Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Fourteen years ago Elsa had quadruplets, they all had her ice powers, but unknown to everyone, they had extra powers. One had the powers to control light, one could control weather, one had the powers to control fire.  and the other could control darkness. But a prophecy arises stating that one of them will die. Elsa separates the children, giving one to Belle/Adam, giving one to Ariel/Eric, giving another to Dopey, and giving the other one to Aurora/Philip. They grow up like siblings to their adoptive parents children, and when Ben decides to bring VKs to Auradon, all of their powers get revealed, and their true parentage. What happens when the VKs on the Isle escape?

RULES: (Italics must be followed)

No Mary/Gary/NB Sues/Stus

No youngest/best/worst/you get what i mean

No drama outside of POVs. 

Be appropriate

Don't discriminate against people because of orientation/beliefs. 

No powers to those who have none/No powers your parents dont have

SPOTS:

(OCs)

Quads of Elsa: Weather one taken by me. Fire one saved for Lani if she wants it. Light one saved for Lillia if she wants it. Dark one saved for Maya if she wants it. Weather-Belle/Beast. Light-Ariel/Eric. Dark-Aurora/Philip. Fire-Dopey. 

Unlimited Other Descendants. (Daughter of Red Queen, daughter of Ariel, and son of Frollo taken by me)

(Canon Characters)

Ben-OPEN

Lonnie-OPEN

Audrey-OPEN

Doug-OPEN

Jane-OPEN

Mal-Saved for Maya if she wants it.

Evie-OPEN

Jay-OPEN

Carlos-OPEN.

Forms:

(Canon Character Form)

Name:

Parent:

Powers: 

Crush/BF/GF/NBF:

Other: 

(OC form)

Name: 

Parent: 

Powers:

Appearance:

Personality:

Weaknesses: 

Fears:

Skills: 

Crush/BF/GF:

Other: 

My forms will come later. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

dramamoonrise5

Branch: Janus

Save Evie!

• Posted at:

Bubbles

#RememberHurricane

Nothing in life is rocket science. Except rocket science.-Me

Eighth grade, here I come

A Writer, Actress, and Hufflepuff

Miss you Grampy....

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Name:Mal

Parent:Maleficent

Powers: same as her mothers

Crush/BF/GF/NBF:Dating Ben

Other: skilled thief hacker artist fighter

(OC form)

Name: Ellie

Parent: Elsa

Powers:ice/;darkness

Appearance:like elsa 

Personality:smart loyal kind caring sweet but also rebellious sarcastic 

Weaknesses: she can't control her ice powers and is afraid to hurt people

Fears:losing/hurting people she cares for the most

Skills: jack of all trades 

Crush/BF/GF:anyone willing

Other: was born last of the quads

Grim

black hair green eyes extremely handsome hook for hand

Hook

smart loyal rebellious sarcastic 

he's closed off to people and doesn't trust easily

not sure yet but disappointing his father is one of them

sword fighting fighting tracking navigating sailing being captain

anyone willing but won't admit it

he may look like he's rotten on the isle but he doesn't want to be evil  

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Name:  Cosimia

Parent: Elsa

Powers: Ice/fire

Appearance: She has long black hair that is quite wavy that is senperated into sections of pink, purple, blue, black, green, and silver. Her hair is normally worn in a ponytail or braided bun. Big green/brown eyes that look like Bambi's. About 5'6. She has very pale skin that is covered with bruises and scars. Has glasses. Her arms have long, knifelike scars on them. 

Personality: She's quite shy. Because of her family problems, she doesn't trust easily nor love easily. Very impatient, which never goes well. Speaks quietly. Rebellious. Seems to be fearless, but only people she chooses to know know the real truth. Very smart. Never hopes because of her past. Low self-esteem. Brave. Is quite secretive about everything to new people/people she doesn't know. Mysterious about her past, and other things. She's good at thinking fast on her feet/quick thinker. Loves Broadway. Gets really hyper at times, and when she does, she speaks rapid fire French (How she got the nickname of Lafayette)Is quite ADHD/ADD. Insomniac. Is selectively mute. She only speaks her siblings. Oh, and anyone who she must talk to. Has never really understood the concept of being happy. Loud noises trigger panic attacks for her. 

Weaknesses: POVed.

Fears: She appears fearless, but she fears losing her family, and being unloved. 

Skills: POVed.

Crush/BF/GF: Son of Frollo

Other: 

Mods please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

winterfairy70

Please do save the light one. Please also save both blue faries. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

tsunamidragon1384

Branch: Lucian

Save Pocahontas. 

• Posted at:

Jedi Master Artemis!

Currently Writing Surviving 66.

I FLUFFEH  UNICORN

My Gods Not Dead!

Proud Ravenclaw!

Daughter of Hades

Host of Neith

THE CLONE WARS IS BACK!!!!!

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

POVs start after Lillia and i do forms

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Lillian Karalee "Kara" "Anne" "Lily"

Parent: Elsa. Raised by Ariel/Eric. 

Powers: Light/ice. 

Appearance: Long, really thick, soft white-blond hair (sort of wavy. Usually down or in double braids.) Big, brilliant ice/sky blue eyes. She's very very slim, and petite(4'10-ish), with smooth super pale skin, and a heart shaped face. She's quite beautiful, but doesn't really think so. 

Personality: Shy, really really quiet, introverted. Very kind, sweet, and gentle, but can be very sarcastic, rebellious, and very very stubborn. It's pretty much impossible to make her do anything. Extremely extremely intelligent, creative, artistic, brave. Doesn't like to argue but when she's passionate about something she can yell about it until she looses her voice. Protective of the people she cares about. Independent. Never asks for help. More in POVs. 

Weaknesses: Tries to close herself off, but will have times where one thing will happen and she'll just start sobbing. Thinks her powers are useless. Can't control them that well either. Ice responds to her emotions. Doesn't really sleep or eat unless absolutely necessary. 

Fears: Not the dark. She's not at all afraid of the dark. At all. The dark. Loosing/hurting her loved ones, her loved ones hating her. People dying because her power are useless. 

Skills: Art, gymnastics, swimming, climbing, fighting, plant knowledge, pretty much anything she can learn she will. Can hold her breath for a really long time. 

Crush/BF/GF: Anyone willing?

Other: Has allergies(peanuts, treenuts.) 

Name: Silveria "Sil" "Vera" "Fae" "Fairy girl" "AVK" "Pixie" Fae

Parent: The Blue Fairy. 

Powers: Powers over life and death, wish granting, enchantment, light magic. 

Appearance:Long, thick, really soft pale fire red hair (sort of ombre) just past her elbows. Big, shining silver/slate gray eyes. Very slim, a graceful/curvy build, light freckles, snow white skin, she's stunningly beautiful. She has silver wings. Has a silver star shaped birthmark on her right temple. Always in shades of silver/grey. Has a wand(she doesn't really need it, but it's good for focusing magic) usually shoved in/hanging out of her back pocket. 

Personality: The rebellious Ak. She's mischievous, bold, flirtatious, outgoing, sarcastic, sassy, fiery tempered, extremely extremely intelligent, cunning, witty, rebellious, doesn't like being told what she can and can't do, very charismatic, not scared of anything.

Weaknesses: Slight anger issues, a little too passionate, too stubborn. Impulsive. Blunt. Easily bored. Terrible at cooking. 

Fears: The people she cares about being hurt. But pretty much nothing. 

Skills: Singing, theft, fist fighting, maneuvering while flying. Thinks quickly, good at making decisions. 

Crush/BF/GF: Hawthorne. (Secretly)

Other: has a sister named Rose who is pretty much the perfect AK/always in pink. 

Name: Hawthorne "Blueberry boy", "Blue", "little boy blue"(by Silveria.) "Thorne", "Bran" Bran Trinity 

Parent: The blue fairy (Merriweather.)

Powers: Light magic, flight, spell casting, object conjuration, telekinesis, enchantment, gift inducement, and miniaturization.

Appearance: Short(but not super short), thick, wavy jet black hair. Bright blue eyes. He's tall-ish(usually about 5'10. Can shrink down so he's about 3 or so inches), athletically build, but not super muscular. Light skin, extremely handsome.  Usually has his wand tucked behind his ear like a pencil.

Personality: Sarcastic, kind, helpful, polite, sweet, gentle, brave, extremely intelligent.  

Weaknesses: Takes a little too long to think over things. Silveria. OCD. Overprotective of his loved ones. A little too serious. 

Fears: His loved ones dying, has a distrust bordering on fear of chickens (because they're related to dinosaurs.) 

Skills: Thinking things through, one of the few people who can get Silveria to do anything. Plant and some medical knowledge. Cooking. Surprisingly, public speaking. 

Crush/BF/GF: Silveria. 

Other: No. 

Sorry it took a while, hope they're okay 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!