Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Branch: Lucian

So a couple of years ago, I made a SHIELD Academy RP (the first on here, I think), but it died off, of course. So I decided to reboot it and hope it works this time! Note that this takes place right after Winter Soldier, for the sake of simplicity for the plot. As well, I am rebooting my HYDRA Academy RP, which quite possibly could cross over with this RP, so feel free to join both! Just remember to have some way of differentiating your characters :)

R U L E S :

- No godmodding (this means your character must have at least two weaknesses, at least one major. i.e., arrogance, traitorousness, etc.)

- Be nice. All forum rules apply here.

- Do not control others' characters for them. You can include others in your POV of course, but no taking control of others beyond what happens in YOUR character's POV.

- Be appropriate.

T H E  A C A D E M Y :

SHIELD Academy, in an undisclosed location, was founded by Fury to train children to become highly expertised SHIELD agents. There is a group of them that stands out from the rest, and Fury decides to create a new group that responds to any and all situations the Avengers can't take. They do work closely with the Avengers at times, but for the most part, they are an independent organization controlled only by Fury. 

The RP will begin before he comes to the Academy to gather them and bring them into this new project.

All Academy students wear white shirts with the SHIELD logo and dark jeans for their uniform. People have different Hero/Agent uniforms, however.

F O R M S :

Name:

Nickname (optional):

Agent/Hero Name (optional):

Looks:

Typical casual clothing:

Academy Uniform:

Hero/Agent Uniform:

Personality:

Background:

Talents:

Weaknesses:

Trademarks:

M Y  F O R M :

Name: Nyla Storm

Nickname: N, Ny

Agent/Hero Name: Shadow

Looks: Long black hair that's often dyed dark blonde, light amethyst eyes, tall and lithe
Typical casual clothing: light grey jeans, white t-shirt, black hiking boots, gold heart necklace
Academy Uniform: She often wears jewelry even though she isn't supposed to

Hero/Agent Uniform: Black tanktop with black leather vest, black leather pants and grey fingerless gloves. She also has a mask she'll occasionally don if she wants to.
Personality: She is extremely friendly and generally happy, though she can go from happy to threatening in a second, very protective of her friends, and is very mischievous, often pulling pranks on others, and is very sassy.
Background: After SHIELD plucked her from an orphanage, she began training with them. She doesn't know about any of her past before the orphanage, only that she has an older sister somewhere out there.
Talents: hand to hand combat, being a sniper, defensive fighting, she can also sing. She also has visions of the future sometimes.

Weaknesses: She can be too trusting, and can also be quick to turn on a person if she suspects their betrayal first, even without proof of betrayal

Trademarks: Her purple eyes, dramatic makeup sometimes, and weird moments/comments

I can't wait to RP with you!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

N y l a   MBer since 2012 

"Oh, we're all just searching, not knowin' where we're going.

And it makes us nervous, so we try to find a way out.

We're still v a g a b o n d s."

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

please save electricity darkness/death  vibrations and the force

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Mal - There are no specific powers associated with spots. Also, please choose one to two powers.

• Posted at:

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Save a person with pathoelementokinesis

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

different characters 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

kindhydra1

Name: Rashelle Everett

Nickname: Ray (occasionally)

Agent/Hero Name: Phantom

Looks: She has ice blue eyes and naturally long lashes. She's a brunette whose hair naturally falls pretty straight. She is about 5'7" and has killer abs from all the training.

Typical casual clothing: Navy blue pullover and black leggings or jeans with black flats.

Academy Uniform: Just the regular uniform and black sneakers.

Hero/Agent Uniform: She wears a white mask over half of her face (diagonally) and a black robe-like dress. As she moves, it flows up, and because of the length of the dress and the sleeves, the only skin you can see is her face.

Personality: Ray is a very silent person. She doesn't talk much and she doesn't have any friends(at least not any that are trained fighters and about fifteen years older than her). However, she is a hard-working person, and exceptionally skilled. She can come off as emotionless, but that's just how she was trained.

Background: When she was only three, her parents died in a car crash. All she knows is that Fury found her and brought her into the academy. She was the only person there who was so young, but she grew up surrounded by the fighting.

Talents: She's very evasive. As a teleporter, she's honed her skills so that she's basically untouchable. If she needs to, she uses throwing daggers (which she's obviously really good at). Her power is limited in that wherever she teleports must be within eye range (where she is standing being a pivot point), and the farther she teleports, the longer it takes. When she's dodging a punch, she would usually appear a few feet to the side or behind the person because she's learned to do those distances exceptionally fast. Over a couple meters takes roughly three seconds of concentration, a mile could take up to thirty seconds, etc.

Weaknesses: She feels alone and isolated even when she's with people, and she's a bit emotionally unstable, not very good at conveying her emotions. Lonely, doesn't trust easily, has never been formally educated so she isn't 'school smart' or 'book smart'. She also wouldn't fit into regularly society because she has no grasp of pop culture.

Trademarks: She has been known to do something super impressive and then just walk away as if it was nothing or somebody could be watching her train (with like a punching bag or something) and without looking she's throw a knife, give them enough time to look at in in the wall right beside their head, and then appear a foot away from them.

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

forms to come later

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Please save someone with atmotkinesis and electrokinesis. 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I already saved electro cara

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Also save telekinesis

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Please save pathokinesis! :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@Maya: People can have the same powers but whatever.

I'll do Autokinesis. 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

ambersnow38

Bookmark.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Name:Ellie

Nickname (optional):E

Agent/Hero Name (optional):Skyvolt or Quake

Looks:blond hair blue eyes extremely pretty

Typical casual clothing:

Academy Uniform:

Hero/Agent Uniform:either skyes outfit in the show or skyvolt's in liv and maddie

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic 

Background:her uncle is the head of hydra and wants her to join hydra he killed both her parents and was eventually found by shield may and coulson are like parental figures to her and are very protective of her and fury is like her grumpy grandfather she controls electricity and vibrations but the vibrations hurt her because she can't control them yet

Talents:thief hacker artist actress singer dancer combat

Weaknesses:she'll do anything to save the people she cares about not a rule follower

Trademarks:??

Name:Grim

Nickname (optional):none

Agent/Hero Name (optional):Reaper(mainly because of his name and his one power

Looks:black hair green eyes extremely handsome

Typical casual clothing:

Academy Uniform:

Hero/Agent Uniform:

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic inventive

Background:he refuses to talk about it unless he actually trusts you he controls darkness/death

Talents:thief hacker inventing 

Weaknesses:he doesn't trust people easily not a rule follower

Name:Mal

Nickname (optional):M

Agent/Hero Name (optional):

Looks:like mal in d2 with the blond hair and purple tips

Typical casual clothing:

Academy Uniform:

Hero/Agent Uniform:

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic natural leader but doesn't show it

Background:doesn't have one she grew up in shield she has magic/the force

Talents:thief hacking artist combat 

Weaknesses:she doesn't really have any but will protect her friends at ny cost even if it's her life or younger than them 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: Juliette Elisa VonHarris

Nickname: *Jules*. *Eli* *Lissa* *Blondie* 

Agent/Hero Name: Storm Flight 

Looks: Short silky blond hair with silver, black, and red highlights, pale skin with freckles and a few zits, soft blue grey eyes framed by long curly lashes. Shorter about 4'11. Prettyish. Muscular. Athletic/Smaller build. 

Typical Casual Clothing: A white tank with rhinestones forming a heart, a black leather jacket with silver zippers, red black plaid mini skirt with silver accents/threads, black fishnet stockings, black lace up boots, and a silver necklace. 

Academy Uniform: She wears the academy uniform, but she sewed sequins and rhinestones all over it. 

Hero Uniform: A black leotard with sequins on it, black tights with slight sparkles, black mini skirt, black lace up boots, and a black mask. Black fingerless gloves.  

Personality: Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Loner, avoidant, solitary, private. Can feel uncomfortable around others. Does not like crowds. An observer. A hermit. Interested in understanding and helping people. Creative and smart. Likes esoteric things. Familiar with the dark side. Can feel defective. Ambivalent of the rules. Likes the rain. Strives to live in accordance with a well-developed value system. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually a talented writer. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Can be submissive. Disorganized and prone to quitting. Acts without planning or thinking. Frequently losing things. Disorderly, easily distracted. Not punctual. Not always prepared. Prone to confusion and irresponsibility. Prone to quitting. Prone to lateness. Attracted to sad things and prone to sadness. Prone to feelings of loneliness. Daydreams about people to maintain a sense of closeness. Focus on fantasies. Prone to dreaming about a rescuer. Low self-confidence, emotionally moody. Can be overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings. Wounded at the core. Feels shame. Prone to feeling discouraged. Can sabotage self. Sometimes can't control fearful thoughts. Prone to crying. Prone to regret. Frequently second-guesses self. Can feel victimized. Can be pessimistic.

Background: Her dad died when she was two, so her mom had to take care of her. When she was seven her mom remarried to a man who used to work for Hydra. He quit when she found her powers, (atmotkinesis and autokinesis). He got a job at S.H.I.E.L.D. until she was fourteen, when he got a job at a office building. 

Talents: Sewing. Writing. 

Weaknesses: She's not good with organization and loses stuff alot, she goes to extremes to protect people, and she tends to lash out on people. 

Trademarks: Sparkles. Her make up. 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

kindhydra1

bump

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Sorry it's taken so long! Blame school. :P :) 

Name: Myna Daffodil Pace

Nickname: M.D., Doc

Agent/Hero Name: Flower(maybe)

Looks: She has choppy, un-cut dark brown hair that goes down right below her shoulder blades with a golden-yellow streak on the right side with bangs that cover her right eye. Her eyes are a bright yellow that almost look white(it scares a lot of people, so they avoid her) that turn different colors when she is near a person with a REALLY strong emotion(red with anger/hate; pink with love; purple with confusion; green with envy/jealousy; dark blue with sadness; charcoal gray with fear/horror; indigo is calm(more in POVs)) which ALSO unsettles people. Her skin is tan and she is very petite. She's a little short for her age and looks a lot younger than she actually is. She has a three scars: One that goes across the corner of her right eye that's about three to five inches long, one on her right shoulder blade that is about seven to ten inches long, and one on her left upper arm(bicep?) that's four to six inches. She has a very bright smile, but because of her eyes and scars, they think she's evil. 

Typical casual clothing: A white tank-top, a jean skirt with paint splatters on it, black leather boots that go up to her knees, and a black leather jacket from her older brother. She also sometimes has black headphones around her neck or on playing some type of music(has a wide range: from some Rock and Roll to Instrumental to Christian Rock to the 70's-90's to Pop).

Academy Uniform: With the regular uniform, she'll wear a necklace with a white rose charm on it and either the leather jacket or a too-big, soft gray hoodie that has "life is good" written on it.

Hero/Agent Uniform: A charcoal gray long-sleeved shirt, charcoal-gray tights, a red skirt she can move in that goes to her knees, a red headband(sometimes), the black leather jacket with(if it's cold or something or she just wants a touch of drama) a light jacket/hoodie that is gray with the hood up, black leather gloves, and black leather boots that go to her mid-shin. 

Personality: She's very sweet and friendly and innocent. She's often alone, and loves her leather jacket. She won't talk about her scars but is still cheerful. She's a little closed off and is very quiet, but is a great comforter. She's often found outside just enjoying it or in a/her room practicing the violin or fiddle. She has a very quiet voice but around people she really trusts and knows are her friends she can be quiet hyper and excited. She either acts like a little kid or is wise beyond her years. She gets sarcasm, and while she isn't known for it, she can make very snappy comebacks if someone insults her friends. No one really sees her sad, and you can only catch her sad when she doesn't think anyone else is looking. She is also in love with music. (more in POVs.)

Background: Her mom died in childbirth and her father never knew about her until she was 7 years old(he's part of HYDRA). She had a brother that was five years older than her. He practically raised her and was killed by a HYDRA Agent seven years ago trying to protect her. That was the day SHIELD found her and took her in and where she found her powers. She's been training there ever since. 

Talents: She is an amazing cook and is breathtakingly good at the violin and fiddle(fiddle for country songs), though she can't sing at all. She is amazing at one-on-one combat, but her main skill is healing. She is a great doctor and uses her pathokinesis to calm patients. She is a little above average for an artist, but doesn't consider herself good. 

Weaknesses: She's too sweet and gullible. She gets bullied for being too naive and it doesn't help when its her vs. a group, because she can't fight off more than two people. She doesn't use her powers unless absolutely necessary or for the benefit of someone else. She doesn't recognize people as traitors even though it's very obvious, which can get her into trouble. And when she does admit that a person is truly evil or a traitor, you can never gain back her trust. Ever.

Trademarks: Her eyes, her quiet voice, her violin or fiddle(always seems to have it with her(usually in a case)), and her headphones.

(Mods, please let this go through!)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

All- Your characters sound all sound wonderful! Thanks for joining! I am so sorry I haven't been on recently, my life is rather hectic right now and I'm doing my best :P Therefore, I will be checking this RP once or twice a week if I'm lucky. However, please feel free to start RPing! I can start off with a POV, but it will be short. Sorry :)

Elf & Zoey-- I made our characters roommates. I hope that's okay :)

Nyla's POV:

The silence of the rooftop is only broken by the occasional reminders from nocturnal animals that they too are here in the form of chirps and humming noises. I should go back to my dorm, but I don't really want to. I prefer to be myself a lot, to allow my thoughts to organize and settle themselves without the distraction of my two roommates.

Not that they're bad roommates. Rashelle Everett and Myna Pace are nice roommates and even better friends of mine, but I like to slip away from them sometimes to think. 

I rise slowly from my comfortable perch on the edge of the roof, stretching out like a cat on the low wall that is the only protection from falling off the roof. No one is technically allowed up here, but it's also no secret that many students often slip up here alone. As I stretch, I glance down and pause.

A couple of figures are making their way up to the Academy, and I narrow my eyes, making out the forms of Ellie, Juliette, Grim, and Mal. They must be returning from some sort of mission.

One that I didn't know about. And I don't like that.

I quickly head back into the building and cross the seventh floor lobby and lounge, intending to find out what that group was up to. Even though I'm technically only rank as a student here, Coulson and the Avengers have a soft spot for me and let me know what I want to. Before coming here, I was a rather good agent, but Coulson decided I needed some more training. 

"Nyla," a voice calls out. I turn, seeing Juliette behind me. I must have missed her in my haste to find Coulson. "Where are you going?"

"A group just returned from a mission."

"So?" She questions.

"So, there wasn't any mission approved recently."

Her eyes widen slightly.

"Come on," I add. "I want to find out what they were up to."

She nods and follows me as I move to exit the room.

• Posted at:

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Forms tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

um im confused i thought juliette was with the mission people im lost now 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I was with Grim and Ellie in the training room."Come on I know you can do better than that"May said"Again."We went through the same thing trying to take down May."Better but not good enough"she said."Can we be done"Grim asked."No two of you need more training"Coulson said"But we're about to land and you can train more in the Academy."He looked at me and Ellie.He was for some reason extremely protective us two.I was raised her so this was all I knew.Shield was my family.Ellie on the other hand had a similar situation except her uncle is the head of Hydra.Her dad was a Shield agent.One of the best according to Coulson."Cn we at least take a break"Ellie said."Hydra doesn't take breaks"Juliette cut in."And where were you during training"May asked"You were supposed to be here."The jet started descending as May still waited for her answer.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Nyla: Okay! :) 

(and I'm going of ThorLoki/Maddie/Maya's POV for mine, if that's okay. :) 

Myna's POV:

I stared at the ceiling and sighed softly. I was never going to get to sleep at this rate. Careful, not to wake anyone, I got my fiddle out and a few music sheets and quietly slipped out of the room. I roamed the empty halls, looking for the hidden room I had found in my years of wandering here. I opened the door to the hidden room and flipped on the lightswitch so that a dull glow from a once-floursescent light-bulb appeared, casting strange shadows across the room. I always kept a music stand here and placed the sheets there. I opened my case and took out my fiddle and bow. Placing it, I quietly started playing. A minute or two later, I heard a voice say, "What's in here?" and open the door. I stopped and whirled around, frightened. However, it was only Agents Coulson and May along with two girls, a boy, and Juliette. "Oh, hi, Myna," she said. I felt confusion mixed with a little fear and joy from her. But lots of sadness, anger, fear, and confusion from the new kids. Coulson had confusion, calmness, joy, and the tiniest hint of overprotective love while May had confusion, sadness, and calmness. It was a little overwhelming. "Hi, Juliette. S-sorry, guys. I d-didn't think anyone else was up. I c-couldn't sleep, s-so I went down here to practice with my fiddle," I stammered an explanation. A bit of warm, fatherly love got deeper in Coulson. My face was red with embarrasement. "Who are you?" the boy said. "Me? Oh, I'm Myna Pace. May I ask who all of you are?" I replied. "Grim," the boy said. He didn't feel grim. I must have looked confused, because another girl said, "I'm Ellie. And his name is Grim." I smiled, "I see, thank you, Ellie." "Name's Mal," a rebellious looking girl said. I nodded, "It is a pleasure to meet you all." "What song where you playing?" Juliette asked. "Hm? Oh, on my fiddle?" She nodded. "Oh, it was Devil Went Down to Georgia by The Charlie Daniels Band." "We just got here. We were showing them around and hear you're playing so Mal decided to check it out," Coulson explained. I nodded, blushing, "Again, I'm really sorry. Do you need me to leave?" "No, I think you could play for a few more minutes while we show them their rooms," Coulson said. I nodded, "Thank you, Agent Coulson." He ushered all the other kids out and Juliette waved to me. I waved by. "You should get some sleep though. We have lots of training tomorrow. Especially since I'm back," May said. I nodded once. "Of course, Agent May, I wouldn't expect it any other way," I replied with a slight smile. I felt some good humor/slight happiness come from her and smiled a little more. Then, she left. Silently remembering the conversation and gathering all I could about the new kids, I finished the song and did another before going back to my dorm. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

kindhydra1

bump

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Oh, sorry about the confusion! You can ignore my POV if you like.

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

kindhydra1

Sorry it took me so long to POV, I didn't realize it had started. *faceplams* Anyway, the roommates thing sounds great!

Rashelle's POV:

It was late. Not that we had a window in the dorm, but we'd turned off the lights over an hour ago.

Nyla had disappeared to the roof. It may not have technically been allowed, but nobody was going to say anything. The 'teachers' here were pretty slack when it came to those of us who'd been here for years. I remember a lot of faces who've already graduated and I missed them. Sometimes it sucked being only sixteen.

I'd been sleeping when I heard a footstep. I don't know when, but at some point, my body had taught itself to wake up at the sound of footfalls. Sometimes that rather sucked, too.

Fifteen minutes later I was staring up at the ceiling, tapping my fingers over my sheets. There was no way I would sleep without burning some energy.

The next moment, I literally materialized at the door. I'd gotten in the habit of wearing a black tank top and black shorts to bed, so there was no need to change. Instead, I headed towards the training room.

I had turned the last corner to get to the training room when I heard the voices. Just like with the roof, the instructors would let us get away with things like this, but if they caught us, they were obligated to report it.

Before the people rounded the corner into the hallway I was in, I'd reappeared on a beam responsible for holding up the ceiling. Below me, the agents walked by surrounded by three kids I didn't recognize- two girls and a boy.

The boy was around my age, but the two girls were younger. One looked about as old as Myna, the other a bit younger. Silently, I watched them pass.

I was about to drop down when two more figures appeared below me. One of them, I noticed, was Nyla. The other was a girl I believe was named Juliette. Making trouble, are we?

Before you could say 'Mississippi', I was standing a foot on front of them, and they came to a quick halt, startled expressions on their faces.

"Mind telling me what's going on?"

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! :D

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Hey Elf you need to sign up for the vampires rp thing as soon as possible: http://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/299630

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"Culson why do we have to be here"I asked"We were perfectly fine in Shield.""I agree"Ellie said.Grim didn't say much. "Training.Making friends your age"he said."Why people just leave anyway"Grim said.He wasn't wrong.Just then a few other kids came into the room.This couldn't have been more strange."I'm out of here"Grim said before leaving the room.

Grim

I didn't want to be here.I headed for somewhere quiet and away from people.The roof seemed to be the only place so that's where I headed.Only to find another person on the roof.

sorry it's short

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Is this still going? XD Sorry for disappearing.

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Save Empathy!

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

Front sm

elfbulldog81

What should I POV??

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Working on poving 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I'll POV a) when I think of something or b) after Cara POVs. :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Elf: I don't know where we were going with our previous POVs, so maybe a starting POV?

Caramel: Awesome!

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

You want me to start off the RP? :)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

scarletwind66

Name: Blake Wright

Nickname: Whatever people decide to give him.

Agent/Hero Name: Fire Shrike

Looks: Blake is average height and has an average build, though more on the lean side. He is a little muscular. He has dirty blond hair that is a few centimeters above his shoulders and he has light brown eyes.

Typical casual clothing: When he is not in uniform, Blake will wear dark blue jeans, a dark green shirt, a leather jacket, and converse.

Academy Uniform: He just wears the normal academy uniform.

Hero/Agent Uniform: Blake has silver pants, a white shirt with a silver vest, and a tailcoat that has a hood on it. The coat part and the hood is a light blue, and the tails and the cuffs are black. He also has a black mask. 

Personality: Blake is a sarcastic individual. He loves to read and can be found with a book in his spare time. He can hold a conversation, and can be social. Though he has times where he is reserved and wants to be alone.

Background: Blake was taken to SHIELD when he accidentally set a parking lot on fire. Thankfully no one got injured because it was at night. Before the incident, Blake was hoping to become an artist.

Talents: Fighting techniques that focus on speed and pressure points, using his fire magic, shape shifting into a Shrike, playing the trumpet, art(ceramics and sculpting)

Weaknesses: Blake is sensitive to ice/snow/cold magic and is brutally honest.

Trademarks: Rolling his eyes, leather jacket, sarcastic remarks

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Not all who wander are lost~ J.R.R. Tolkein

1 ,