Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Welcome Vks and Aks.So this is descendants using demigods.

Camp Half Blood=Auradon

Camp Chaos=The Isle of the Lost

Son of Percy=King Ben
Daughter of Annabeth=Audrey
Son of Luke=Chad
Son of Will=Doug
Daughter of Clarisse=Lonnie
Piper=Jane

Legacy of Tartarus=Mal-taken by me
Legacy of Gaea=Evie-Lily
Legacy of Kronos=Jay(male)
Legacy of Aracne=Carlos(male)

Name:Maya

Looks:like mal in d1 but with blond hair that looks like mals in d2 her outfit is black and silver

Personality:smart loyal rebellious thief hacker artist closed off to people unless she really trusts you 

Spot:Legacy of Tartarus

Crush:Son of Percy Jackson

Other:best thief hacker artist fighter her mom is the evilest of them all

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Save Piper and Lonnie

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

it's actually daughter of clarisse and daughter of piper but saved

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Plz save equal youngest equal artist fighter thief hacker best gymnast stealth music deductions plants sewing climbing

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Celadine "Cela" "Cel" "Ella" "Ellie" "Elle" "flower girl"

Looks: Long, extremely thick, soft dark earth brown curls (some golden brown/honey brown streaks here and there. Thick natural grass green streaks starting a few inches from the roots. Usually down or in a braid.) Big bright hazel eyes that are the perfect mix of moss/meadow green and soil/honey brown(a sky blue rim.) She's very very slight and slim, with smooth almost snow white skin, rosy cheeks, a heart shaped face, she's stunningly beautiful(parts of her appearance change during different seasons though. Hair/eye color, how pale she is, etc.) Dresses like Evil in D1, only emerald green instead of blue and there are dull gold flowers/silver leaves on her skirt. And while she will sometimes wear green combat boots, she prefers to be bare foot. Wears a crown of small yellow flowers (greater celadine.)

Personality: Shy, introverted, quiet (for a Vk),sweet, kind, and gentle, but also very sarcastic(often in subtle ways that leave people confused.)  Extremely extremely intelligent, creative, resourceful. Brave, fiercely loyal, extremely extremely stubborn, strong willed, independent, never ever asks for help with anything. Loves nature, seems a little odd to people who haven't known her for long. She's an insomniac (for multiple reasons. 1: She's worried that if she falls asleep she'll never wake up (like her grandmother) and 2: that her mother will control her.)) More in POVs. 

Spot: Legacy of Gaea 

Crush: Son of Will. 

Other: Equal artist fighter thief hacker best gymnast stealth music deductions plants sewing climbing. Geokinesis (earth control, earth awareness, earth manifestation, quicksand generation), ferrokinesis, chlorokinesis, a mild version of her mom's supreme power (it's harder for people to use their powers around her and they aren't as strong near her if they do work.) Her mother is Gaea's daughter and got the powers Cela has+ Gaea's power to control people when they sleep.) 

Are they going to do all the things the Descendants did? The coronation and dance thing? If so I had an idea that if people wanted to describe what their characters were wearing then I could draw it....

Please let this through mods.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Celadine "Cela" "Cel" "Ella" "Ellie" "Elle" "flower girl"

Looks: Long, extremely thick, soft dark earth brown curls (some golden brown/honey brown streaks here and there. Thick natural grass green streaks starting a few inches from the roots. Usually down or in a braid.) Big bright hazel eyes that are the perfect mix of moss/meadow green and soil/honey brown(a sky blue rim.) She's very very slight and slim, with smooth almost snow white skin, rosy cheeks, a heart shaped face, she's stunningly beautiful(parts of her appearance change during different seasons though. Hair/eye color, how pale she is, etc.) Dresses like Evil in D1, only emerald green instead of blue and there are dull gold flowers/silver leaves on her skirt. And while she will sometimes wear green combat boots, she prefers to be bare foot. Wears a crown of small yellow flowers (greater celadine.)

Personality: Shy, introverted, quiet (for a Vk),sweet, kind, and gentle, but also very sarcastic(often in subtle ways that leave people confused.)  Extremely extremely intelligent, creative, resourceful. Brave, fiercely loyal, extremely extremely stubborn, strong willed, independent, never ever asks for help with anything. Loves nature, seems a little odd to people who haven't known her for long. She's an insomniac (for multiple reasons. 1: She's worried that if she falls asleep she'll never wake up (like her grandmother) and 2: that her mother will control her.)) More in POVs. 

Spot: Legacy of Gaea 

Crush: Son of Will. 

Other: Equal artist fighter thief hacker best gymnast stealth music deductions plants sewing climbing. Geokinesis (earth control, earth awareness, earth manifestation, quicksand generation), ferrokinesis, chlorokinesis, a mild version of her mom's supreme power (it's harder for people to use their powers around her and they aren't as strong near her if they do work.) Her mother is Gaea's daughter and got the powers Cela has+ Gaea's power to control people when they sleep.) 

Are they going to do all the things the Descendants did? The coronation and dance thing? If so I had an idea that if people wanted to describe what their characters were wearing then I could draw it....

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Please save son of Percy and Legacy of Kronos. :) (however, if anyone wants to take Kronos, they can have it.)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Name: Cosimia

Looks: She has long black hair that is quite wavy that is senperated into sections of pink, purple, blue, black, green, and silver. Her hair is normally worn in a ponytail or braided bun. Big green/brown eyes that look like Bambi's. About 5'6. She has very pale skin that is covered with bruises and scars. Has glasses. Her arms have long, knifelike scars on them. 

Personality: She's quite shy. Because of her family problems, she doesn't trust easily nor love easily. Very impatient, which never goes well. Speaks quietly. Rebellious. Seems to be fearless, but only people she chooses to know know the real truth. Very smart. Never hopes because of her past. Low self-esteem. Brave. Is quite secretive about everything to new people/people she doesn't know. Mysterious about her past, and other things. She's good at thinking fast on her feet/quick thinker. Loves Broadway. Gets really hyper at times, and when she does, she speaks rapid fire French (How she got the nickname of Lafayette)Is quite ADHD/ADD. Insomniac. Is selectively mute. Never really understood the concept of being happy. Loud noises trigger panic attacks for her. 

Spot: Daughter of Piper

Crush: Carlos

Other: Has charmspeak, emotion reading, amokinesis, always radiates beauty, and is automatically fluent in French. 

Name: Ginger-Rose 

Looks:  Long dirty blond hair with gold and green stripes, blue/grey eyes that look like ice(Look them up), a bit tall for her age, deathly pale, scars all over her body.

Personality:Shy, creative, rebellious, smart, quiet. Is quite a good liar. A very good fighter. Actually a lot like her mum, in the sense of that she can come off as rude and quite mean, but is good at heart. Stubborn, loyal. Can be sweet to her friends. Blunt. There are altogether 4 sides of her: the normal side of her, the quiet/shy/socially awkward part of her, the fighter/rebellious/anger part of her, and the kind/sensitive/caring side of her. However, she tends to refuse help. Incredibly sarcastic. Very ADHD. Tends to stay away from most people.  

Spot: Daughter of Clarisse

Crush: Jay

Other: Actually gets along with the VKs. Has limited necromancy, telumkinesis, odikinesis, limited pyrokinesis, transmutation, and reality warping.

(All of this info was from Riordan wiki)

Mods please please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

No controlling people plz

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Celadine can't control people....... Her mother would be able to control sleeping people if she were off the isle, but Cela can't. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

She won't be though

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

I know.....

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

need elf then we can start

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Right, right, sorry!

Name: Charles "Charlie" "Char" Jackson

Looks: A mini-percy. No joke. Everyone mistakes him for Percy. He has surfer-styled raven hair, sea-green eyes that adapt to look like the nearest body of water(especially scary when it's storming), sun-tanned skin, surfer/skater build, average height, a little muscular.

Personality: He's very accepting, but very sarcastic. Very responsible and over-protective. He's loyal to a fault and won't give up on anyone. He's a bit rebellious at times and will always do what's best for his friends. Despite what some people think, he's actually very clever and can infer (most) things easily and create great battle strategies. He can be a bit immature at times and passive-agressive. He usually has a level head unless something really severe happened to/within his friends and family. His favorite color is blue. (more in POVs)

Spot: Son of Percy/King Ben

Crush: Maya

Other: Best skater, surfer, sword-fighter, pegasus-rider equal thief. The best at all things water-related. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

povs may start

Maya

My friends and I were causing trouble around the camp.Others were basically hiding from us.Not much more we could break though since everything was practically broken.Our food was scraps from Camp Half Blood.Home of the heroes.Like Camp Half Blood we have a protective barrier but we can't use out powers or leave camp.Or so we thought?My mom walked up to me and my friends.Everyone was hiding now."Hi mom"I said."Breaking things that are already broken"she asked."Makes them harder to use for everyone else"I said."Anyway"she said"You four have been chosen to attend Camp Half Blood.""What!?I'm not going to some goody two shoes camp"I said."Darling you're missing the big picture.It's about world domination"she said"You will go and bring me Poseidon's Trident.""What's in it for us"I asked."Hers and Hers thrones on Olympus.With the Trident we could destroy the gods and Half Blood"she said."Fine whatever"I said knowing she wouldn't give up.We each went to go pack our stuff and then headed to the gates of Camp Chaos.Four Pegasi were waiting.I looked at the other three and then to mom.I climbed on to the black one and as soon as everyone was on they took off.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Charlie's POV:

"Yo, mini-boss, what's up?" I heard BlackJack say to me as he flies back to Camp with three of his partners carrying four... half-bloods I had chosen to come stay at our Camp. Everyone thought I was crazy. He comes trotting up to me and I pat his head, secretly feeding him a donut. "Mmmm... you're the best, mini-boss," he told me. "I told you not to call me that," I said but couldn't help but smile. "Whatever you say, min-, Charlie." "I didn't say anything," the head one, Maya, legacy of tartarus, said. "I was talking to BlackJack," I said, nodding to him. "You can talk to horses?" Celadine, legacy of Gaea, asked. "Yes. One of the perks of being the grandson of Poseidon." "Wait, who are you?" the legacy of Kronos asked. "Charles Jackson. Everyone calls me Charlie though," I introduced myself. "Oh, you're the little prince," Maya replied sweetly. I gave her a sweet smile and said, "Sure, you could say that." Her eyes narrowed and I smirked. "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood. Let me show you around. BlackJack, you can go... do whatever you normally do. Tell your friends, too," I address him. He nickers, "Thanks, Char. Good luck around these guys, I don't like 'em very much." "I'll keep that in mind," I replied and he and his friends flew off. I nodded to Camp, "Follow me. I'll show you to your cabins." 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Doing a vampires rp if you guys wanna join: http://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/299630

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

winterfairy70

Celadine's POV:

I almost whimper when the Pegasus takes off. I know it's silly, and I'm not really afraid of heights or anything, but I like to be in contact with the earth. It got fun towards the end though, when the Pegasus swooped down towards the ground and the air blew my hair back. I wrap my arms around it's neck for a second the jump off. The strangest thing happens when my bare feet but the ground though. 

A flower starts to grow. I step away and another one starts. Everywhere my bare feet touch the earth a closer grows.

I look around the ground quickly and step on a rock. Nothing happens. I sigh with relief then look up and realize everyone is staring.

"Um......"

"Way to go flower girl."

I smile sweetly at Maya and pull on my boots.

"Thanks."

I walk over to where the others are standing and Charles turns and walks away, then looks back.

"Come on."

We all follow behind him. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

We followed Charlie to our cabins.They looked similar to the ones at Camp Chaos but less broken and more useful.Just then a girl walked over to us."Hi I'm Lana,Daughter of Annabeth"she said"Charlie's girlfriend."She looked at me."You're the Legacy of Tartarus"she asked"I totally don't blame your grandfather or mother for trying to kill my mom.""And I don't blame yours for trying to kill every monster that exists"I replied."Ok well if there is anything that you need just ask""Aaron"she had cut him off"Ask Aaron."They both walked away and left the boy standing here."Well here is your camp schedule"he said.I took it and read down the list.Goodness Training."Let me guess new class"I asked.He nodded.We each headed into our cabins but later I visited them."Ok I heard there is a new museum in Manhattan.Greek.Has the gods symbol of power on display.We get the trident and break the barrier on Chaos"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Charlie's POV:

"Could you TRY to be friendly, Lana?" I ask her. "Char, she's the legacy of TARTARUS," she replies. "And Uncle Tyson is a Cyclopes, which are known for being evil." "Known for-?" "Polyphemus?" "I see your point. But still. TARTARUS. You couldn't of picked anything... less evil?" "I trust them." "You trust everyone." "Three strikes and they're out." "What if they burn the camp first strike?" "Then one strike their out. Depends on the strike." She sighed, "You are so stubborn." I laughed and she smiled a little. "Just like your father," she finished and gave me a peck on the cheek before running off to class. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

I'm doing a descendants rp if you wanna join: http://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/305668

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Save Arachne & Athena,if you don't mind.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red