Front sm

dragonfangs4933

Branch: Tomas

can i drop in with you two?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi.I'm Lena. I Live In NC. call me Athena.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

@Lena

This is a private RP for Elf and I...so no, sorry. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

dragonfangs4933

Branch: Tomas

@Lani

Whatever you say. 

• Posted at:

Hi.I'm Lena. I Live In NC. call me Athena.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Idea:

So Ginger thinks he's done with Arribella. No more thoughts nothing. 

Until little 4 year old Peggy comes up to him and tells him about her imaginary friend. Her imaginary friend is sarcastic, and brave, with blood on her chest. 

Thats when he knows Arri isn't done with him. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

OoH fUdGeSiClEs!!!! THAT IS AMAZINGNESS AND BEAUTY AND I AM DOING A SHORT POV RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I AM SO HYPED UP RIGHT NOW!!!!

Ginger's POV:

I stood in the doorway with my hands in my pockets and looked on as Jake fixed a hat on Cosimia. Had to fix the eye-patch, too. Because one must do these things before fighting each other to the (play) death. Minette walks over and leans opposite of me before handing me a cup of coffee. "Thanks," I say and take a sip. She nods with a smile on her face, before tracking my view. "Ah, funny little handfuls, aren't they?" she comments. "Definitely handfuls," I agree. She chuckles before sipping at her own cup. "Daddy, Daddy! Come here! Come here! Cozzy doesn't think that I really know pirates!" Jake shreaks. "Ah, that is my cue. If you'll excuse me, Elizabeth," Charlie says. There's a thump of what sounds like a cane and I move out of the door to make way for him. Minette gives him a quick peck and he smiles and continues to the voice of his son. That's when I see that he's using a sword in a scabbard as a cane. Well. I have seen weirder.

OkAY SO I HAD AN IDEA: WHAT IF ELIZABETH IS PREGNANT IN THIS. AND SHE TELLS GINGER REALLY SOON. AND GINGER STARTS FREAKING OUT. CUZ HE NEVER REALLY HAD A DAD. AND HE'S SUPER WORRIED AND EVERYTHING. BUT AT THE SAME TIME, HE'S SUPER EXCITED. BECAUSE IT'S A SMALL HUMAN THAT'S HIS. AND ONCE COSIMIA FINDS OUT SHE GETS SUPER EXCITED AS WELL. AND STARTS COMING UP WITH MUSICAL-RELATED NAMES. AND GINGER'S LIKE: YOU ARE NOT NAMIN' MY CHILD OFF OF SOME FICTIONAL DUDE. And, no, Cosimia, HAMILTON DOES NOT COUNT. But then ELIZABETH gets on board and Ginger is like: FINE, BUT ONLY THE FIRST NAME. I CALL GIVING THEM THE MIDDLE NAME. AND THEN THEY FIND OUT IT'S A GIRL AND GINGER'S LIKE STILL SUPER STRESSED AND SUPER EXCITED.

AND STUFF.

Yeah, that's my idea. When is Joshua coming back? Or is he not? Cuz I kind of want to see that......

• Posted at:

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

NotBad

QUOTE:

"LoveUrEnemies&Pray4ThoseWhoPersecuteU"

Matt5:43-44

SONG:

"NvrGonaLetUDown"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

It was based off a Heathers thing. Cause Heathers. 

OH MY GOSH YES. THE FIRST NAME COZ SUGGESTS IS HEATHER. THEN VERONICA. THEN ELIZA. THEN PEGGY(so basically Peggy and Emma are twins and so yeah). 

And Josh will come back within the next couple of POVs. 

What happens is that so a few months pass, and then its new years. Coz has sort of cut off contact with people, and her power control is getting worse. She ends up in the hospital again. 

Then Josh comes back. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

It was based off a Heathers thing. Cause Heathers. 

OH MY GOSH YES. THE FIRST NAME COZ SUGGESTS IS HEATHER. THEN VERONICA. THEN ELIZA. THEN PEGGY(so basically Peggy and Emma are twins and so yeah). 

And Josh will come back within the next couple of POVs. 

What happens is that so a few months pass, and then its new years. Coz has sort of cut off contact with people, and her power control is getting worse. She ends up in the hospital again. 

Then Josh comes back. 

I will POV after 3. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I am SO EXCITED!!!! GAHH!!!! (by Peggy and Emma, do you mean Glizabeth's kids??? *gasp* THAT WOULD BE AMAZING. GINGER COULD NAME ONE AND ELIZABETH COULD NAME THE OTHER!!!)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

NotBad

QUOTE:

SONG:

"NvrGonaLetUDown"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

NotBad

QUOTE:

SONG:

"NvrGonaLetUDown"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Elizabeth:

Coz did have a way with kids that made them love her. Wether it was the eyes or hair, I didn't know. Or the singing voice. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I'll try to POV tomorrow!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

NotBad

QUOTE:

SONG:

"NvrGonaLetUDown"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Yeah sorry for the short POV but I couldn't think of a lot

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

We could do the Elizabeth-is-pregnant thing? Or we could do the The-General-is-dead-and-we-need-to-tell-his-kin-which-only-consists-of-Ginger-now thing? Which should we do first??? I kind of want to do the second first and then, like, a week later, after the funeral or something, Elizabeth tells him she's pregnant to cheer him up and then he gets super excited and worried at the same time and then two days later JOSH SHOWS UP. But if you wanted to do something else, I'm cool with that, I'm just trying to think of something to POV.... (and I wasn't on today, and I don't think yesterday either, so that's why I didn't POV the past one or two days.)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

NotBad

QUOTE:

SONG:

"NvrGonaLetUDown"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

So this is what I was thinking:

So a few hours later, they all go home. Then Elizabeth announces she's pregnant. Its going well. 

Then 6 months later, its been okay ish. Elizabeth is 6 months pregnant, and her and Ginger are excited. 

Coz has moved back into her own house and Elizabeth and Ginger are at their own house. She's really cut off contact this time, with Elizabeth and Ginger not having heard from her in over two months. 

She's really feeling down, partially cause she can't control her powers, and partially cause her nightmares have started up again and she's up until 4 in the morning. 

She texts Elizabeth an onmious message at 4 in the morning, and Elizabeth sees it immediately and sorta freaks out. She wakes up Ginger. 

They drive over to Cosimia's place, just like last time and find her unconsicous with a healing scar on her stomach(Lizzy see's and is like ??????)They take her to the hospital. 

Then, two days later, Josh shows up. Him and Coz make up and decide to really get engaged. The rest of the Thieves and Elizabeth and Ginger find out, and both Elizabeth and Ginger threaten to kill him. 

A few months later, Peggy and Emma are born and Coz and Josh are about to get married. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

So, I've been trying to get this rant/idea thing to go through for the past couple days, just fyi so you don't think I abandoned this again. :) (MODS, PLEASE LET IT GO THROUGH!!!)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

NotBad

QUOTE:

SONG:

"NvrGonaLetUDown"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

MERUP

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ooh, I like that. But, what about two months before the 6-month mark, Ginger gets the news about his dad (cuz I just reeeeeeeeealllllllyyyy want to do that storyline), so that something happens during the time before Josh getting back. It could be around two to four POVs (I do one, you do another, and then I may or may not do another after that). And I kind of want Ginger to find out that Josh just SHOWED UP AGAIN, like, the day after Josh comes back, Ginger meets up with Coz and he just pulls him outside and yells at him by explaining how difficult it is to see Coz mourning but not wanting to blow his cover and gosh dang it, Josh, Ginger has feelings and nightmares, too, and he has a wife and an unborn baby to think about, too, and he's like: you have got to get your act together Josh, because I was *THIS* CLOSE TO SNAPPING and I am not ALLOWED TO SNAP when I am ACTING AS A GUARDIAN TO COZ, MY WIFE, AND MY KID(S), and if you pull a stunt like this again I PROMISE YOU I AM GOING TO TELL COZ RIGHT BEFORE YOU LEAVE SO THAT THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. And I just really want Ginger and Josh to end up being friends because JOSH JUST LEFT HIS FIANCEE WITH A GINGER THAT LITERALLY JUST GOT BACK AND GINGER STILL HASN'T GOTTEN OVER THAT BUT HE HAS TO BOTTLE EVERYTHING UP BECAUSE HE'S A HUSBAND TO A PREGNANT WOMAN, A GUARDIAN TO AN OUT-OF-CONTROL GIRL(Coz), AND HE'S GONNA BE A DAD, HE DOESN'T THINK THEY CAN DEAL WITH HIS PROBLEMS, BUT THEN JOSH COMES BACK AND WHEN GINGER STARTS YELLING HE CANNOT STOP AND STARTS ABOUT JOSH LEAVING COZ WITH HIM WHEN IT'S JOSH'S JOB TO TAKE CARE OF HER AND HOW HE IS GOING TO BEAT JOSH IF HE DOES ANYTHING LIKE THIS AGAIN BUT THEN IT GOES TO HOW LIZZY'S PREGNANT AND ALL OF HIS BLOOD FAMILY IS GONE SO HE CAN'T GO TO ANYONE FOR ADVICE EXCEPT FOR CHARLIE BUT HE HAS HIS OWN PROBLEMS. THEN IT GOES ONTO HIS TIME THAT HE WAS GONE, WHICH HE STILL HASN'T GOTTEN OVER AND STILL HAS NIGHTMARES AND STUFF AND THEN IT CIRCLES BACK TO WHY JOSH CAN'T DO THIS TO COZ AND LIZZY AND HIM AND EVERYONE ELSE.

Sorry for that all capslock on rant. I just had a lot of Ginger feels as his creator. Anyway, after that rant, I want Josh and Ginger to bond a little bit and for Josh to act like a big brother and for Ginger to act like a little brother (because he was the youngest in his family and he was the jokester and having responsibility like this was new to him and he doesn't know how to juggle it all because he doesn't want to burden people with his problems), and then Ginger allows it to be a surprise to the others and then three months later, his kids are born and I'm just gonna right so much fluffeh stuff about that and Josimia's wedding CUZ I WANT GINGER TO BE JOSH'S BEST MAN BY THEN. 

Sorry. I think I've been reading to much fanfiction tags and such. Have a good afternoon and I'll try to POV sometime this week. With less capslock on. No capslock on at all, if that can be avoided, actually. 

#joshandgingerfriendship

#gingerandcosimiafriendship

#can'twaitforpeggyandemma

#can'twaitforjosimia'swedding

#somanyplans

#josimia

#glizabeth

#thieveshashtags

#whyamistillhashtagging

#sorry

#sosorry

#sososoverysorry

#sorryforthewholepost/rantforbeingsolong

#modspleaseletthisallgothrough

#haveagoodafternoonnow

(Mods, please please PLEASE let this go through or tell me what I need to change) (PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, MODSSSSS!!!!)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

NotBad

QUOTE:

SONG:

"NvrGonaLetUDown"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

YES! AFTER ELEVEN DAYS AND LOTS OF TWEAKING, IT HATH GONE THROUGH! THANK YOU, MODS!!! :D

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

NotBad

QUOTE:

SONG:

"NvrGonaLetUDown"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

NotBad

QUOTE:

SONG:

"NvrGonaLetUDown"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump? :/ :(

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

NotBad

QUOTE:

SONG:

"NvrGonaLetUDown"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Sorry for taking so long. Its been a long week. 

I do agree with the wanting to add that storyline. I want it to be when the 3 of them are all on the porch, with Elizabeth playing a game on her phone, with Ginger and Coz tossing around a ball of kinetically charged glass. Coz is just being her dorky, loveable self with Ginger being ridiculous. 

Then, the guard, Emilus, shows up. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

OH MY GOSH, YES, I AM SO EXCITED!!!! And I totally understand. I've mostly been getting on at night (late at night, it seems), because I can't/don't get on during the day. >.< I was just a little worried I had scared you off. :) I'll try to come with the POV in my head tonight and then try to post a POV the next time I get on, if I can. :) I'm so excited for this Rp!!! :D :D

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

NotBad

QUOTE:

SONG:

"NvrGonaLetUDown"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ginger's POV:

Everything was perfect. For the last three months, everything has been getting better, starting with when Elizabeth told me she was pregnant. Best day in a while, let me tell you. Coz has been doing great, she's happier than ever, catching me up on everything that I missed (movie and TV show-wise). She keeps trying to name our kid after musical characters, which I keep rejecting. Elizabeth is also doing amazing. Sort of freaked out when I stood in shock after she told me, but when she realized I was excited, she got excited, too. We're waiting on the gender of the baby and we finally made a deal that said that she got to name the first child and I got to name the second, which got me excited because that meant I was going to be a dad. TWICE. But I digress. Minette and Charlie are doing amazing. Minette finished her hours and got her driver's liscense. Charlie is making nets without the need for his eyes, which is great for everyone. Jake is spending more time with Coz, he's trying to teach her all the pirate songs his parents taught him, which means that both of them are doing better than ever. As for me, nightmares are more frequent, acting is getting scarily easy, and I'm freaking out internally almost 24/7 over this dad thing. Not like, backing out or anything, more like: HOLYFUDGEI'MGONNABEADAD!AMIGONNABEAGOODDAD?WILLIENDUPLIKEMYDAD?WHATIFMYKIDHATESME?WHATIF-?WHATIF-?WHAT-IF? and so on. Um, the scabs on my back broke a few times, never in the presence of anyone, however, but they seem to have healed now, though my back is still weird. Should probably tell the doctor. But then Elizabeth would find out and get stressed out, which would make me and everyone else stressed out, which cannot be a thing. So, yeah, aside from me, everything was perfect. Right now, Elizabeth was sitting in a rocking chair, baby just starting to show which I thought only made her look even more beautiful. She was either playing some game on her phone or she was looking up baby names. Coz was trying to explain to me for the 50th time what Hamilton is and why I should see it. Still hasn't worked the last 49 times, it wasn't gonna work now. For some reason she got me to watch Les Miserables with her. Horrible decision. Never watching it again. However, as Cosimia was explaining this to me, we were playing catch with a kinetically charged glass ball. Luckily, we were both sitting cross-legged about two to three feet away from each other. On the grass.

"-t's why you need to see Hamilton, Ginger! You have to now!" Cosimia was crying out. I shook my head and tossed the ball back to her. "Nuh-uh. I am over eighteen and your semi-legal guardian, which means that I don't have to do a thing," I retorted. She stuck her tongue out at me and I did the same. She tossed the ball to me and I hurriedly threw it back before standing up with a frown. There was a guard coming up the walkway. Cozzy opened her mouth before following me train of sight and finding the guard. She, too, stood up. The guard was odd because Cosimia had the week off and everything had gone a bit slow, with only a few skirmishes here and there. I walked over to Lizzy and gave her a kiss on the temple before murmuring, "Stay here, Coz and I'll go see what he wants." Lizzy nods before returning the kiss. Coz hands her the glass ball before following me. "What brings you by, Emilus?" Cosimia asks, going into what I call Guard-Captain Mode. Emilus ignores his superior and instead looks to me, inquiring, "Are you one Mister Ginger Jackson, sir?" I nod slowly. "Yes, why?" is my response. "What is your connection to General Jackson, sir?" "General Jackson? The cold, mean one that nobody likes?" Cosimia snorts. "General Jackson is my dad, why?" I question, starting to get fed up with 'Emilus'. Coz, however, puts her hand over her mouth at my response. "Sorry, Sparky," she breathes, "I didn't know." I wave her off. "No offence. I didn't know he was my dad until around six years ago, so I agree with your assessment of him," I tell her. "Well, um, sir, Mr. Jackson, the General, is, uh, well, he's d-dead, sir," Emilus stammers out. I freeze. "What do you mean... dead?" I growl. Emilus swallows before responding. "You know how the General likes to be apart of fights? Well, he was in the most recent one and a stray bullet hit him in the chest. He died of blood loss before we got him to the hospital." I'm blinking back tears and willing myself to not break as I hiss through my clenched teeth, "Get out. Now." He blinks and turns to his Captain. "Captain Cosimia, the paperwork is on your desk when you get back." "Thank you, Emilus, that will be all," Coz says before switching out of Guard-Captain mode when he's out of sight. I let out a shaky breath. "I didn't even like him that much, I didn't even know him. I've met him exactly twice. At both of my sibling's funerals. Why is this even affecting me?" I get out, putting my knuckles to my eyes to try and stop tears from coming. "He was your only blood family left, I guess," Cosimia whispers. "What's wrong?" Elizabeth asks, putting a hand on my shoulder. Or I assumed it was her, anyway. "Ginger's dad was high up in the guard. He died," Cozzy states. Elizabeth sighs. "I'm sorry, Ginger," Elizabeth says, sadness and understanding tinting her voice. 

(Okay, your move, Lani! :D I made it extra long since I haven't POVed since the dawn of time. Hope you liked it!!)

(Mods, PLEASE LET THIS GO THROUGH. THANKS!)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

NotBad

QUOTE:

SONG:

"NvrGonaLetUDown"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

OKAY SO I HAD THIS IDEA

SO GENERAL JACKSON WAS SORTA NOT HAPPY WHEN THEY GAVE THE CAPTAIN POSITION TO COZ, A 17 YEAR OLD. OVER TIME HE BEGAN TO LIKE HER THOUGH, AND REALLY TRIED TO ACT LIKE A FATHER FIGURE BUT THEN WHEN SHE GOT HER POWERS HE STARTED TO ACT LIKE THE COLD MEAN ONE. 

Also I HAVE PLANS FOR GUARD CAPTAIN MODE. 

So its basically when she has her perfect posture, speaks perfectly with no dialect/accent showing. She looks comanding and confident, even when she is breaking.

More later. 2

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

OH MY GOSH. YASSSS. AND GINGER WOULD SORT OF BE JEALOUS, BUT NOT MUCH, SINCE IT'S COZ, BECAUSE THE GENERAL NEVER ACTED LIKE A FATHER TO HIM, EVEN WHEN HE DIDN'T HAVE POWERS. 

And I figured you would like Guard-Captain Mode. XD XD 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

NotBad

QUOTE:

SONG:

"NvrGonaLetUDown"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

THATS ONLY PARTIALLY CAUSE I'M A SUCKER FOR THAT TROPE. I LOVE IT SOO MUCH. 

AND IT REALLY DESCRIBES MY OWN THEATRE FAMILY. 

SO IMMA DESCRIBE COZZY'S. 

Tony-The older, sarcastic brother. He gave Coz her first makeup lesson and sort of adopted her. They send each other memes, auditions, and random stuff. 

Katrina-The older, nice sister. She did Coz's makeup for almost all of the shows. They just absolutely adore each other, and Kat takes care of her a lot. They just text random selfies and cast pics. 

Ellie-The younger, funny sister. She is really, really pale, and her and Coz joke about it all the time. She's a lot shorter, but thats just funny. They text each other book stuff. 

Sean-Tony' bff/boyfriend. He has known Coz since she started theatre, and they did another show together before Mary Poppins. They text each other theatre memes cause why not. 

Nova-Katrina's friend. She is just hysterical and helps Coz through a lot. 

Noelle-Katrina's friend. She and Coz are really good friends and text each other random book reviews.

Dawn-Coz's friend. She has perfect posture, and is an insanely good artist. Her and Coz are ridiculous together. 

Feel free to add them in if you want, they're based off of my own theatre family. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Cool! :D I AM SO PUMPED FOR THIS, I CANNOT WAIT FOR YOUR POV!!!! :D

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

NotBad

QUOTE:

SONG:

"NvrGonaLetUDown"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

NotBad

QUOTE:

SONG:

"NvrGonaLetUDown"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Lani? :(

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

NotBad

QUOTE:

SONG:

"NvrGonaLetUDown"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I'm here I'm just exhausted

Cosimia:

I want to go home. 

Not home to Ginger and Elizabeth's house, not home to the Thieves manor, not home to the Palace. 

Home. 

The home that I had grown up in. 

I take my phone and tell Elizabeth some cheap excuse and get in the car. My car, not Josh's and mine, just mine. 

I drive with the windows down, with Newsies playing. 

Kara Lindsay was amazing. 

And for once, I'm finding myself wishing I was just a musical loving teenager who just wanted to make a difference, a teenage actresss who had a massive crush on people she worked with. 

By the time I got home, I was just wishing. 

So I called Tony, and Kat, and Ellie, and Seth, and Dawn, and Noelle, and Nova. I wanted to be around my theatre family, and have a movie marathon or two. 

By the time they all got there, I had made popcorn, and tea, and other stuff. 

Your turn, Elf!

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Yee

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Okay but

I had this idea

Imagine Cosimia and her theatre family preforming Newsies

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Just waiting for my POV to go through! And: Who/what are the Newsies? 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

NotBad

QUOTE:

SONG:

"NvrGonaLetUDown"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Newsies   is a musical about the Newsboy strike. It's an amaxing show. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Oh, cool! :) 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

NotBad

QUOTE:

SONG:

"NvrGonaLetUDown"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Oh, okay! You just scared me with that last thread of yours. Great POV!!! :D

Ginger's POV:

- - - -  The Next Day  - - - -

I was sitting on the porch in one of chairs, vacantly gazing ahead. Coz had left in a hurry. I don't know why. Something about getting on top of the paperwork or something. Which was total crap. I hear the door open and close and somehow just know that Elizabeth was the one that takes the seat to my left. "Why does everyone leave?" I ask her, eyes wet and smile grim and humorless. "Not everyone leaves, Ginger," she says softly. I scoff. "Are you sure? Because it's feeling like it. The Thieves I haven't talked to in... ages. Major Taylor goes and gets himself killed right alongside my dad, it seems. And before them it was my brother, the only one who gave anything about me for the longest time. And before that it was my sister who I didn't even know was my sister until the day she died! And then it was my mom! Now, Coz keeps leaving to do who-knows-what and you know she won't talk to anyone about that!" I say, voice getting louder and louder, as it gets harder and harder to hold back tears. "And what about me, huh, Ginger? What about this? What about the ring that you put on my finger all that time ago? What about those vows that we told each other? That we committed to each other? For better or for worse, remember that? Well, this is for worse right now for you, Ginger, and I'm not going anywhere unless it's with you," Elizabeth reminds me, showing me her wedding ring. I give her a weak smile but we both know that nothing is behind it. "As for Coz..." Lizzy shakes her head. "She's lost a lot of people, too, Ginger. We all grieve in our own way. Time heals all wounds, right? It certainly brought you to me. And I know how you grieve, Ginger. You lock yourself away from the world and you get cold. You become what you told me your father was like. And I know you want to do that, but you can't. In six months a bundle of joy is going to be here and he or she'll need a father. So as a substitute for your usual sulking, lean on me and Minette and Charlie and maybe even Coz if she comes around. We all know how you feel, Hothead. Just don't hide away. Promise me that? Don't hide?" she looks me in the eye and I nod, throat dry. I swallow a few times before I can manage the words. "I promise," I croak out. She nods and smiles and then pulls me into a hug. I promise not to hide, Lizzy. I promise to be there for you and our child or children. But I can't lean. Not now. You don't want to know what happens in my dreams, Lizzy. You don't want to know what scars I got from my banishment. Call me a hypocrite that I want Coz to open up, but I won't. But she seems to handle it a lot worse than me. And what an awful world it would be if she ran away from it. 

(PLEASE, MODS.) (Mods, PLEASE PLEASE let this through!!!) (It is all FAKE.) (Thank you, *huggles*. :)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

NotBad

QUOTE:

SONG:

"NvrGonaLetUDown"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Elizabeth:

"That's the thing about Coz. The only way that she knows to solve her problems is to run away. She learned from her foster life, that the only way she got away from her foster families. She ran, and ran, until she found someone else. And when they were dead, or abusive, or couldn't take care of her, she ran again. She stopped having to run when she met me. But now, she feels like she has to run," I say. 

Cosimia:

We ended up watching Shrek, and Newsies, and RENT, and Heathers, along with Peter Pan, until everyone left, or fell asleep. Tony, Kat, Ellie, and Dawn ended up staying over. 

This morning, though, we were sitting in the kitchen, drinking tea out of cups and eating pancakes(Dawn is a suprisingly good cook)

After that, though, Ellie left. Rehersals for something. 

The good thing though, was that Kat and Tony and Dawn didn't ask for answers. We just sat on the couch comfortably watching Glee epieodes. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ginger's POV:

"Okay... but why? Why does she have to run now? I thought she was finally accepting it," I ask, confused. I was the one that had gotten bad news. From her comment, it sounded like she didn't even like him. So why was she so affected? "When she first became Guard Captain, the General wasn't a fan. After a while, though... he warmed up to her. Became... like a father figure. And she hadn't had a good father figure since she was a little kid." I tried to tune down the jealousy I had over the fact that my father decided to be more of a father to a subordinate than his own children. I took a deep breath. "Well, what happened then?" "She got powers. And the General went back to hating her. It hurt her," she said, shrugging one shoulder. I nod. Ah. That clears up a lot. "She's not... alone right now... is she?" I ask, trying not to picture everything bad that's happened when she was alone like this. Lizzy shook her head. "No, I called her last night and one of her Theater people picked it up for her. When she got the phone she explained that they were staying with her for the night. So, no, not alone, thankfully," she assured me. Then she chuckled and shook her head. "What?" I inquire. She sighs. "Ginger Jackson. Even when getting horrible news. Once you hear that someone else was affected by it, you go and try to protect them once again. That's what I love about you," Lizzy explained with a smile. I returned with a ghost of one. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian