Front sm

scarletactor17

Branch: Janus

Thought of a Toby POV. Here it is:

It’s a bit on the lines, but please let this through mods.

Toby

I sunk to the floor, hands on my face. I wouldn't dare take one look at the screen. I'd lose it if I did. "As you can see, almost 3/4s of the tributes have fallen in under the first twelve hours. What a record for a Games," said Ceaser. I took the bottle next to me and threw it at the screen. All I heard was the crack of the glass, followed by the screen falling off the table and the sound of a baby crying. I couldn't get myself up to check on Little Maddie. Tears began to fall down my cheeks. The crying ceased and footsteps came down the stairs. I looked up to see Parker, carrying Little Maddie. "I see you've gotten to breakdown phase earlier than I did," he said. I tried standing up, but fell back down. “How…how long did it take you,” I asked. Parker kicked the bottle next to me away and sat down. “After months of denial, I broke. I went for a can nearby, but Parker kicked that away too. “You won’t do yourself any good going down there.” I looked at him as if he were crazy. “All it has done for me is distract me from my problems. It hasn’t done anything else,” he replied. I turned my head back and stared at the wall. “How have you…” “Gotten my hands on it? Lets just say Haymitch never locks his cellar.” I tilted my head back. I sighed, “This really does suck.” “What does? Losing Liv?” I nodded my head, “That and that I can’t do anything about it.” “I know the feeling. I find that thinking about him less at first helped. But over time he’s all that I can think about. Or at least was.” I sat up, “What do you mean?” Parker shrugged, “I guess...sometimes I just go on with life. Like I go out more than I did before. I hang out with friends and read Space Werewolves. Guess I may be moving on.” I patted Parker on the shoulder and I tried to smile. “He’d want that.” “I guess…he’d be happy that I at least may have found someone.” I shot up, “You have? Who?” “This girl from my school. Her name’s Val. She’s kind of cool.”

James

The cell door opened. I didn’t budge from the thin mattress on the floor. No one came in and the doors stayed opened. A voice over the intercom said, “Free time.” I heard someone stand by the doorway. I didn’t say a word. All I could think about was how I let Liv, Eva, and Blake down. How I abandoned Haymitch when he needed me the most and accepting the fact that I may not see Parker again. I felt a shoulder on my hand and I turned it away. The hand came back and I turned around. Maddie. Behind her stood Finnick, Joey, and a few others.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*Under Renovations*

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

"We're getting out of here"I said"Heading to District 13.""How"he asked"Peacekeepers will be everywhere.Turns out the new Game Maker is apart of the rebellion.He's currently distracting the Peacekeepers with a celebration party.One just got a promotion in rank to Head Peacekeeper.If we leave now we have a chance to make it.Tigris dropped of some clothes so we blend in with the streets.I'm sure Parker and Toby and anyone else will meet us there."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Mods, please let this go through!

Grace's POV:

"NO!" I screamed at the TV and flipped over a table. Why? Why did she have to be pregnant!? Why did my brother have to kill? WHY? I grabbed a pillow and pressed it to my face, screaming at the top of my lungs. Then I threw the pillow at the TV and stomped into the kitchen, clearing the counter with a swipe of my arm. Bowls and knives and vases landed with a CRASH! and a THUNK! Mad, I took a knife and... stabbed it into a cutting board. It touched the counter. I threw the cutting board at the wall and the knife dislodged as both hit the floor with a SMACK! Breathing heavily, I stood in the middle of a wrecked kitchen, static coming from the TV in the background. Slowly, my anger turned to crushing despair. Walking back to the TV, ignoring the pain from my feet as I stepped on glass shards, I turned the TV off. I calmly walked back to my room and sat in a corner, feeling tears run down my face as I realized what could happen. After who knows how long, I heard the door slam shut downstairs and someone say, "Grace? Grace!" I looked up as someone entered the room and flicked the lights on. It was Sam. He slowly walked towards me then knelt down. "Please tell me you didn't try to hurt yourself," he said softly. I showed him my arm. He checked for any marks then breathed a sigh of relief. Then he noticed my feet. Eyes widening in horror, he saw the shards in my foot bathed in blood. "Oh, Grace," he whispers. He sighs, looking down, and then scoops me up, bridal style. Sam takes me into the bathroom and sits me down on the counter. He grabs a towel and then starts taking out the shards. I grab his shoulder and squeeze it as he takes them out, stifling a shout. Blinking tears out of my eyes, he wet the towel and put soap on it before pressing it onto the bottom of my foot. It stung like heck but I knew it was necessary, more or less. After telling me to hold it, he rummaged through the drawers for a first aid kit. Finding one, he used the bandage to wrap the towel to my foot. After that was done and put away we both stayed there, not knowing what to say. "What made you come over?" I croaked, breaking the silence. "My girlfriend's sister's friend is in the Games along with her brother? I couldn't just leave you alone, now could I?" he replied. I gave me a half-hearted smile. "Come on," he said, sweeping me up bridal style. "Where do you want to go?" "The kitchen. I need to clean up," I replied. Frowning, he complied. "Have you eaten yet?" he wondered while he took me to the kitchen. I shook my head sheepishly. Carefully, he gently sat me down on the floor by the glass. "Well," he remarked, taking out the dustpan and broom, "While you are cleaning up, I'll cook dinner." "Okay." I took the dustpan and broom from him and got on my knees to start sweeping it all up. He grabbed the knives and cutting board and placed them by the sink before rummaging through the pantry and fridge for food. "How does a breakfast burrito sound?" he asked, holding up eggs and totillas. I smiled at his effort and nodded. "Sounds delicious." He grinned and got out a pan.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. We both froze. "Grace? It's John," a voice said from the other side of the door. Releasing a pent-up breath, I responded. "Come on in, John. The door's open." Slowly, the door opened and John came in, dirt from the fields under his fingernails and in his hair as well as dark bags under his eyes. "Hi," he said quietly. "I thought I'd check up on you. And... I was hoping to use your phone to call Toby after the most recent... development." I nodded, understanding. He closed the door behind him and surveyed the kitchen. "Nothing happened that can't be replaced or healed with some time," I answered the question in his eyes. "The phone is by the couch." Nodding his thanks, he dialed Toby's number. "Can you put it on speaker? I'd like to talk to him, too," I called to John. Nodding, he held up a finger as it started ringing. He pressed a button to put it on speaker and set the phone down, the ringing filling the house with the muted sounds of whisking eggs and sweeping glass. "Hello?" we heard a tired voice I identified as Toby say from the other end, "Who is this?" "Hey, Toby, it's John. I'm here with Grace and her boyfriend Sam to check up on you." "Oh, hey, John. Hi, Grace. Nice to meet you, Sam," he replied in an exhausted tone. "Hi, Toby. How are you holding up?" I asked quietly. There was a pause. "Not as well as some would hope," he finally returned. There was a silence until Sam said, "I'm truly sorry about Liv. How is... Little Maddie?" I looked at Sam and he looked really worried, like he knew he stepped on a nerve but wasn't sure if it would be appreciated or make him be Toby's next target. "I think... she's doing okay," he replied. "That's good. How's... how's Parker?" Toby snorted, and I think he chuckled dryly before responding with a dry, "Better than me." On our end, we were silent. "How... are you guys... doing?" he drawed out. "Work helps keep my mind off everything. And eleven definitely has enough work for me to be doing," John replied in a clipped tone. "I don't know," I said truthfully, "Some days are worse than others." After another brief pause, Toby said, "Have a nice night" and hung up. John sighed, rubbing his forehead, and put the phone back in its place. "Would you like to stay for dinner?" I offered. He looked up and hesitated. "There's enough," Sam assured me. "If it isn't too much trouble," he said hesitantly. I smiled a bit. "Nothing would make me happier right now." 

• Posted at:

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

"LoveUrEnemies&Pray4ThoseWhoPersecuteU"

Matt5:43-44

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Liv

After a while of just sitting in the Cornucopia there was a loud roar,a few screams and cannons.Two from 1,The last tribute from 3 and the last tribute from eleven."We're down to two tributes"Eva said."2 and the other 4"Blake said just before it went pitch black in the arena."Looks like we're all dead now"I said feeling the headache.Suddenly there was a light and a sound of a Capitol plane.The door opened.A man waved to us to get on.He looked like the Game Maker."Come if you want to live"he said."Can we trust him"Eva said."I don't know but we need to"Blake said.We all went for it only to discover his real name was Adam Heavensbee.He was related to Plutarch which definitely meant we could trust him."The cameras are off so no one knows what happened.I'm taking you to District 13"he said"I have people heading to the Districts disguising as Peacekeepers to get the others out and to 13.""A rebellion already"Blake asked."The Districts still stand behind what your sister did and they want this.They want Peace in the districts.To travel between districts and become neighbors.No more fences or rules.To choose their own jobs.They don't want to be forced into anything.Maddie had set them free and they want that again"he said"They just need to know Team Rooney is still out there.""Team Rooney is but your Mockingjay is dead.Capitol killed my sister"I said."Not if we do a switcherooney"he said."You want me to pretend to be Maddie just so you can prove the rebellion is still alive"I asked"I'd never do that without Maddie's permission."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Okay, so, I did POV, it just didn't go through. I'll try again, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I did POV. :)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ughhh

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

(Mods, please excuse the details of fighting. Please let it through!!!)

William's POV:

"Will!" I hear a girl's voice whisper. I look to my right and see a girl around a year or so younger than me gesture to get over here right now. Scanning to make sure the coast is clear, I run over to her. It was Eiddwen Johnson, the mayor's daughter and fellow rebel. "I just got word from Heavensbee. You need to get Grace Jackson and John Astrowski. And get Samuel Foster. Get them to the forest and there will be a plane to take you guys to Eleven." "What about you?" "I need to stay. I'll be joining... soon." She said the last part uncertainly. I frowned and then sighed. "Okay. It won't be easy. Just... stay safe, okay?" She smiled at my words and then shooed me off before disappearing into the shadows. Grumbling, I sprinted to the Victor's Village. I slowed to a trot as I neared Grace Jackson's house. Adrenaline coursing through me, I decided I'd have to take her by force. I stopped in front of the house. I tested the door knob. It was unlocked. "Who's there?" a boy said. I cursed in my head. There were others in the house. I wasn't sure if it made my job easier or harder. I stopped and a different boy repeated the question. Oh my gosh, why couldn't anything be relatively easy? Rolling my eyes once, I charged into the house and grabbed a towel on the kitchen counter, the first thing I saw. The first I saw was John. Biggest guy and hardest to take down. I tackled him and grabbed his head and slammed it into the floor twice. He was unconscious. The other boy, Samuel, was on me next. He socked me with a right hook and I felt blood fill my mouth. I came back with an elbow and he stumbled back. I grabbed him in a headlock and kneed him unconscious. I looked up at Grace Jackson and she widened her eyes in horror. I noticed her messed up foot. Mentally sighing, I tackled her to the ground and stuffed the towel into her mouth. Furious, she punched me in the eye and fought viciously. Her nails raked my skin and despite her foot, she kicked like there was no tomorrow. I subdued her though, bleeding and breathing heavily. I looked around and then used my whip to tie her hands in front of her. I got up and yanked her up with me. She glared at me and I glared back. I walked over to the boys and heaved Sam over my shoulder. Then John. Oh gosh these boys were heavy. I still was holding the whip's handle and walked out, Grace walking behind and deciding to make me miserable by trying to fight the handle out of my hand. "Oh for goodness's sake, please STOP," I growled as we entered the woods, my hands sweaty. She growled back. I mean, she LITERALLY growled at me. I didn't know people still did that. We stumbled into a clearing as a plane landed silently. The hatch opened and I saw the rebellion people inside. I walked into the plane and put Sam into a seat and then I accidentally dropped John on the floor. I winced as he hit the ground. "Please tell me they aren't dead," Heavensbee said, pinching the bridge of his nose as the others said, "John! Grace! What the heck happened to you!?" The hatch closed as Grace walked in. Muttering to myself, I untied her hands and she immediately got me in a headlock, trying to choke me. Furious, I flipped her over my shoulder, releasing her hold on me. "Grace! Stop!" Heavensbee exclaimed. "Yes, please, stop. That would be great for a lot of us!" I shouted in a hoarse voice, throwing my hands up in the air for emphasis. Wincing, she sat up and took out the towel as Blake Jackson ran over to her with Liv, Toby, and Parker Rooney in tow. "You're the Head Peacekeeper in Eleven," she croaked, as if it explained everything. I gave her a no, really? look. "William Logan has been undercover for us since the Games started again as a Peacekeeper. He had to work his way up through the ranks to get more information. He was a spy and soldier in the last rebellion to. He was around your age then, Grace," Heavensbee explained. "What happened to you?" Eva asked. "Well, they're tough people, I'll give 'em that," I answered in a still-hoarse voice, sitting down. Frowning, I reached into my mouth and took out a tooth that was partially dislodged. I groaned. I had lost enough teeth already. I didn't need to lose more from my own teammates. Muttering about how I was done with this, I shoved the tooth into a pocket. "What did you do to my sister!?" Blake cried out in horror. "Okay, the foot was not my fault," I said, rubbing my forehead and closing my eyes. Leaning my head back and crossing my bloodied arms, I muttered, "Tell me when we get there." 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mine didtnt post

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

wait toby and parker were in twelve ??

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

They were in twelve!? For some reason I thought they were in Four... Sorry!! Just pretend they weren't there yet and will be picked up when they pass over twelve. :/

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Liv

"What about Toby and Parker"I asked."We have that handled"Heavensbee said."How exactly do plan a rebellion"Grace asked."It never ended.After the new President took over we decided to lay low and once I heard Team Rooney was in there I volunteered to be the Game Maker.My real plan was to get you out of there"he said."Maddie is gone.You have no Mockingjay"I said."Or so the Capitol thinks"he said"You're identical to the Mockingjay so  you will pose as her.""A switcheroo without the permission of the other twin"I asked"That's not gonna happen.""If we don't do this we could lose the districts"he said."I will not discuss this any further"I said and left to go lay down.My head was killing me.Grace then came in."You ok"she asked."No I felt like this since the games started"I replied"I just want Toby and Parker here and I want my sister back."

please let this through mods

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

Toby

Willow gave me a hug. "Its been forever since I've seen you guys," she said. I hugged her back, "Yeah." We let go and she went to close the door. She turned to Parker. "No hello for Willow," she asked. Parker stood up gave her a hug. He sat back down and the plane took off. Willow turned on a monitor. "The red dot is the other plane, carrying the tributes and the rest of what remains of Team Rooney. We're the yellow dot. We're closer to Thirteen so we should be there a few hours before the others arrive." I nodded my head and yawned. I looked around the plane. "You wouldn't happen to have some to ease my mind would you," I asked. Willow sighed, "Please tell me you aren't turning into a drunk." I shrugged, "From what I've been told it helps," I said turning my head to Parker. Parker rolled his eyes and shook his head, "I don't blame him. Ever since Liv went to the Games he hasn't been the same. God knows if she's alive." "If it makes you feel better Toby, Liv was on the plane when they rescued the tributes." I sat up from my seat. "You're sure? Please tell me you're being serious." Willow nodded her head. I screamed out of joy. I turned to Parker. "Liv is alive Parker! We get to see her again." Parker shrugged, "Fine with me. Oh, by the way I'm joining Team Rooney when we get to Thirteen. I don't care what you guys say." "Oh...ok," I replied, a little shocked by his tone.

Parker

Little Maddie was squirming in my arms. I put her down on the floor and let her walk around me in circles. Willow was tapping her foot. She checked her watch, "Any minute now they could be here," she said. I took the blue arm band from my pocket. "Team Rooney Medic," it read in gold letters. Toby patted me on the shoulder, "You're gonna be great." I nodded my head in thanks. Alarms began to signal that the doors were about to open. Everyone cleared the landing pad and the doors opened. The plane landed. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Toby tense up. "She's in there Toby. They've already told you that a thousand times." "I know...its just that I nearly lost her. Is this how she felt when James shot me," he asked. I nodded my head, "Yeah. Exactly how she felt." The doors opened and out walked everyone. They all looked worn out and tired. Toby ran we he saw Liv on a stretcher. He picked her up and began crying tears. For a moment I hoped that James was on the plane. That he'd be the last one to walk out like on the night I met him. All rugged and barely being able to walk to the point that I had to help him to the infirmary. Instead his sister walked out last. I sighed and followed the others.

• Posted at:

*Under Renovations*

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

will post in the morning

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Liv

I couldn't be more happier than I felt right now to have Toby back.I didn't wat to let go but the doctors forced him off.They took me to the hospital area to run some tests on why I felt so much pain and sickness.After the doctors left Grace walked in and told me everything.I didn't even know how to react to that.

President Prescott

I turned to see the doctors in the door way."I don't care what it takes"I said"Get the baby out of the picture.She's our Mockingjay and she will not be needing a distraction.Also gather Team Rooney.I'd like to talk with the remaining fighters."They nodded and left.I looked back at the cameras to watch everything when I noticed our hangar doors open again."What"I questioned and walked off to the hangar."Why are you opening these doors"I yelled."We got word of non hostile heat signatures coming in from the south side"the man replied."I want them in custody once they get here.I'm not taking chances"I replied and headed to the hospital wing where team Rooney was now waiting."I already told Heavensbee I will not impersonate my sister"Liv said."We need to show that the Mockingjay is here and alive"I replied."Ok but she isn't"she yelled"The Capitol killed my sister and if I pretend to be her then one it goes against the twin code and two kills Liv Rooney.I'm not doing it.""Liv....""Miss President.....I think you want to see this"a man said.I walked towards the hangar followed by all of Team Rooney.Everyone stood silent and in shock.In the center stood a group of people who should be dead.

Maddie

I looked around the room and then up."Maddie"Liv yelled and ran down the stairs.I wrapped her in my arms and didn't want to let go."I've missed you"she said"How are you here?""The Capitol faked my death to throw all of you off"I replied.She then let go and hugged James,Boggs,Haymitch,and Finnick.I then saw Cinna and Effie and went to hug them and then to the rest of Team Rooney.I noticed Parker staring down towards James."Just go talk to him lil bro"I said"I'm sure he missed you ust as much as you missed him."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Grace's POV:

I'm not gonna let any doctor get NEAR Liv and Toby's child. As that child's honorary-unofficial-maybe-aunt, that baby will not get hurt. Liv ran by me just then. "What's going on?" I shouted after her. "Maddie!" was the only response. Hold on. Maddie was dead. She wouldn't be saying it that happily unless... I run after her and there she is. Alive and whole. "MADDIE!" I screech and jump over the railing to the floor below and break into a sprint. When Liv went go, Maddie turned around and jumped because I already had my arms around her. "You were dead! And now you're alive! I don't care how bad it was, you tell me when you fake your death! You are family and YOU NEED TO TELL ME THESE THINGS!" I shout, letting go. She gave me a wry smile. "Okay, okay, Grace. No need to shout." I rolled my eyes and then sprinted over to James and hugged the guy. I gave him the same lecture.

(I will continue this tomorrow!)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

James

All Toby could do was give me a hug and all he could get out was, "How many more times do you have to die?" I laughed. Toby stood there, hugging me endlessly, until he saw Finnick. Toby let me go and ran to him. I chuckled. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Eva. She walked towards me and jumped into my arms, nearly knocking us both to the ground. "I'm only three years older Eva, I've never been able to carry you," I said. She ignored me and hugged me. "Stop dying James," she said softly. I laughed again, "I'll try my best." She squeezed me harder. "What about Mom, Dad, and the others," I asked. She let go. "Everyone is fine, but..." "But what," I asked. She sighed, "After the Capitol came back they...they took them away. A month later they forced us to watch their execution." I hugged Eva again, this time I was the one holding on for dear life. "Are the rest safe," I asked. Eva wiped a tear away, "They were evacuated by Thirteen when I was reaped." "Ok. At least they're alright." I let Eva go. She wiped another tear from her eye, "I'm going to go get them. They're going to want to know." Eva left. Grace came from behind and I could barely breath. "You were dead! And now you're alive! I don't care how bad it was, you tell me when you fake your death! You are family and you need to tell me these things!" "I missed you too Grace," I said. A montage of tears and hugs came between us. I opened my eyes and saw Maddie talking with Parker. Grace let me go and I walked towards Maddie and Parker. Maddie saw me and Parker turned around too. A happy/crying look came over his face. He didn't even give me a second look, but instead walked towards me. I did too and we hugged. "Maddie," *sniff*, "told me that you blamed yourself," *sniff*,"for me dying. You shouldn't have." "I shouldn't have been so stupid to go to the Capitol," he replied. "She told me you thought I had turned into a cat. She also told me you sat by my grave for days at a time, even in the cold." Parker nodded his head, "I hate to admit it, but its true." We let go. "Why didn't you say anything? Why didn't you at least tell us you were alive," he asked. "I'll explain later. Just know that I wanted to, but I had no way to." Parker nodded his head. I saw him toying with something in his hand. "Whats this," I asked, taking it from his hand. A blue armband with a white cross. "I joined Team Rooney. I'm the official medic. Maybe this time I can keep you alive," he said. I chuckled, "Don't worry about me, its you I'm worried about." I hugged him again. 

• Posted at:

*Under Renovations*

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

Everyone seemed happy. I heard to the one place that could help me think. Basketball court. I stopped at the door to see Beta rolling a ball in her hands. The frown on her face showed no one has told her yet. "I'll be willing to play you" I said"Just prepare to get crushed. BAM WHAT! ? "

Liv

I watched as everyone basically reunited. It was great to see Parker happy again. I felt Toby's hand on my shoulder and realized I still had to tell him and Maddie. "I'll be right back" I told him and kissed him. I went to find Grace. "I need you to tell them. Toby and Maddie. Everyone really" I said. I had no idea how to do it. 

President Prescott

"What do you want us to do" One of my doctors asked. "Lie.Say you need to run some tests" I said "The baby must not get in the way." He nodded and walked away. I tapped my fingers in thought. Maddie was in no shape to be the Mocking Jay again.We needed Liv to be her to show we are still ahead of the Capitol.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

Everyone seemed happy. I heard to the one place that could help me think. Basketball court. I stopped at the door to see Beta rolling a ball in her hands. The frown on her face showed no one has told her yet. "I'll be willing to play you" I said"Just prepare to get crushed. BAM WHAT! ? "

Liv

I watched as everyone basically reunited. It was great to see Parker happy again. I felt Toby's hand on my shoulder and realized I still had to tell him and Maddie. "I'll be right back" I told him and kissed him. I went to find Grace. "I need you to tell them. Toby and Maddie. Everyone really" I said. I had no idea how to do it. 

President Prescott

"What do you want us to do" One of my doctors asked. "Lie.Say you need to run some tests" I said "The baby must not get in the way." He nodded and walked away. I tapped my fingers in thought. Maddie was in no shape to be the Mocking Jay again.We needed Liv to be her to show we are still ahead of the Capitol.

Mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Grace's POV:

I nodded, smiling and she smiled back. She began to walk away when I caught her arm and said, "Wait, no. I need you to do something for me." A curious look on her face, she tilted her head in the universal what?-I'm-paying-attention,-go-on look. I looked around and then lowered my voice. "The president wants to get rid of your baby." "What do you mean? The baby isn't even born yet." I raised my eyebrows and gave her a you-know-what-I-mean look and the blood drained from her face. I nodded once. "So I want you to do me a favor." She nodded again. "Don't go with any doctor except for me or Parker. Anyone else. Okay?" She nodded. I breathed a sigh of relief. "Good. I don't care if you're going into labor. You get to me. I will personally do all of your tests, your ultrasound, everything. Just don't trust the doctors," I told her. She breathed in raggedly and nodded. "Okay," she said finally, "Okay, I'll remember." I smiled and gave her a hug. "Don't worry. I'll figure out how to tell everyone." I pulled away and then said, "I'm gonna be the baby's not-officially-but-honorary aunt, right!?" Liv laughed. "Sure, Grace. For sure."

Beta's POV:

I look up in surprise. "Maddie?" I whisper, half thinking I was hallucinating. Then, grinning, I dropped the ball, hopped over it, and ran straight to her. I have her a huge hug just to make sure she was real. She was. "Maddie? Wha- how-?" She laughed. "I faked my death to throw them off. I'll explain later. For now... game on?" she questioned, passing me a ball. I smiled. "Game on," I agreed, passing it back. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

The game lasted for a while but I crushed her."Yes.I still own this Court.I said"Bam What!?"She smiled."Same old Maddie"she said wrapping her arm around my shoulder as we walked out.Grace had wanted to speak to us so we left to go find her.She was with all of Team Rooney including Liv."Hey"I said"What's going on?"Before Grace could talk President Prescott walked in."Liv we need to talk"she said.

Liv 

"Then talk"I asked not willing to leave the room."Alone"she said."No here is fine"I said.Maddie looked at me with a are you ok you're acting strange type look. So was everyone else."We need to know if you're our Mockingjay or Mom"she said.She was annoyed with me."I'm right here"Maddie said"I'm perfectly able to continue my role and I'm not going down until I finish this.Mad Dog Rooney is back.Bam What?!"I had miss hearing those.Annoyed President Prescott left the room."So what is it you wanted to tell us Grace"Maddie asked."You brought us here but something seems to be bugging you and my sister."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Grace's POV:

I clapped my hands together. "Well, I have good news and I have bad news. Which do you want first?" "Bad news," Beta said immediately. "Well. Prescott wants to get rid of the baby so that Liv can be the Mockingjay." "What baby?" "Good News! Surprise, Liv's pregnant!" I told them. "You're pregnant!?" Maddie and Beta said with glee. Liv nodded with a sheepish smile. "And the President wants to get rid of the baby!?" Beta yelled. "Shh. But, yes, she does. So don't let any doctor that isn't me or Parker do anything to her." Maddie nodded in agreement. "I won't let her outta my sight," Beta promised. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

"Pickett is gonna have bigger problems than the Capitol if she does anything to my sister"I said."Maddie"she a screeching Willow as she picked me up."Hey Willow you can put me down Nope"I said."Wait won't she have back up plans"James asked."One of us stays with her at all fine"I said"And all food comes from us only."Just then something beeped.Liv looked at her messenger.Everyone had them."The doctors want to see me now"Liv said."Parker and I will go with you"Grace said.Deep down I had a feeling this was going to be like the last chick who was President of thirteen.A traitor to the war.Now she was desperately was trying to make her the Mockingjay and get rid of the baby."Maddie"Toby asked.Something wasn't right.

P.s I realized Prescott was the president of thirteen the fifirst one we did so pretend all Prescotts aat actually Picketts

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Grace's POV:

"Come on, Parker," I said, taking Liv's arm, "We got work to do." I led her into my private work place. As head doctor, I had one. One of the doctors under me came in and said, "Dr. Jackson, I'm here to do some tests on Liv Rooney about the baby. Under President Pickett's orders." I put Liv behind me and Parker held her hand. "Listen here, Dr. Cole. You don't take orders from the President. You take orders from me. If she asks you why you didn't do it, you direct her to me. I'll take the brunt of it but let every doctor and nurse here know that Liv Rooney is my special patient and no one will be able to do any tests without me present in the room. Is that clear?" "Yes." "Yes, Ma'am." "Crystal clear, Ma'am." "Good. Now keep up the good work, Dr. Cole. The burn unit is especially healing quickly and I thank for that." He nods and then leaves. The two Rooneys behind me sighed in relief. I clapped my hands. "Well! Now that that's over, if you would please sit in the chair then I'll get started."

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Pickett

I was sitting in my office when one of the doctors walked in."What is it Harrison"I asked."We've been trying to do what you said but we can't get near Liv to run the "tests".I think her friends have figured it out"she told me.I tapped my finger on the desk thinking.Give them their schedules.I want them all to be different from hers.Put it in her food or water if you have too"I replied"That baby goes."I left the room to go do other things.The longer this took the longer it will take to make the propos for the rebellion.They must know the Mockingjay is alive but Maddie is in no shape to do it.She was just in the Capitol.

Maddie

I wanted so badly to confront Pickett.If she hurts Liv or that baby I will kill her myself."You ok"Beta asked as we waited to get our schedules."Yeah but I'm not sure I trust Pickett.I trust her about as much as I trusted Prescott"I replied.We both know how that ended up.

Liv

I sat down so Grace could run her tests when a man walked in."Hold out your arm"he said.The three of us did exactly that and he placed our schedules on us.He then left.We each looked at our schedules and then to each others.Grace and Parker had the same one but mine was different.Later we had compared them to the rest of Team Rooney's schedules.Mine was different from theirs too."I'll be in my room"I said getting up to leave.I just wanted some quiet for now.I laid down on my bed and stared to the door.I saw Beta and Maddie standing outside the room.Grace joined them.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Merry Christmas Eve! :) 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

scarletactor17

Sorry I haven't posted on anything. Been having writer's block lately. I'll try to think of something.

• Posted at:

*Under Renovations*

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

It's cool just try to post soon

Grace just told everyone about livs situation along with President Pickett is trying to destroy their lives(get rid of the baby) 

You can pic that just don't kill Pickett or do anything to insane

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane