Front sm

onyxwolf284

Branch: Ekaterina

Okay, this is the third time I'm trying to post this, so I'll see if posting my POV works in sections... Uhg...

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET'S DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS.

Completely disregard the fact that Pan's father is back... It's awkward and doesn't fit in the storyline...

Pandora Rasputin-

I sat on the windowsill, staring out at the night sky, a full moon illuminating the forest around us. The only sounds were the crickets and Hela's soft breathing coming from the bed we were sharing.
   It had been quite the day. We had faced our fears, we saw Fenrir's spirit, Fergus returned and made amends, Solostice left with her mother, and we decided tomorrow we would start figuring out how to search for Myrkr's clones.
   Everyone went to bed early, but I couldn't sleep no matter how hard I tried. I was confused as to why. After all, I had faced my nightmares. I shouldn't have still been afraid of them, but then again, deep inside, something dreaded closing my eyes and slipping away from reality.
   Then I remembered that it wasn't my nightmares I had been afraid of. It was death. I seemed to continually forget that. My nightmares were still a part of me and they always would be, no matter how many times I battled Myrkr. That was why I couldn't sleep. I was tired of seeing my family and friends, twisted and dead, and me not being able to do anything to save them. It was too much and it had haunted me for too long.
   Also, I had grown so close with my 'family'. They meant everything to me and I was afraid that when I woke up in the morning, they would disappear and it would just be Ian and I back in the warehouse. Even just thinking about it made my heart ache. I couldn't even fathom how badly it would hurt.
   I gave a quiet sigh, leaning my head against the glass. I could see Meyla in wolf form laying under a tree, twitching as she dreamed. Most likely about Fenrir.

Fenrir. His name burned my tongue like poison. Whenever I closed my eyes, I saw it as if it was branded on the inside of my eyelids. I couldn't complete any thought without it crossing my mind. The same thing had happened when I lost my little brother. I couldn't escape his name, his memory, his death. I was a slave to my grief, just like now. And oh, how I wished it would end.

The hardest part about losing him was the fact that he wasn't truly gone, but his fate was entirely in our hands. It all scared me so badly. To make matters worse, we had no plan. The clones were running wild who knows where and there was no way to find them. Everyone was too traumatized to even begin thinking of fighting. We were broken.

A silent tear fell from my eye as a lump formed in my throat. The words echoed again in my head: we were broken. And Fenrir wasn't here to fix us.

My heart skipped a beat. That was why we began fading so quickly after Fenrir died. He was the one who was always able to put our shattered pieces back together again. No matter what happened. The night I couldn't sleep I went outside and Fen was there, willing to talk to me and help me as much as he could. He ended up healing me that night. He taught me to see the beauty in my powers instead of the destruction I had caused. I thought of the other team members and realized the ways he had helped them as well. Without him now, we had all fallen apart again. And we weren't strong enough to put each other together.

The tears were falling faster now and I gave a whimper. Hela turned over in her sleep, but didn't wake up. I buried my face in my knees and let my confusion and pain spill out.

"Pandora?" Hela's voice sounded from the dark.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

mickey. 

sig currently under construction... 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

This may take a while...

I quickly wiped my tears and looked at her, her pale face glowing in the moon-lit darkness. She was sitting up, her eyes alert as if she hadn't just been asleep a second ago.
    "Are you all right?" she asked. Her soft, caring tone reminded me so much of Fenrir and another wave of tears began. I heard the bed sheets rustle and felt Hela's small hands gently taking me from the windowsill and helping me onto the bed. She put my head in her lap and stroked my hair lovingly. She was such a strange girl. In a good way. Despite her young age, she felt like a mother figure to me.The way her thin fingers parted my long, dark waves; her rich, comforting falsetto as she began singing a soft Norse lullaby; wiping away my tears every so often. It was almost unsettling how beautifully motherly she was.
    "Do not dwell on his death, child," she said, breaking off from her song. "Embrace the life he lived and the life he lives now. He left a piece of himself within each of us we must remember that. Each of our lives he touched in a way that we will never forget. Don't waste your time trying to forget the pain. You will only reopen healing wounds. Let them heal and when they do, let them be a reminder of the strength you showed as they painfully bound themselves together again. Pandora, you are a warrior. Fenrir saw that, Ian saw that, I saw that the moment I met you. Fight back against Myrkr, child. He cannot win over your wild soul."
    I said nothing. I couldn't form words in my mouth, let alone my mind. Her statements made the dying ember of life inside me ignite into a roaring fire once again. The tears stopped abruptly and I gave a low shudder, like my grief gave its last breath and slipped back into its prison in my mind. I wouldn't let it free another time. It was time for me to return to the battlefield.
<><><>
    Whatever happened, I definitely didn't remember falling asleep, but my eyes cracked open and I realized I was in the middle of a clearing of trees. I knew exactly where I was. This was where I had gone after Fenrir died. My magic had exploded and Meyla's father found me. I looked up and saw the full moon casting its light through the inky darkness. I stood, brushing dirt off my leggings and tried to find an explanation on how I got here.
    Then I saw a light in the distance and squinted to make it out, terrified that I was once again going to battle another horribly disturbing nightmare. Two figures, dressed all in white emerged from the trees, side-by-side. One I knew exactly by his uneven, black hair and stormy eyes. It was Fenrir. He gave a massive smile when he saw me. I wanted to run to him and hug him as hard as I could, but my legs were frozen. Instead, he ran to me and I expected his arms to go straight through, but instead, I felt him hold me close. Tentatively, I wrapped my quavering arms around him and breathed in his fresh scent of pine.
    "Fenrir," I whispered. "How are you here?"
    "You defeated Myrkr," he replied, his voice choked by tears. "I am so proud of you."
   We held each other for what felt like an eternity until he gently let go, keeping a hand intertwined in mine.
   Maybe defeating Myrkr had freed me from my nightmares. A new hope grew steadily inside me.
    "I'd like you to meet someone. Someone Myrkr never wanted you to meet." He gestured to the other boy, still standing among the trees. He approached us slowly, a look of both dumbstruck awe and pure joy written all over his face. He tried to speak, but nothing came out. I stared into his eyes, so familiar, yet so foreign. He had messy, dark hair just above his shoulders. His eyes were a mesmerizing grey with black speckles. His skin was olive and his cheeks held a soft, rosy glow. I knew him. I knew him better than anyone I'd ever met. But at the same time, I had never seen him before in my life. His eyes began to gloss over with tears.

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

Forgive me Mickey but, I am slightly confused since it's been so long since we've done this RP, but....what's going on and how should I start? My mind is not wanting to work with me...sorry again!

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Hold on, I need to finish posting my whole POV. Then I can explain. :)

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

So, remember Pan's backstory? How her brother died of cancer really young? And at her mother's funeral, she saw his ghost and followed him to the warehouse? And eventually she met Ian and blah blah blah now we're here? 'Kay good.

"Pandora?" he finally said, hardly audible. And I knew exactly who he was.
    "Hawk," I cried and flung myself into his arms. My legs gave under me and he knelt on the ground, holding me closer than anyone had before. We both began to cry heavily. Tears of indescribable and undefeated joy, pure as life itself and more beautiful than the very nature that surrounded us. He kissed my head, my nose, my cheeks. He held me by my shoulders and looked straight into my eyes with what can only be described as pride.
    "You are more beautiful than all the stars in every galaxy combined," he said.
    "I've missed you so much," I replied, burying my fingers in his wild hair as I held him close again.
    "I know," he crooned. "But Pan, you did this. You made it possible for us to see each other again."
   Fenrir explained before I could ask. "You defeated Myrkr. He had a barrier in your mind that only allowed you to see his nightmares. Once you destroyed that, you were able to connect with your brother again. He died a fighter. He battled his disease long and hard and the Valkyries found it only fitting to allow him into their Halls. There he has grown. He has watched you grow and he has stood by your side even when you couldn't see him."
    "I have waited so long for this moment," Hawk wept into my shoulder. He pulled back again, tucking my hair behind my ear and wiping my tears with his sleeve. "Now that it's here, I have no idea what to say."
    "We don't have to say anything. Having you back is all that matters."
    "But, Pan, I-" He paused, trying to think of what to say. "I want to know- everything. I want to know about the friends you've made, the adventures you've been on, the things you've heard and seen."
    I was confused. "You've been by my side this whole time, haven't you?"
    "I want to hear you describe them."
    My lips curved into a smile. "You're my favorite."
    He winked. "I know."
    Suddenly, I felt a pang in my heart and I embraced Hawk again, sobbing heavily.
    "Pandora, what's wrong?" he asked quickly. "What happened?"
    Blinded by tears, I looked at my twin brother, so concerned, so innocent, so alive. "You never got to grow up."
    "What are you talking about? I did, Pan. I grew up in Valhalla."
    "No, I mean, you didn't get to go to school and make friends. You didn't get to go on adventures and see the world. You didn't truly get to live. Not to mention, there was no us. There were no Rasputin twins. We never got to drive together and sing along to the radio as loud as you could. We never got to sit at the table and struggle as we tried to finish homework together. We never got to wrestle in the living room when we got bored or wake each other up at midnight to play video games. We never got to find love and tease each other about it. We never got to celebrate each others birthdays. We never got to prank each other or comfort each other when times got hard. Living on my own after you died, every day all I could do was think of my future without you and what we could have accomplished. The older I got, I thought the pain would lessen, but instead, it just got worse. And now that you're back, I wish I could go back and try. Try to life a good life even without you. I feel like I've failed you. And it hurts so badly to see you, unable to have lived a normal life."
    "Pan, please don't," Hawk whimpered. "You can't do that to yourself. You weren't the only one who made mistakes. It was my fault I led you away after Mom died. I took away your future and that was selfish-"
    I interrupted him. "Without that, I guess- I would have never met Ian, I would have never gone on this adventure, I would have never been sitting here with you again."
    Hawk put his forehead against mine and sighed. "I don't want to talk about our mistakes and what could have been. I want to talk about the life you have lived."

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

DONE. THIS IS THE LAST ONE.

Fenrir cut in. "I have a perfect place for you two."
    My brother stood and pulled me up, grasping my hand as we followed Fen, who had transformed into a wolf and was sniffing the ground while he walked. The only sound was the crickets, the bats, and the wolves. Neither of us said anything. I wanted to speak; I wanted to scream and laugh and cry and tell Hawk how truly happy I was to be with him. But I guess we were both too overwhelmed to find words. The last time I saw him, he was sick and weak, his head bald and his body fragile. So very unlike the young man who walked by my side, tall and muscled. It was hard to believe it was actually him. My entire life I had been haunted by Myrkr's twisted appearance of him, still young and diseased, but now my eyes had been opened. As grateful as I was, it was somewhat unsettling.
    Fen led us to a hidden clearing surrounded by tall rocks with a cave and a creek running alongside the walls. A small waterfall ran off from one side and wildflowers grew everywhere. It was gorgeous.
    "I have others to visit tonight," Fenrir said behind us, human again. "You two can stay here until the morning."
    My heart dropped. "You mean I have to leave?"
    His face fell. "You're not really awake, Pan," he explained slowly. "You can always visit Hawk while you're sleeping, but he's still- gone..."
    I looked down at my brother's hand in mine and swallowed my tears. "Oh," was all I could say.
    I heard footsteps and Fen kissed the top of my head. Hawk let go so I could give him a hug.
    "Stay strong, Pandora." He smiled. "You will win." Then he nodded at Hawk, transformed into a wolf, and ran out.
    My brother and I laid down in the grass, staring up at the sky, beautifully decorated with dazzling stars. He gently turned me and put my head on his stomach so he could play with my hair.
    "Tell me everything," he said.
    Together we lay there for hours as I described to him all of my adventures with our team. I told him every little detail about Fenrir, Hela, Meyla, Jade, Thorin, Ian, Andy, Inkeri, Loki, Fergus, Aoife, and Belisma. I told him about the night I healed Fen's leg and how that was when I realized I didn't have to be afraid anymore. I told him about how I had transformed Fergus into a turtle and how that became a reoccurring joke among the group. I told him about when I met Andy and killed a drakon and almost died, had Inkeri not been there. I told him about Ian's never-ending love for sandwiches and Meyla's impressive talent of always showing up at awkward times. I told him about how much I had changed since I met Fen and how grateful I was for everything I had experienced. I did just as he asked: I told him everything.
    When I was done, the sun was beginning to rise and my throat was hoarse. We sat up, sitting cross-legged. I put my head on Hawk's shoulder.
    "Do you have to go?" he asked, his voice pained.
    "I'll be back before you know it," I comforted. "It'll only be a couple of hours."
    "I know, but I wish you didn't have to." We were silent for a moment until he said, "I'll stay until you wake up."
    I kissed his cheek and closed my eyes. "I love you so much, Hawk."
    "I love you too, Pandora."
<><><>
    My eyes opened slowly. Light poured through the window, casting little rainbows all around the room. I could feel Hela's hand on my hair, but she was still asleep. I carefully slid out of bed, careful not to wake her. Quietly, I crept to a dresser and opened the drawers, finding a bunch of tee-shirts. I was fine with wearing leggings, but I really wanted to change my shirt. I found a red Lion King one my size and put it on, tucking in the front. At the foot of the bed I found a small pile of things for Hela and me. I grabbed a hairbrush, a toothbrush, and a few hair ties and went to the bathroom.
    After brushing my teeth and putting my hair into two Dutch braids, I looked into the mirror, expecting to see dark bags under my eyes, but I was surprised to find I looked the healthiest I'd been in ages. I couldn't stop a smile from stretching from ear-to-ear as I realized that I really had visited my brother at night and something about it had healed me.
    For the first time in over a decade, I couldn't wish to fall back asleep.

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

musicspy18

Wonderful POVs Mickey! Loved it!!! :D

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

musicspy18

bumper

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Thanks! So... Are you confused or do you think you got it?

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

musicspy18

Just a tiny bit...I'm sorry :(

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump! Those were AMAZING Mickey!!!!! :3

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Fanks, Lillian. ;D

So. We ended with when the team arrives at Belisma's (Jade's) home and Fen comes and talks to them with the Valkyries. Then he leaves and everyone faces their deepest Myrkr.

I'm not very good at this... For me, it helped to read the last few POVs we all did.

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

In my POV, Fen said "I have others to visit tonight", so you guys could do the POVs describing that. :)

What do we do with Inkeri, though? :'(

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

musicspy18

Ok Mickey thank you. I will get started working on that.

:'( #Clev....Ok um...well we can POV as her I guess. We can't lose her character

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

I will try my hardest to POV today!!! Sorry to keep u people waiting!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

bump

• Posted at:

jade.