doesn't make him an idiot.)He's rebellious & can even be called somewhat annoying.Mischevious.He's somewhat of a pickpocket,& if something goes missing,he probably has it.

Spot:Mutant (Air)

Crush:*Shrug*

Other:Poppy is his older sister.

Name:Poppy Calloway

Looks:Poppy has shoulder- length hair that fades from platinum blond to strawberry blond to poppy red.(Hence her name.)She has olive skin,dark green eyes,& freckles.She has a heart-shaped face & usually wears an olive-green sweater,black leggings,& black cat-eye glasses.

Personality:Poppy is driven & serious.She's ambitious & a quick thinker.She's intelligent & a bit of a neat freak.She's kind of uptight & it's hard for her to just sit around & do nothing.She's stern,although can be caring at times.

Spot:Mutant (Plants)

Crush:Nope.Not now,not ever.

Other:Icarus is her younger brother.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes