• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Branch: Ekaterina

tbh a few days ago i had a dream with pokemon and feelings and adventure time in it

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@Ocean, O_O. O_O. o_o.

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Branch: Tomas

Mine are terribly realistic. They actually predict events that will happen in the future.

Like this summer when my friend was at his other TKD school I had two really sad dreams about him, and a dream long before that about me saying goodbye.

In the goodbye dream, we were leaving the school forever. I held out my hand for a handshake but we ended up hugging instead. And that's exactly what happened when I said goodbye in August.

The sad dreams hinted that he was leaving, that something was going to change. And he did leave. Both of us left.

I've been having a lot of dreams about him lately. Really sad dreams. -sigh- I miss him a lot.

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

@Samurai

That has happens to me a lot before. Like, a few days before N.K threatend to bomb Guam, I had this dream we were in Guam and there were nuclear bomb threats. 

So far, I haven't dreamed anything since August...but then again I can never sleep. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@Samurai: -Huggles-

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

snakedancing13

Branch: Janus

I just couldn't stop myself from replying to this when I've got an epic theory to contribute.

Speculative dream facts:

Those super long dreams you have actually only happen in a matter of seconds.

You generally have about 3 to 4 dreams a night.

All Those people in your dreams are actual people you’ve seen in real life. This is because humans can’t forget a face.

Humans are constantly counting everything, constantly noticing patterns.

Your dream is trying to make sense of all the feelings and moments you’ve had today.

Fact time over, here’s my theory:

Super long dreams that happen in the split second before you wake are triggered by noises in real life. These noises remind you of something about your life or something in your life that triggers the dream and it’s length/detail.

The roles of the people you see in your dreams are determined by your impression of them. Innocent bystanders are people you just look over. The villains make you nervous. The people closest to you are often times your friends, so you care about them and worry for their safety.

Because humans are constantly counting things, they see patterns in life they don’t even notice in their conscious mind. This is how our dreams sometimes “predict” the future. Another reason dreams might seem to be predictable I’ve is because they contain our worst fears. If your worst fear is plausible and consistent with reality, it has a greater chance of being realized in reality.

Also, because your mind is trying to make sense of the world and feelings around you, it adds them into your dreams as a way to use the sub-conscious to unwind the mysteries of the day. So all the patterns and feelings and people collide in the anti-reality creating something that could be something you’ve wished for your entire life, or your worst nightmare.

i could go on and in about this, but I won’t because one, I’m doing this on mobile and I have sausages for fingers and two, I don’t want to bore you with my over active imagination.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Will you give all you can give

So that our banner may advance?

Some will fall and some will live

Will you stand up and take your chance?

Front sm

singingwizard28

Branch: Janus

Yesterday night I had a dream which was kind of like three nightmares, one inside another.

First I was having one nightmare and then I 'woke up' but the 'waking up' was part of the dream and so I woke up into the second nightmare and later had a similar transition into the third one.

Wonder if I am still dreaming?

• Posted at:

Just call me 'Invin'

I have all 39 clues

I am:

a Janus

a Madrigal

an Indian

a Clue-hunter

a Gryffindor

a Jedi