Front sm

magentamist54

Branch: Lucian

You are a member of the LGBTQ+ community. Your parents decide to send you to a special school called Prembrooke Academy for the LGBTQ+ where you can make friends like you. 

RULES:

Hate the OC, not the member

Non-binary genders are okay

No perfect people

Normal RP rules apply

Don't be rude or argue outside of POVS

You're not accepted until I say you are

Put "glitter tacos" in the other section if you read this

Flaws are neccesary

No best or worst

No youngest unless you pick the lowest age; you can't make other people change their OCs age

FORM:

Name:

Age (12-17):

Appearance (please don't just list hair and eye color, please be use detail):

Personality (detail):

Quirks?:

Skills:

Flaws:

Orientation:

Other

Mine:

Name: Harley Summers

Appearance: Long (down to her waist) dark blond hair with purple streaks, hazel/light brown eyes (the light changes them), has freckles on her nose and strangely enough, by her cheeks, she is quite short (4'10) and slightly overweight, and often wears black band t-shirts and either black or dark blue skinny jeans with black sneakers

Personality: She falls in love easily, and rushes into relationships before considering whether or not she actually likes the person, and falls out of love as quickly as she fell into it. If she genuinely loves you, there's not a whole lot she won't do for you. She doesn't make friends easily, because she has a harsh exterior she developed due to being bullied when she was younger. Once you get to know her, she is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet and is fiercely loyal. She hates being critized, and has no problem yelling at you if you upset her, but she calms down easily, and regrets it. She has a passion for being the best at everything. She is really sensitive and will immediately burst into tears if she sees any type of violence. She can be lazy, but if it's important, she is a hard worker. She is very self-concious of her appearance, the work she does, and the things she finds intersting. She isn't popular and never wants to be; she doesn't like trends and never follows them, but she also doesn't like to stand out in a bad way. She is a huge fan of any of the creative arts: writing, singing, dancing, acting, playing instruments, etc and is very smart.

Quirks: She is a huge goofball and doesn't understand jokes or sarcasm all of the time.

Skills: Is a very quick learner, and is able to memorize random things, such as lines in a script, sheet music, words in foreign languages, and other such things.

Flaws: Looses her temper easily, doesn't have a lot of common sense, is not athletic at all, talks too much.

Orientation: demi-panromantic demi-polysexual

Other: Glitter tacos

Don't forget to have fun! I hope you reply!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me Senti (got my nickname from an rp)

Demi-panromantic demi-polysexual

Taken❤

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Branch: Ekaterina

Boop! This looks good, but I have to juggle ML, Subject Academy, New VKs, AND this if I join!

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

dancingpenguin87

aka LightningDragon270

Branch: Janus

Save my place! I'm busy right now, but this looks fun!!

• Posted at:

I will miss everyone...

Front sm

undergroundencoding20

Save a spot!

• Posted at:

Yandere

Co-council.Hamilton,sit down.

Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Save a spot please

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Save a spot

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

magentamist54

The 4 of you that asked me to save a spot, consider it saved!

• Posted at:

Taken❤

Front sm

undergroundencoding20

Name:Aleja Hano

Apperance:Aleja is tall,with a Hispanic skin tone,choppily-cut chocolate-brown hair,hazel eyes,& she's very freckled.She usually wears hoodies,& either black or grey leggings,along with some olive green converse.

Personality:She's confident to the point of borderline arrogance,prideful,& a natural-born leader.That being said,she's also reckless,impulsive,& she has a rebellious streak.She's very stubborn,& doesn't trust easily.If she does become your friend,she's fiercely loyal.Sarcasam is rampant around her.

Quirks:Her knee bounces up and down at random moments.

Skills:Her confidence is often useful,& she's an extrovert,along with being pretty athletic.

Flaws:She's reckless,impulsive,& often has trouble controlling her temper,along with being smart-mouthed.

Orentation:Demisexual homoromantic

Other:Glitter tacos

• Posted at:

Yandere

Co-council.Hamilton,sit down.

Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: Juliette Elisa VonHarris
Looks: Short silky blond hair with silver, black, and red highlights, pale skin with freckles and a few zits, soft blue grey eyes framed by long curly lashes. Shorter about 4'11. Prettyish. Muscular. Athletic/Smaller build. A white tank with rhinestones forming a heart, a black leather jacket with silver zippers, red black plaid mini skirt with silver accents/threads, black fishnet stockings, black lace up boots, and a silver necklace. 
Personality: Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Loner, avoidant, solitary, private. Can feel uncomfortable around others. Does not like crowds. An observer. A hermit. Interested in understanding and helping people. Creative and smart. Likes esoteric things. Familiar with the dark side. Can feel defective. Ambivalent of the rules. Likes the rain. Strives to live in accordance with a well-developed value system. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually a talented writer. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Can be submissive. Disorganized and prone to quitting. Acts without planning or thinking. Frequently losing things. Disorderly, easily distracted. Not punctual. Not always prepared. Prone to confusion and irresponsibility. Prone to quitting. Prone to lateness. Attracted to sad things and prone to sadness. Prone to feelings of loneliness. Daydreams about people to maintain a sense of closeness. Focus on fantasies. Prone to dreaming about a rescuer. Low self-confidence, emotionally moody. Can be overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings. Wounded at the core. Feels shame. Prone to feeling discouraged. Can sabotage self. Sometimes can't control fearful thoughts. Prone to crying. Prone to regret. Frequently second-guesses self. Can feel victimized. Can be pessimistic.
Quirks:  Bites lip and plays with bracelet when nervous. Loses stuff alot.

Skills: Writing. Sewing. Art. 

Flaws: She's not good with organization and loses stuff alot, she goes to extremes to protect people, and she tends to lash out on people.

Orientation: AroAce

Other: glitter tacos 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

magentamist54

Aleja Hano accepted! 

• Posted at:

Taken❤

Front sm

magentamist54

Juliette Elisa VonHarris accepted! That makes 4 spots saved, and 2 spots accepted.

• Posted at:

Taken❤

Front sm

athleticbear159

Branch: Tomas

please can i be in it

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

чσu ѕhσuld ѕєє mє ín α crσwn

currently obsessed with little mix and billie eilish

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

"try me, beyonce" -mister doctor(it's strange)

rip stan lee