Front sm

agentaqua275

Branch: Ekaterina

Coral:

"Uhh... I'm Coral." I stammered. I tried to hide the scorching map. But then I saw that my whole stack of books were on fire. "Oh great!" I groaned. "I guess I'm getting new books." I grumbled. I plopped onto my bed which was scorching. I put the fire out and looked up at Melody.  "Sorry for my mess. I tend to do mess things up... And you said one of my roommates. Who's my other roommate?  Also you dont control water do you?"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

...welp hola got nothin to say here so scroll away

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Branch: Janus

Noah:

I hurried down the halls, my footsteps echoing. The rooms blurred by as I checked the papers in my hand again. After a bit longer, I paused in front of a room and stared at the door. I lifted my hand and knocked softly, making sure I didn't disturb the small bat in my front overall pocket. "Hello? Is anyone in there?" I thought I heard voices on the other side of the door, but I wasn't fully sure. Pulling the key out of one of my other pockets, I went to unlock the door. 

Raven:

I wandered slowly, looking for the proper room. How many people will I be sharing a room with? I wondered silently. Living the way I had, I didn't particularly care. I was happy to have a bed and to be in a place where I wouldn't have to fear being found. My steps were slow and silent as I adjusted the bag on my shoulder. I scanned the halls at the sound of footsteps, but didn't see anyone. I shrugged and glanced down at the paper again. "What was it again?" I asked myself absentmindedly. I stopped before a door and put the key into the lock. Opening the door, I peeked inside. It was empty at the moment and I placed my bag on one of the beds.

Margaux:

My pulse was rapid as I continued walking. I hadn't been this close to new people for extended periods of time in a year or two. It wasn't safe, but here I was anyway. I took a deep breath, but it did nothing. Placing my bags on the ground for just a moment, I tied my hair into a quick bun on top of my head. I picked my bags back up and moved forward. Not long after, I clutched the wall in pain. My head pulsed and the urge to sing raced through my veins. I waited a few minutes before moving again. I found the room quite quickly and stood outside. I couldn't bring myself to open the door.

Sorry I haven't been on in a couple of days. School. Hope these are ok

• Posted at:

Writing takes so many words that I don't say during the day...

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Melody:

"No,I'm not.Why do you ask?Also,I'm assuming the person that just walked in is our other roommate."I turn to the new person."Hey,I'm Melody.The other girl is Coral.What's your name?"

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

Front sm

agentaqua275

Coral

Thinks "How can this girl not know I'm like a fire person? I just like burned a lot of things in here." 

"Uhh Hi there. Noah right?" sits down on the floor.  "Umm sorry if I accidentally just burn like our whole room.  Or for everything that I mess up cause I'm very talented at messing stuff up."  Turns to Melody "Well most people that control water dislikes me since well I am a fire person. Soo ya." pulls out another map and looks at the school.

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@Zoey- I'm fine with it. 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

kindhydra1

Mage's POV:

Nightshade Academy. It wasn't the most normal school name, but then again, it wasn't for the most normal people. It was for supernaturals, people with inhumanly powers. People like me.

I walked slowly through the dorm wing of the school, scanning the doors. 1A, 2A, 3A. I came to a stop at the last one, practically staring at the door. This was where I was expected to stay for the school year, rooming with at least one other person who I hardly knew, and trying not to think about my family or what they would do if they found out I was supernatural. Luckily, there were some humans here at school. Unfortunately, many of the supernaturals wanted them gone, so I might have to decide pretty soon whether or not I wanted to risk my parents finding out.

The key slid into the doorknob with a satisfying click and I turned it slowly. The room was empty, spare some necessary furniture. I guess I was the first one there.

I took the bed along the wall next to the door. If I couldn't sleep tonight, maybe I'd be able to sneak out for stroll around the grounds, or at least it was more private if one of my roommates decided they liked to keep the dorm room door open. I had just put my bag down when the door squeaked open again to reveal a girl that looked rather similar to me. Or at least me when I actually looked like me.

She had a pale face and black hair, but unlike me, she had brown highlights. My natural hair was probably around the same length as hers, too. The only things that would have set us apart was that I was a bit taller and our eyes. Contrary to my black and violet ones, hers were a normal brown that were quite similar to my habitual ones. Of course, there was also the fact that I currently, and would probably always, looked nothing like her.

"Hi, I'm Mage."

She gave me a small, but nervous smile, and then glanced at the other beds.

"And you are?" I prompted.

While I was writing this, I realized how similar the two characters are... O_O Whoops.

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Nessa- 

Give me three reasons why they would care? I argued with myself.  It's not like they cared when you ran away. Stop being irrational, they do care. Why haven't they started looking? Just stop it Vanessa. 

I eventually stopped arguing with myself, it's not like it was worth anything. And since we were already at the school, well me and the cab driver, I got out. 

"Thanks!" I said cheerfully, and paid him. He stared at me blankly, "I thought you said your parents are here." "They are.- they're inside waiting. I gotta go. I'm not supposed to be late." 

I ran inside, and looked for the dorms. Not that hall, or that one-finally. 3a. I set my stuff down on one of the open beds, and looked at my roommate who introduced herself. 

"Hi, I'm Mage." 

I kinda nervously smiled. Then she spoke again, "And you are?" 

"I..I'm Vanessa Heart, most people call me Nessa." I murmured. She replied with a, "Pardon?" Which I'm pretty sure she did just to annoy me.

"I'm Vanessa." I spoke again, and flopped onto the bed.

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Branch: Lucian

Pete's POV

Ah, Nightshade Academy. Second home to all those supernatural. Ghosts, werewolves, vampires, such as myself. First day of term meant new faces, new schedules. Time to settle in again.

I despised it.

Scowling at the glowing sun for as long as I dared to risk my eyes, positioned on top of the roof from one of the buildings, I pulled my hoodie tighter around me as a cold breeze cut through the air. A scowl held its position within my features, somehow repelling the unease I felt coiling in my stomach.

I hated meeting new people. Everytime the halls of the academy flooded with people, it seriously messed with my head, as if my brain was no longer in control of my body.

I'd already been turned into something I wasn't originally against my will. I didn't want to fumble with what control I had left.

Running a hand frustratedly through my red-streaked black hair, I crossed my legs at the ankles uncomfortably, feeling more annoying surges of restlessness climb up them. Clenching my fists, I pushed myself up, huffing as I kicked my legs out to ward off the faint pins and needles threatning to cloud them.

Well, might as well see who I was sharing rooms with.

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

~A forever bitter Golden Age MBer~

So long live the car crash hearts

Cry on the couch and all the poets come to life

Fix me in 45

#Isupportsamegendershipping 

\(o-o)z 

highlight!

tumblr is deadonarrival

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

I need to do a roommate list for the boys,so here we go:

-Pete,Charlie,& Quintus

-Akira & Mdjai

Quintus:

New year.Great.Time to delete the schedule you memorized last year from your head & time for a new start.I open the door to my dorm & start unpacking,waiting for the inevitable arrival of another person.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Branch: Lucian

Charlie's POV

"We're not in the same dorm," Akira sighed disappointedly.

I frowned slightly, nervously running my fingers over the strap of my bag. "It would've been quite the coincidence if we did, really. But hey, I mean, you can visit whenever you want, right?"

He flashed a smile, amber eyes twinkling. "Let's just hope I don't float in on you or your dorm mates changing." He followed his statement up with a wink.

"Akira!" I groaned, rolling my eyes playfully. "Don't you dare. I dont think, uh," I leaned back to the list of dorms and their occupants on the wall, "Pete or Quintus would take very kindly to that."

Akira cocked his head. "Pete? Pete Wentz?"

"Mhm."

"I know him!" Akira beamed, a grin touching his features. "Him and I used to hang out in the rafters last year and I used to listen to him practice his bass! He's pretty awesome."

I raised an eyebrow questioningly. "Don't you need to plug in a bass?"

He shrugged. "Trust me, this place has plugpoints in the strangest locations. Convenient for us, though."

Pete's POV

I slipped into our dorm, my bags bumping against my hips as I opened the door. A mild shock jumped over my skin as I realised that someone was already in there, catching me off guard.

"Oh- hey there," I said, raising my hand in greeting.

The boy looked up from his place on one of the beds, and a soft smile touched his lips. "Hello."

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

~A forever bitter Golden Age MBer~

So long live the car crash hearts

Cry on the couch and all the poets come to life

Fix me in 45

#Isupportsamegendershipping 

\(o-o)z 

highlight!

tumblr is deadonarrival

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Quintus:

"I'm Quintus,or as most people like to call me,Five,becuase my name is too hard to pronounce.I'm going to assume you're one of my roomates."I say.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

Front sm

agentaqua275

Lol isn't the guy from Divergent Four?

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

I dunno,I've never read Divergent.Quintus is Latin for five.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

Front sm

kindhydra1

Yeah, it is XD Anybody want to be one of the first three numbers?

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

Front sm

agentaqua275

I’m already one my name means one so one is taken.

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

I'm just gonna go sit in the "I am very confused" corner.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

Front sm

agentaqua275

Ima just go to the "I make people confused corner"

• Posted at:

Front sm

kindhydra1

bump

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

Front sm

dreamtimeangel372

Sue Jones

Girl

Straight

Red lips, blue eyes, long black hair

Black Justice jacket with hoodie, long black pants, running shoes

Kind, smart, determined, loyal

She can be a bit of a buzzkill at times.

Not being able to see herself in the mirror to reapply her lipstick

Vampire

Flight, super speed, super strength, one with the darkness

Her best friend is Darling Spade

• Posted at:

Front sm

dreamtimeangel372

Where's my character?

• Posted at:

Front sm

dreamtimeangel372

Sue's POV, Part 1

--------------------

Sue Jones stuck her hands in her pockets, pulled up her hoodie, and just wished the day would end.

Worcester Academy for Young Women sucked. And I mean SUCKED. Cafeteria food-SUCKED. Classes-SUCKED. Classmates-SUCKED. AND THIS WAS DAY ONE. She never thought she'd have to resort to Plan N.  But if she went any longer without telling anyone ELSE she was a vampire, she was gonna lose her mind. So she picked up her cell and began putting her plan into action.

• Posted at:

, 2