Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Elizabeth:

Coz had plenty of mother figures. People like Cordelia, or myself. Father figures though....

But never the matter. She was with Tony, Kat, and Dawn. She had her theatre family. The family of the Bird Woman, Chairman, Mrs. Brill, and Mary Poppins, with Jane, and Mrs. Smythe, Mr. Banks, and Katie Nanna. 

Sure, she only had Tony, Kat, and Dawn with her. But sometimes those people were the only ones she needed. The family of Katherine, Medda Larkin, Crutchie, and Davey. 

They would keep her safe, and I knew it. 

Cosimia:

During our watching of Newsies(the movie, not the musical), the doorbell rang. 

Kat went to answer it, and it ended up being Elizabeth and Ginger. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

So, in, like, one or two POVs, do you want to time skip three months and bring Major Taylor back???

• Posted at:

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

At the most, I want to skip two months.

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

It'd almost midnight so i'my watching broadway makeup tutorials

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

XD *shrugs*

*sighs* Also, my POV didn't go through. Summary was: Ginger and Lizzy asked to come in. Coz said yes and said that they could help themselves to tea or coffee. Ginger told Lizzy to save him a seat while he made coffee for himself and green tea for her (after he asked what she wanted and she told him). When he got back, he sat down next to Lizzy and handed her the tea. After a few minutes, she quietly asks him for Cheetos. And Coz says that she ran out of Cheetos. And Ginger groans (playfully) and like the good husband he is, gets up to go to the store (probably a 7-11 or something. XD), and asks if anyone else wants something. Suddenly a bunch of requests are thrown at him and he groans again (semi-playfully) before walking out with the keys to go the store, fully intending to come back with all the food they asked him to get. 

Because #pregnancycravings and #othernormaldailycravings cuz #whynot. 

Also, I said that if you wanted to time skip only as far as two months, I was fine with that. :) 

(MODS, PLEASE LET THIS GO THROUGH!!!)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Okay. 

So Tony asks for hershey's kisses  and some fritos. Kat asks for some crackers, and an pineapple icee. Dawn asks for a bag of Lay's plain chips and an icee.

POV after work. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Okay! :) 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Cosimia:

Having Elizabeth added to our theatre family sorta felt awkward. We were not always the most appropriate, or most quietsest band of kids. 

But we loved each other, so that was good. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ginger's POV:

I get to Cosimia's house and have to teleport inside to avoid the door. "I come bearing gifts!" I call out and suddenly I'm in the spotlight as everyone runs for the food. "Okay, Regular Cheetos, Cheeto Puffs, Mixed Cheetos, and spicy Cheetos for my darling wife because she didn't specify which she was craving," I list as I hand Lizzy the grocery bag full of family-sized bags of the different Cheetos. I was rewarded with a kiss and the biggest smile ever before she sat down in the middle of the couch, bag beside her. I go back to handing out everything. "Hershey's and Fritos for the boy," I announce, handing Tony another grocery bag. "And crackers and a Pineapple Icee for Kat. Lay's Chips and a blue raspberry icee, because she also didn't specify, for Dawn. Coz, I found that tea that you really liked since I noticed you were running low... and I bought Mary Poppins, so we are watching that next," I said that matter-of-factly. Coz runs to put the tea away only to find that I had taken up half the couch with my head on my wife's lap. So she decides it would be a smart idea to run and jump and sit on my legs. I just breathe deeply when the spike of pain hits and smiled slyly at her. Kat sits next to Lizzy and Tony and Dawn lay on the floor. And just this once, despite Major Taylor still pretending to be dead and the rest of my blood family actually dead, while Cozzy is still healing and I'm having doubts about my skills as a dad and having nightmares and Lizzy getting nervous about the delivery, right here right now, surrounded by my family that's still here as well as Cosimia's theater friends, this right here is when I finally feel like the 16-year-old younger brother that was able to lighten up any situation no matter what and played pranks and told puns and jokes and made sarcastic commentary during movies that would make Arri and Blake groan playfully. The boy that wore sunglasses all day because it reminded him of Men in Black, who would nerd out with his very nerdy best friend/sister all day long even if it made all the people on his sports teams stare at him like he was an alien. Even after all I've been through, as the music starts playing and Bert starts describing people during his one-man-band, I feel that boy still thriving inside me as I throw Lizzy's uneaten Cheeto Puffs at Coz when she starts singing in an off-key voice, claiming she's "harmonizing with him". This right here is perfection. 

(Mods, pelase let this through! :) 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Cosimia

While watching Mary Poppins, I begin giggling like mad. 

Ginger asks,"what's so funny Coz?"

I take a deep breath and stare at Tony. 

"A few years ago,we all did Mary Poppins. That's how we met. We did the Mary Poppins musical and stayed in touch. Dawn was the goregous Mary Poppins, with Kat being the sarcastic Mrs. Brill, Tony played the Chairman, and I played the Bird Woman. We have it on videotape, along with us doing Newsies. With Tony as Crutchie, Dawn as Katherine, Kat as Medda, and myself as Hannah. Its rather hysterical."

Tony chimes in with, "And Cosimia and I were dance partners for two songs. Plus we did some pranks, and games backstage."

Ginger gives me the look of "and-I'm-just-finding-out-about-this"

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I'm just gonna put this here:

Mary Poppins:

Dawn: Mary Poppins

Tony: Chairman

Kat: Mrs. Brill

Coz: Bird Woman

Newsies:

Dawn: Katherine

Kat: Medda

Tony: Pulitzer(mostly cause of the Tony-Coz dynamic, Hannah and Pulitzer somewhat have that same dynamic)

Coz: Hannah

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Also when Coz plays Hannah she also plays Smalls and a nun and a Bowery Beauty. 

She had the accent and everything. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

XD That's awesome. Sorry, I just don't know what to POV. XP Any ideas???

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Maybe POV Ginger's reaction to watching the Mary Poppins that they were in. Or Newsies(Hannah's accent is beautiful and Coz can mimic it perfectly so it'd be hysterical)

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Up. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Sorry for waiting so long! Writer's block. But I felt like I had to POV, so here is my awful (hopefully not as bad I think it is) POV.

Ginger's POV:

I almost died. I'm not kidding. I almost died from lack of air from laughing at the group acting out Mary Poppins in the video. Lizzy rolled her eyes with a smirk on her face. "We weren't that bad," Coz protested. "No, no," I gasp, trying to get my laughing under control, but failing, "You guys were great. Best theater performance of Mary Poppins I've seen-" "Ginger, this is the only theater performance of Mary Poppins you've seen." "-Not the point, Lizzy. You guys were great. It's just.. How do I explain this?" I ask myself between breaths, "You all dancing around on stage. I mean, did you see the guy in the background? Every time the person recording goes to the side, there are these two people and the one guy is pretending like he's opera singing all the lyrics and it's so funny." I start cackling and I am honestly starting to scare myself with how much I find this funny. Lizzy looks around and finds the guy I was talking about and then starts to laugh, shaking her head. "Coz," she states, "You gave him the blooper reel I made." It was silent for a moment, the only noise coming from me trying to stop laughing and the video I was watching. Then someone started chuckling. And that got everyone laughing. And they all crowded in to watch the blooper reel. When it stopped, I was wiping tears from my eyes. "I haven't gotten more than three hours of sleep each night for the past three days," I get out as I gasp for breath, "That might have played a factor in why I thought all of this was funny." "Ginger Jackson!" Lizzy practically growled, smacking lightly at my arm. "It's nothing," I say, grinning, "I'm fine. I'll just go to bed early tonight. Promise. Great acting though, guys." Cozzy rolls her eyes, "Gee, thanks, Ginger. So convincing after laughing right through it." "I'm sorry. Sleep deprivation and a blooper reel aren't a good pair if you want me to be quiet. But you guys were good," I tell her with a helpless shrug. 

(Mods, PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH, ALL OF THIS IS F A K E.) (Thank you. :) 

(Also, Lani, I may or may not be able to POV this week. Just a head's up! :)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Cosimia:

I look at Tony, who's in hysterics at the blooper reel, which includes the time Dawn and I talked through a scene cause everyone took too long. 

"Now would be a good time to shut up," I say, 

"Oh! She's bringin out Newsies!" Kat exclaims. 

"Ginger, would you wish to hear the story of Newsies, told by Cosimia and Tony?" Asks Dawn. 

"Yes, definetly!" He says laughing. 

"Well. In Newsies, Cozzy here played Hannah, who was Pulitzer's secretary. Seth, who is my boyfriend, played Pulitzer. In the script, Hannah and Pulitzer are either married or dating, they could choose. So our directors decided that Hannah and Pulitzer were gonna be married. And, to change the script to make it more obvious to the audience, they added in a duet. So Hannah and Pulitzer had a duet that included a dance between the two of them. And Coz had to wear heels. And a black dress. So, there was a lot of falling, and a lot of remarks. Plus, they kiss at the end of the song, and that was interesting. There is a video recording of Newsies also," says Tony. 

"It should be added that the duet was very...extra, as there were parts when I sat on a desk, or when I was lifted onto Seth's shoulders at the end," I add. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ginger's POV:

I hide my face with my hand as I laugh at the description. "So do you want to watch it?" Tony asked. I nod, still laughing. "I have no idea what Newsies about and I don't need to. But let me watch anyway just for the sake of seeing Cosimia attempt a dress and high heels. She wore converse at our wedding!" I chuckled. "Heels are hard!" Coz complains, but there is a smile in her eyes. Lizzy rolls her eyes and shrugs with a grin. "You get used to it after awhile," she comments. They laugh and I calm down a bit. "I'm refilling my coffee. Start it without me but pause it if I'm not back by the time the duet comes on," I instruct them as I get up with an empty coffee mug. "Oh, yes, sir," Coz says in a serious voice accompanied with a mock salute. I roll my eyes. "Oh, good to know that my orders will be followed," I reply dryly and go to the kitchen as the play starts behind me. 

(Sorry I'm so late!!! Hanging out with the family and trying to get through this show (DC's Legends of Tomorrow) to fangirl with a friend over. :) 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

POV tomorrow. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Cosimia:

Its the scene with the horrible, horrible New York accent. 

I mimic myself as I say it, saying, "Folks wanna know, is the trolley comin or am I walkin? No one cares why."

Tony starts laughing.

The scenes go on. Pulitzer pushes Hannah into his desk, Jack screeches, Katherine screeches, Medda is fabulous, everything was hysterical.

Half an hour later, the duet starts.

Hannah,myself starts singing

I never thought I'd fall for someone like you

I never dreamed of a life like this

I was never good at taking orders

But I guess I learned

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Also the duet isn't apart of Newsies, I randomly added it. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Oh my gosh so I just realized how much Coz actually makes sense to play Hannah, cause:

Hannah:

-Sassy

-Sarcastic

-Wears black and white a lot

-Sorpano

-Has an amazing accent

Cosimia:

-Sassy

-Sarcastic

-Wears a lot of black and white

-Sorpano

-Accent(she has a mix of a New York/British accent)

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

XD XD That's funny! And don't worry, I've never seen Newsies, so I didn't notice. XP And so sorry for not posting or POVing or anything!!! What should I POV??? (and do you want to POV the time skip and Cos meeting Josh or do you want me to POV the time skip? Sorry, I'm just really excited for Josh and Ginger to meet again and getting into the argument and GAH. SO EXCITED. SO SORRY.)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Honestly having Ginger's reaction to the duet(I imagine it as being hysterical, cause Coz and Tony are both...interesting as Hannah and Pulitzer)would be funny, and then maybe him and Elizabeth driving home. 

I'll POV the time skip stuff

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Okay! :) POVing right after I post this! :D

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ginger's POV:

"I don't think... I've ever laughed that hard," I gasped between breaths. "Okay, other than it being funny, what did you think?" Coz asked, rolling her eyes, trying to smother a grin. I think about it and then say, "Not bad. You guys could go on Broadway." They all just... stared at me for a second. 

- - - - -  A Total of Two Minutes Later, After Saying Goodbye  - - - - -

"I cannot believe you said they could be on Broadway!" Elizabeth laughed as I started up the engine. "What? Why did everyone find it so funny?" I questioned, half to myself, and started backing out of the driveway. "All of them at some point were on Broadway!" she informed me. I swerved to the side and braked. Needless to say, I was surprised. "WHAT!?" I shouted. Lizzy was wearing an amused face, one hand braced on the dash. "Yeah. I mean, they were the stage crew or the extras, but yeah. You didn't know?" she giggled. "Hon, until a few days ago I didn't know their names." "Coz never told you about her theater group?" "The Musicals? Couldn't get her to stop. The people? They were so secret it was like saying "Nee" or "Voldemort". Stop giving me that look, Lizzy. Yes, I was a nerd in my teenage and childhood years." She laughed at that. 

(There, how was that?)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Elizabeth:

"Anyways, she practically grew up with them. Tony was the first boy she brought home. Turns out he's gay and they needed to practice a dance. They're both the clumsiest people around. Ellie, who you didn't meet, was her best friend. They loved each other, and had a ton of pre-show rituals that made no sense. Katy was practically Cozzy's protector. She loved her, and they were an amazing duo. Dawn, she was one of the first people Cosimia fell in love with. They became the best friends. They all helped her anxiety, and they love her. But they've all been on Broadway, as has Coz. There's a reason she's never mentioned Phantom, and that's cause she played Christine. 

Cosimia:

Eventually, they all left, and I fell asleep on the couch. 

-Time skip 2 months-

It had been two months. It was the new year. Elizabeth was on bed rest, and I had sort of cut off contact with everyone. 

But with that, I realized Josh was really and truly dead. 

I cried myself to sleeo that night. I really did. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! so you know that I am aware that I NEED to POV but Writer's Block is like my best friend right now, so there's that. :/ Might do a short Minette POV... Hm... 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Well we just timeskipped

So my next Elizabeth POV will be her calling Coz's theatre peps and then going to check on her

Long story short Coz is...not in a good state of mind right now

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Okay! :) 

Minette's POV:

I knocked on the door to Cosimia's house and then let myself in -I had keys- and called out to her. "Cosimia? Are you home, dear?" I asked. I heard some muffled crying and instantly I was filled with dread. "Cos? It's me, Minette," I called again and I slowly made my way through the house, checking the kitchen and counting the knife board. I let out a sigh of relief, a small one, and continued to make my way. I stopped outside her closed bedroom door and lightly rapped on it with my knuckles. The sobbing stopped. "Cosimia? It's Minette. I'm coming in now," I told her softly before slowly opening the door. The scene before me broke my heart. Cosimia, in one of Major Joshua Taylor's shirts, was in a little... cove of blankets, hair askew, and bawling her heart out. I immediately sat down on the bed beside her and pulled her into a hug. She just cried harder. I sighed and kissed her head. "I know, darling. I know it's hard when the person you love most isn't there. I understand," I said to her soothingly as I softly stroked her hair. After a few minutes, it subsided enough that she was able to get out a few words. "Hm?" I asked when she mumbled something into my shirt. She detached herself from me to say, "He's never coming back," only for her eyes to water more and start crying again. I sighed and hugged her again and replied. "No, I don't suspect he will. And if he ever does, he better have a dang good reason for putting you through this. But give him a good smack on the face first. I'm sorry you had to go through this at such a young age. But going through it alone is worse, Cosimia. You have all these people ready to help, you shouldn't push them away. Elizabeth, Ginger, Charlie, Jake... they're all worried about you Cos. Now Major Joshua might not be alive, but you are. And I know he would want you to move on and live your life. It's okay to feel sad... but surrounding yourself with people who love you will help you feel better. Call someone, alright?" She nodded, her crying had stopped. Cosimia pulled back from me, trying to dry her eyes. "Cos?" I whispered. She stopped trying, looking down instead. I gently lifted her chin so that her eyes, red from crying, would meet my own. "Promise me you'll reach out to someone," I said to her. She looked at me and we gazed at each other for a minute before she nodded, dropping her gaze. "I promise," she whispered in a raspy voice from crying. I nodded as well, satisfied. "Good," I stated, standing up, "Now I'm going to make you some tea, then I have to go continue my errands." "What made you come?" she questioned before I was out the door. I smacked my forehead. "Right! Right," I exclaimed and grabbed my bag off the counter, rummaging around for the letter. By the time I had found it, she had grabbed a blanket and put it around her shoulders before shuffling out to the kitchen. I handed it to her before going to put the kettle on. "What is it?" she inquired, looking at both sides of it. "An inivitation. Jacob's birthday is in two months and I was making sure I didn't forget to invite you," I replied calmly. "He's having a party?" "Not exactly. The only people I had planned on inviting was you and the Jackson's, if they're well enough, since it'll be a month after their baby's born," I informed her. She nodded numbly and I went back to fixing her tea. I worked in silence and before I knew it, the tea was finished. I gave her the cup all fixed with her favorites and pressed a kiss on her forehead. "Now I really must go. You have mine and the house's phone number if you need me or Charlie or Jacob. I assume you know where your own phone is and I know that you, at the very least, have Elizabeth's contact information on there," I said, reminding her of her promise as I walked towards the door. "Bye, Cosimia. I hope to be seeing you soon." I waved before leaving her house.

Hope it was okay!! :) 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

"I assume you know where your own phone is" lol. 

Elizabeth:

So I had sort of lost contact with Cosimia, being busy with the baby stuff and Ginger. But she had seemed well enough to be by herself, and I trusted her. This wasn't like when she was 12.

Then Minette called. So I decided that Cosimia needed someone to check on her again, I highly doubted she needed help but she would hopefully appreciate it. 

Cosimia:

I was caught up in my emotions, again. There's ice and water and darkness and electricity and acid and hydrogen and pressure and radiation and I'm feeling bad. 

I pass out. 

Elizabeth: 

I find Cozzy passed out on her bed, with a burn mark on her hand, ice covering her arms, a cloud of darkness, electricity going haywire, holes in her blanket/her other hand, hydrogen in a puddle, plus an ridiculous ammount of pressure and radiation smelling horrible.

I pick her up, feeling for a pulse. A faint one, but a pulse. 

So I get in the car and drive to the hospital, getting in immediately. 

I call Ginger, Minette,Felicity, Emma, anyone.

The last thing I do is I text Joshua.

You cruel, sick, evil thing. You left us and died. Cosimia is in the hospital for the second time in two years and could be dying and its all your fault. The minute I see you in Heaven, I will make sure to slap you. 

But I hear my phone beep. 

Slap me all you want. 

Josh is now back, Coz is in the hospital, etc.

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

OOOOOOH MY GOSH, BEST ENTRANCE EVERRRRR!!!!! "Slap me all you want" :O :O :O I GOT CHIIIILLLLSSSS!!! Will try to POV Ginger's response (which will be part funny(to us), part mad, and part sad (maybe)) after (my first day of) school tomorrow!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

This is like the time I watched Newsies  with my brother and he looked me in the eye and said "hurt Crutchie"

Only  replace Crutchie with Gingia

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

So I'm trying to maybe convince a friend to go as like Katherine or Medda from Newsies

Cause I'm going as Hannah lol

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ha! XD I was trying to convince my mom to get my dad to dress up as Davros and for my baby sister to be dressed up as a Dalek (since my dad doesn't really do Halloween, he just let's my mom dress him up a little bit. XD), but she couldn't because my sister was going as Supergirl. (maybe in the future, though! XD) POV AFTER HOMEWORK!!!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I have to wear heels XD. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

XD I'm either going as... Hela, I think, (if my younger brother is Thor) or Snow White from Mirror Mirror (her fight outfit is awesome!!!).

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Yes her outfit is amazing!!

My costume as Hannah consists of a white button up, black and white high necked long sleeves, a skirt, dance shorts, and heels.

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 8 , , 10