Front sm

tsunamininja5

Branch: Tomas

I'm not much of a reader today, but before I started writing a lot, up until seventh grade, I read quite a bit. Here are my favorite books:

Legend by Marie Lu - I don't like reading dystopia at all, but Legend was different. It was awesome, the only dystopia I've ever liked.

Young Samurai by Chris Bradford - Epic. Just epic. The most amazing thing you will ever read! Books 4 - 8 I would recommend for 13 and up, though (although I read them when I was twelve, but you're talking to someone who grew up watching Star Wars and Indiana Jones movies); this IS about samurai warriors, remember. He doesn't sugarcoat anything.

Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke - Originally written in German, this unique dragon adventure story will not disappoint you! One of my favorites when I was younger, but I would recommend it for fifth grade and up.

Wings of Fire by Tui T. Sutherland - This is what inspired me to start writing in the first place! Love this series!

Shark Wars by E. J. Altbacker - It's about sharks fighting. Pretty simple. It's really creative and even has some prehistoric sharks in it, so it's really cool. The covers are animated, but keep in mind that this is about sharks and the author definitely doesn't sugarcoat anything. I'd recommend this for ages 11 and up.

Seekers by Erin Hunter - It's about bears on a journey to the Arctic. A very unique adventure story.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

Branch: Ekaterina

Sound like good books

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

#Youcanbeanythingwhenyouread

Front sm

dogyellow583

Branch: Ekaterina

I've only read Legend, but looks like a cool list ^_^ I was going to read Wings of Fire at one point, but haven't gotten around to it...

• Posted at:

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me