Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

PLOT:
After a recent terrorization of the King and Queen, this has made them realize that dark forces may be closer then they appear. So, they assemble a team of some unlikely people. The Head Wizards Apprentice, The Stable Boy, The Princess, The Guard Captain, The Ghost, and The Normal Wizard. However, as the forces get closer and closer, they have some deadly decisions to make. In the process however, they might find that family doesn’t always come to end with blood relatives.

THEIR STORIES:

The Head Wizards Apprentice:
She had always been searching for her family, but she hopes that since she is apprenticed to the Head Wizard, that she might be able to find her family. When she was 6, her family was taken away from her and she got moved to an orphanage, and when the Head Wizard visited the Head Wizard chose her as her apprentice. It had been told that she will become one of two Phoenix Masters. Ever since then, she has been learning how to master every type of magic. She has a secret twin sister. She is a 12 year old female who’s birthday is August 6th, which is the day when the story begins.

The Stable Boy:
He grew up with a good family, and now that he is the stable boy, they are hoping that he can start his own family one day soon. However, he is training to become a guard. He grew up in a normal house with two wizards as parents, and was told that he should hope to even be able to cast a simple spell by the time he was 10. By his 11th birthday, his parents gave up and got him an apprenticeship for a stable boy. He can control a slight bit of magic. It has been told that he is the second Phoenix Keeper. He is a 13 year old male who’s birthday is October 31st

The Princess:
She grew up with her big family in a palace. Since she is next in line for the throne, she is always being lectured on manners. She grew up in the palace with the Head Wizard normally seeing her a few times a day. Ever since then, she has always taken a liking to the Head Wizard’s current apprentice. She is a 16 year old female who’s birthday is January 19th.

The Guard Captain:
He grew up in a foster home and never knew his real parents, but when he became Head Guard, become reunited. Since he is in charge of the princess most of the time, it is become quite common for him to be following her around. He was told to hate magic, all types of it, and doesn’t like the Head Wizard very much, and seems to disapprove of her being around the Head Wizards Apprentice. He is a 20 year old male who’s birthday is May 19th.

The Ghost:
He was the former King until someone killed him. He tends to follow the Head Wizard, Princess, and Guard Captain around and try to give them advice. He has a dislike for magic in all types, but still gets along with the wizards. He can be quite annoying with his advice, but he has a good heart.

The Normal wizard:
She is just a normal teenage wizard who lives in a normal magical house. Most people consider her to be the only normal person in this strange group. She grew up in a normal household and has mastered basic magic. She has a lot of family and she can be strange at times, but is the only sort of normal person in the group. Doesn’t get along that much with the Guard Captain, but does get along with the princess. She is a 15 year old female who’s birthday is on October 3rd.

Rules:
-THIS MUST BE A NEW OC FOR THE STORY THAT I WILL BE DOING THAT IS THIS. SO CREATE A NEW OC.
-All parts of the form must be completed for you to be accepted
-All POV’s must be in third person POV
-BE VERY DETAILED
-POV at least once a week, it’s okay if you get really busy with school or work or vacation but please tell me
-Put “Lani blames the Septimus Heap books for this idea” in other.
-If you read all of this, put in “Anything?” “Namely Marica and namely all the other characters too”

Spells:

SIMPLE SPELLS:
Ice Bomb- Iomb Bce
Freezing- Grfeiezg
Teleportation- Invocerous Serpeneris
Shape-shifting- Coruro Ratectus
Storm- Mtorms
Electrical Energy- Echasi Miserendius

INTERMEDIATE SPELLS:
Ice Energy- Imbesco Elementorous
Fire Energy- Decimello Animorphous
Flight- Levitoatum Tormegris
Resurrection- Shrierio Feliite
Invisibility- Curula Tyregra

ADVANCED SPELLS:
Shadow Energy- Increneus Vexortia
Time-Stopper- Evictortia Demeris
Death- Portesco Bullinio
Healing- Castor Mortise
Elements(All of them. Every single one.)- Stnemele Tnemeles

SPOTS:

Major spots:
The Head Wizard’s Apprentice- Taken by me-Has magic
The Stable Boy-Open-Has a slight bit of magic(Can only do the basic spells.)
The Princess-Saved for Cara-No magic.
The Guard Captain-Open-No magic.
The Ghost-Open-Dead, so no magic.
The Normal Wizard-Open-Has magic(Can do Intermediate spells)

MINOR SPOTS:
-The Head Wizard-Open-Has magic(Can do Advanced spells)-20 and older
-The library manager-Open-No magic-20 and older
-The Phoenix Keeper-Open-Has magic(Can do Intermediate spells)-20 and older
-The Twin Sister-Taken by me-Has magic

FORM:

Name)
-First:
-Middle:
-Last:
Zodiac Sign:
Appearance)
-Hair(Include dyes and normal hair style please!):
-Eye color(Include any thing else that has to do with their eyes, like glasses etc):
-Height:
-Weight:
-Clothing/Style:
-Skin color(Also include texture and any other things, like tatoos or piercings etc):
-Anything else?
Personality)
-Positive Traits:
-Negative Traits:
-Myers-Briggs Personality Type)
-Fears)
-Normal Traits)
Abilities)
-Mental Skills:
-Mental Weaknesses:
-Physical Skills:
-Physical Weaknesses:
-Mental and physical health status:
Crush:
Quirks:
Quotes:
Theme Song:
Anything else I could have possibly missed at all?
Anything?:
POV Color:
Spot:
Other:

My forms:

Name)
-First: Trinity
-Middle: Luanna
-Last: Erikson
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Appearance)
-Hair(Include dyes and normal hair style please!): She has long black hair that seems to constantly be up in a bun, no matter what time. So, of course her hair is normally up in a bun since that makes it easier for her to work. The tips seems to be always shifting from green, to sliver, to blue, to purple, to pink, to red, to gold, then back to green and it starts all over again.
-Eye color(Include any thing else that has to do with their eyes, like glasses etc): She has bright purple eyes that have small gold and blue flecks in the sides. She also wears glasses.
-Height: 5’4
-Weight: 82 Pounds.
-Clothing/Style:
A) Work/Experiments: She wears blue jeans and a old/ripped up/paint splattered t-shirt with a jacket along with tennis-shoes.
B) Normal: She wears red-ish blue-ish robes that reach down to her knees, along with a black t-shirt and black yoga pants. She also wears black boots.
C) Fancy: She wears a blue-ish red-ish dress that is rather long, and she wears black heels. Her hair is down and around her shoulders.
-Skin color(Also include texture and any other things, like tatoos or piercings etc): She has very pale skin that hardly tans in the summer. She has pierced ears. She also has freckles that dot the bridge of her nose.
-Anything else?: She often has dark circles around her eyes. She always has blue and orange painted nails.
Personality)
-Positive Traits: She is very creative and can be quite an artist. She tends to be very positive about the future and the past. She can talk a lot. Always voices her feelings and listens to others. Ver kind and caring towards others, namely when she knows they have been hurting.
-Negative Traits: When she does talk a lot, it tends to lead up to a long period of silence before she will talk. She can be pessimistic about current events, and tends to be self-deprecating. She is sort of a selective mute and hates talking to people she doesn’t know. She has a very short temper.
-Myers-Briggs Personality Type: INFP-T
-Fears: She fears losing her family and friends, since they mean so much to her. She fears not being loved.
-Normal Traits: She can be quite sarcastic, in good ways and bad. Very smart, and can use that for good things or bad things.
Abilities)
-Mental Skills: She is very creative and has an active imagination. Very intelligent and good at deductions and observations. Very good at analyzations. She is very sharp.
-Mental Weaknesses: She can’t do mental math very well. She’s very bad at making friends and getting along with people. Tends to be a bit dark.
-Physical Skills: She is very good with swords and knives. Very fast runner and is quite good at climbing up trees. She is amazing at blending in with camouflage.
-Physical Weaknesses: She can’t sit still for too long at all. Isn’t the best when it comes to weapons like guns. Never sleeps.
-Mental and physical health status: Physical health is very good, and mental health isn’t always the best.
Crush: Possibly the Stable Boy.
Quirks: Her favorite color is either orange or blue. She tends to switch from English to Spanish to English in sentences at random times. She makes funny faces at random moments.
Quotes: “This should come with a label. Warning: Dark forces closer then they appear.” “Never underestimate the anger issues of the short one.” “Ah, logic isn’t always the best idea in this situation, is it?”
Theme Song: Tell Her You Love Her by Echosmith
Dislikes: Loudness, most people, coldness, death.
Anything else I could have possibly missed at all?: She is working on mastering the final level of Magic.
Anything?: Namely Marica and namely the other characters too.
POV Color: This.
Spot: The Head Wizards Apprentice
Other: Lani blames the Septimus Heap books for this idea.

Name)
-First: Taylor
-Middle: Lillian
-Last: Erikson
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Appearance)
-Hair(Include dyes and normal hair style please!): She has long black hair that seems to always be down and around her shoulders. She never dyed her hair ever.
-Eye color(Include any thing else that has to do with their eyes, like glasses etc): She has bright blue piercing eyes with purple and gold flecks.
-Height: 5’3
-Weight: 90 Pounds
-Clothing/Style:
A) Normal: A ripped red sweater, with black leggings and barefoot/black flats.
B) Fancy: She wears a long red dress with black heels and a black satchel.
-Skin color(Also include texture and any other things, like tatoos or piercings etc): She has pale skin that never seems to tan or burn. She too has pierced ears. She normally draws on herself, so there is mostly always ink on her skin.
-Anything else?: She and Trinity look almost identical, minus the eyes and hair.
Personality)
-Positive Traits: She can be very optimistic when she tries. Tends to dwell on the future and not the past. She doesn’t have a lot of positive traits.
-Negative Traits: She is very dark and can come off as mean. Most people think she’s mute, because she never seems to speak at all, no matter who you are. She has more negative traits then positive traits.
-Myers-Briggs Personality Type: INTJ
-Fears: She fears death. She also fears most humans.
-Normal Traits: She can be happy and perky when she wants and also sad and quiet when she wants.
Abilities)
-Mental Skills: She is very quick to spot anything that seems different. Very intelligent. She is very difficult to trick. Loves books.
-Mental Weaknesses: She is slightly ADHD and doesn’t always focus on the exact correct thing.
-Physical Skills: She can run very fast and can climb anything very fast. She is very good at rock climbing. Good with knives.
-Physical Weaknesses: She is only trained with knives. When her adrenaline kicks in she tends to freeze.
-Mental and physical health status: She has a very good physical health status, but a poor mental health status.
Crush: Anyone, but doesn’t think anyone could love someone like her.
Quirks: She often can be found hiding in a book fort. She wears a lot of red for a reason nobody seems to understand.
Quotes: “Ah…the….nope, no I don’t want to know what that is.’” “Stupid people. Always interfering with my trains of thought and making them stop at random stations.”
Theme Song: Warrior by Demi Lovato
Dislikes: Noises, most people, death, war.
Anything else I could have possibly missed at all?: She is the only one who has never been around humans. No one but Trinity knows she exists.
Anything?: Namely Marcia and namely the other characters too.
POV Color: This.
Spot: The Twin sister
Other:

MODS PLEASE PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH ITS ALL FAKE

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

undergroundencoding20

Branch: Ekaterina

Save the normal wizard & the guard captain!

• Posted at:

Yandere

Co-council.Hamilton,sit down.

Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Im going to say one main spot per person so choose which spot you want. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

undergroundencoding20

Oh,ok.Save the normal wizard,then.

• Posted at:

Yandere

Genderfluid

LGBTQ+ Shipper

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Also save head wizard please?

• Posted at:

It’s okay to be a glow stick. 

Sometimes we break before we shine. 

That's why everyone's different, 

Some glow, some don't, 

Some are bent, some are straight. 

But in the end, 

It's always just a glow stick. 

-Cara/Me

Front sm

ravenfairy187

All saved. 

Basically, you can have one main and one minor spot. 

Forms soon please! I know they are long, but I want to start this ASAP

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

NVM on Head Wizard. 

Princess form should be up in a few days. 

• Posted at:

Some glow, some don't, 

But in the end, 

-Cara/Me

Front sm

breakingbrilliant57

Save the Guard CAPTAIN PLZ!

• Posted at:

PSLAM 5:3

A proud Christian 

MY FAVORITE QOUTES: 

~ Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tommorow. 

~ Don't  worry about those who talk behind your back, They're behind you for a reason. 

Front sm

breakingbrilliant57

OK NEVER MIND! I SAW SOMEONE HAD IT ALREAYD! PLZ SAVE A MAJOR SPOT IF POSSIBLE! 

• Posted at:

PSLAM 5:3

A proud Christian 

MY FAVORITE QOUTES: 

~ Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tommorow. 

~ Don't  worry about those who talk behind your back, They're behind you for a reason. 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

@Cara:

Okay. 

@Kaylee:

Sure. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

You can still have the Guard Captain, Yandere unsaved it

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name)

-First: Princess Laina-Rose

-Middle: Elspeth Marin Yuliette

-Last: Of *Insert Kingdom here*

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Appearance)

-Hair(Include dyes and normal hair style please!): Long auburn ringlits with blond highlights. To about her waist. Usually in a bun or ponytail.

-Eye color(Include any thing else that has to do with their eyes, like glasses etc): A soft blue-grey with hints of violet. Framed by long lashes. Thinish eyebrows.

-Height: About 5’2

-Weight: 121

-Clothing/Style: Her style is more sophisticated. Her favourite outfit is a white polo, pink sweater vest, navy mini skirt, white knee highs, navy Mary Janes,

-Skin color(Also include texture and any other things, like tatoos or piercings etc): Has soft pale skin. A scar from her left shoulder to her wrist. A scar on her right hand. Her ears are pierced.

-Anything else? Nope

Personality)

-Positive Traits: Serious, sensitive and kind. Does not like conflict and avoids doing things that will generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Private.
Very well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoys the present moment.
 -Negative Traits: Timid and prone to discouragement. Suggestible and not self-confident. Second-guesses self. Lower energy. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Not aggressive.  Longs for a stabilizing relationship. Can be overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings. Prone to quitting. Fears rejection in relationships, emotionally moody, needy, prone to sadness, dislikes change, indecisive, modest, doubting, prone to laziness. Prone to discontentment, easily disturbed.

-Myers-Briggs Personality Type) ISFP

-Fears) Fears drawing attention to self.  

-Normal Traits) Timid. Fearful, anxious, guarded, not confrontational.Disorganized, easily distracted, prone to confusion. Socially uncomfortable. Quiet.

Abilities)

-Mental Skills: She’s a quick thinker and has exceptional math/science skills.

-Mental Weaknesses: She tends to mentally analyze people and loses her focus alot.

-Physical Skills: She’s good at gymnastics, running, and fighting.

-Physical Weaknesses: She doesn’t have good endurance. She can’t really do weapons fighting.

-Mental and physical health status: She’s depressed, anxious, clyptomatic, and stressed.

Crush: Nope.

Quirks: She twirls her hair alot. Bites nails.

Quotes: “Nope” “Bye”

Theme Song: “The Lonely” by Christina Perri

Dislikes: People. Love. Hurt.

Anything else I could have possibly missed at all? NOPE.

Anything?: Namely Marica and namely all the other characters too

POV Color: This

Spot: Princess

Other: Lani blames the Septimus Heap books for this idea

MODS PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH

• Posted at:

Some glow, some don't, 

But in the end, 

-Cara/Me

Front sm

undergroundencoding20

Name:

First-Leona (Leo)

Middle-Anabelle

Last-Rosen

Zodiac sign:Leo

Apperance

Hair-Long,curly,& black.Shoulder-length & usually down.

Eye color-Hazel,changing colors in the light,framed by long eyelashes.

Height-Around 5'0.

Wieght:180 pounds.

Clothing/style-Her style is comfortable.She's usually wearing a dark green t-shirt,black sweatpants,& no shoes.

Skin color-She's dark-complected,& pretty much covered in freckles.There's a tatoo with "Always" in cursive on her left collarbone.

Anything else?:No.

Personality:

Postive traits:Loyal,able to bounce back from sad things pretty quickly,energetic.Open-minded & adaptable.Optimistic.

Negative traits-Hyperactive,with the attention span of a goldfish.Snappish at times,prone to mouthing off to authority figures.Moderate anger issues & impulsiveness.

MBPT-I don't really know,to be honest.

Fears-Drowining

Normal traits-A free spirit & pretty eccentric.Creative & prone to spacing out or tuning out bits and peices of conversations.

Mental skills-Fast-talker

Physical skills-Sneaking around,running.

Physical weaknesses-She's not very flexible & can't do gymnastics.

Mental & physical health status-Pretty good,actually.She's ADHD,if that counts for anything.

Crush:Nah.

Quirks:Bouncing her leg up & down really fast

• Posted at:

Yandere

Genderfluid

LGBTQ+ Shipper

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Lainia accepted. 

Leona will be accepted when the full form is finished. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

undergroundencoding20

Quotes:"Nah.""Stupid logic,always in my way."

Theme song:So What by Pink or I Like It Loud by Cash Cash

Dislikes:Lightning,being alone for too long,classical music,the Guard Captain.

Anything else I possibly missed at all?:She has a little sister

Anything?:Nameley Marica & nameley all the other characters too

PoV color:This

Spot:The normal wizard

Other:Lani blames the Spetimus Heap books for this idea

• Posted at:

Yandere

Genderfluid

LGBTQ+ Shipper

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Hey I"m doing a vampires rp if you guys wanna join: http://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/299630

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Star Wars Rp!: /339111

Mummy Rp: /339330

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Save stable boy, please!

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

~A forever bitter pre- Dark Ages MBer~

"I say Vol, you say Tron! Vol-?"

"...Vol-tron...?"

So long live the car crash hearts

Cry on the couch and all the poets come to life

Fix me in 45

#Isupportsamegendershipping 

\(o-o)z

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

I tried posting a couple of times, but I'm just gonna wait until the glitch passes to post my form. I've got it saved in my notes.

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"

So long live the car crash hearts

Cry on the couch and all the poets come to life

Fix me in 45

#Isupportsamegendershipping 

\(o-o)z

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Name)

-First: Jules

-Middle: Adin

-Last: Rider

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Appearance)

-Hair: Dark dusky amber-brown, mid neck length, choppy, wavy. Has a small braid in it at all times

-Eye color: Marbled green, lined with thick eyelashes.

-Height: About 5”4

-Weight: 42kg

-Clothing/Style: Usually black jeans with any tank top and a grey sweater tied around his waist, and high-top sneakers. Sometimes, it’s a shirt with shorts and he’s barefoot.

-Skin color: Dark tan

-Anything else? Has a generally feminine appearance, and is slightly curvy.

Personality)

-Positive Traits: Tries to be nice towards everyone, is trustworthy and can keep a secret, will always protect those he cares about

-Negative Traits: Has fluctuating mood swings, can be selfish, isn’t very optimistic

-Myers-Briggs Personality Type: ENFP

-Fears: Fire, being abandoned, being buried alive

-Normal Traits: Humourous, always up for a chat. Curious, witty, sneaky. Loving of family and friends. Tends to choose fight over flight.

Abilities)

-Mental Skills: Is a good judge of character, clever in a fight-or-flight way, has a photographic memory

-Mental Weaknesses: Has trouble forgiving grudges, can be absentminded of personal space, not very mentally resilient

-Physical Skills: Lockpicking, is sneaky and fast, can climb trees with ease, strong for his size, has high stamina, can kick over his head

-Physical Weaknesses: Has to jump a lot to reach things cause of his height, not very good at magic, tends to have shaky hands a lot

-Mental and physical health status: Both a-ok, though it’s worth mentioning that he has synesthesia

Crush: Don’t know

Quirks: Taps on any surface ha can get his hands on, eyes tend to flick around when distracted, hums along to songs as he works

Quotes: “Sure, sunshine” “Race you to _____!” “I’ll actually fight you over this”

Theme Song: She’s My Winona - Fall Out Boy

Likes: Singing, climbing trees, horses, trying out the little magic he knows, rainstorms

Dislikes: Heat, crowds

Anything else I could have possibly missed at all?: Nah

Anything?: Namely Marcia and namely all the other characters too

POV Color: This

Spot: Stable boy

Other: Lani blames the Septimus Heap books for this idea

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧