Front sm

tsunamidragon1384

Branch: Lucian

Part 1: 

Cellimas was an amazing pilot.  She could fly almost anywhere in almost anything. So when she had to fly through an asteroid field and reach General Grevious's listening post on Lothal with Wolfe, Frets, homer Warner, and  wasn't scared.

Her mission was simple: reach the and help the republic forces on the planet. Padawan Tano would come help if she could get past the separatist fleet blockading the planet. Master Gallia told me to be careful. "Do not engage Grievious unless you have to." She said. "He is very dangerous and could kill you." "Don't worry, master." Cellimas said. "I'll be fine. "

Cellimas got through the asteroid field with no problem. She landed on Lothal a little away from the post. They got in silently, and the mission was going well until-

"Hello there, youngling." Said General Grevious.

So how do you like it? This story happens in the clone wars, and BEFORE season five, I know some people will go like SPOILER WARNING! so there you go.  Will continue later. Bye!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Jedi Master Artemis!

Currently Writing Surviving 66.

I FLUFFEH  UNICORN

My Gods Not Dead!

Proud Ravenclaw!

Daughter of Hades

Host of Neith

THE CLONE WARS IS BACK!!!!!

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Bump!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

tsunamidragon1384

Bumpy bumpy bump

• Posted at:

Jedi Master Artemis!

I FLUFFEH  UNICORN

My Gods Not Dead!

Proud Ravenclaw!

Daughter of Hades

Host of Neith

Front sm

tsunamidragon1384

Those who watch clone wars know what the SPOILER WARNING is. She was my 4th favorite character in the show

• Posted at:

Jedi Master Artemis!

I FLUFFEH  UNICORN

My Gods Not Dead!

Proud Ravenclaw!

Daughter of Hades

Host of Neith

Front sm

tsunamidragon1384

Part 2: 

Cellimas spun around. General Grevious was at the end of the hallway with battledroids and 4 magnaguards. We slowly backed away as he walked forward with his 4 lightsabers out, spinning.

"Droid poppers!" Yelled Wolfe.

The Clone threw droid poppers at the battle droids as Cellimas ran up to attack Grevious. She tried to lead him away from the clones, but he threw her a few yards away. "Commander!" Warner yelled. 

Grevious turned towards the clones as they started firing at him. He killed Warner and Homer and then hit Wolfe, throwing him a foot before killing Frets. He turned towards Wolfe just before Cellimas got up. She attacked Grevious from behind, leading him away from Wolfe. She went out of the reactor room with Grevious right behind her. 

"Commander!" Yelled wolfe. 

"Go!" Cellimas told him before the door closed.  Grevious swung his lightsaber at her head and she blocked with hers. Cellimas ran away,  and right into R5. "Are-five, run!" She told him as  Grevious came around the corner. They started to run back to the ship, but were met with destroyers. "This was a trap!" Cellimas said. "You are not going anywhere." Said General Grevious. "R5, go tell the council what happend!" She said. R5 made a couple sad beeping sounds. "I know but the only way is if you go tell the council." She said. "Now go to the ship!"

R5 grunted but went to the ship. Cellimas went and cleared the path for him before turning to face Grevious. "You cannot win against me." He said. "We'll see about that." Said  Cellimas. She ran up to fight him. She swung at his hand and he blocked while swing at her face. She dodged it, just as he knocked her lightsaber out of her hand and picked her up by the throat. Cellimas tried to use the force to grab her lightsaber, but General Grevious cut her hand off. "Let's see what the council does when they hear about this." Said Grevious.

R5 saw what was happening and started to come back. "R5, no!" Called Cellimas. out.R5 reluctantly left. Cellimas blacked out.

I would put more, but I have to go.  I might continue later. 

• Posted at:

Jedi Master Artemis!

I FLUFFEH  UNICORN

My Gods Not Dead!

Proud Ravenclaw!

Daughter of Hades

Host of Neith

Front sm

tsunamidragon1384

Part 3:

R5 flew out of the listening post towards the ship and tried to contact Wolfe. All he got was static.

When he reached the ship, he plugged in and started flying towards the battle going on above the planet. He flew to the Republic ships and docked on Obi-wan Kenobi's ship. He ran in and went right to the bridge. Obi wan was having a meeting with the council, Anakin Skywalker, and Ahsoka. He made a series of frantic chirping noises. "What is the meaning of this?" Said Mace Windu. "That's Cellimas' droid" said Ahsoka. "What does this mean?"

"Calm down," said Obi wan. R5 slowly beeped out what happened. "This is not good," said Plo Koon. "We have to rescue her!"Said Ahsoka . "Think of a plan, need to, will we," said Yoda. "I will help." Said Ahsoka. "I will go too." Said Anakin. "So will I." Said Obi wan.

I know I already did one today, but I had to keep going. Writing is so much fun, especially when you're writing about something you love.

• Posted at:

Jedi Master Artemis!

I FLUFFEH  UNICORN

My Gods Not Dead!

Proud Ravenclaw!

Daughter of Hades

Host of Neith

Front sm

tsunamidragon1384

Part 4: 

"So we can't use the same plan we used to rescue master Koth" said Obi-wan, as he, Anakin, Ahsoka, Rex, Wolfe, and Adi Gallia made a plan to rescue Cellimas. "Grevious would suspect it and not go." 

"Then we must think of a new strategy." Said Adi Gallia. "Do we know if she is still even at the listening post?" Said Ahsoka, worrying. "I mean, she could be anywhere right now."

"Our surviellence team has been monitoring the post since R5 came back, so I doubt it," said Anakin. "What if we snuck in, used stealth?"  

"I don't know, sir, "said Rex. "In fact, I'm kind of surprised that we were able to get in in the first place, unless...." He stopped.

"Unless what-"

Just then there was a sudden shaking that caused everyone to fall. 

"General, our shields are down! We need to evacuate!" 

"Everyone, go! Anakin, Ahsoka, get to your fighters! We'll take the twilight and meet you on the planet's surface!"

"I guess we're going to have to start the rescue now!" Said Ahsoka. "That's the plan," said Anakin.

General Grevious was on the listening post. The jedi padawan had been unconscious since her fight with him. He was going to have to wake her up soon to interrogate her. He was growing board. 

He would inform Count Dooku of her capture once he was in orbit. The padawan  would probably be placed in the Citadel. But first, Grevious would set a trap for the other jedi. He had seen the padawans droid get away, which meant they probably already knew. So he would lower the defenses a bit so they could easily get inside. Then he would win.

"Sir!" Said one of the battle droids. "One of the Republic cruisers has been destroyed. Three ships are coming towards the planet." 

"Exelent," said Grevious.  "Send destroyers out to meet them."

Cellimas was in a Separatist cell. She pretended that she was unconscious so that General Grevious wouldn't interrogate her. Her hand- no, her wrist hurt. Grevious had cut her hand off.

She wonder whether or not the council would send help or not. She hoped R5 got away. A part of Cellimas didn't want the council to send help. She didn't want other jedi or clones to risk there lives to rescue her.  She decided to see if they were.

Cellimas reached out in the force. She didn't find anything in the listening post. Good, she thought. Then she reached out farther. Cellimas muffled a gasp. She could sense Master Gallia on the planet, along with Anakin, Ahsoka, and Master Kenobi.  She hoped they had a good plan. Just then General Grevious came into her cell. "Wake her up," Cellimas heard him tell a, magna guard, she guessed, and she was right. An electrical current went through her as she was hit with an electric staff. Cellimas gasped in pain.

"So it looks like you are finally awake," Said Grevious, as he placed back and forth in front of  Cellimas. "Your compassionate friends have come to rescue you." When she didn't respond he said "They cannot save you."

"Maybe," said Cellimas. "But I have hope." 

Grevious laughed. "And where will that hope get you?"

"It keeps me alive," said Cellimas. "And it gives me hope I'll get out of here. He laughed again. "You will never get out of here, and neither will your friends who came to save you." And with that he left the room.

What Cellimas had said was true. Her hope was the only 

thing keeping her alive. Cellimas always had hope. That was how she found her lightsaber crystal on Ilum all those years ago. And that hope stayed with her always.

. I know I was kinda late today, but hope you like it!

(And yes, I'm counting 11:22 p.m. a little late.)

And is there anyone even reading this, I don't know if there is.

• Posted at:

Jedi Master Artemis!

I FLUFFEH  UNICORN

My Gods Not Dead!

Proud Ravenclaw!

Daughter of Hades

Host of Neith

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

Branch: Ekaterina

OMG!!! I luv this story!! You have done an amazing job writhing it, Jano! The only problem i had while reading the story was that I don't understand star Wars that much, but I love the story!

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

#Youcanbeanythingwhenyouread

Front sm

tsunamidragon1384

Yeah, it's a lot easier to understand if you watch the clone wars.

• Posted at:

Jedi Master Artemis!

I FLUFFEH  UNICORN

My Gods Not Dead!

Proud Ravenclaw!

Daughter of Hades

Host of Neith

Front sm

tsunamidragon1384

Quick rundown.

General Grevious: a 4 armed cyborg that has 4 lightsaber, he can spin them both really fast. Has some sort of history with obi wan. (Which I don't know anything about. I just heard obi wan say, "Me and the General have a history."

Ahsoka: Anakins Togruta apprentice.

Adi Gallia: Cellimas'  master. Is on the council.

Cellimas: new human padawan I just created, she didn't exist before.

• Posted at:

Jedi Master Artemis!

I FLUFFEH  UNICORN

My Gods Not Dead!

Proud Ravenclaw!

Daughter of Hades

Host of Neith

Front sm

tsunamidragon1384

sorry I haven't been on.

• Posted at:

Jedi Master Artemis!

I FLUFFEH  UNICORN

My Gods Not Dead!

Proud Ravenclaw!

Daughter of Hades

Host of Neith

Front sm

tsunamidragon1384

Part 5 (I think):

Ahsoka, Anakin, Obi-wan, Adi Gallia, Rex, and Wolfe landed on Lothal. About 3 minutes after they landed, they were attacked by battle droids. They destroyed them easily. 

"So what do we do?" Asked Ahsoka.

"I think we might be able to sneak in. Then we can reach the detention level and find Cellimas," said Anakin. "If she's still alive.

Just then, everyone felt something in the Force. "That was her," said Adi Gallia. 

"Anakin and I will go up and try to distract Grevious. But that might not work, so be ready in case he finds you first."

"Yes master," said Ahsoka. "Let's go. 

I hate fifth grade. I'm so busy I can barely come on.

---Jedi Master Pikachu

• Posted at:

Jedi Master Artemis!

I FLUFFEH  UNICORN

My Gods Not Dead!

Proud Ravenclaw!

Daughter of Hades

Host of Neith

Front sm

tsunamidragon1384

Adi Gallia is tholothian, 

• Posted at:

Jedi Master Artemis!

I FLUFFEH  UNICORN

My Gods Not Dead!

Proud Ravenclaw!

Daughter of Hades

Host of Neith

Front sm

tsunamidragon1384

And the citadCitadel is a big impenetrable prison

• Posted at:

Jedi Master Artemis!

I FLUFFEH  UNICORN

My Gods Not Dead!

Proud Ravenclaw!

Daughter of Hades

Host of Neith

Front sm

arcadecat94

Branch: Janus

Very good! 

• Posted at:

I am Alex.

I love music, arrowverse, and Star Wars.

Front sm

tsunamidragon1384

A/N 

Im sorry I haven't been updating.  I kind of got stuck, and I plan on reebooting, but this time writing the whole thing first. I promise, i will try to update. Also Rebels, season 4 just ended. What on Lothal do you think happend to EzraEzra? Theories?

• Posted at:

Jedi Master Artemis!

I FLUFFEH  UNICORN

My Gods Not Dead!

Proud Ravenclaw!

Daughter of Hades

Host of Neith

Front sm

tsunamidragon1384