Who all LOVE's Rick Riordan and wants him to make more books and never stop?

Front sm

fightingfreya7

Branch: Janus

Who all love's Rick Riordan,and wants him to make more books?I know I do.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Yela, which means hi in greek.My nick name is Freya which is the name of a greek goodess, but my real name is Savanah. I also speak Greek,and other languages. I'm 14 and in 9 grade. And I love having friends all over the world so please friend.

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Branch: Ekaterina

But sometimes we hate him (Next ToA book comes out in a year)

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

Front sm

livelyfire22

Wow

• Posted at:

Sally

HAMMOCFLAVORED DRINK FAMILY

I have loved you all for years, and I will never stop.

My friends, my family, stay awesome.

#fluffeh

#rememberthelost

*you know you're missed when

someone puts you in their sig*

Front sm

bluehawk1454

Branch: Lucian

I love Rick Riordan always...................but sometimes I hate him.

• Posted at:

SARAH

'Don't change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.'

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

I'm a DIRECTIONER, ROADIE, and ARMY 

#RememberZoe

Front sm

fightingfreya7

I love him,but I'm still waiting on his next Apollo book and it doesn't come out till 2018.

• Posted at:

Yela, which means hi in greek.My nick name is Freya which is the name of a greek goodess, but my real name is Savanah. I also speak Greek,and other languages. I'm 14 and in 9 grade. And I love having friends all over the world so please friend.

Front sm

musicspy18

*crashes through wall* DID SOMEONE SAY RICK RIORDAN????? THAT MAN! I STILL WANT TO KILL HIM FOR THROWING PERCABETH(or what their real ship name should be): SEAWEED BRAIN INTO TATAROUS!!! AND FOR KILLING MY LOVE, LEO VALDEZ!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I guess Leo is still alive...BUT HE STILL DIED!!! AND FOR ALL THE PAIN AND TEARS THAT HE GAVE ME!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I love Rick but his recent books just feel like they're missing something. I feel like he should take a break from writing mythology. MC and TOA had a lot of the same formula as other books. But that's just my opinion. He probably won't stop because he knows he can make money off them. But I want something fresh and new (my favorite series is PJO and HOO). 

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

fightingfreya7

Hi everyone. Just checking in. And I still LOVE rick now more then ever. Hope to hear from you all soon.Wish we could talk to Rick too.

Bye.-S

• Posted at:

Front sm

cycloneguard29

RICK RIORDAN FOR LIFE!!!

• Posted at:

|Leonard Church|Slytherin|Ekaterina|CycloneGuard29|DJ|Blacklite District Fan|Marshmello-in-training| 

________

|X  X| 

|\___/|

"Pain is a part of life everybody deals with, you adapt or you die. Which person are you?"-Me

Front sm

fightingfreya7

Hey,I love your signature by the way,and I agree with you too.

• Posted at: