Do you have this?

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Branch: Lucian

Fear of failure.

I feel that I have this above all other so-called "fears" of mine. Frankly, I fear failing in general. I think lots of people on here do too. If you feel comfortable with it, I wish to see typed situations of yours where you felt this above many things.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Branch: Tomas

I'm not afraid of failing. We learn from failure. What I AM afraid of is being a disappointment - it's not failing that scares me, it's BEING a failure.

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

In a way, I kind of fear failure. I don't mind failing to do something and having to go back to learn from my mistakes. But I do fear failing to do something and putting someone (or myself) in harms way. And if not in harm's way, in a negative situation.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

jadecat1391

Branch: Ekaterina

My dad always acts like i'm a letdown, so if i fail i'll disappoint him more.

• Posted at:

CATTE

AKA:

The pun master (more than you, LUCINA)

The cat lady

The undertale fangirl

Depressed

Atheist

BISEXUAL

KITTIIIIIIEEEEESSS

Sci-fi

Oreos

Alphdyne

- crisis

會 - opportunity 

They are one in the same. We are the future. We are leaders.

Front sm

yellowdragon597

AH yes. I love talking about fears. It's quite fun. Shall we continue?

o         o

\/\/\/

• Posted at:

Hey, I'm YD597!

I'm Crazy.

I'm Emo.

I'm an Artist.

I'm a Nerd.

I go by tomato to some.

You're trying to fall asleep but you feel like you can run halfway across the world ~agentaqua275 

SALT AND VINEGAR CHIPS ARE AMAZING AND YOU KNOW IT!

I AM Gay

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

I happen to be afraid of disappointing people,among other things.(Such as abandonment & trains.)

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

I don't fear failing. When it comes to personal challenges if I fail I just get back up again. I play the violin and my last teacher  would tell me: "Fake it till you make it." As I violinist I fail everyday when it comes to practicing. I think all musicians do. Just today I couldn't play a measure of music correctly, which was very frustrating considering that I could play it correctly yesterday. But I thankfully did fix what I was doing wrong by playing it over and over. Thinking about failure reminded me of Edison, so I just decided to look up the famous story. Here's a little of how it went. 

"I said: 'Isn't it a shame that with the tremendous amount of work you have done you haven't been able to get any results?' Edison turned on me like a flash, and with a smile replied: 'Results! Why, man, I have gotten lots of results! I know several thousand things that won't work!'"

And he did eventually suceed. Failure is something that happens to everyone. What we have to do is except it, learn from it, and keep moving forward. 

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dogyellow583

yeah, I guess I do. I tell myself I've failed even if it wasn't actually a failure. I have too high of expectations for myself and never can meet them because they are not realistic.

• Posted at:

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me