Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

That's so cool!! Sorry I haven't posted, school started so I haven't been on as much. :P POV after this!!! :D

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Okay!

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Merp

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*sighs* I got the page up. And then guess what hit me? W R I T E R ' S  B L O C K . *bangs head against wall* I am SO SO SO SO SO SORRY. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Some tips, cause I'm avoiding audition prep"

-Ginger's reaction

-Ginger also finding out Josh is alive

-Minette finding out

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*sighs* Again, so sorry. I'm not very good at this writing-human thing, am I? *hits head with book*

Ginger's POV:

I ran into the room with only pants and sneakers with no socks, panting as I had sprinted through the hospital trying to find it. Oh, the things you do for friends-slash-family. I had been at the grocery store because 1) Elizabeth had cravings, 2) she was on bed rest, which meant I had to do everything (I'm not complaining!), and 3) her mood swings were starting to scare me. At one point she would be yelling at the top of her lungs and then she would break down. Over the fact that she had made my coffee wrong. That was two... two-and-a-half weeks ago. The next week she would be put on bedrest. And then I had gotten a text from Minette saying to check in on Cosimia. Nothing quite urgent so I thought: Okay, I'll just finish shopping, go home, tell Lizzy, and then head over. Not fifteen minutes later I check my phone and see ten missed calls from my pregnant wife. I panicked, long story short, and drove so fast I'm surprised that I didn't get, like, ten tickets. No, she was not going into labor. Because when I got back to the house and practically tore it apart trying to find her, she called me again. And explained the situation. I was on fire at the time, which had effectively destroyed my clothes. I had forgotten to wear the fire-proof clothes that day. Silly me. Sleep deprivation, what can you do, right? Anyway, I had pulled on shorts, grabbing my sneakers before sprinting back to the car and driving to the hospital like my life depended on it. So guess who I'm mad at? Cosimia. Guess who I entirely blame? Major Taylor. Guess who's on the verge of a mental break down? Me. Guess who's standing up crying next to Cosimia's bedside? My put-on-bedrest WIFE. I scan the room and find a chair in the corner. I grab it and try not to slam it into the ground beside the bed. "Lizzy. Get in the chair. Please," I say through clenched teeth. She slowly shuffles over and sits down heavily before grabbing my shirt, forcefully pulling me down, and dissolving into tears again. And suddenly I'm all panic again. Just slightly less than before. I pull her into a hug and she cries harder. "Anything new?" I murmured when it had subsided some. She shook her head and I nearly sobbed in relief. It was just emotions which resulted in elements. Thank goodness. Then Lizzy jerked away. "What's wrong?" I asked, frowning slightly, wondering if she was still sad. She looked at me and there was fire in her eyes. Not literally. Just.. figuratively. I backed away slowly, hands up. "What did I do?" I inquired cautiously, hoping she wasn't mad at me. "Not you," she said, face getting angrier and angrier as I backed slowly away. Stupid mood swings making me want to run for my life. She shook her head and ripped out her phone and practically shoved it into my face. I checked the contact: It was Joshua. Okay... why was she showing me their texts? I quickly glance at her and find her glaring at the phone. If looks could kill the phone would have melted into a puddle and then evaporated to hide from her gaze. I gulp quietly and look back at the texts. I see one sent about twenty minutes ago. 

BETH: You cruel, sick, evil thing. You left us and died. Cosimia is in the hospital for the second time in two years and could be dying and its all your fault. The minute I see you in Heaven, I will make sure to slap you. 

Alrighty then. Glad I'm not on her bad side. And didn't die. But what catches my eye is that there was a response. 

JOSH: Slap me all you want.

I froze when I saw it. I felt happy and almost smiled after reading it once. I got angry and slammed my fist into the siding of the bed after looking over it again. I panicked and hyperventilated after reading it for a third time. Oh no. Oh no, ohno,ohno. What if Coz gets worse when she finds out he's alive? What if it was just a trick? What if he actually died on that mission? What if when they all find out that I know, they all hate me. Oh no, what if they banish me? ...What if I get on Elizabeth's bad side? What if I never get to see her or the babies? I plop down on the floor, in shock at the thought. "He's alive," I croak out after a while. 

(Headcanon time:

Elizabeth has different nicknames for different people- She's Lizzy to Ginger, Eliza to Cosimia, and Beth to Josh and the Thieves. 

They don't want to know the genders yet, they want it to be a surprise, so they only know that they have twins.

Ginger froze and then practically bursted with joy after finding out. He went to call everyone he knew. He group texted the Thieves (they were ecstatic), called Cosimia (she immediately rattled off more Musical Character's names), sent off a quick text to Joshua (he didn't know whether or not he ever got the texts he sent), and then went to call his brother Blake before remembering he died.

Ginger also gave quick summaries over text to Joshua after every time something really bad happened to Cos. He never knew whether or not Josh got them. He also sends updates on Lizzy (once a month when they have so-and-so months left, when they went to the doctor, when they got ultrasounds, and when they found out about the twins).

Yeah, so hope you like them!!! And, again, so sorry, I tried to make it long to make up for it!! :/)

(Mods: PLEASE LET THIS GO THROUGH, IT IS ALL F A K E AND FOR THE R P. PLEASE AND THANK YOU.)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

(Thank you for the tips and good luck at/in audition prep!!)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Elizabeth:

"No dip, Sherlock. But he's alive and HE PUT COSIMIA, COSIMIA ANNA ANITHSON WHO WAS HIS FIANCEE INTO THIS POSITION AND I AM GOING TO STRANGLE HIM the minute I see him," I say, as quietly as one can get when you are shouting. Then I see that Felicity, Emma, Rosie, Tony, Katy, Dawn, Sean, Ellie, and Nat are waiting to see her. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I keep forgetting to put "Ginger's POV" and just go right into the POV. XD XD One of these days I'm going to completely forget and everyone'll be like: O_o  XD XD

Ginger's POV:

I sat down in the corner on the floor, putting my elbows on my knees and jamming the palms of my hands into my eyes. My fault, my fault, my fault, I kept thinking. If only I hadn't promised to not tell anyone. My fault, my fault, my fault. Or, I could have just broken the promise and just told Elizabeth, my WIFE, and Cosimia, his FIANCEE. My fault, my fault, my fault. "Ginger?" Elizabeth whispered after she had finished yelling. I reigned in my emotions, they weren't doing anyone any good, and looked up at her. "Everyone's coming," she informed me softly. I stand up, groaning a bit, and took out the car keys. "I need to go," I told her abruptly. She looked startled for a moment before composing herself. "How long?" was all that she asked. I shrugged. "If I'm not here.... call me when Cozzy wakes up or... if Major Taylor shows up... or anyone gets into the hospital," I muttered the last part. She nodded and then gestured for me to get over here. I obeyed. She pulled me into a hug. "You can tell me anything, you know that, right?" she asked hesitantly. I nodded. "Yeah, I know, Liz. It's just a bit harder this time round with Coz here. I don't think I can handle everyone without loosing it. Just gonna cool off for a little while," I whispered back. She nodded as well and when I pulled back she was blinking back tears. I wipe her eyes with my thumb. "Stupid mood swings," she curses. The corner of my mouth lifts up and I give her a kiss before standing up fully. "Not going away forever. Just... for probably the day. Be back with food," I promised her before leaving after hearing her softly saying, "Bye." Everyone was in front of me. "You can go inside. Probably best if only a few of you guys at a time. Small room. I'll be back later," I replied shortly, leaving before a response could be made. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Oh my gosh, I was trying to find this one thread, so I was going through my old posts and stuff and I found this one chat thread between you and I and we were giving each other scenarios and asking Coz/Ginger's reaction to it and I read them and I was like: :O THAT NEEDS TO BE A THING.

Cuz, it was like, what would be their reaction if Ginger and Elizabeth were taking care of Coz because of... yeah and you put in parenthesis: Or the other way around. AND I JUST THOUGHT:

WHAT IF, like, A MONTH AFTER JOSH AND COZ GETS BACK TOGETHER AND EVERYONE IS HAPPY, GINGER JUST. SNAPS. He gets into an argument with Lizzy, he's yelling at everyone (except his children, because they are just babies), and then he STORMS OUT AND GOES TO THE 7/11 TO GET FOOD AND STUFF FOR LIZZY AS A PEACE OFFERING AND ON HIS WAY BACK, HE GETS MUGGED AND ONE GUY HITS HIM IN THE BACK SO HE GOES DOWN AND, like, JOSH AND COZ DRIVE BY AND SEE HIM THERE BECAUSE THEY WERE ON THEIR WAY BECAUSE LIZZY HAD CALLED THEM AND THEY WERE ALL PREPARED TO YELL AT GINGER AND STUFF BUT HE'S JUST, like, LAYING THERE. So, you know, obviously they take him to the hospital. But since Elizabeth NEEDS TO TAKE CARE OF THE BABIES, JOSH AND COZ HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF GINGER ONCE HE GETS OUT. AND LIKE. FEELS. GAH. 

(but there were also some cute, fluffeh ones there that I also wanted to do. XD Here's the address/thing: /287292 )

What do you think???

(Mods, this is all for the story, please let it through. Thanks. :) 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Before I POV-

The song I Hate Everything About You screams angsty Josmia/Hayeffie/Jannah/Neon/Aria

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Elizabeth:

Its good having everyone here. Dawn, Katy, Ellie, Rosevela(A/N She has been lurking around here, probably will get a POV sooner or later), Emma, Felicity, Tony, Seth, even Minette. They walked into the room, all crowding around her. 

Dawn whispers, "She always looked so peaceful with her eyes closed. I have a picture of Ellie and Cozzy asleep in between two shows, and she looks beautiful."

With that though, Cosimia's eyes begin to open. They're dialated, and she looks absolutely terrifed. But i notice a small scratch on her cheek, and I hold her hand as the nurses come in. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! Idk what to POV now..

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Maybe a POV for Minette? Or Ginger running into Josh??

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Hm... Minette's POV could be interesting... wasn't really planning on Ginger running into Josh until Josh and Coz were on okay terms... but... ooooooooooh, that could get interesting! :D 

(sorry for that brief hiatus-y thing for, like, five days. XP Family and school and not plugging in the darn computer. Sorry 'bout that! XP)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Its fine. I just started school yesterday lol its crazy. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Gah! So so so sorry for not posting!!! I won't bore you with reasons why I haven't (writer's block, mainly, though I do have some vague idea about what I'm going to do now) posted/POVed yet, though. However, I do hope that I can get in a POV on here tomorrow!!! :) (It should have something to do with... reunions. >:) *evil laugh* *hacking* *coughing* *clears throat* Yeah, so, look forward to it!)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Its fine! I just accepted the role of Mrs Potts in Beauty and The Beast, so Imma be busy for a bit. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Yaasssss!! Love Mrs. Potts!!! :D (BTW, I'mma try to POV after I send this, and the POV may or may not be in two parts depending on which part I get stuck at. XP)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ginger's POV:

I stared down numbly at the grass between my legs where I am sitting. Where am I sitting? Behind the 7-11 that I usually frequent. Surprisingly, it is actually the half-way point between the house and the hospital. A cold gust of air blows into me and I shiver, reminded why I was going to my house in the first place. A shirt. I needed a shirt. I started to get up, but my old scars protested against rubbing a cement wall. Right. Might need some Vaseline, too. I look up and notice it seems to be almost dark. Jeez... It must have been hours then. My phone vibrates and I take it out, standing up fully, my whole body groaning at the motion. It's Lizzy. I open it up and read over her text.

Your WIFE: Cosimia woke up a few hours ago. The nurse checked on her. She seems fine except for a few scratches but they're going to keep her overnight. Seems that she's mainly just exhausted. Coz fell asleep. Emma was the last one to leave after Minette. Everyone's gone except me. If you wanted to come back.

I sighed. Well. Mind as well. Should probably pick up some food for us if neither of us have eaten. I text her back. 

YOU: Gonna get food for u. Then head over. ETA 15 mins.

And then go 'round the side of the 7-11 and head over and into my car. I drive home and quickly put some Vaseline on my back and grab a shirt before running out of the house again. I go through the drive-thru of a Chick-Fil-A and order Lizzy's usual as well as mine, and then on second thought get an eight count in case Coz was hungry. Or Lizzy. Or me. Someone would eat it. After paying and putting the bag in the passenger seat, I drive back to the hospital. I get out of the car, put my shirt on, get the food, and then walk into the hospital and up to Coz's room. Only to stop. And drop the bag. Because right in front of me, seeming to get ready to go into Cosimia Anna Anithson's room, is Major. Joshua. Taylor. He startles at the sound of the bag dropping on the ground and whips around to look at me. "Ginger," he starts slowly, "You look better." I am astounded by his stupidity. "I. Look. Better?" I hiss, "You're gone for seven months and leave your fiancee with me and my shattered mind, pretending to be dead, and then you. Just. Show up again? Oh no. No no no. You don't, you don't get to do that. No no. No. She was -is- your superior ALONG WITH YOUR FIANCEE! Why didn't you tell her? Or -or -or Lizzy, your co-worker. Why -w -wh- why me? I despise you? Why would you -why would you give me the most important- or, hold on, second most important, because work always comes first, doesn't it?- thing in your life?" "It's because you care about Cos as much as I do. If anything, you would have taken care of her just out of spite. Anyone else would have told her. Or not given a thought to her. That's why I chose you," he explained. I smirked. And snapped. "You. Chose. Me? Me? Really? Me? Why? I hadn't even gotten back from EXILE for TWO WEEKS and you decide to just? What? PICK UP AN UNDERCOVER MISSION AND CHOOSE ONE OF THE MOST BROKEN PEOPLE YOU KNOW TO PICK UP THE PEICES!? THAT WAS REAL CLEVER, MAJOR TAYLOR, REAL CLEVER. THANK YOU FOR THAT. I THANK YOU. LIKE I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH ON MY PLATE. DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO WATCH COSIMIA GET SHUTTLED THROUGH THE HOSPITAL TWICE AND NOT BEING ABLE TO GET OVER YOU!? AND KNOWING THAT I, I COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY MONTHS AND MONTHS UPON MONTHS OF HURT WE COULD HAVE AVOIDED IF YOU JUST TOLD HER!? I KNOW IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE IT, MAJOR TAYLOR, BUT I DO HAVE A CONSCIENCE, BELIEVE IT OR NOT! I HAVE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE AS WELL THAT I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF! MY WIFE HAS TWINS ON THE WAY! AND COS IS GETTING WORSE THAN I EVER WAS! I WAS THIS CLOSE TO SNAPPING, MAJOR TAYLOR, *THIS CLOSE*! AND I AM NOT ALLOWED TO SNAP! NOT WHEN I'M ABOUT TO BE A FATHER OR - OR - OR WHEN I BECOME COSIMIA'S LEGAL GUARDIAN! THAT'S RIGHT. LEGAL GUARDIAN, MAJOR TAYLOR." "Did you talk to Lizzy about it?" he asked, calm as ever. My eyes are on fire at that. And I laugh. Not a real laugh. No. This is nothing to laugh about. But a cold, harsh, broken laugh. "Did I talk to Lizzy about it? You don't get to give out relationship advice, Major Taylor. Not after that little stunt you pulled. You need to get your act together, Major Taylor. Either STAY WITH THE GIRL YOU WANNA MARRY or BREAK IT OFF AND LEAVE!" I shout at him. "Calm down, Sleeping Beauty," he says. Calm down? Really? Like that's ever worked. I clench my hands and they're on fire. "YOU DON'T GET TO TELL ME TO CALL CALM DOWN, TAYLOR! DO YOU HEAR ME? NOT AFTER GIVING ME YOUR JOB OF PROTECTING COZ AS EVERYONE KEEPS LEAVING!" "Leaving? Who's leaving?" "Let's go down the list, shall we? Well, there's the Thieves for starters. And then there is Minette and Charlie but they have their own problems. And there's Coz who I did try to keep safe, Taylor, I really did, okay? But I can't be everywhere at once and she keeps pushing everyone away and a person can only handle so much, alright? And those are the people that are alive!" When did tears start to form. Major Taylor takes a step towards me, and I take a step back. "Who died, Ginger?" he asks softly. "Well, my dad along with the rest of my biological family. You have, apparently. And Coz just keeps chippin' away as well." My voice breaks and I lean against the wall, trying to blink back tears. I slide down the wall and press the palm of my hand to my eyes and laugh again. Not as cold or as harsh, but definitely broken. "Talk about mood swings, huh? I'm almost as bad as Elizabeth," I say dryly. Taylor sits down next to me. "I came close to snapping one too many times, Taylor," I informed him in a soft voice. He shrugged. "Lot on your plate. Seems like everyone was. And Coz already lost it twice. I think you're doing pretty good," he comments. "I did try to help her. I did. I really did," I said softly. Almost desperate. Like I was seven years old again and finally told how my mom passed away. He sighs. "I knew you would," he states simply. 

(And there is the whole thing! If you wanted to POV Cos waking up as Ginger starts screaming and both of the girls listen and then come out, you could do that. :) (MODS, PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH, THIS IS ALL FOR THE P O V / R P AND NONE OF IT IS R E A L!!!)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Okay so like I cried

But ya know

Also Coz knows some stuff about physics, nothing much, but she does like it a lot, so she tests stuff sometimes. 

Coz:

My body looks like a mess. My hair is shifting between a bright pink and the darkest color you can imagine. My skin is bruised, and pale, reminding me that no I haven't taken my iron pills in a few days, I was a bit busy working on some physics theory was a problem. I couldn't see 5 feet in front of me, I had lost my glasses somewhere. 

Darn. 

My hands still had paint on them, from the paint I had spilled in the basement. That was a problem also. 

Eliza's half asleep, fingers barely moving as she texts someone. Everyone's left, Emma leaving last. 

And well, I feel a change in me once Eliza's sleeping. I don't know what it is, but it makes me feel pink. Pink being a good thing. 

Eventually, a nurse comes into wake Elizabeth up, and tells her that visiting hours are over. She leaves, with a kiss on the head and a smile. Leaving me alone. 

I never liked being alone much. Sure, all I had been for a while was alone, but that was for a differnent reason. 

So Josh has to wait until tomorrow cause he was  A BAD PERSON 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Wait, what made you cry? Did my POV make you cry?? *gasps* *whispers:* Have I gained the power of controlling others' emotions as an author? Has it finally been revealed to me? Are you POVing tomorrow or do you want me to POV and then you POV? (Honestly, IDK what to POV if you wanted the latter, but I could try... maybe...) :)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I just. I had a lot of Ginger feels cuz Joshua really did just dump Cosimia on Ginger after he just got back from being tortured for, like, two years. Does something to a guy's mental health. And no one in the Rp seemed to be getting that. I just. I had to rant a bit. :/ *shrugs* 

(P.S. Ginger is gonna be playing matchmaker after everything has settled down between everyone if Josimia isn't a thing by that time. XD Because. Like. I just feel like he needs to be that friend. That one guy that you can't tell what he's feeling but he's also, like, the head of [insert relationship name]'s fanclub. Because character expansion, y'know? So far he's just been a bit sassy/sarcastic and keeping a tight lid on all his emotions. And he needs to have a happy/peculiar side, y'know? Like being a nerd (that was stated earlier).)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

So listening to the Newsies cut songs is like giving me life right now

Cause I'm sick

(But yeah when I can I'll POV for Josmia's reunion. )

And Ginger is a nerd. No wonder him and Coz got along lol

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

XD XD Get well soon!!!

Can't wait for the POV(s?)!! :D

XD XD XD Ikr!? I think that Coz, when she's happy and animated about nerdy stuff, reminds Ginger of his teenage years (y'know, before he went dark. XP).

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! Wait, are you waiting on me to POV??

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Nope, I'm just busy and have rehersal. I need to do it, just. Tiredness and sickness. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Okay. Just confirming. :) Get well soon!!! :D

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!!! Are you okay? *hands over soup and spoon*

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

So I might be able to do a POV soon. I have newsies audions next week, plus dance class and BATB reh. Plus the stress sickness. So maybe. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Okay! I understand... ish. I was stressed out when I did the talent show and I was sick, like, two days (I'm getting better!!).... I'll be waiting (a little im-)patiently for your (hopefully longish and/or emotion-racking???) POV!!! :D *hands soup/spoon and blanket* *huggles* Good luck as well!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

So this is gonna be in third person cause DRAMA:

Cosimia:

Its the day when she's being released from the hospital. They want to keep an eye on her, but she's being released so no suspicsion is aroused. They've given her some sort of medicine, and she's already feeling the effects. She hates it. The medicine makes her tired, makes her feel more numb then she already is.

Then he comes in. 

Cosimia's staring out the window, thinking. She visited Gracie, Joshua's sister. Ever since they found out a way to get her out of the coma using the pendant-the pendant of health, that belonged to Gracie-they had kept an eye on Gracie also. They had talked, talked about the pendants and Joshua and what color to dye hair. 

"How is the Miss Captain Cosimia Anna Anithson doing?" He says. 

Wow, she hates him. She loves him. Hates him. Loves him. 

"She's talking to a ghost. So, not that well." The sarcasm in her voice is unforgiving. 

"I'm not a ghost, Coz. I'm real."

"No you're not. You died. We all saw you die. I saw you die."

"No you didn't. Cosimia, I know you hate me. You're mad. You're upset. But I'm real."

Josh is alive. He is alive. She can't put that idea through her head. Joshua Taylor, the man she had fallen in love with, the man who's sister she had visited, the man who is the reason she is in the hospital, is alive. She looks at the burn scars. He was the reason she did that. The reason she lost control. He was her best friend, her fiance, her lieutenant. What with almost losing Rosie, almost losing Elizabeth, and then losing him. 

You broke my heart and now you show up?" She asks quietly. 

"Yes. Look, Coz, I'm sorry, okay. I had to do this. It was the only way I could protect everyone."

"Joshua Taylor, I thought you were dead. You tore my heart apart. Elizabeth was there, but she could only do so much. Emma, sure, but I didn't want to hurt her like you hurt me. You tore me apart, to the point of where I did this," she says,  showing him the burn scars,"And, furthermore, there were so many nights where all I wanted was just to see you again!"

"Cosimia, I went through the same. I knew it. I just wanted to hear your voice, I wanted to see you." He hugs her, and that's when Elizabeth and Ginger walk in. 

(MODS PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH IT TOOK FOREVER)

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*shrieks* I REMEMBER THAT LINE! I DO! I DO! I REMEMBER IT!!! I MUST GO FIND IT!!! *dives into old threads*

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*slams hand down on desk* I FOUND IT! THIS ADDRESS: /281560 ON PAGE 2!!! *looks through more of them* *gasps* THERE ARE SO MANY IDEAS!!! THAT MUST BE USED!!! AND INCORPORATED!!! I LOVE THEM!!! I'LL TRY TO POV TOMORROW OR ON MONDAY!!!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Honestly I cried writing that

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*hands blanket and tissues* *huggles* T'was a very good POV. I'll try to POV shortly...

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

*takes blanket and tissues* *huggles*

Thanks. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I just sent through a POV and I'm really interested to see Elizabeth's and Cosimia's thoughts and reactions. You might need more of these. *hands over tissues* And no problem, what are writer-friends for?

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv