Front sm

bluehawk1454

Branch: Lucian

Frank Zhang : Son of Mars.

Personality:

Frank is somewhat shy, cynical, and pessimistic due to personal clumsiness and his low self-esteem. However, he tempers these more negative traits with a strong sense of duty and loyalty, as well as his love for Hazel. He is very caring, sweet, soft-spoken, intelligent, and modest. Frank had an extreme fear of fire, since it could burn his stick and end his life, though he lost this fear after Leo gives him a special fire-proof bag. In addition, Frank is courageous and a natural battlefield commander. According to Percy, Frank is the only decent son of the god of war that he has ever meet, because, unlike most of his siblings, Frank is not overwhelmingly arrogant and violent. In The House of Hades, after receiving the Blessing of Mars, Frank becomes much more decisive, confident and straightforward, even slamming Triptolemus into a wall for not healing Hazel and Nico quickly enough.  

Appearance
As seen in The Son of Neptune, Frank has a large and stocky frame. He is looks in Asian decent and has a babyish face with brown eyes and close-cropped black hair which, Percy states, seems out of place with his stout body and military haircut. He is also described, by Hazel, as looking like a Koala bear with muscles, and by Leo as looking like a baby sumo wrestler. His Camp Jupiter tattoo is composed of an image of two crossed spears above the initials SPQR and a single bar line beneath, given to him as a requirement for centurionship, despite the fact that he had not been a part of Camp Jupiter for an entire year.

After being given the Blessing of Mars in The House of Hades, Frank's appearance changed dramatically. He became taller, he lost his babyish face becoming even more handsome. His body became stronger and more imposing as his shoulder's became broader and more muscular, he also loss his stomach fat becoming lean but muscular. According to Hazel, he became "warlike handsome", and described as fit enough to play football.

Abilities: Latin: As a Roman demigod, Frank can speak and understand a degree of Latin.

Physical Powers: Being a son of Mars, Frank is stronger than an average mortal and even an average demigod. . Out of the Seven, Frank is the most physically strong.

French (limited): Frank can speak some Canadian French, having studied it in school, though he is not fluent. It is so different from Hazel's Louisiana French that they can barely communicate.  

Chinese (limited): Frank can speak and read some Chinese, though he is not fluent.

Archery: Frank's weapon of choice is a bow and arrow. Being the son of Mars, the war god, he is extremely accurate and masterful in shooting. Frank even managed to design different kinds of arrows for different functions. For example, his Hydra Arrows could string together enemies, tying them up or pinning them to walls.

Swordsman: Though he does not usually fight with a sword, Frank, being a son of the war god, is a very skilled swordsman.

Tactician: Frank has been shown to have great skill in battle planning and leadership. It is also the gift that Mars gave him.

Necromancy (Limited): Frank can control dead ghosts and skeletons of ancient Roman Legionnaires, as shown towards the end of The House of Hades and spirits of the dead who lost a war. Once Jason promotes him to the rank of Praetor, Frank is able to command an entire ghost Legion, summoned by Nico di Angelo from Diocletian's scepter. Still, Frank's powers over the dead are far inferior to Nico's. 

Shapeshifting: Frank has the limited ability to change into any animal he wishes, mythical or real. However this ability is easier to use during times of danger and battle or if he knows the animal well. The animal itself is also much stronger if Frank knows it well. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

SARAH

'Don't change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.'

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

I'm a DIRECTIONER, ROADIE, and ARMY 

#RememberZoe

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Can I make lgbtq+ characters? 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

bluehawk1454

yeah. Nico already is one. :( I hate Will Solace!

• Posted at:

SARAH

'Don't change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.'

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Same.

So I can make my OC Arian nonbinary? And my other OCs Marissa and Kat can be lesbian? 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: Arian Riley Gunn

Appearance: Arian has short black hair in a crop with red, grey, and white highlights/tips, they have green grey eyes, they're tall about 5'7, good looking, muscular, and pale. Wears a black tank, camo cargo pants, black lace up boots, and green jacket. 

Personality: Arian is very smart and kind. They can smack talk anyone off and tends to challenge them. Arian doesn't like to help people, but does if they need too. More in POVs.

Abilities: Arian has empathy and very powerful charmspeak. 

Weapon: Arian uses a sword made of imperial gold

Roman or Greek: Roman

Parent: Venus

Crush/BF/GF: Arian is aromatic

Other: Uses xe/xem. Xe and Marissa are siblings

Marissa Elyzabeth Gunn

Female

She has long black hair usually in a braid with white, red, and grey stripes, she has green grey eyes, she's tall about 5'10, she's pretty, muscular, and pale. She wears a black tank with a cool spider web collar, spider web tights, spider web gloves, red plaid mini skirt, chunky boots, and a gold chain on her skirt. 

She's very rebellious and smart. She's sarcastic and funny. She loves to fight people and challenge people. She loves to write and read. More in POVs. 

She has empathy and charmspeak. 

She uses a sword made of bronze thing

Greek

Aphrodite

She and Katya are dating.

She and Arian are siblings. 

I'll do Kat and Meira later

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

bluehawk1454

Sounds great!

• Posted at:

SARAH

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Front sm

teamzombie12

@sarah it does sound just like him xp

• Posted at:

zoe♥

Queen of oreos

#raptorsquadisbest

dont play games with a girl who can play better

Perfectly imperfect ❤

My sistas: Mary, sarah, rylee

when you have crazy friends you have crazy times

I'll never forget all u awesome people!

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

So I can have Piper and Annabeth?

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

#Youcanbeanythingwhenyouread

Front sm

bluehawk1454

Annabeth is taken i think. Isn't she zoe? But i think piper is free.

• Posted at:

SARAH

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

fine, I will take piper, even though I asked for both of them  before she took annabeth

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

Front sm

bluehawk1454

sorry. *sympathetic shrug*

Man its hard keeping everyone happy.....

• Posted at:

SARAH

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Front sm

bluehawk1454

OK so if you want one of these characters..............plz post and i will create forms for them!

Grover Underwood

Chiron

Tyson

Ella

Reyna

Rachel Elizabeth Dare

Will Solace

Calypso

Gleeson Hedge

(Clarisse maybe?)

(Drew maybe?)

If you have any requests or if i forgot one....PLZ tell me!

• Posted at:

SARAH

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

I want renya too, so now I have piper and renya

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

ooh, I want rachel too 

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

Front sm

bluehawk1454

Ok Reyna and Rachel Dare...Taken by Fairy. I will create forms in a minute! 

• Posted at:

SARAH

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Front sm

bluehawk1454

Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano Daughter of Bellona ( Roman)

Appearance: Glossy medium length black hair, usually kept in braid. Black eyes. She is often described as having a regal and beautiful face, is of Hispanic descent, has a gaze as if she could take on any challenge. Percy also describes her as having the 'poise of a sword fighter' as if she was ready to spring in action at any moment. 

Abilites: Speaks fluent Spanish, skilled at sword fighting and hand-to-hand combat. Is proficient with a spear, knife, javelin, and dagger. She can hold her own in a battle.

Personality: Reyna is a very strong-willed person. She is very strict with the members of the Twelfth Legion and doesn't like to be questioned. However, the reason she is so strict is because she is determined to protect her family after what happened on C.C.'s Spa and Resort. Because of her past, she does her best to be stoic, doesn't show any signs of weakness around others and keeps up her mature public image to keep up the moral of the camp. She feels that if she ever appears nervous or scared, her emotions will cause the camp to worry as well.Outwardly, she still projects the image of a confident, fearless leader; internally, she is tired and weary. Reyna has a softer side as well, and hates to see others experience internal turmoil, and was therefore determined to support Nico throughout their journey together, after feeling his tremendous internal pain.

She also hates people using her full name - "Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano"

Rachel Elizabeth Dare -Mortal daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Dare.  

Appearance: Rachel wears over-large shirts, doodles on her jeans, and seems to poke holes in them when she is bored. She is a tall, slim girl with frizzy red hair, freckled face, green eyes and is noticed as attractive by a seemingly jealous Annabeth Chase.

Abilites: Rachel is one of the few mortals that can see through the Mist - a mythological substance that hides monsters from the eyes of humans, even though she's not a demigod. She took on the soul of the Oracle, so she can see the past, future, and make prophecies. She can paint with her feet. (what!!!)

Personality: She is for the most part a positive person. Rachel is very artistic, intelligent, and kind. She enjoys volunteering for charity events to help schools in the area to keep their art programs open. She is also very open minded, being able to accept that Percy is a demigod and that monsters do exist. In the Last Olypmpian she openly admits to having feelings for Percy, stating: ("...what would it take to get the stupid guy to kiss the girl") 

thats about it!

• Posted at:

SARAH

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Front sm

bluehawk1454

Ok guys i think I'm gonna take Calypso....unless someone else wanted her???

• Posted at:

SARAH

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Front sm

bluehawk1454

More suggested characters....

plz post if you want one or if i forgot an important character. :)

Mr. D

Drew Tanaka

Clarisse La Rue

Chiron

Tyson and Ella (of course)

Really any of the gods......

umm thats all i can think of for now.

:)

• Posted at:

SARAH

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Front sm

bluehawk1454

why do i feel like I'm talking to myself here.

• Posted at:

SARAH

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Front sm

bluehawk1454

Ok so i guess Will is alright.

I just never can get the concept of guys liking guys.

It just seems......strange.

Wrong.

etc.

NO offense to anyone.

• Posted at:

SARAH

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Front sm

bluehawk1454

Ok I think I wanna be Thalia Grace instead of Calypso. :) If thats alright with y'all.

• Posted at:

SARAH

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Front sm

fightingwerewolf1035

Branch: Janus

Can I be Jason Grace?

• Posted at:

I am Jason the Almighty Dolphin!

"The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision"

"One who knows victory, must know defeat"

#WASHINGTONNATIONALS4EVA

I like:

Sports

Sarcasm

And some other stuff.

Front sm

bluehawk1454

Sure!

I'm posting all the characters profiles in a min, in one post!

• Posted at:

SARAH

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Front sm

bluehawk1454

Here's all the characters in one post!!!!!!!!!!!

Piper Mclean.   Age: 14-17

(greek demigod) Daughter of Aphrodite. Appearance: very beautiful girl of Cherokee descent, with chocolate-brown hair that is cut choppy and unevenly,Her eyes seem to change color like a kaleidoscope, going from brown to blue to green. Despite her stunning beauty and her parentage, Piper is described as having a relatively simple, tomboyish style most of the time. ( fleece snowboarding jacket, faded jeans, and hiking boots)

Abilities: Charmspeak, Knowledge of Greek Mythology, Speaks French, And is a good swordswoman. She is also a good singer.

Weapons: Horn of Plenty, Katopris, Sword.

Personality: A calm, but rebellious spirit. Always loyal and protective of her friends. She is not afraid to stand up for her family and friends. Piper always follows her heart and her guts. She doesn't care about looks as much as the personality and shows children of Aphrodite aren't cowards and gossip-aholics. She stands for her believes and fights to right the wrongs in her cabin. 

Annabeth Chase:

Daughter of Athena (greek demigod)

Appearance: Has long, curly blond hair "like a princess." " Percy claimed her eyes looked calculating like she was analyzing whoever she was looking at during a first meeting, as if thinking of the best way to take the person down in a fight. According to Magnus, however, Annabeth's gaze instead looks like she’d chosen a target in the distance and was going to march over and destroy it. Jason Grace also described Annabeth's eyes were like calculating a million things at one time, and when he entered the Rec Room for the Counselor Meeting, he said that Annabeth had "an expectant look, as if she were trying to extract information out of him by sheer willpower. Athletic build. She often wears a ponytail, her magical Yankee cap (though only in a fight, since it turns herself invisible) and/or her orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt. 

Abilities: Can understand Morse Code, Strategy and Battle skills, Extreme endurance, Leadership, Genius Intellect.Telumkinesis. (otherwise can control any weapon in many ways)

Personality: Loves architecture, and spends her free time designing new buildings and visiting national monuments. Her fatal flaw is hubris, otherwise known as excessive pride: she thinks she can do anything and do it well, even better than the gods., Scared of spiders. Possesive and protective of the people she loves. 

Nico di  Angelo

Son of Hades. (greek) Age: 14-15.

Abilites:  Can control spirits/ghosts. Can also travel in shadow form, which is taxing on his health.  Is withdrawn and always looks kind of sad. Speaks Italian, because he was born in Italy.

Appearance: Pale skin, black messy hair. Own a Stygian Iron sword and a silver skull ring, which is his father's.

Personality:

He is very inquisitive; he is curious and questioning and likes Percy a lot like a big brother. He is excited about finding out that he is a demigod (immediate response: "Cool!"), and starts to compare monsters to Mythomagic creatures. He feels abandoned when his sister Bianca, who practically acts as his parent, becomes a Hunter of Artemis. When she goes on a quest, Nico makes Percy promise to protect her. After her death, he develops a long-lasting grudge toward Percy for letting her die. Once he realizes that he is a son of Hades, he casts away his childhood interests and runs off on his own. 

Nico becomes grim and solitary, and more powerful, saying that "only the dead respect me...and only out of fear".

While he tries hard not to show it, Nico is plagued by incredible internal pain, mainly due to him being unable to come to terms with not "belonging". Nico di Angelo's fatal flaw is holding grudges.

Leo Valdez:  Son of Hephaestus (greek)

Appearance: Curly black hair, dark brown eyes, pointy ears, a cheerful, elf-like face, normally with a mischievous and impish smile on his face, and a diminutive stature with a slim and relatively scrawny build. He is 5'6, about the same height as Piper McLean. Leo's most notable trait is that he has a look in his eyes that makes him look like he has taken much more caffeine then the normal limit; this could be linked to his ADHD, although he is described as being even more ADHD than other demigods according to Annabeth.

Abilities: Leo can speak Spanish, Greek, and English fluently, having learned both English and Spanish from his mother as a child, and knowing Greek naturally because of being a demigod. Leo is very intelligent. He had learned to think three-dimensionally, and solve mechanical problems in his head. Leo is an amazing cook. He can also sense traps, and is the first demigod child of Hephaestus in hundreds of years to master the ability of pyrokinesis, the ability to generate and control fire. He is immune to fire.

Personality:Leo is easygoing, mischievous, upbeat, energetic, funny, flirty and loves to tell jokes constantly, even if they aren't particularly funny. He is usually a troublemaker, as he gets in trouble constantly with Coach Hedge for stealing his megaphone. Leo is genuinely very intelligent and honest, and cares about his friends and family. He sometimes doesn't think before reacting and he enjoys pulling pranks on people, especially those who he doesn't like. Despite his jokey attitude, Leo is emotionally scarred from the death of his mother and is crushed by guilt as he indirectly caused her death. He later realises that it wasn't him who had caused her death, and opens up to his friends more and more. He hides a hurt and angry demeanour with humour. Leo has been shown to have a serious side, which happens when he is angered by someone or when the situation calls for it. He is also seen building small bits of machinery and equipment and is very skilled and serious about his work. 

He is also known to frequently fall in love with any beautiful girl as long as she is completely out of his league, such as in the case of Khione and Thalia. Even with his mischievous personality, Leo is also a leader, as he is the counsler of the Hephaestus cabin, and is a commander of the Argo ||.

Hazel Levesque: Daughter of Pluto (Hades' Roman version)

Appearance:Hazel is African American with shoulder-length curly cinnamon brown hair and gold eyes.

Abilities: Can find any underground caves, tunnels, trapdoors, cause earthquakes, and change their shapes to suit her needs or destroy them. Hazel can sense and summon precious metals from under the ground as well as manipulate them, and change it's shape. Also has a great potential to perform magic and manipulate the Mist. Her mother had this ability as well, but Hazel's potential is even greater. She also has death sense, meaning she can sense when someone dies. She can also shadow-travel. She is able to look back at events from her life before she died.

Personality: She is bright and outgoing with a love for creativity and horseback riding, but a has dislike for boating and curses. She is easily embarrassed. Hazel is extremely loyal to her friends and treats them as family.

Hazel tends to ignore others at times for her own preferences. For example, she carries a cavalry sword while not owning a horse to ride into battle on, and she originally didn't want to like Frank because everyone at Camp Jupiter said they would end up together. 

Frank Zhang : Son of Mars. (roman)

Personality:

Frank is somewhat shy, cynical, and pessimistic due to personal clumsiness and his low self-esteem. However, he tempers these more negative traits with a strong sense of duty and loyalty, as well as his love for Hazel. He is very caring, sweet, soft-spoken, intelligent, and modest. Frank had an extreme fear of fire, since it could burn his stick and end his life, though he lost this fear after Leo gives him a special fire-proof bag. In addition, Frank is courageous and a natural battlefield commander. After receiving the Blessing of Mars, Frank becomes much more decisive, confident and straightforward.

Appearance:
As seen in The Son of Neptune, Frank has a large and stocky frame. He is looks in Asian decent and has a babyish face with brown eyes and close-cropped black hair which, Percy states, seems out of place with his stout body and military haircut. He is also described, by Hazel, as looking like a Koala bear with muscles, and by Leo as looking like a baby sumo wrestler. His Camp Jupiter tattoo is composed of an image of two crossed spears above the initials SPQR and a single bar line beneath, given to him as a requirement for centurionship, despite the fact that he had not been a part of Camp Jupiter for an entire year.

After being given the Blessing of Mars in The House of Hades, Frank's appearance changed dramatically. He became taller, he lost his babyish face becoming even more handsome. His body became stronger and more imposing as his shoulder's became broader and more muscular, he also loss his stomach fat becoming lean but muscular. According to Hazel, he became "warlike handsome", and described as fit enough to play football.

Abilities: Latin: As a Roman demigod, Frank can speak and understand a degree of Latin. Out of the Seven, Frank is the most physically strong. Frank can speak some Canadian French, having studied it in school, though he is not fluent. It is so different from Hazel's Louisiana French that they can barely communicate.  

Chinese (limited): Frank can speak and read some Chinese, though he is not fluent.

He is extremely accurate and masterful in shooting. Frank even managed to design different kinds of arrows for different functions. For example, his Hydra Arrows could string together enemies, tying them up or pinning them to walls. 

He is a very skilled swordsman. Frank has been shown to have great skill in battle planning and leadership.

Necromancy (Limited): Frank can control dead ghosts and skeletons of ancient Roman Legionnaires.. Once Jason promotes him to the rank of Praetor, Frank is able to command an entire ghost Legion, summoned by Nico di Angelo from Diocletian's scepter. Still, Frank's powers over the dead are far inferior to Nico's. 

Shapeshifting: Frank has the limited ability to change into any animal he wishes, mythical or real. However this ability is easier to use during times of danger and battle or if he knows the animal well. The animal itself is also much stronger if Frank knows it well.  

Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano -Daughter of Bellona ( Roman)

Appearance: Glossy medium length black hair, usually kept in braid. Black eyes. She is often described as having a regal and beautiful face, is of Hispanic descent, has a gaze as if she could take on any challenge. Percy also describes her as having the 'poise of a sword fighter' as if she was ready to spring in action at any moment. 

Abilites: Speaks fluent Spanish, skilled at sword fighting and hand-to-hand combat. Is proficient with a spear, knife, javelin, and dagger. She can hold her own in a battle.

Personality: Reyna is a very strong-willed person. She is very strict with the members of the Twelfth Legion and doesn't like to be questioned. However, the reason she is so strict is because she is determined to protect her family after what happened on C.C.'s Spa and Resort. Because of her past, she does her best to be stoic, doesn't show any signs of weakness around others and keeps up her mature public image to keep up the moral of the camp. She feels that if she ever appears nervous or scared, her emotions will cause the camp to worry as well.Outwardly, she still projects the image of a confident, fearless leader; internally, she is tired and weary. Reyna has a softer side as well, and hates to see others experience internal turmoil, and was therefore determined to support Nico throughout their journey together, after feeling his tremendous internal pain.

She also hates people using her full name - "Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano"

Rachel Elizabeth Dare -Mortal daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Dare.  

Appearance: Rachel wears over-large shirts, doodles on her jeans, and seems to poke holes in them when she is bored. She is a tall, slim girl with frizzy red hair, freckled face, green eyes and is noticed as attractive by a seemingly jealous Annabeth Chase.

Abilites: Rachel is one of the few mortals that can see through the Mist - a mythological substance that hides monsters from the eyes of humans, even though she's not a demigod. She took on the soul of the Oracle, so she can see the past, future, and make prophecies. She can paint with her feet.

Personality: She is for the most part a positive person. Rachel is very artistic, intelligent, and kind. She enjoys volunteering for charity events to help schools in the area to keep their art programs open. She is also very open minded, being able to accept that Percy is a demigod and that monsters do exist. In the Last Olypmpian she openly admits to having feelings for Percy, stating: ("...what would it take to get the stupid guy to kiss the girl") 

Percy (Perseus) Jackson Son of Poseidon and Sally Jackson

Appearance: Percy is described as a very handsome young man, with disheveled, jet black hair, swept to one side as if he just gotten a walk to the beach and bright sea green eyes like his father Poseidon. He is described in a review as having a "Mediterranean" complexion. He also has a sarcastic, troublemaker smile.

Personality: Percy is a brave, spirited natural leader, and is willing to risk his life to save friends, family, strangers, and sometimes even enemies. He has a sarcastic and smart sense of humor, a laid-back demeanor, and has earned the respect of all the Olympians, including Artemis (who strictly dislikes men), Dionysus (who hates most heroes because of what happened with Ariadne), and Hades (who generally hates demigods) and Zeus (who naturally hates children of Poseidon). He also earned the trust and respect of the Romans of Camp Jupiter (who usually don't trust Greeks). Percy remains true and never goes back on his word. However, he is definitely not perfect. Percy is somewhat short-tempered, and thus has trouble controlling his anger (such as when he sees bullying) and tends to do or blurt out things before thinking, no matter the consequences, causing him to get into a lot of trouble. He also feels responsible for everyone and anything which goes wrong. Percy is also really reckless and rebellious.

Abilites: Can control any form of water and great volumes of it. Can create water. Sailing skills, Can breathe underwater and fall from great hights into water. Percy has divine authority over and can talk (normally and telepathically) to equines and sea creatures who mainly treat him with deference and lordly respect. He can also speak to other children of Poseidon underwater. Percy can summon hurricanes and other types of storms. Percy can summon strong winds, which he could use to create storms such as hurricanes and typhoons. Percy can control the Mist. 

Jason Grace - Son of Jupiter (roman)

Appearance: Has the regal features of a Roman statue, sky blue eyes, close-cropped blond hair that grew out during his time at Camp Half-Blood, and a small scar on the corner of his lip from trying to eat a stapler when he was two years old. Piper noted that his face was kind and gentle, but always looked a little sad. He is also very tall.

Abilities:He is an expert spearman and swordsman. As a son of Jupiter, he can control and manipulate the air. He is able to dominate the will of more chaotic Venti. He can control lightning and electricity, and is completely immune to electricity. Like his sister,(Thalia) he can generate huge bolts and arcs of static electricity. 

Personality: Jason is a very serious young man with a moderate sense of humor. He is sweet, kind, gentle, soft-spoken, honorable, and humble. Jason is someone who always follow the rules, but gets more laid-back as the series progress. He also has a strong sense of honor and justice as shown by his great compassion. He greatly cares for his friends and family willing to risk his life to protect or help them. Though a natural leader, Jason can be plagued by doubt and criticizes himself whenever he makes an error.

Thalia Grace: -Daughter of Zeus, but becomes Hunter of Artemis.

Appearance: Thalia has shoulder-length or as sometimes described short, spiky black hair, electric blue eyes.  She wears punk styled clothes. She carries a magic silver bracelet that turns into Aegis, a modified version of Zeus' shield, a gift from Athena. Thalia has a forever present silver circlet which symbolizes her position as the first lieutenant of the Hunters of Artemis. As a Hunter of Artemis she wears a silvery parka and camouflage pants. 

Abilities: Thalia has a minor degree of control over the weather.As a daughter of Zeus, Thalia has a great amount of control over electricity and lightning.

Personality: Thalia is an exceptionally brave, strong, and caring girl, though at times she can be profoundly stubborn, prideful, and assertive, much like her father Zeus. She likes to be in charge and give out orders to people and becomes very angry if they are disobeyed (normally by Percy). She also has a bit of a temper, as shown during the Capture the Flag match against the Hunters when Percy left his post, causing them to lose the game, so she shocked him with electricity. In some ways she's very similar to Artemis, as she enjoys being around her fellow Hunters and is a great fighter. She is also very loyal to those she trusts and respects, as she is willing to risk her life to protect them.

Calypso -Daugter of Atlas

Abilities: After being rescued by Leo Valdez, Calypso lost all of her powers and became mortal,but (SPOILERS ALERT) However, as seen in The Dark Prophecy, she regained her ability to cast magic.

Appearance: Calypso was described to have cinnamon-smelling caramel hair that was braided over one shoulder, almond-shaped eyes, and a face that appeared to be timeless. She wore a white sleeveless Greek dress with a low circular neckline trimmed in gold, and seemed to radiate a natural glow in the moonlight. According to Percy, it was difficult to tell whether she was15 or16 due to her timeless features, but he found her to be "twice as brilliant" as the stars, and far more beautiful than even Aphrodite herself, for she seemed more natural. When Leo arrives on her island, she changes her outfit. After making Leo several outfits because he keeps burning his up, she makes a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt for herself, as it is better suited for manual labor. 

Personality: Calypso is kindhearted, and caring, yet could be feisty and rebellious, not liking the fact that she had to fall in love simply because the gods wanted her to as a punishment. She was very shy around visitors to her island as anyone that arrives there is someone she would fall in love with, causing her to hide her true feelings. She also has a warm heart, telling Percy that even if her father is a Titan, she still loves him and has no anger toward the gods for trapping her on her island. She shows a level of curiosity to Percy, asking him about how the world has changed in the time she has been trapped and feels bad that there is a place where flowers cannot grow (New York City). She is also very down to earth. 

• Posted at:

SARAH

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Front sm

bluehawk1454

Yay it came through! !!!!!!!

• Posted at:

SARAH

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

so now since you made the forms for all of my characters(Piper, Rachel, Renya) I don't have to do any forms, right?

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

Front sm

bluehawk1454

Unless you want to, nope. :)

• Posted at:

SARAH

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

okay so when do we start poving

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

Front sm

teamzombie12

ok so how many people, who's who??

wow I wasn't on for a little and there was 22 unread post lol

-zoe-

• Posted at:

zoe♥

Queen of oreos

#raptorsquadisbest

dont play games with a girl who can play better

Perfectly imperfect ❤

My sistas: Mary, sarah, rylee

when you have crazy friends you have crazy times

I'll never forget all u awesome people!

Front sm

bluehawk1454

Zoe: Annabeth Chase

Cara: Hazel Levesque, Arian Riley Gunn, Marissa Elyzabeth Gunn, Katya and Meira (I think you still need to make forms for the last two Cara)

Shadia: Piper Mclean, Reyna, and Rachel Dare.

Jason (A.K.A. Fightingwerewolf) Jason Grace.

AND ME: As Thalia Grace i guess. 

(if i forgot someone plz tell me!)

We still need someone to be Percy, Frank, Leo, Calypso, Nico, etc.

For Calypso Destiny or Christy might do it.

And then we have a whole bunch of less major characters: Mr. D, Chiron, Tyson, Ella, Grover, etc.

But I guess we could start POVing whenever.

I dunno its up to you guys.

:)

• Posted at:

SARAH

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Yeah I'm working on them. Maybe tomorrow afternoon. (IDK if ill be on tonight yet)

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Meira Jyn Collette

Female

She has long green blue white hair in a fushtail Dutch braid, blue grey eyes, she's tall, muscular, tanned, and a bit ugly. She wears a green blouse, black pants, and green heels

She's very mischievous and convincing. She's a good negotiatior and loves chaos. More in POVs

Convincing

Nope

Greek

Ate

Nope

Nope

Name: (I'm shortening her name) Katya-Coralina Talliana Calliope Eleanora Abilitano

Nickname(s): Call, Elle, Kat

Appearance: She has long red/pink/yellow/orange/white ombre hair, she's tall about 5'9, she has green grey eyes, she's pretty, she's muscular, and has pale skin. She wears a black tank with a cool spider web collar, black spider web tights, black spider web gloves, she wears a red plaid mini skirt, and black chunky boots. She has a gold chain on her skirt. 

Personality: Shes smart and rebellious. She does obey people, but only when forced. She will not listen to certain people, she's not very attentive and can be annoying. She's very popular and nice. More in POVs

Abilities: nope

Parent: Oizys

Greek or Roman: Greek

Crush/BF/GF: She's dating Marissa

Other: Nope

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

bluehawk1454

ACCEPTED!

We can go ahead and start POVing I suppose. :)

• Posted at:

SARAH

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

since no one has calypso can I have her?

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

Front sm

bluehawk1454

I'm was going to see if Christy wants her. If she doesn't i promise you can have her. Sound good? 

• Posted at:

SARAH

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Front sm

livelyfire22

Hey Sarah, you pestered me so much I just had to check it out. I like it. I don't know my gods and Demi gods and stuff very well, so it's kinda confusing, but it's a cool idea! I might join, but I'm not sure. 

-Sally

• Posted at:

Sally

HAMMOCFLAVORED DRINK FAMILY

I have loved you all for years, and I will never stop.

My friends, my family, stay awesome.

#fluffeh

#rememberthelost

*you know you're missed when

someone puts you in their sig*

Front sm

bluehawk1454

@Shadia  Calypso is available if you still want her.

@Sally Lol who me? I never pester anyone! Lol

Did you read the characters description s?

@Everyone Ok I'm going to take Mr. D if no one else wants him.

• Posted at:

SARAH

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

ok then Calypso is mine!

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

Front sm

bluehawk1454

Who thinks we should start RPing?

(guys i got my laptop back, maybe I can keep it!)

If i can I'll be on more.

• Posted at:

SARAH

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

Can we start poving tomorrrow?

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread