Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

XD And I know I'm adding all these songs, but this is definitely a song for Cosimia: 

Mama's Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I have started watching Glee. 

It is an amazing TV show. 

I have started fangirling over the ships. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I just listened to Last Man Standing. 

I love it. 

It reminds me of this RP. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Listening to my Aftermath playlist. 

This is making me think of flashbacks...

Making a resource list because I will forget:

-Coz after when she and Josh first break up(go and fix your makeup, hid your crazy and start acting like a lady, never let them see you cry)

-SABATON. 

-Thieves movie night

-The first battle they end up in(The Phoenix)

-What happens the first time Cosimia calls Felicity/the Thieves

More to be added. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Welcome to Sabaton, Lani. XD XD

And what about Josimia? Is Josimia no longer a thing? Is this a temporary thing?? :O :O #josimia

And movie night would be sooooo much fuuuun!!! XD XD Ginger and Cosimia would take up the entire couch, Elizabeth would sit on Ginger and Josh on Cosimia. Felicity and Evan would snuggle up against the couch surrounded by pillows and blankets and Emma would be laying on said blankets/pillows. Diana and Rose would be on either side of Jackson in another thing of blankets/pillows. And then Ginger and Cosimia would be "providing commentarry" through out whatever movie they were watching. (Ginger would be judging/making fun of all the characters and every scene and Cosimia would probably be providing a new soundtrack... during the movie.... by her.) #gingia #friendship

And another song for the playlist...:

When I Find Love Again by James Blunt

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

And this just sort if came to me:

By the time Elizabeth gets into the house to relieve Ginger of his shift in the morning, there will be Sabaton and Hamilton blasting from some unknown source, while they are both singing the lyrics of both songs while Ginger is making bacon and Cosimia is making tea because she's Cosimia. And Elizabeth will just sort of stand there for a second or two. Baffled. Then she will steal a piece of cooked bacon just because it's bacon and it's good. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Also Worst In Me by Julia Micheals

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Yeah. Sabaton is good. 

It is actually a thing. They broke up after the banishments. 

Movie night is just amazing...and Josh repeatedly shushes them. 

Yes, Cosimia makes tea because she is Cozzy, 

Sabaton and Hamilton. Best combo ever. 

Want to add that Cosimia has two cats that Elizabeth gave her for her 14th birthday. 

Also that sometimes Cosimia just does stupid teenage things. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

OH MY GOSH, YES WITH BOTH. AND GINGER SOMETIMES JOINS IN/CHAPERONES, SINCE HE DIDN'T REALLY GET TO FINISH HIS TEENAGE-HOOD!!! 

And: :O Did they ever get back together? They got back together, right?? #iwillgodownwiththisship

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

SEE. COSIMIA NEVER REALLY HAD A TEENAGE HOOD SINCE SHE BECAME A GUARD AND ALSO WITH TONS OF OTHER INSANITY. 

They did get back together...it took a while, but they did. 

Also want to tell you that Cosimia went to middle school for a while but couldn't handle it with the kids since she was the street kid, she had the messily chopped hair and the tattered clothes and middle school people are mean. 

Also this was the time when she lived with Elizabeth because Elizabeth practically raised her after her adoptive family died.

Another thing I need to add into the actual Thieves thing-

Ginger and Cosimia actually become friends maybe a day or two after the pain meds incident. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Yes. I have this awful idea that maybe a week from where we are in RP-time, that Lizzy, Ginger, and Cosimia are all hanging out and Ginger's actually laughing and stuff and then an officer comes with a letter and Cos thinks it's for her but it's for Ginger. So he reads it and then burns the letter in anger and runs off. And when the girls ask the officer what it said he says, "Didn't you hear? The General has been killed in a battle. We heard that he had a family and apparently the only living relative he had was Mr. Ginger Jackson." And then Lizzy says, "What relation would the General have with Ginger?" And then he replies with, "Didn't you know? Mr. Ginger Jackson is the General's son." And they are both so suprised, cause they didn't know the General had any family and they thought that after Blake, all Ginger's family was dead, but now that his dad's dead, Ginger tells himself that he is going to DESTROY Major Taylor when he gets back because he cannot deal with all of these feelings and he still has to put up a show for Cosimia and Lizzy and Jacob and everyone else when inside he is like, CRUSHED. 

On a lighter note, I think last night I just sort of planned Josimia's wedding and had this cool idea that if we POV their wedding, we could POV Glizabeth's wedding through flashbacks, since we never said anything about the wedding. And I thought that Jacob could be the ring bearer and maybe during the dances a hired guy could say that "the bride would like to share a dance with her dad" and everyone is SUPER confused and Cosimia is just sort of standing there, lost (this gets better, I promise) and Minette might make a comment that Charlie overhears and he had memorized the floor plan, so Charlie gets up and walks over to her and offers to be her dad for this dance and then they dance through it and Cos is happy and everyone else is happy and oh gosh I love planning fictional weddings.

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Uggg my glasses are so messy...

THAT SHOULD HAPPEN. no and then like Lizzie hugs Ginger and takes him inside and the next day they're all supposed to hang out again but they wake up to Coz calling and saying she's not coming today because she has no motovation to do anything and literally the three of them do nothing all day and its really depressing because then they have to tell the other thieves. 

But also son maybe change that to brother/cousin. I personally think cousin is better. 

JOSMIA WEDDING YES. JUST YESSSS. I AGREE WITH THAT IDEA COMPLETELY.

(also POV idea is that the next morning when Ginger wakes up Cosimia is still asleep and he finds that odd since she went to sleep at like 9PM and he's a bit concerned so he calls Elizabeth and it's like shes saying its cause of depression)

Idea:

So some people who want to write a book about Ginger, Rosevela, Emma, Diana, Felicity, Jackson, Evan, Josh, Cosimia, and Elizabeth and it's really funny when they have to be interviewed. 

mods please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

So you know how Josh sings a song at their wedding

I have the song

I Am Not A Robot by Marina and the Diamonds

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Oh my gosh.  And I put it as father/son, because Ginger, Blake, and Arribella was first part of a Halloween Descendants RP and I made them the children of Sauron... and Sauron is a big deal in Middle-Earth, so I try to make them have really important, really distant dads whenever I get the chance. (with the mother dying from childbirth... oh my gosh, I sound like a Disney movie.) :P 

JOSIMIA!!!!

Oh my gosh that is so sad. :( But then he has to blast Hamilton on the TV while making her breakfast and a ton of tea to try to cheer her up. 

I am just imagining that interviewing one right now!! XD 

Here's one where the Interviewer is like paparazzi or something and gets Ginger walking around outside in the morning-

Interviewer/Stalker: *talking to Ginger* Sir, can I ask you a few questions?

Ginger: *holding a cup of coffee and looks half-asleep* No, it's five in the morning, go back to sleep. *trying to walk away* 

Interviewer: *follows* What makes you come this way at five in the morning, Mr. Jackson?

Ginger: First off, I live here, if you're going to stalk, get it right -'do your research'*. And second, Mr. Jackson is Jackson Jacobson. I am called Mr. Ginger Jackson or Ginger.

Interviewer: Can I call you Ginger then?

Ginger: No. Now go away. *pours rest of coffee on reporter* *looks into cup* *sighs* And that was such a good cup of cofee. *goes into house and slams door shut*

Interviewer: *soaking wet* But- *hears door lock* Never mind then. Should I come back tomorrow?

Ginger: DON'T. COME BACK. AT ALL. Go bother the Captain of the Guard, Cosimia Anithson, I'm sure she'll be up and wanting to answer your questions.

*Yes, I did just make him quote Sherlock

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Oh. Yeah, I was confused. That's cool though. 

That was what I heard when I listened to the song yesterday. 

And he keeps trying to get her to leave her bed, and she literally just says," Ginger, I want to be away from humans today. I want to stay up here, in my bed, where I can watch TV and sleep all day."

And then after Ginger(I almost typed The Ginger) tells the reporter to bother Cosimia, he does, and this happens:

Reporter: *Knocks on the door*

Josh: What do you want?

Reporter: I was told to come interview Captain Cosimia Anithson.

Josh: She probably not awake, but I'll go check. *Walks inside for a minute, comes back with Cosimia who has really messed up hair, is dressed in an oversized Marina and The Diamonds shirt, jeggings, and slippers.*

Reporter: Can I ask you a few questions?

Cosimia: No. 

Reporter: Ginger Jackson sent me here, and said you would be wanting to answer my questions...

Cosimia: Ginger is in so mch trouble when I see him again....

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*cut to the town streets* 

Ginger: *pushing people out of the way* *running away frantically* *calls back:* I SAID I WAS SORRY, COSMIA. I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE AWAKE.

Cosimia: *catching up to Ginger* *is yelling* WELL I WASN'T! SO GET BACK HERE SO I CAN-.

Elizabeth: *running after Cosimia* OH MY GOSH, COSIMIA! IT WAS JUST AN INTERVIEWER! 

Cosimia: I DON'T CARE!

Joshua: *running after Cosimia, behind Elizabeth* STOP RUNNING, COS!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I just started cackling.

Also:

If you ship Josmia don't think about how after Cosimia hears Josh is "Dead" lights start flickering and there is fire and it's really scary because no oe has seen her loose control like this before and literally its just terrifying. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

If you ship Gingia don't imagine Ginger trying to calm down Cosimia the same time she's losing control after hearing about Josh and everyone else is backing away but he's approaching her, trying to calm her down, because he made a promise to Major Taylor and he never breaks a promise. Especially when it concerns his family. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

That is so true. 

If you ship Gingia don't imagine all the feelings Cosimia went through when she was losing control because something had to make her feel all of that to make her lose compleete control and as Ginger approaches her she's backing away because gosh darn it she is nt going to hurt anymore of her friends and she is not going to hurt Ginger. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

So I want to say that this would be what Cosimia controls when she loses control over her powers/emotions:

Darkness, fire, water, ice, storms, electricity, tornados, hurricanes, blizards, crystal, metal, minerals, acid, ink, hydrogen, pressure, ionic, solar, thermal, aether, aura, chi, cosimic, etheral, electromagnetism, matter, radiation, and twilight. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

IDEA FOR IF THIS EVER GETS MADE INTO A MOVIE:

as Cosimia loses control over her powers when Josh is "Dead" there is no words coming from the characters, like mouths are moving, but there is no sound Human by Christina Perri plays. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Cosimia having a Twitter/Tumblr/Instagram account and it's really funny. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*reads Cos's powers* Oh my goodness, she is the Queen of OPness... *re-reads a power* Ink...? XD Oh my gosh, now I'm just imagining this really serious, really sad situation where she loses control but then someone, probably Ginger or Lizzy, notices that ink is coming out of a pen in a little mini-tornado and on the inside they are like: Why in the world can she control ink

If you ship Gingia do not imagine a point where Cosimia is either really mad or being mind-controlled while Josh is "dead" and she is controlling a blizzard specifically around Ginger and it is sucking away the oxygen from his fire(like that one scene from Sky High where in one of the gym exercises the "bad guy" is running around him, creating a void of air which extinguishes his fire and also suffocates) and freezing him. And Ginger is still trying to get through to Cosimia because he knows that if anything happens to anyone else on her part, she'll blame herself and in one part of his mind he is planning what he will do to Josh when he gets back because by golly one way or another Ginger blames Josh for all this. 

And if this was turned into a movie, I feel like there would be a parallel between Cosimia and Ginger, like whenever a depressing scene with Cosimia was happening, it would play Human by Christina Perri, but whenever a depressing scene with Ginger was happening, it would play Human by Rag'n'Bone. And then when it was a depressing scene about the two of them or between the two of them, it would play a mash-up of the two songs. 

Man, now I wanna look up a bunch of actors/actresses and try to do a dream-cast of this Rp if it was turned into a movie. 

(Mods, please let this go through!!)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Let me just tell you advanced pathoelementokinesis is scary. It is all the elements(yeah) and really scary when you have an emotionally unstable person. 

Ink...yeah...that'd be hilarious. And like Elizabeth makes a comment about it later and Cosimia just shrugs and says," Well, I have no clue about half the things I control. Ink is just one of many things I am confused about. 

If you ship Gingia DO NOT imagine a scene where Cosimia loses complete control over just everything and she's feeling every single emotion and you can see all these flashbacks and Ginger can see them also and he sees some of her memories from being on the streets/everything Jinx did to her and it's so sad because Ginger feels so so mad after seeing these memories and it's before Josh "dies" and he vows to protect her and then one night she comes home after getting into a fight and she looks horrible and you can see that she looks like pure water and fire and darkness and Ginger just hugs her since she's crying. 

There would be a parallel. I love both of those songs, and they fit perfectly with the characters. That would be amazing. 

OKAY SO I MIGHT ALREADY HAVE SOME ACTORS/ACTRESSES FOR THEM:

Rosevela: Hayley Williams

Emma: Cara Devlegine

Felicity: Brittany Snow

Diana: AnnaSohpia Robb

Elizabeth: Isla Fisher

Kat: Emma Stone

Ginger: Domhall Gleeson

Jackson: Ben Barnes

Evan: Benedict Cumberbatch

Josh: Zac Efron

Cosimia: Uh...maybe like...Lara Pulver. 

None of these people are entirely my first options(the whole age thing)

mods please please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH AS EVAN AND LARA PULVER AS COSIMIA. OH MY GOSH, I AM DYING!!! XD XD I can sort of see Gleeson as Ginger, you know, without the beard... Hmm.... And I can see Zac Efron as Josh. :)

Okay, what about this cast(do not take ages into account here, either. XD)(And I'm sure I could find more accurate actors/actresses, but this is what I came up with. XP): 

Margot Robbie as Cosimia

Lily James as Diana

Amanda Seyfried as Kat

(Possibly) Kiera Knightly as Felicity

Chloe Grace Moretz as Emma

Emma Stone as Elizabeth

Abigail Breslin as Rose

Ian Somerhalder as Evan

Ariel's Prince Eris as Jackson... J.K., J.K. XD Dylan O'Brien

(Possibly) Colton Haynes as Josh

(Possibly) Ewan McGregor as Ginger

Tom Hardy as Charred Charlie

Charlotte Riley as Minette Marina 

Yes, one of the reasons I picked Charlotte Riley as Minette was because she was Tom Hardy's wife. I thought it would make 'em even cuter. :3 

And I feel so old now. >.< I was looking through some actors and I came across a few from some TV shows I watched/watch and they were older and it made me feel old. >.<

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

OKAY SO THE REASON I FOUND THAT HYSTERICAL WAS THAT EVAN AND COSIMIA WERE ORIGINALLY GOING TO BE A COUPLE. 

I really like that cast. Namely Margot Robbie, she could really embody Cosimias feelings in the series. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

NO. Evan and Cosimia? Really? XD

Aw, yay, thanks! I liked yours, too. :3

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Yeah they were originally a couple. Cosimia wasn't even in the first version. 

We need to keep POVing

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

That's right! I forgot about the first version! 

And I've been listening to random songs and I think these would work for the playlist. XP

In Our Bedroom After the War by Stars

Great Big Storm by Nate Ruess

And, yes, we do need to keep POVing. XD I'm going to go read what was POVed and try to POV. XP 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Added the songs

Yep. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Also POV idea is that the next morning when Ginger wakes up Cosimia is still asleep and he finds that odd since she went to sleep at like 9PM and he's a bit concerned so he calls Elizabeth and it's like shes saying its cause of depression)

That was the last POV idea I sent. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Right. :) I'll try to do something along the lines of that after I finish my homework. :)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I had no homework today. I need to go to a better school. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I'm headbanging to Heathers. 

WHICH, BY THE WAY, I MAYBE HAVE TICKTS TO GO SEE. IM SO HAPPY. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I'm seriously thinking about what would happen if Ginger and Cosimia met us. It'd probably be hilarious. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I'd get along with Cosimia REALLY well. And probably annoy Ginger. A lot. XD Without even trying. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I'd get along with both of them. Cosimia because musicals, TV shows, and music. Ginger because of a love/hate for Cosimia. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I feel like I haven't done any sort of writing for this lately...

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Two things before I POV:

1) What are Cos's powers when she's sad/depressed/angry?

2) I was listening to some songs from Guardians of the Galaxy and I was listening to I Want You Back by The Jackson 5. I was paying attention to the lyrics and I was like: OH MY GOSH. THIS IS BASICALLY GOING TO BE JOSH TO COSIMIA AFTER HE COMES BACK FROM THE "DEAD". So after that realization I pictured Josh singing that song. And on the inside I was like: X'D XD X'D XD X'D XD

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian