Did the Scholastic websites just crash?

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Branch: Janus

All of a sudden, the MB (and the SAMB as well, and from there, I can assume every Scholastic MB) just didn't load. One minute, I was reading through a thread, and when I clicked on the button for the next page, it went to the dreaded grey "Please Reload" Google screen. I tried to reload it and it refused. I went to a different MB tab I had open, and the same exact thing happened. The moment I tried to open any kind of MB page - and then any Scholastic Community (series like the OG T39C, IR, and SA, and all the new ones like Horizon and the [admittedly less recent] WoF) page at all - it adamantly wouldn't load. This crash, as I'm guessing it was, started at about 12:05 (that's PST), and went on for 5-10 minutes.

Did this happen to everyone? Was I just a part of something? However inconsequential? I've never actually been present when a website crashed before, even though I've heard all about it, so I'm (hopefully) understandably excited. Hooray for new experiences!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Sunshine

Yup, a dude (nick)named Sunshine! I guess I brighten people's days.

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

IRL, I'm a 16 y/o Christian astrophysicist who loves LEGO, film, tap, classic rock, and film scores.

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Branch: Lucian

It didn't happen to me at that exact moment, but it has happened a lot while I'm scrolling through the board.

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

~A forever bitter pre- Dark Ages MBer~

"I say Vol, you say Tron! Vol-?"

"...Vol-tron...?"

So long live the car crash hearts

Cry on the couch and all the poets come to life

Fix me in 45

#Isupportsamegendershipping 

\(o-o)z

Front sm

dragonflying601

Branch: Ekaterina

Happens relatively frequently. It's annoying, but harmless. Don't worry about it.

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down

I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out

I am brave, I am bruised

I am who I'm meant to be, thi is me

Pan.

#SkylarEmeraldCarmenZoeyDanielLiveOn

#PutIRBack