breakingbrilliant57

Branch: Lucian

O MY GOD!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

PSLAM 5:3

A proud Christian 

MY FAVORITE QOUTES: 

~ Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tommorow. 

~ Don't  worry about those who talk behind your back, They're behind you for a reason. 

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

And it went over Japan and into the sea. A warning no doubt to the Japanese people.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

(30) Nickname: Rad - 8818

i might not be on very much, I am not working on a book titled Nina Down Under

Front sm

breakingbrilliant57

IKR AND IT MIGHT START WORLD WAR 3! 

• Posted at:

A proud Christian 

MY FAVORITE QOUTES: 

~ Don't  worry about those who talk behind your back, They're behind you for a reason. 

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

I wouldn't be too concerned. WW3 won't break out simply because of a little bout of hysteria between N. Korea and Japan.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

tsunamidragon1384

I talked to father about this, and he says that North korea is just running there mouths. And if the was a war, korea is going to have wasted all its misles bragging. Plus the people the would revolt against there leader before having a war vs the us so we are fine. Plus a missile, well, it could create little waves in Hawaii. That's it.  Wouldn't be able to reach mainland.

• Posted at:

Jedi Master Artemis!

Currently Writing Surviving 66.

I FLUFFEH  UNICORN

My Gods Not Dead!

Proud Ravenclaw!

Daughter of Hades

Host of Neith

THE CLONE WARS IS BACK!!!!!

Front sm

breakingbrilliant57

BUT AMERICA AND JAPAN ARE ALLIES SO IF THEY START A WAR WE WILL BE FORCED TO FIGHT WITH THEM. AGAINST CHINA AND KOREA!

• Posted at:

A proud Christian 

MY FAVORITE QOUTES: 

Front sm

tsunamidragon1384

wait, china too?

• Posted at:

Jedi Master Artemis!

Currently Writing Surviving 66.

I FLUFFEH  UNICORN

My Gods Not Dead!

Proud Ravenclaw!

Daughter of Hades

Host of Neith

THE CLONE WARS IS BACK!!!!!

Front sm

breakingbrilliant57

CHINA IS KOREA'S ALLY! WHICH MEANS IT WOULD LITERALLY BE A WORLD WAR! BECAUSE WE WOULD HAVE TO FIGHT CHINA IF JAPAN AND KOREA STARTED TO FIGHT.

• Posted at:

A proud Christian 

MY FAVORITE QOUTES: 

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Nothing's gonna come from this except some finger wagging. The UN Security Council is going to have an emergency meeting, but at most they'll put more sanctions against North Korea, so there really is no reason to be worried about WW3 breaking out.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

hungrycat1

aka GoldZephyr2

Branch: Janus

China has already stated that they would defend North Korea if it is attacked, but will not join North Korea if they were the aggressors. So a North Korean attack on Japan would not start a war with China. Also, North Korea launches missile tests on a regular basis. There have already been 13 so far this year that we know of. While their boldness in actually launching a missile over Japan is somewhat disturbing, Korea launching missiles is nothing new. Unless they actually launch a missile that lands in another country, it's unlikely to start a war.

• Posted at:

It's the nature of time that the old ways must give in

It's the nature of time that the new ways comes in sin

When the new meets the old, it always ends the ancient ways

And as history told, the old ways go out in a blaze

Front sm

jadecat1391

Branch: Ekaterina

Guys........

North Korea tried to kill us all on mothers day, remember? The missle malfuctioned.

Syria is at war and the U.S. is getting more and more involved

The president is sending more troops to afghanistan

It's getting bad. We need to do something. But what? I don't know. 

I'm a girl going into middle school. I'm supposed to be brave. But I'm not.

I'm scared.

Really, Really scared. 

• Posted at:

CATTE

AKA:

The pun master (more than you, LUCINA)

The cat lady

The undertale fangirl

Depressed

Atheist

BISEXUAL

KITTIIIIIIEEEEESSS

Sci-fi

Oreos

Alphdyne

- crisis

會 - opportunity 

They are one in the same. We are the future. We are leaders.

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

1. Sanctions wouldn't do much because China is pretty much the only one who will trade/sell with N. Korea. Other countries, including the US, send money for humanitarian reasons even though they know that the money never gets to those in need.

2. Pyongyang is practically a sealed off city. They are the military and elite who have everything they want. Food, clothes, job. They owe pretty much everything to their leader, so if they were to rebel against Kim Jong-un they would likely be seen as traitors. N. Korea has had three generations of indoctrination - that is not easily overcome by people whose lives rely on being loyal to the dictator.

Those outside of Pyongyang barely have food and clothes and a place to live. They eat grass and many abandon their children at a young age because it tears them up that they can't feed them. The remaining population are still living in concentration camps. They are also up to the third generation of families born and still living in the camps - along with others who are sent to the camps if someone swipes a kernel of corn from a field or something. It doesn't take much. I've read two books on this by insiders who escaped. Look it up.

3. China stands to lose money if they stop trading with N. Korea. But they also are doing so with their eyes wide open - they aren't stupid about what is going on inside the country. I don't think anybody would begin a war except for N. Korea, therefore we don't have to worry about China. We are allies with them as well. If anybody were to ally with N. Korea, they would do practically all of the fighting because N. Korea would run out of all military supplies in a minute compared to the rest of the developed countries in the world - let alone all of these countries working together against N. Korea. 

4. I also agree that their missiles wouldn't do much and they probably don't have many. Compared to us and other developed countries they wouldn't have the amount or power to do much. They would be wiped off the globe if they started something. Kim Jong-un is said to be crazier than his father and grandfather. But his health also stinks pretty bad from so much overindulgence. 

5. What can we do? As kids (or even adults without political/military power) there isn't much we can do.

---We can try to be informed on the matter because I think that would help us to feel better about things, not worse. That would include learning about the history of N. Korea. I read that in Pyongyang, kids are made to read The Diary of Anne Frank. Not unusual you say? It is because they teach that she and those hiding with her were cowards and fools, etc. whereas we believe the opposite. Just don't buy into the propaganda that some news outlets put out from time to time with photos. Whenever they are let into the country they are always together with leaders and interpreters. They can't go anywhere without them. They go to the things that are put on just for them and can't even get anywhere close to being outside of Pyongyang to see how the rest of the country lives.

---We pray for those in Texas - we need to also pray for safety from N. Korea trying to begin a war by taunting countries. Also, if you are a believer, ask God to give you peace. We can have peace even in the most trying times if we look to him.

George

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

"Fight the good fight

of the faith. Take hold

of the eternal life to which you were called

when you made the good confession

before many witnesses." 

I Timothy 6:12