Front sm

sneakygirl1

aka BlueDolphin595

Branch: Lucian

THIS RP IS ONLY FOR CALI, CHU, KATHY, VINCENT, SAFIRE, AND HOPE

ANY OTHER FORMS WILL BE IGNORED UNLESS ALL SIX MAKE AN EXCEPTION

Plot:

Aylen was once immortal.  She was once a Hunter of Artemis, but fell from their graces for reasons unknown.  In an attempt to prove her worth and find a place with the Hunters once again, she goes on a self-imposed quest to save demigods alone on the streets.  The only question is, how far is Aylen willing to go to become a Hunter again?  Does she truly care about the demigods she stumbles across, or will she discard them as soon as she's a Hunter again?

Note #1: Takes place Riordan's PJO world.

Note #2: Demigod characters other than Aylen are aware of their powers, but not of their heritage.

Note #3: Aylen is Cali's character.

Form - Please be thorough in filling it out, especially in sections pertaining to personality.

Name:

Appearance:

Godly Parent:

Backstory:

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears (abstract):

Weapon of Choice (if any):

Other:

POVs will start when at least four forms have been sent in.  POVs will go in order of forms sent.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

l i g h t   i s   e a s y   t o   l o v e.

s h o w   m e   y o u r   d a r k n e s s.

- r.  q u e e n

i n t j • e n f p   -   s t e l l a • n a t h a n 

Front sm

sneakygirl1

aka BlueDolphin595

Name: Stella Remington

Appearance: Short, wavy brown hair; green eyes with little gold flecks; tan-ish skin; scars on lip and neck; average height

Godly Parent: Athena

Backstory: Stella made a terrible student.  She already had a terrible dislike for people in general, and the rules and expectations of academic institutions did nothing to lessen that feeling.  She dropped out of high school in her sophomore year, angering her father and step-mother immensely.  Seeing no point in staying with people who did not have her well-being in mind, she left home with nothing but a backpack containing a kitchen knife, her father's wallet, a change of clothes, and two bottles of water.  Quickly, she came to realize that life on the streets wasn't easy.  For a while, she had to resort to being a prostitute.  However, during that time, she learned how easy it was to steal from inebriated men, especially when they were distracted, and later "made a living" by seducing drunk men in bars.

Personality: Steadfast, no-nonsense, mostly level-headed, sarcastic, territorial, not very outgoing, genuinely does not like humanity but will do anything for animals; tight circle of friends she'd burn down the world for, but who cares about everyone else?

Strengths: Strategizes and always has a plan before jumping into a situation; emotions rarely impede her judgment; ambitious and is willing to do whatever it takes to reach her goal

Weaknesses: Useless at reading emotions and empathizing with other people's situations; not good at working with people; little patience for those who don't know what they're doing; comes off as rude and condescending; sometimes can act conceited

Fears (abstract): Afraid of not being good enough; afraid of not being accomplished; afraid of not making a difference

Weapon of Choice (if any): daggers, escrima sticks/staffs

Other: Stella's MBTI is INTJ; she's a Slytherin

• Posted at:

- r.  q u e e n

Front sm

osirisphoenix39

aka TopazDragon105

Name: Aylen

Appearance: tall and lean with strong arms from centuries of archery; pale with straight long blond hair usually tied back in some sort of braid or ponytail; soft blue eyes and warm smile; tiny rose tattoo on her wrist, meaning unknown to her friends

Godly Parent: Apollo but is a part of the Hunters of Artemis

Backstory: Aylen was born during the French Revolution in Paris. Aylen is not her real name nor does anyone know her real name, or much else for that matter. She was recruited for the Hunters of Artemis at 11, and they are the only family she's ever known, until lately. Aylen was kicked from the Hunters 2 months ago. Since then she's been trying to contact the gods to prove that she is worthy of hunting once again. Her prayers have gone unanswered and now she is seeking to prove herself again.

Personality: extroverted; uses humour to cover awkward silences and to avoid questions about her past; has a hero complex and feels she needs to constantly prove herself and be the best, she is kind but only if she knows you can trust her; guarded

Strengths: kind and loyal, won't abandon her friends for anything; diplomatic approach to situations from years of dealing with conflict; clever and a good problem solver

Weaknesses: loyalty is a strength but also her fatal flaw; insecure about her past

Fears (abstract): afraid of people knowing the real Aylen

Weapon of Choice (if any): bow and arrow (even though it no longer produces unlimited arrows after she was kicked) uses makeshift projectiles from whatever she can find

Other: the mind of a Ravenclaw, with the motive of a Slytherin, the bravery of a Gryffindor, but at the end of the day is probably a Hufflepuff (even if she won't admit it)

• Posted at:

Cali.   6

r e m n a n t

o f

a n o t h e r

t i m e

Your identity is valid ll Firebirds forever!

Front sm

sneakygirl1

aka BlueDolphin595

MAJOR FEAR I FORGOT: Fear of not having/losing control

• Posted at:

- r.  q u e e n

Front sm

spyunicorn1

aka FieryLucian3

Name: Sam J

Appearance: Short reddish brown hair just past the neck, bright brown eyes, very faint freckles, medium-short height, lithe and not very muscular

Godly Parent: Dionysus

Backstory: Became a Hunter of Artemis at 16, but once they figured out their gender, they requested to leave the Hunters of Artemis. They left in good spirits with them all and now helps out at a spa, specializing in facials.

Personality:detatched, genuinely tries to be nice to people, can be funny at times, doesn't easily make close friends, open book, easygoing, knowledgeable, curious, wants to make a difference in the world but sometimes is too shy to do it, can sometimes be dominated, goes with the flow, usually follows friends even if they know what they're doing is wrong because they don't like to disappoint people

Strengths: creative, wants peace and harmony, sneaky and agile, flexible, improviser (but not with social situations), intuitive

Weaknesses: procrastinator, passive, shy, can be rude at times because of their inexperience with socializing, has trouble letting go of the past, asks too many questions sometimes, lacks tact, has a hard time dealing with emotional needs

Fears (abstract): making mistakes, new people, not being good enough

Weapon of Choice (if any): knives, also proficient in grappling martial arts such as judo

Other: INTP, neutral good, Gryffindor, can also juggle knives

**I might add more later

• Posted at:

ChuCahill & MBer siπce '12

professional craftinator.

#NeverAgain | #SayNoToRacism | #MeToo

"In 2022, who was best man at Dan and Phil's wedding?"

"A terrifying hybrid of of Chris and PJ."

"Correct!"

#It's A Chain Reaction of Compassion

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

I'll send in my form as soon as I get my hands on a laptop! I'm typing this on my phone in the few minutes before school starts. 

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

~A forever bitter pre- Dark Ages MBer~

"I say Vol, you say Tron! Vol-?"

"...Vol-tron...?"

So long live the car crash hearts

Cry on the couch and all the poets come to life

Fix me in 45

#Isupportsamegendershipping 

\(o-o)z

Front sm

sneakygirl1

aka BlueDolphin595

Stella Remington

The bar was stuffy, crowded, and heated, but dark enough to mask a number of Stella’s scars.  A crowded bar could be either a good or bad sign.  The bar was either full of prey or full of competition.

Stella tugged down her dress a little - it was itchy and certainly not of good quality, but she hadn’t had much choice in the matter.  She weaved her way through the shifting crowd and tried to block out the noise in favor of choosing her next victim.  She scanned the people sitting at the bar and immediately ruled out the regulars from her pool of potential prey.  That left three other options: a rather young-looking man with short-cropped hair and respectable clothing and a half-empty glass in his right hand, a slightly older man downing what looked to be his fourth shot, and another at the far end of the bar, six shots in but about twice Stella’s size.  She went with the second.

It was easy to slide up near him and order a drink.  Easy to let one of her dress straps slip down her shoulder.  Easy, like she’d done it more times than she could possibly count.  She giggled softly, the way she had with all the other men before, as she pulled the strap back up, glancing at the man coyly.  He was already grinning.

“What’s a sweetheart like you doing in a place like this?” he asked, blinking.  His movements were fluid, relaxed, borderline sloppy.  Good.

Stella shrugged and looked away.  “Had a bad breakup,” she replied.

Lie.

He couldn’t see through it.  “Really, now?  What kind of boy would break up with a pretty thing like you?”  He did not notice as she slid the drink she’d ordered toward his row of glasses.

She turned back to him, lowering her lashes.  “Maybe I didn't need a boy.  Maybe I need a man.”

And just like she knew he would, he straightened up, almost puffing out his chest.  His grin grew wider, and Stella did her best not to appear revolted by his characteristic alpha-male behavior.  At least it was a consistent trait amongst most males, almost dependable, she’d venture to say.

“I don’t think I caught your name,” the man drawled, downing the drink and leaning closer.

“Amanda,” Stella responded easily as she caught a whiff of the man’s breath.  Lie.  “And you are?”  

“Ryan.”  He flashed a grin.  “Lovely to meet you.”

“Likewise.  Why don’t we… get to know each other better?”

The man’s - Ryan’s - grin turned absolutely feral.

As soon as they stepped out of the bar, Stella pushed Ryan towards the back alley.  He stumbled and actually giggled.  “What’s the rush, sweetheart?”

She slammed his back into the alley wall, and the wind was knocked straight out of his lungs.

It was her turn to give him a feral grin.

Approximately five minutes later, Stella had another wallet to add to her collection. She ripped off her blonde wig, shoved it into her handbag, and pulled out a pair of large, worn out jeans.  She slipped them on quickly, then probed through the wallet, finding it to have an adequate amount of cash, maybe enough to last her through the week.  She shoved that into her handbag as well and quickly made her escape.

Much later, Ryan woke up in the back alley of the bar to immense pain and the realization that he would not be able to walk properly for at least a week.

• Posted at:

- r.  q u e e n

Front sm

spyunicorn1

aka FieryLucian3

Sam's pronouns are they/them, but if needed, can also identify with feminine terms.

• Posted at:

"Correct!"

Front sm

spyunicorn1

aka FieryLucian3

I spent way too long on my intro POV but oh well xD

The abandoned hole in the alleyway isn’t the least cramped place to sleep, but it’s closed and hidden. One would think a locksmith would have better security, but once I burgled my parts from the one down the block, the only thing left to do was spend days in the library, reading, learning, and building. Sure, there’s been a few close calls some nights, but so far, nothing has been able to get into my hole. It holds everything I own, which really isn’t much, and it’s not the biggest or most well-lit place but it’s home – for now.

In all my 144 years of living. I have never learned how to keep track of time. It’s been a bit more than a year since my split with the Hunters, but that doesn’t mean I’ve adjusted to the lack of structure. I sigh at the to-do list on my phone screen for the day. It’s 11:46 am, a bit late.

After changing out of my nightclothes, I crawl out of my hole, squinting at the sudden midday light. I lock the door, zip up my pockets, and head towards the small coffee shop for lunch.

Zoey knows I’m coming and as soon as she sees me heading towards the counter, she slides a wrap towards me, smiling.

“Got you the chicken mayonnaise one today,” she says, passing me the card slider. “I know it’s not your favorite, but hey, variety, right?”

I pay for the wrap with my (newfangled) credit card, and fish a few coins out of my wallet, placing them in her outstretched hand. “Yeah, it’s all good, thank you.”

As she pockets the coins in her apron, I add, “Hey, good luck on your date tonight, okay? No accidentally setting your date’s dog on fire.”

She giggles. “Yeah, I’ll try my best.”

“Alright, I’ll see you around.”

I munch on my wrap as I walk towards the library. It’s where I spend most of my days. I can charge my phone and use their computers there, and sometimes even watch movies if the TV rooms are empty, but most of my time there is simply absorbing knowledge from the books.

I nod at the guy sitting behind the desk, a silent greeting. He raises a hand in reply, and goes back to staring at his screen. Andrew’s his name – broke up with his boyfriend a few weeks ago.

Andrew and I aren’t exactly close, but after the huge meltdown in the lobby, I took it upon myself to comfort the kid, and, awkward as I was, he seemed to have genuinely cheered up. After that, he didn’t exactly talk to me more than we used to, but it was definitely a start.

My shift at the spa is during the evening, so I’ve got at least 4 hours to read. Today’s subject is Coco Chanel, and I’m right at the part about her World War 2 activity when my phone vibrates next to me. I sigh, memorize my page, and return the book. I slip out of the library quietly, and make my way to the Pure Bliss Spa, home of the best facials in *insert city here*.

It’s a typical day. I manage to weird out a few customers with my offbeat conversation topics (“But what if we humans are the aliens?”). Thankfully I’m good at my job, and they leave with a nice, fresh face for the night.

Around 7, Jenna comes in for her shift with burgers for everyone. I give her the remainder of my cash, and accept the burger gladly.

“By the way, Sam, Milena wants you to cover for her dinner break,” Jenna adds, turning to me. “You’ve got fifteen minutes, tops.”

“Thanks, Jenna,” I say, through a mouthful of burger. I devour the thing as fast as I can, wash my hands, and return to the spa. Milena sends me a grateful look as she disappears into the staff room, and I work for another four hours.

It’s nearly midnight when I leave the spa, but I’ve got one last thing to do. Guided by the glow of neon lights, I make my way towards the coffee shop again. This time, however, I go to the building directly next to it. It’s technically closed, but I’ve got a key to it. The light inside is cold, and the familiar stench of sweat hits me right away despite the fans being on full blast. The room seems empty – and suddenly, a scrawny, yet solid arm wraps around my neck.

I know who it is immediately, and, grasping their arm, I throw them over my back onto the ground. His familiar red hair flies by my face as my victim does a perfect fall.

“Hey, Sam,” says Feuilly, laughing from his position on the floor. “You ready to get wrecked today?”

I let go of his arm and laugh harshly. “You’re the one who’ll be getting wrecked tonight, my dude.”

He gets off from the ground and dusts himself off. “Anyways, I had the worst day today.”

“Really?” I mutter, grabbing a gi from one of the hooks.

He sighs. “Yeah. Intensive Judo Summer Camp, more like Pretend Kids Are Doing the Right Thing So I Can Get More Money Camp. The sensei’s stupid. Had to correct so many kids.”

“Sounds horrible,” I reply vaguely, tying on my belt.

“The point is, I’m angry, Sam. No mercy for you today,” he says. “I even beat up Bahorel earlier.”

I’ve got no reply to that, so I just nod and sigh and say, “Good for you.”

I finish putting on my judo gear. We face each other on the mat, and once he finishes counting down, we fight.

It’s been like this for a year now. Feuilly and I practice with each other at night to release our anger. Tonight, he truly does wreck me, bending my limbs in all sorts of weird positions. I manage to get an arm-lock in, but he makes me tap thrice, and we finish a bit before 1 am, Feuilly being the clear winner.

I say goodbye to him as he locks up after us, and we head home in different directions. I think about my previous life as I return to my hole. What it was like, being immortal, being a demigod, being a Hunter of Artemis, being . . . different.

It’s not to say I don’t miss my old life, but a year with my mundane routine’s really made me forget. I no longer worry about monsters, getting attacked in the night. I don’t look at people and wonder if they’ll ever find out I’m a child of Dionysus. It’s like the gods don’t even exist anymore.

I don’t have a home, but I have a job, even if it involves socializing. I don’t have a family, but I have friends, even if I'm not particularly close to any one of them. I don’t have many special powers, but I rest soundly at night, even if it's a little cramped.

It’s not perfect. But for a demigod, it’s like a dream. I’ve had my share of god-related drama and I’d hate for anything to spoil it.

• Posted at:

"Correct!"

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Name: Raven (She doesn't go by her last name for the sake of anonymity)

Appearance: Choppy black hair that falls mid neck, heavily lashed black eyes. Wears eyeliner, which only appears to darken the dark circles under her eyes. Has a smattering of freckles along her cheeks and nose. Darkish brown skin, with a scar cutting from the corner of her right eye to the right corner of her mouth. Slightly chubby, average height. Her hands are full of pen drawings, abstract designs like circles or curls branching over the skin, since she doodles on her skin when bored or nervous.

Godly Parent: Nyx (Or Hades, if primordials are off)

Backstory: She's fully Indian, but her godly parent wanted to name her Raven, so the other agreed. Over time, her human parent grew more and more distant, sometimes forgetting about her for days on end. The parent grew more and more desperate for their lover to come back, eventually shunning Raven because she was a sore reminder of what once was. Sucked into a spiral of depression, she packed her stuff and ran. She has a job at a local art store, and a few friends at one of the more popular clubs, so sometimes she'll come in after hours to hang out.

Personality: Has a wide imagination. Smart, both in books and street, but fairly quiet. Can come off as surly, but doesn't mean to. Sarcastic, and knows how to have a laugh. Mostly keeps to herself, but likes making new friends. Can be very physically clingy, as she's pretty touch starved. Always has a song on her tongue.

Strengths: Logical when it comes to most situations. Tries to be the voice of reason. Can stand her ground and will never let anyone walk over or insult her or her friends.

Weaknesses: Can be stubborn. Tries to always have the last word, has a shaky temper. Bottles her emotions up to the point that they burst out, resulting in usually negative events.

Fears (abstract): Being abandoned

Weapon of Choice (if any): A sharp dagger with a carved hilt

Other: She's extremely sneaky, almost no one can track her when she tries to hide.

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

So Cali goes, then I do, right?

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z

Front sm

sneakygirl1

aka BlueDolphin595

Yep

• Posted at:

- r.  q u e e n

Front sm

sneakygirl1

aka BlueDolphin595

Name: Nathaniel (Nathan) Calvert

Appearance: tall; mop of curly blonde hair; pale blue/green eyes; tanned skin; smattering of scars and freckles; slightly crooked teeth to go along with an equally crooked smile; lanky, but not exactly thin

Godly Parent: Hermes

Backstory: Nathan’s mother died in a robbery when he was young.  He was sent to an orphanage, where he grew to become quite the troublemaker to cope with the cruelty of the adults who worked at the orphanage.  No one adopted him because of his reputation as such.  Additionally, when Greek monsters appeared and he told the adults about them, he was accused of making up stories.  He eventually ran away from the orphanage when he was 15, but not before robbing the workers blind.  He spent the next couple of years on the streets, constantly trying to shake the monsters tailing him.  On one particularly miserable night, at the age of 18, he met Stella (17) at a bar, who attempted to rob him.  Fortunately, it was revealed that she suffered from the same problem of “seeing things” before she could nab his fairly empty wallet.  They teamed up and decided they’d take on the world together, since Stella already had a fairly steady source of “income”, and Nathan wasn’t exactly useless when it came to fighting off the monsters and men that followed her back to their place.  He also made a great distraction when the men she targeted at bars hadn’t had enough drinks for her to grab their wallets.

Personality: tough-skinned, not necessarily insensitive, but insults and such no longer hurt him as much as they did when he was younger; very much a jokester and a prankster; sarcastic; enjoys the company of other people, as he was deprived of that when he was younger; loves to please; considerate of others who deserve to be treated better; loyal; laid-back; caring

Strengths: quick thinker, appears confident enough that people will listen to him; gets along with people easily, socially graceful, persuasive, kind but not enough to be stepped on; great at improvising; “what do you mean we had a plan?”

Weaknesses: always strives to please other people, which exhausts him; doesn’t like to talk about his mother; uses humor to deflect insecurities; quite a lot of insecurities if you can penetrate the solid armor he’s got on

Fears: afraid of not being good enough, afraid of not being liked/accepted by others, afraid of being alone

Weapon of Choice: Anything he can throw, but also particularly fond of baseball bats

Other: MBTI is ENFP; probably a Hufflepuff; mother died in a robbery, so he’s not a big fan of Stella’s thievery, but understands that it’s necessary because of their lifestyle, but will not condone unnecessary violence in the process of said thieving

• Posted at:

- r.  q u e e n

Front sm

spyunicorn1

aka FieryLucian3

intoxicated

• Posted at:

"Correct!"

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Raven's POV

Raven would never understand why people hated the night so much.

In the night, the city was alive, though quietly. The darkness hung like a serene blanket, washing waves of calm over those who lived there. Stars speckled the sky, adding onto the peacefulness.

She made her way over to the nightclub she always used to visit. Within an hour it would close, and she could spend some time inside.

Her eyes flitted over the neon sign, a stark contrast from the darkness around. Squinting against the harsh light, she pushed open the door, taking a deep breath before doing so.

It wasn't as full as it usually was, so Raven could maneuver through the slight cloud of people with much more ease. She walked over to the bar counter, beelining for the boy behind it.

"Jackson!"

The boy looked away from the glasses, eyes meeting with Raven's, and he smiled. "Hey, Raven!"
Raven waved a reply, having to lean forward to hear him over the music. "Good business today?"

He nodded. "Good business. Particularly full today." A sour expression flickered over his face as he adjusted his glasses. "Very loud. I'm glad we got that system of writing down the drinks, because if absolutely everyone ordered vocally, I'd have to remove my earplugs and I'd be deaf by now."

She smiled, pulling up a barstool and sitting opposite him. "Work in an art store, like I do. They have calming music."

Jackson smiled. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind."

She and Jackson had been friends long before she ran away from her dad, and the two ended up finding each other again.Call it luck, call it fate. She'd been grateful for his company; the street cats could only comfort her for so long.

"So, Miss Nightvision, how is the city tonight?" Jackson asked with a tilted head. It hadn't taken him long to figure out Raven could see just as well during the night as during the day, and he assigned the nickname to her swiftly.

"The city is good," She answered thoughtfully, swinging her jean-clad legs. "The city is good."

Maybe an hour later, Raven walked out of the club, back to her little nook in an alleyway. It was more comfortable than it sounded. Eyes effortlessly navigating through the dark,she found her way, and walked back down.

A sound to her left caught her attention, a slight groan and a string of curse words. Freezing, she slipped into a shadowed area, watching the source with narrowed eyes.

It was a man, leaning heavily against the brick wall, clearly disoriented and confused.

Shivering slightly, she continued down the alley, taking care that her footsteps were quieter. The night does have its downsides at times.

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z

Front sm

sneakygirl1

aka BlueDolphin595

Name: Nathaniel (Nathan) Calvert

Appearance: tall; mop of curly dirty-blonde hair; pale blue/green eyes; tanned skin; smattering of scars and freckles; slightly crooked teeth to go along with an equally crooked smile; lanky, but not exactly thin

Godly Parent: Hermes

Backstory: Nathan’s mother died in a robbery when he was young.  He was sent to an orphanage, where he grew to become quite the troublemaker to cope with the cruelty of the adults who worked at the orphanage.  No one adopted him because of his reputation as such.  Additionally, when Greek monsters appeared and he told the adults about them, he was accused of making up stories.  He eventually ran away from the orphanage when he was 15, but not before robbing the workers blind.  On the streets, at the age of 18, he met Stella (17) at a bar, who attempted to rob him.  Fortunately, it was revealed that she suffered from the same problem of “seeing things” before she could nab his fairly empty wallet.  They teamed up and decided they’d take on the world together, since Stella already had a fairly steady source of “income”, and Nathan wasn’t exactly useless when it came to fighting off the monsters and men that followed her back to their place.  He also made a great distraction when the men she targeted at bars were not intoxicated nearly enough for her to grab their wallets.

Personality: tough-skinned, not necessarily insensitive, but insults and such no longer hurt him as much as they did when he was younger; very much a jokester and a prankster; sarcastic; enjoys the company of other people, as he was deprived of that when he was younger; loves to please; considerate of others who deserve to be treated better; loyal; laid-back; caring

Strengths: quick thinker, appears confident enough that people will listen to him; gets along with people easily, socially graceful, persuasive, kind but not enough to be stepped on; great at improvising; “what do you mean we had a plan?”

Weaknesses: always strives to please other people, which exhausts him; doesn’t like to talk about his mother; uses humor to deflect insecurities; quite a lot of insecurities if you can penetrate the mile-thick armor he’s got on

Fears: afraid of not being good enough, afraid of not being liked/accepted by others, afraid of being alone

Weapon of Choice: Anything he can throw, but also particularly fond of baseball bats

Other: MBTI is ENFP; probably a Hufflepuff; mother died in a robbery, so he’s not a big fan of Stella’s thievery, but understands that it’s necessary because of their lifestyle, but will not condone unnecessary violence in the process of said thieving

• Posted at:

- r.  q u e e n

Front sm

sneakygirl1

aka BlueDolphin595

Stella Remington and Nathaniel Calvert

Stella carefully stepped into the cramped motel room, being sure not to accidentally snag the wire that was stretched an inch above the floor at the door frame, attached to a tiny bell.

“That was fast,” came a voice from the table.

“He was severely inebriated.” Stella stepped into the room to find Nathan with his back to her, unpacking plastic bags full of takeout. “It was a decent package.”

“Package?” Nathan smirked and turned towards her. “Didn’t know you played that way.”

She didn’t bother responding to that, setting her handbag down onto the countertop. “I’m going to shower,” she said. “Dig in first if you’d like.”

He hummed, the only indication that he’d heard her before he turned away and began fishing around in the bag for utensils.

Stella spent no small amount of time in the shower. While she usually never went more than a week without getting somewhat cleaned up, it had taken longer than usual to shake off the things that had been following her for as long as she could remember. They followed Nathan too, though not as persistently. She’d resorted to wearing much of Nathan’s clothes to mask her own scent, and it had helped.

Upon straggling out of the shower, Stella threw on some old clothes and proceeded to begin packing her few belongings into her backpack, which she’d carelessly tossed onto the bed. She then went back into the bathroom to clean up.

“Packing already?”

Stella didn’t have to turn around to know that Nathan was leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom, arms crossed and a disapproving frown on his face. “Those things found us faster than usual at the last motel,” she replied, wiping down the bathroom to remove traces of her scent. “I don’t want to risk them finding us again.”

He sighed and uncrossed his arms. “We’ve only spent two days here.”

“And I don’t want to make it a day too many,” Stella answered. A pause as she turned and met his eyes. “I guess we don't have to leave tonight. Tomorrow morning. And we need new clothes.” She returned to wiping.

Another hum as he brightened up at the idea of being able to help. “I’ll go out and get some for the both of us. Any preferences?"

Stella straightened and turned to him. “You have thirty dollars on you,” she stated, and he didn't bother asking how she knew. “Thrift store, three blocks away. Baggy mens clothing. And a cap if you can find one.” She hesitated and met his eyes again. “Please.”

A nod, crooked smile, and he was gone.

Stella reached for the Lysol canister and sprayed down the bathroom.

• Posted at:

- r.  q u e e n

Front sm

osirisphoenix39

aka TopazDragon105

AYLEN

Aylen was having a rough week. In fact, in the two and a half centuries she had been alive Aylen had only ever had one week as bad as this one. But that was ages ago. Aylen’s memories of the event were recondite, and had since been repressed and reshaped into her new identity. No one knew the real Aylen because as far as she was concerned no one needed to. “Give them anything else to focus on”, her mother used to tell her, and she did. She became the outgoing one, always cracking a joke or pulling a prank, doing anything to take the focus off her. It was working, gods it was working so well until this week. Then she got the boot from Artemis herself. Just like that centuries of hard work went down the drain as Aylen watched her world shatter. The girls she had grown up with shunned her and Artemis refused to speak to her. For the first time since that ancient day, Aylen was truly alone. Unless - she thought - she could prove she deserved otherwise.

Still adorned in her silver Hunter’s parka and black cargo pants, Aylen had set off for Long Island, New York. As she walked briskly through the city, Aylen considered her options. The Hunters had made it clear where they stood, that was a non starter. But… Aylen’s mind began to spin, her ideas became thoughts which spun into full-fledged plans. Plans that could get her killed, yes, but that could also redeem her. She grinned, for the first time that week, a smile that carried her right to the entrance of Camp Half Blood.

“Hello?” she called, deciding it was better not to cause a scene by walking in. Her prayers were answered when she noticed a man wheeling towards her.

“Chiron!” Aylen exclaimed, as recognition set in.

“My dear, what are you doing here?” he looked confused. “ You are not allowed to be here.” he looked uncomfortable.

“I know.” she sighed. “I just needed some help...”

“I wish you the best, but there is no help here for you. Please be on your way now”. Chiron turned and wheeled away from Aylen, the tears cascading down her cheeks unnoticed.

That sadness morphed, first into fear and then into something much more dangerous - anger. Left unchecked, Aylen knew it could destroy her, but there was no time to vent, no time to feel. Feelings were for normal people, for people without anything to lose. When Aylen allowed herself to feel she allowed her emotions to control her. Aylen hated being controlled.

She hopped in a taxi, bottling her anger and pushing it down, down for another time. Right now Aylen needed to focus on redemption. She may no longer be a Hunter but she could still rely on years of experience from tracking beasts and men. So she followed her senses, followed that cold shimmer in the air that told her the Mist had been manipulated. Aylen followed it  through the city; ignoring the lovers who lined the streets and the families crowded in stores that looked like they were older than she was. She followed it through alleys and opium dens, bars and brothels, before finally arriving at a run down Motel that absolutely reeked of demigods. Aylen stepped inside, briefly discussed arrangements with the clerk, and found her room where sleep took her on swift wings.

• Posted at:

Cali.   6

r e m n a n t

o f

a n o t h e r

t i m e

Your identity is valid ll Firebirds forever!

Front sm

authordragon9

aka BandArt9

Branch: Ekaterina

Name: Vincent

Appearance: Tends to only wear black, short and dirty black hair, brown eyes, Wears beanies almost constantly. 

Godly Parent: Hades

Backstory: Vincent was always a loner, started out sitting alone in a school yard to walking around town and leaning in a back alley watching the sleezy men try to hit on women his age, or watching drunk men fall asleep in the alley. Vincent never had enough money to buy a place to live on his own, so he lives with a friend that's always at work which gives him enough time to take food and stuff for his own things. Vincent learned to speak to ghosts at a young age. Started making money off of it by parents who wanted to speak to their dead children, or children who wanted to speak to their late parents. He then started to use it against the people by causing the ghosts to haunt them, Bringing them back to his alleyway in which they would perform another session. Vincent was almost arrested upon being discovered, but ran away by hiding in his shadows.

Personality: Loner, doesn't like people too often. Often gives a glare or a look of hatred towards the men (and women) that look at him.

Strengths:Can see in the darkness, not 100%, but very well. Vincent also self taught himself kickboxing for protection.

Weaknesses: Alcohol (Very lightweight), People who are nice to him, People who think he's safe with secrets

Fears (abstract): That there are other people like him. That People do the same things as him. That he isn't the only one.

Weapon of Choice (if any): small pocket knife in his back right pocket. Easy to reach and used, as it has been used before.

Other: Fatal Flaw is Pride, Too prideful in what he does and wants to be the only one who knows his powers. Ego of a Slytherin, Brains of a Ravenclaw.

• Posted at:

Vincent Darklight

Dissociative Identity Disorder

Traveler of worlds

Old-timer of the MB sense 2011

Front sm

spyunicorn1

aka FieryLucian3

Not sure what this is because I did it at 3 am (I'M SORREE KLARIE) but yeah if it's bad, feel free to ignore it or something xD

I’m awoken by my phone’s alarm, and also a string of frantic texts from Zoey.

11:10 am – SAM

11:10 am – I NEED TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE DATE

11:11 am – CALL ME IM NOT WORKING TODAY

11:11 am – I HAVE A FAMILY REUNION

11:12 am – LIKE WHO DOES A REUNION ON A SATURDAY MORNING??????

11:13 am - ANYWAYS

11:14 am – SAM WAKE UP YOU LAZY ADULT

I groan, stretching in my little hole, and then type a reply back.

11:17 am – calling in ten

She replies almost immediately.

11:18 am – Darn right you should -_-

As soon as I leave my hole, I dial Zoey’s number. The battery’s at 23%, and she’s a chatty person, but it should hold long enough for me to get to the library.

She answers promptly, and she recounts the details of yet another of her disastrous dating adventures. I listen patiently, trying to give her appropriate reactions at the right times. She seems to buy it, or at least not notice it.

When Zoey doesn’t work, I get my sustenance from other places. There’s another little store on the other side of town with cheaper food. The downside is that not only it is far, but it’s past a few shady places, too. Even Feuilly and Bahorel don’t like going this way.

I weave through the streets, past all kinds of people. I haven’t been this way in ages. I keep my head down, trying to act casual. Zoey’s still blabbering about how she spilled melted liquid cheese on her date’s mother’s boyfriend, but I’m not entirely tuned in. There’s an aura in the air, one that I haven’t felt in ages.

I can’t place it, but it feels like a memory slowly bubbling to the surface.

I keep walking, now hyper-aware of my surroundings. I’m only a few blocks away from the store when someone crashes – plows right into me.

“Sorry,” I say instinctively.

The figure mutters something back – I don’t quite catch it. But I make the mistake of looking behind me.

The silver parkas, the black pants – it lines up. The hairs on th eback of my neck prickle. I’m near demigods.

Zoey’s asking me something on the other end, asking if I’m okay, but I immediately break into a run. I give her a too-quick farewell, and disconnect from the line.

My mind whirls as I dart in between people on the streets. Cell phones attract monsters. Demigods mean trouble. There is a Hunter of Artemis alone in New York. Demigods. Cell phones. Monsters. Hunters. Alone. Trouble. I almost forget why I’m running – and then I crash again.

Bags go flying. I end up on the ground, dazed and confused, in front of a thrift store, apparently. Then my field of vision is filled up with two faces looking down at me. The pair’s a sly-looking brunette, and a tall blond guy who looks ten times less intimidating than his partner. Said guy offers me a hand up, and I accept gratefully.

“Sorry about that,” I say, as soon as I dust myself off. They nod, the girl curtly and the boy politely, and start leaving with their bags. I’m thinking about how the girl unsettles me, when I realize –

“Hey!” I call back. “Have you, ah, happened to see my phone?”

The girl turns around. “Your phone?” she asks nonchalantly. Next to her, the boy mutters, “Stella.”

He's warning her. She’s a flawless liar, but I know better. It’s in her eyes, her aura. I know why she makes me uncomfortable now.

I narrow my eyes. “Yes, my phone. I’d like it back, demigod.”

• Posted at:

"Correct!"

Front sm

authordragon9

aka BandArt9

Vincent woke up and slammed snooze on his alarm. He looks over at the clock: 6 O'clock. He groans softly and gets out of bed, grabs his black jeans off the floor, sliding on He walks over to his closet and slides on a shirt; Today is a shirt with a red flame on it. He walks out of the house, grabbing his phone and ignoring his sleeping best friend and roommate and heads out to the center of town and down to his resident Alleyway by one of the more popular Nightly Hangouts and sees a sleeping man, obviously hungover. Vincent bends down to look for a wallet, but finds none.

"Strange. Why didn't he have a wallet?" Vincent looks around the boxes and old bottles of booze, but finds nothing. Sighing, he leans against the wall and pulls out his knife and spins it as he watches the men in suits walk to work and the children with backpacks run to school.

bzz bzz Vincent perks up, obviously have zoned out for a bit. He looks around and pulls out his phone. Get out of town - A friend

What? Vincent looks around, rubbing his sudden hurting wrist. He looks around and remembers last time his wrist hurt, he met his best friend, who can remember everything and terrified of spiders.

He slides his knife back into his pocket and walks back to the house, ignoring the sudden shadows surrounding him.

• Posted at:

Vincent Darklight

Traveler of worlds

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Raven's POV

A groan escaped Raven as the sound of a potential fight streamed in from the outside world.

The art store was like a cocoon of warm and comforting things, and Raven was happy to work here. Quite the opposite of Xander's work.

Annoyed, she checked the clock. Her shift had just finished, so she could go outside and give the noisemakers a piece of her mind as a civilian without having to be reprimanded by the manager. This was one of the much emptier streets in the city, and yet they found a place here to argue!

"If you're going to argue, can you please keep your voice down?" She practically demanded the instant she opened the door and gazed at the people outside. She crossed her arms, glaring at the people. There were three of them, a boy and a girl off to one side, and another a few steps away from them. Something seemed familiar about the girl...

"Raven?" the strange girl asked, forgetting about the little shouting showdown they just had. The younger girl immediately stiffened, eyes narrowing as she pulled the sweater around her hips a little tighter

"How do you know my name?" She stepped outside, shifting her weight to one leg, arms still crossed. She was younger than them both but she knew her dark tank top and skinny jeans paired with the eyeliner on her eyes gave her an edge, no matter now slight.
"I see you at the club sometimes. You're that kid's friend - Jackson's friend. I visit there a lot." The older girl replied, mostly unfazed by her.

"Uh, hello?" The other person snapped, crossing their arms. "My phone?"

"Not so fast," The strange girl answered, crossing her arms too. "What was that you called me? A demigod?"

"A demigod?" Raven repeated faintly, turning the word over in her mind. It seemed familiar... Then, she groaned softly. "Are you in a gang?"

The older girl laughed, shaking her head. "Gangs are too big. Tell me, what's a demigod?"

The other person shot a slight look at Raven, dark auburn-reddish curls slightly obscuring their eyes, which she defiantly returned. Then, they sighed. They seemed like they were trying to hide something, but wanted to reveal it to the others, too.

"Can we go somewhere more... Private?" After a heartbeat, they added, "You too, kid. Raven, was it?"

Raven squinted slightly. "My shift just finished, but I don't even know you. Why should I?"

"Trust me."

A snort escaped her. "Yeah, okay. Just because you tell me to trust you, I'm gonna follow you, a complete stranger, all becau-"

"I might be able to tell you a thing or two about your parents."

That got her attention.
"What can you know about them?" Raven's voice came out as a low, accusatory hiss.

"Not much right now. I'm Sam, by the way." Sam fixed their eyes on Raven, then the two people opposite her. "But I do know you are on the run from impending monster doom. I know you live your lives in fear, even though you don't show it. I know-"

"Stop!"

The yelped demand came from all three of them at once. Raven clutched onto the handle of the door to steady herself, trying to quell the growing panic dancing under repressed memories.

Growling. Strange scents. Whispers. Whispers, much too loud. Where was she? How old was she?

Something was down the alley. Something was right in front of her. Something had wicked, gleaming eyes.

Where am I? What is this?

Stop touching me! What's happening?

HELP!

She looked up at Sam with huge, scared eyes. Beside her, she was sure she could hear the other two gasp as well, but she couldn't turn, she couldn't move, she couldn't even blink, she couldn't, she couldn't, she couldn't!

"I-I c-can't. Help."

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z

Front sm

sneakygirl1

aka BlueDolphin595

Stella Remington

It was decidedly not every day Stella encountered someone whose emotions were so compromised.

Raven’s breath was becoming ragged, her eyes wide and glassy.  She clutched onto the door handle of the art store until her knuckles were white.

“Panic attack,” Stella finally said to no one in particular, nodding towards Raven.

Sam immediately reached out a comforting hand, while Nathan stepped forward to offer soothing words of his own.  Stella did nothing of the sort.

“Hey, sweetie-” Sam began, eyes softening.

“There’s nothing there,” Stella cut off.  Nathan shot her a warning glare, but she decidedly ignored it.

Raven’s eyes whipped to her, breaths shallow.

“Whatever you see or hear or smell, it’s not there,” Stella continued, brushing past both Sam and Nathan to peer directly into the girl’s black eyes.  “Do you understand me?”

A few more breaths, and then a slow nod.

“Good, because we need to move,” a voice came from a few yards away.

Raven and Nathan jumped, and Stella would be lying if she said she hadn’t nearly leaped out of her skin at that.

“And who are you?” Nathan asked, stepping towards the voice and subtly pushing everyone else behind him.

“Aylen.  But that’s not important right now,” the voice replied, and a person emerged from the shadows.  A girl, tall, blonde, with a silver jacket and black pants.  “I need to get you all somewhere safe.”

“Nuh-uh,” Sam replied, shaking their head and backing away.  “A Hunter of Artemis and demigods in the same place?  It means nothing but trouble.”

“Tell me what a demigod is,” Stella said, and Sam froze in place.  “Tell me, and I’ll decide whether or not to go with you,” she nodded towards Aylen.  “And I’ll give you your phone back,” she said to Sam, who had all but forgotten about the missing phone.

Sam seemed about ready to leave without the phone anyway before Aylen stepped even closer towards them.  “You ever study Greek mythology?”

No one bothered to reply.

“Well, you know those gods, right?  Twelve of them.  The Olympians.  They’re real.”

A pause, as if Aylen were wondering if she’d lost her audience yet.  Everyone remained decidedly silent, so she plowed on.  

“They take human forms, sometimes.  And they, ah, produce offspring with other humans.  That’s what a demigod is.”

“No way,” Nathan blurted. He turned quickly to Sam, who had gravitated over to Raven to wrap a comforting arm around her shoulders. “You’re saying Stella’s one?”

“Yes, and you probably are too, but I don’t understand how you’re still alive,” Aylen said, not giving Sam time to reply.  “If you weren’t aware of what you are, how did you hide yourself?  You all have a strong aura.”

Stella’s brows furrowed.  “Hide from what?”

“Monsters.  Haven’t you ever seen one?  How have they not found you?”

Sam looked increasingly ready to flee and take Raven with them.  Nathan only stiffened at the word “monster”, and Stella willed herself to not look at him.  “What do they look like?”

Aylen shrugged.  “Ugly’s the general word used to describe them.  Like nothing you’ve ever seen before.”

“How do you kill them?  The monsters.”

“Weapons of celestial bronze.  Now, why don’t we head somewhere else to finish this conversation?  We're not safe here.”  Aylen then walked away with the confidence of someone who knew people were going to follow.

Stella and Nathan exchanged a glance.  I want to know how to kill them.  For good, he read in her eyes.  He only nodded, blue eyes darker than usual.

And, well, a deal was a deal.  Stella quietly passed Sam the phone and nodded at Raven as Nathan stepped up next to her and put a hand on her shoulder, almost in a protective matter.  As she turned to walk after Aylen, she had the distinct feeling that getting caught stealing wasn’t going to be the worst of her problems today.

• Posted at:

- r.  q u e e n

Front sm

spyunicorn1

aka FieryLucian3

((written at 3am lololool))

Aylen brings us into the dingy hotel near the thrift shop. It seems like it used to be a grand place, reserved for only the finest of visitors. Something must’ve happened to burn the gold paint off the ornaments, to turn the red carpets dull.

The aura is even stronger here, almost like a stench. I haven’t been around it for almost a year, but the precautions are coming back in my head now. Always have a weapon on you. Always keep an eye out for anything that could even be remotely dangerous. Always be aware of your surroundings. Always be as inconspicuous as possible.

I make a mental note to dispose of my phone later.

Once Aylen chats with the woman behind the desk and she lets us through, we naturally fall into a line. I take the rear, behind Stella and her comrade. Raven follows Aylen, and she leads us up three flights of stairs.

Aylen’s alone, I realize. Usually, the Hunters stick together, at the very least, in pairs. A solution bubbles up in my train of thought, but I ignore it. There’s no way it’s possible.

Aylen takes us through a maze of hallways. I automatically try to memorize the directions. Take a left on the stairs, then left, then the first right.

Her room’s 420, so there must be rooms on the ground floor.

She fumbles with the lock for a few moments, and leads us all in. The need for silence is implied, especially when Stella hisses, “Nathan!” after her comrade nearly trips over his own feet.

“There’s a couch over there, if you want.” Aylen jerks her head inside the room and closes the door behind us. Raven slowly edges into the far side, and Stella and Nathan take the other two seats. I shift nervously, bouncing on the balls of my feet.

Aylen reappears in the room with glasses of water, and hands them out to us. She seems more relaxed now, but it’s forced. It’s like the fake enthusiasm for job interviews, but at least she’s trying.

When she gets to me, she mutters, “Throw out your phone as soon as possible. And by the way, it’s nice to see you again, Sam.”

I nod, and she adds, in a normal voice, “You can sit on that other couch, too, you know.”

I nod again, and do as I’m told. The cushions shift as she plops herself next to me.

Silence.

Stella exchanges looks with Nathan. They’re having a silent conversation. I turn away and accidentally make eye contact with Raven.

She takes it as a cue to blurt out, “Okay, why are we all here?”

Aylen slowly raises her eyebrows. “Right, yeah, that.”

“Yeah, I’d like to know, too,” Stella pipes up. “First, someone says I’m a demigod, then someone has a panic attack, and now you’ve appeared from out of nowhere to bring us to a shady hotel, and, it’s just – what’s going on here?”

Aylen shoots me a look. I shrug, and she replies, “Well, you are demigods. All of you, I think. And that means that you’re the children of Greek gods.”

“I, uh, got a weird vibe from you first,” I add, nodding towards Stella. “You probably have a goddess for a mother, and I’m thinking Athena.

“But Aylen’s right, you’re a demigod too.” I say, looking at Nathan. “I didn’t get a vibe from you at first, but that’s probably because I’m not familiar with your parents. I’m guessing Apollo or Ares, but it could even be Hermes.

“You, however,” I say, turning towards Raven. “I think it was you that was the worst. A primordial’s child? Really? Unless you’re really good at hiding or something, I’m surprised you’re not dead by now.”

“Mhm, Sam’s got quite the nose for demigod-smelling,” Aylen says, chuckling, and the mood lightens somewhat. “But, yeah, if you want more information on your ancestry, you’ll have to visit Camp Half-Blood.” She holds up a hand to stop Stella’s question, and says, “Which I will talk about later. Anyways, there’s a goddess, her name’s Artemis, and she’s got, ah –“

“A girl gang,” I supply. “In a way, I guess. It’s called the Hunters of Artemis. She basically gets a group of girls who are usually demigods, and they fight with her to like, save the whales.”

Aylen laughs. “What Sam means is that we – or, they –“ she corrects, her tone hardening, “– fight things to help others. This could mean killing monsters, or delivering things, whatever.”

Stella’s smirking now. The idea probably appeals to her. Nathan’s nodding, impressed, and Raven seems interested too.

“So, now that they know what we are, do you have anything else to explain?” I ask Aylen.

She furrows her brows, and replies, “You go first, Sam. Tell them how you, ah, left the Hunters.”

I frown at her, puzzled, but continue anyway. “Okay, well, I’m Sam, nice to meet you, pronouns they and them but if some idiot comes up, just use her or she, and, well, I used to be a Hunter of Artemis. Aylen didn’t mention this, but when you become a Hunter, you don’t age. It’s very slow. So, I look like a teenager, but I’m actually 144 years old, I think. And Aylen’s even older.”

“250,” she says, proudly.

“Yeah, that’s ancient. The geezer could probably name the #1 hit from 1821, which, by the way, was Beethoven’s Ode to the Dankest of Joys, for the 69th week straight. ‘Twas remixed by ya boi Ducreux. But she looks 18, can you believe it? Dermatologists hate her.”

Nathan chuckles, Raven’s grinning, and even Stella’s almost cracking a smile.

“Joking aside, though,” I continue. “I was a Hunter for about, 130 years? I became one when I was pretty young, but I don’t think I really ever fit in. I mean, I was pretty good at the fighting, but, I don’t know, I just didn’t really feel the girl power, y’know? So fast forward to the 21st century, all these LGBTQ+ issues are coming into play. That’s when I discovered what non-binary was. It used to be classified under a mental illness or something, or maybe it wasn’t even recognized.”

Aylen’s nodding. “Yeah, bring that stuff up in the 60s, and people are going to throw you out.”

“But anyways, when they started raising awareness for us non-binary kids, that’s when I felt really comfortable talking the girl boss, Artemis. I told her that even though I loved helping her save the world, I just didn’t feel like I

belonged with the Hunters because I no longer identified as a girl. She was really nice about it and she didn’t zap me into a bajillion pieces, she let me leave in peaces. That was about a year ago and I’ve been living here for about the same time. So, long story short, I join the Hunters, I realize I am not a girl, I leave the Hunters.” I turn to the other Hunter in the room, and raise my eyebrows. “Your turn, Aylen. Tell them your story.”

• Posted at:

"Correct!"

Front sm

blackbutterfly1262

Sorry to interrupt. Can I join?

• Posted at:

ANNIE CAHILL

Proud SLYTHERIN

DANCER

SINGERATHLETE

GYMNAST

"The world is quiet here"

"Darling I'm a nightmare dressed as a daydream!"

ME = Teacher: "Why are you talking during my lesson?"

Student: "Why are you teaching during my conversation?"

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Annie: Send in a form as to what you would submit for this RP, and we'll have a look. Make sure it's detailed! :)

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z

Front sm

blackbutterfly1262

Name: Sarah Attlefer

Appearance: Long blond hair tied firmly, classic green clothes, bow and arrow slung behind her back, a determined chin set forward as if reaching into a new adventure, tan skin, green eyes, average hight.

Godly Parent: Athena

Backstory: She was a poor girl who was sent to work as a maid at the age of 10. She had to do all washing, cleaning and cooking and as she had a bad temper, she would get impatient and angry at the littlest things. She was sacked and she went to live on the streets. An orphanage took her in and a family of 13 kids took her in. They were so mean and rude that she fled in terror. She met kind teens who soon became her friends and she stayed with them.

Personality: Brave, kind, friendly, understanding, sweet, determined, willing, steadfast, sarcastic, can be rude to mule-headed strangers:)

Strengths: Determined to reach her goals, is skillful with a bow and arrow 

Weaknesses: Can be unhelpful at times when she is needed

Fears (abstract): Afraid of being bad at something, afraid of loosing

Weapon of Choice (if any): Bow and Arrow

Other: She is a Gryffindor.

• Posted at:

ANNIE CAHILL

Proud SLYTHERIN

DANCER

SINGERATHLETE

GYMNAST

"The world is quiet here"

"Darling I'm a nightmare dressed as a daydream!"

ME = Teacher: "Why are you talking during my lesson?"

Student: "Why are you teaching during my conversation?"

Front sm

authordragon9

aka BandArt9

Annie: We have discussed about adding you to the roleplay, but due to the ideal that we did not want to add anyone, we will have to deny your request. Apologies for wasting your time. 

• Posted at:

Vincent Darklight

Traveler of worlds

Front sm

authordragon9

aka BandArt9

Also a small PSA: all but one of us (me) have started school, so We will post POV's when we have the chance. 

• Posted at:

Vincent Darklight

Traveler of worlds

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Raven's POV

"Raven!"

A muffled cry interrupted the thin blanket of tension and anticipation laid upon the room. Aylen, who had opened her mouth to speak, promptly closed it, eyebrows furrowed slightly. "...Who is that?"

The yelp came again, outside the room. The voice sounded weak, desperate. "Raven, please!"

Both times, the calls sent jolt shooting through the girl's veins. She shot up, out of her seat, and scrambled to the door. "Jackson?"

A pause from outside. A careful shuffle. "Who's with you?"

Raven glanced behind her. A sea of confused faces looked back at her.

She swallowed nervously, nausea from fear and confusion and adrenaline being forced back down to her core. "Others."

As customary, she searched her thoughts to find a question only Xander would know the answer to. To make sure it was him.

You could never be too careful.

"What's one of your less common nicknames for me?"

"Birdy. What colour did I dye my hair in fourth grade?

"Green." With those words, Raven opened the door, to see the wreck that was her friend standing in front of her.

Ruffled hair, skewed glasses, unfocused eyes, and a bleeding cut across his cheek, Xander looked like he was barely holding himself up. Almost right away, his knees gave out and he slumped against Raven, the weight of his satchel pulling him down further in her arms.

"Get the blood cleaned up." The voice beside Raven made her jump slightly, and she turned her head to see Sam there. "He's perfumed himself down. That's good. But clean off the blood, it reeks of him."

"Did the kid get in a fight?" Nathan's voice came, not too far behind.

"'s bleeding again?" Xander's voice came, more of a whine as Raven half dragged, half carried him to the couches. "I cleaned it up, promise! Hurt my ankle, too..."

"Attacked by a monster for sure." Aylen's voice was grim. "Kid. Is it dead?

Xander nodded, adjusting his glasses as Raven crouched over his ankle. "Came back from dance. Got attacked. Killed it, though. Changed clothes and scent. Didn't leave a trail." His voice wasn't quite sharp, and his words were a little dreamy. "Could sense a bunch of you here. Who are you?"

"He killed a monster? He doesn't even know what he is!" Aylen said sharply.

"He does know of the monsters, however," Nathan offered.

Xander wiped his cheek gingerly, smearing the blood across his paler-than-usual skin and long shirt-sleeve. "Sprained ankle?"

"Sprained ankle," Raven confirmed, running a hand through her hair. "Xander, listen to me. They're like us, hm? They see the monsters too. Sam and Aylen here, they told us we're... demigods? The gods from Greek culture, they're all real."

"And you're their children," Sam offered. "We all are. You, however... I can barely sense it on you. I couldn't even tell you were of godly blood."

"Sam," Aylen said. "Legacy?"

Sam tilted their head. "That is a possibility."

Raven sponged off the blood from his cheek with a damp towel, holding it in place to stop the cut from reopening. "Got all that?"

Xander was frowning, brown eyes darting between all of them. "Greek gods? Legacies? What?"

"Think he's got a concussion?" That was Stella. "He seems confused enough." Then, she frowned. "Wait, Xander?"

Xander halfheartedly raised a hand. "Xander Jackson, that's me."

"Jackson was an alias?"

He shrugged. "Without lying about it not being my name, yeah."

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"