Front sm

pizzapizza263

Branch: Janus

Hello! This will be a thread for me to receive and send messages from  all of my friends. Also, a way for me to give updates and such. I will be busy for the rest of this week up until Saturday, so that is when i believe you will next hear from me. :) I hope you will help me out by using this thread. 

With lots of Love,

~*Alissa*~

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~*Alissa*~

"He smiled and intertwined our fingers.  “If I’m going down, at least I’m going down with you.” "

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012

"You may not see it, but I'm smiling on the inside because of you." 

Front sm

dragonflying601

Branch: Ekaterina

Did you ever publish that book?

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down

I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out

I am brave, I am bruised

I am who I'm meant to be, thi is me

They/them.

#SkylarEmeraldCarmenZoeyDanielLiveOn

#PutIRBack

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Bump!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

OH MY GOSH! You're back!

I've been hoping you'd come back - I'd taken my own hiatus the last time you returned. I've recently become a bit more active, but not much, only replying on a couple threads. But the last time I'd posted was around a month ago.

Right now, though, it's 11 pm my time. I felt this pull towards the MB. I went through those threads I'd been replying to, and then thought..."Might as well check to see if Alissa's back. It's been around a year, so maybe...? But probably not."

AND YOU WERE BACK!

I was really upset with myself when I missed your little return trip earlier this year. And I'm stunned that I chose tonight to check back in on the MB, which happened to be around the same time you did the same. So thank you, God, for that little nudge!

Anyway, how are you doing? I don't know if you've already addressed this in another post, but I hope you and your loved ones were nowhere near the hurricane and the floods. It's tragic, what I heard about. I was a little overwhelmed, because where I live, we had major fires around a month ago. All the natural disasters, so close together...it was eerie, and devastiing. I was spared from the fires around my county; I hope you were spared from the hurricane.

As for normal stuff...how's school? What kinds of classes are you taking? Any college prep stuff? Are you...in college? O.O You aren't that old, are you? I've got a classmate who's in my grade, but trying to graduate this year with a bunch of community college credits - are/were you one of those people?

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Yup, a dude (nick)named Sunshine! I guess I brighten people's days.

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

IRL, I'm a 16 y/o Christian astrophysicist who loves LEGO, film, tap, classic rock, and film scores.

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

pizzapizza263

Leo: Yes, but it's not available in stores. It's only available through purchase by me. Which doesn't help anybody on here with being able to purchase one. XD

Sunshine: I read through all of that and I literally forgot what i wanted go say. XD But, school is great. I got all regular classes except I have AP Physics. And I have yet to figure out the rest. And no, I am in High School. :)

~*Alissa*~

• Posted at:

~*Alissa*~

"He smiled and intertwined our fingers.  “If I’m going down, at least I’m going down with you.” "

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012

Front sm

pizzapizza263

So I have somehow gotten back to some pretty low times, though I am trying to make the best of it. I'm deteriorating, at least, my self esteem is. But it's ok, cause I am trying to get better. 

I also wanted to update on some other things. I am happy to somewhat be back. I love this place, as it once was and how it will grow to be. I am not one to take in change easy, but I am doing it now for the sake of my own sanity. 

I love you guys. If you have any questions or want to say hi, let me know. :) I can tell you a lot about myself. I love to talk and share. I am pretty open about myself more now than I used to be. I have changed so much. 

~*Alissa*~

• Posted at:

~*Alissa*~

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Is this thread still functioning? It's obviously not all that active, but should we wait to hear back from anyone on this thread?

Just sayin', it was nice to see you back, Alissa! I hope you're still dropping by once in a while, it was nice to see another familiar face (although I kinda dropped off for a month or two as well, so I should have been on here more in order to talk anyway).

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Yup, a dude (nick)named Sunshine! I guess I brighten people's days.

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

IRL, I'm a 16 y/o Christian astrophysicist who loves LEGO, film, tap, classic rock, and film scores.

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive