Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Once, a long, long time ago, they were separated. Seperated into different parts of the Peninsular Duchies. Then,  a new enemy is found and is looking for them. However, it is their children's turn to fight.

Their children were born with a gift and a curse. For example, Connwaer's daughter was born blind, Rowan's son can't feel emotions, etc. 

Will they be able to find the others in time? Can they defeat Nighthawk in time?

Connwaer's daughter-Born blind-Has uncontrollable, untamed magic and pyrokinesis, lives in Desh-Open

Nevery's grandson-Born mute-Has uncontrollable, untamed magic and vibrations, lives in Daniville-Open

Benet's daughter-Born deaf-Has uncontrollable, untamed magic and psionic blasts, lives in Torrent-Open

Rowan's son-Can't feel any emotions-Has uncontrollable, untamed magic and electrokinesis, lives in Wellmet(He is the only one who stays there)-Open

Kerrn's daughter-Her powers respond to her emotions-Has uncontrollable, untamed magic and atmokinesis, lives in Helva-Taken by me/Lani

Argent's son-Born paralyzed in legs-Has uncontrollable, untamed magic and hydrokinesis, lives in Southhold-Taken by me/Lani

Townsperson OR daughter of the duchess/duke  who goes on the quest with them-One per city

Wellmet: Open

Desh: Open

Torrent: Open

Helva: Open

Southhold: Open

RULES:

-Put "A Thousand Years" in other

-If possible, put a song to describe them in other

-Have fun!

-No bullying

-You do not need to have read The Magic Thief to understand this

-LGBTQ+ Is allowed, since there is some speculation that some of the character's aren't straight

-Put "Just like our parents" in other if you read all of this

FORM:

Name:

Spot:

Sexuality:

Appearance:

Clothes(Optional, but helpful):

Personality:

Weaknesses:

Backstory(Yes, their one parent is alive):

Crush:

Other:

Quote:

My forms:

Name: Ginger-Rose 

Spot: Daughter of Kerrn

Sexuality: Pan

Appearance:Long dirty blond hair with gold and green stripes, blue/grey eyes that look like ice(Look them up), a bit tall for her age, deathly pale, scars all over her body.. 

Clothes(Optional, but helpful): 

A) Normal:  She wears a black t-shirt, with a cardigian, and black skirt/pants with black boots. 

B) Training/Quest: She wears either a black tanktop and jean shorts, or a blue t-shirt with a black jacket and jeans. Always has tennis shoes.

C) Fancy: She weras a green and gold dress with the back cut out and gloves, along with black heels. 

Personality:  Shy, creative, rebellious, smart, quiet. Is quite a good liar. A very good fighter. Actually a lot like her mum, in the sense of that she can come off as rude and quite mean, but is good at heart. Stubborn, loyal. Can be sweet to her friends. Blunt. There are altogether 4 sides of her: the normal side of her, the quiet/shy/socially awkward part of her, the fighter/rebellious/anger part of her, and the kind/sensitive/caring side of her. However, she tends to refuse help. Incredibly sarcastic. Very ADHD(I see Kerrn as being ADHD for some reason...IDK)Tends to stay away from most people. 

Weaknesses: As said, she doesn't like help. She tends to do stuff on her own. Very ADHD, which normally results her never being still. Can be a bit too much like her mother. Sarcastic at the wrong times. 

Backstory(Yes, their one parent is alive): Her mother is the new guard captain in Helva. Ginger doesn't get along with anyone at her school. She had a normal life until this guy asked her mother out, and they continued dating. Eventually, when Ginger was 9, they got married. Ginger still doesn't get along with anyone, and some days just skips school and finds the daughter of the duchess in Helva(She's 16 years old). 

Crush: Anyone? 

Other: Hate To See Your Heart Break by Paramore/Misery Buissnes by Paramore/Yes Girl by Bea Miller/Burn from Hamilton/Other songs I'll think of later. A Thousand Years, Just like our parents

Quote: "Ginger-Rose, resident weather and magic controller, no I'm not crazy, yes I am from Helva, and no you are not going to make the plans." "Oooh....that sounds really stupid, and probably would involve walking into a wall, and wearing heels, and I'm totally in for this idea." "Whacking sitck...I call this one!

Name: Adrian

Spot: Son of Argent

Sexuality: Bi

Appearance:  Short red hair, green eyes, tall, muscular

Clothes(Optional, but helpful):  To be done later...

Personality: Smart, tough, rude. Very sarcastic. Loves to boss people around. Doesn't have many enemies. More in POVs. 

Weaknesses:

Backstory(Yes, their one parent is alive): TBD...no clue for him yet. 

Crush: Anyone? Might be with Ginger. 

Other: Song to describe him is Complicated by Avril Lavigne, talented swordcrafter(No clue what the difference between swordcraft and swordfighting/fencing is), A Thousand Years, Just like our parents

Quote: "Name's Adrian, I'm the resident sane person...who controls water...yeah okay maybe I'm not sane."

Mods please please please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Also equal youngest

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Conn and towanRowan 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

undergroundencoding20

Branch: Ekaterina

Save Neverey!

• Posted at:

Yandere

Co-council.Hamilton,sit down.

Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Save Benet?

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

All saved. 

Another quote that I just need to remember for right now:

Kerrn: What? Are you implying I have never looked at the rulebook?

Conn: I am implying that you either don't have a copy of the rulebook, or you do have a copy and have never opened it. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

undergroundencoding20

Name:Sage Wolfgang Flinglas

Spot:Grandson of Neverey

Sexuality:Pan

Apperance:Sage has dark brown hair with shock-white streaks in it that reaches her shoulders,steel grey eyes,& tan skin.She's somewhat freckled,and on the short side.There are runes tattooed on her forearms & back.

Clothes:

Normal-A black hoodie with a galaxy-patterned wolf outline on it,blue jeans,& black combat boots.

Training/Quest:A black tank top,lightning-patterned leggings,& black converse hightops.

Formal:A galaxy-blue star-patterend halter strap dress,& black flats.

Personality:Sage is bold,firey,& unafraid to speak her mind.She's impulsive,& in all honestey,a little instense.She's very stubborn,sarcastic,& does not understand the "Look before you leap" concept.She's energetic & bold.Somewhat rebellious.

Weaknesses:She's impulsive,too stubborn for her own good,& doesn't really respect the rules.

Backstory:I can't think of one for her at the moment,I'll get back to you.

Crush:Maybe Ginger?

Other:A Thousand Years,Just Like Our Parents.Her theme song is Brick By Boring Brick.

• Posted at:

Yandere

Genderfluid

LGBTQ+ Shipper

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Sage accepted! She's amazing(And yes I ship Ginger and Sage now)

SPOTS:

Connwaer's daughter-Born blind-Has uncontrollable, untamed magic and pyrokinesis, lives in Desh-Saved for Maya

Nevery's granddaughter-Born mute-Has uncontrollable, untamed magic and vibrations, lives in Daniville-Sage

Benet's son-Born deaf-Has uncontrollable, untamed magic and psionic blasts, lives in Torrent-Open

Rowan's son-Can't feel any emotions-Has uncontrollable, untamed magic and electrokinesis, lives in Wellmet(He is the only one who stays there)-Saved for Maya

Kerrn's daughter-Her powers respond to her emotions-Has uncontrollable, untamed magic and atmokinesis, lives in Helva-Ginger-Rose

Argent's son-Born paralyzed in legs-Has uncontrollable, untamed magic and hydrokinesis, lives in Southhold-Aidan

Yeah, I changed stuff, but now it'll keep me from being confuzzled. 

Yandere, have you read The Magic Thief? 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

undergroundencoding20

Unfortuneatley,I haven't,becuase my school's Library is stupid.

• Posted at:

Yandere

Genderfluid

LGBTQ+ Shipper

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Strange. I feel like you have.

I just need my glasses soon. I don't have them on right now, so it's hard to look. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Save Benet's son!

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Saved!

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Name:Finnigan Benet (Finn)

Spot:Son of Benet

Sexuality:Bi

Apperance:Finn has ear-length platinium-blond hair,pale blue eyes,& tan skin.He's about average height,& there are three scars right beneath his left eye.

Clothes:I'll figure it out later.

Personality:He tries to be positive,although he gives off a barley noticeable aura of melacholy.To keep people from realizing this,he pretends to be confident,& he's quite good at his facade.He appears to be bold,although in all reality,he's catious.He's a sensible person,although sort of introverted.He's sarcastic & definitely not the kind of person to beat around the bush.He can be rather brash at times.

Weaknesses:He doesn't open up to people very easily (Which is letting his anxiety slowly eat him from the inside),he's sort of awkward,& can only force himself to do so much interacting with people at a time.He tends to neglect the fact that he needs to sleep,he's self-depreciating,& is sarcastic at the wrong times.

Backstory:TBD

Crush:Open

Other:A Thousand Years,Just Like Our Parents. A song that describes him is Vida La Viva by Coldplay.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

Front sm

ravenfairy187

We are going to start POV's. Maya and Cara, you guys can make forms whenever you have time. 

Also, gonna change the rule a bit: We can have modern things in this, such as iPods, phones, etc. 

Ginger:

School, AKA the thing used to torture me. I hated it and it hated me. I ducked behind one of the corners, carefully out of view of anyone else. It would be essential that no one saw me, or they would make me go to school. 

Yeah, I know what you're thinking. Daughter of a rule-following guard captain, shouldn't be skipping school, etc. Well, you're wrong. Mum had her rebellious streak(Even though hers could've gotten her killed, and yadayadayaada) and I have mine. Only mine isn't exactly a streak, mine is more of an...lifetsyle. 

Once everyone had gotten into the school, I walked over to the cafe/bookstore/music shop that was a few blocks away from school. It was nice there. There was music and books, and coffee. 

Nice, nice coffee. 

Mods please please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

undergroundencoding20

Sage:

Ooh,a new person.I'm technically supposed to be at school,but I don't really go.Besides,it's a wast of time.I wouldn't be able to answer anyway.I walk up to the new person & sign "Hi.I'm Sage,who're you?"

• Posted at:

Yandere

Genderfluid

LGBTQ+ Shipper

Front sm

ravenfairy187

@Yandere

They're not at the same school. Ginger is in Helva and Sage is in Daniville. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

@Yandere

They're not at the same school. Ginger is in Helva and Sage is in Daniville. Eventually, so like after everyone that we have so far POVs, then I can start the plot moving along, which then leads up to them meeting

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Nevermind..

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

midnightcastle75

Haielynne  Danquia

female

daughter of duke and duchess of Southhold

straight

wavy auburn hair medium lenght pale petite sky blue eyes

in POV

inPOV

animals and the environment

Fell in love with a village boy named Quin who at  times can be the most sweet and kid person but has an abusive father who affects him other times by causing him to pick fights and also be abusive

BF Quin

a thousand years, i hate you i love you, just like our parents

"  Sometimes the people we should fear the most are the people closest to us."

• Posted at:

Fantasy

Front sm

midnightcastle75

I forgot to mention that Haielynne has many scars that are hidden and Quin is rubbing off on her so she got a tattoo of a rose on her lower back

• Posted at:

Fantasy