Do you like writing?

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Branch: Janus

So, I know there used to be a lot of writing and fanfics on this site, but since I came back, tbh, I haven't seen that many new ones. So I decided to start a writing prompts thread! I'll post a new prompt every couple of days and you can choose if you want to answer it or not. Anyone can join anytime, and I recommend doing as many as you can, even if you don't like them or ship the characters or anything, because I found that it really improves one's writing in the end. Just copy and paste the prompt before you submit, so I'll know which one I'm reading. So, without further ado, let's get started with our first prompt!

A ballroom full of Cahills, screaming and running every which way was immediately silenced by a loud gunshot. Ian's eyes widened to the size of saucers as Amy Cahill whimpered in fear at the gun pressed against her head. "Move and she dies," threatened Cara Pierce.

Well, I am definitely interested in seeing where this one would go! *chants Amian repeatedly into the distance*

~Vanessa~  

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

dawndancer15 aka ButterflyActress33

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

"Charming, 'andsome, and speaks French? Amy, keep him." - Marguerite Beaufort

Updates every Tuesday and Friday! 

Read the new and improved rewrite at: forums/topics/287662

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Branch: Tomas

A ballroom full of Cahills, screaming and running every which way was immediately silenced by a loud gunshot. Ian's eyes widened to the size of saucers as Amy Cahill whimpered in fear at the gun pressed against her head. "Move and she dies," threatened Cara Pierce.

The silence carried on for what seemed like a thousand eternities. No one dared to speak, and no one dared to move, knowing that if they did, they would lose Amy Cahill forever.

Forever . . .

Ian and Amy's eyes met, fear evident in both of their expressions. Ian, afraid of losing Amy. Amy, afraid of saying goodbye to Ian.

From behind a curtain the shadow watched, knowing of the love between the boy and the girl, and remembering the love she had once had for a boy not unlike Ian. Tall and handsome. Dark hair. Dark eyes.

Stop thinking about him, she told herself. You've got lives to save here.

Silent and unseen by Pierce, the shadow crept along the edge of the ballroom, just behind the crowd. Her heart beat with the love she'd had for the boy she'd lost and raced with the hatred for his killer, somehow simultaneously. Remembering her years of training, remembering what it meant to be a Tomas, remembering what it meant to be a Cahill, the shadow gave the signal to her guards.

Chaos was the result. Beautiful, total chaos . . .

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

@Samurai: Wonderful job, such great writing - you are incredibly talented, my friend!

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Thank you! I'm writing several books at the moment. Hopefully they'll be available in bookstores and on Amazon within the next few years. :)

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

@Samurai: Well, I cannot wait to read them!

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

Branch: Ekaterina

I love this writing prompt, vanessa and would like to finish it but I am way too busy. but I will be following along, I love reading other people's stories!

The story is awesome so far by the way!

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

#Youcanbeanythingwhenyouread

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

@Shadia: No worries, you can come back any time and do whichever prompt you want or you can just keep reading along, I totally get it if people are busy, so no need to stress!

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

New prompt time! Remember, you can do whichever prompt you want!

Natalie’s eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. Wasn’t an afterlife supposed to be more . . . peaceful?

Have fun!

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Natalie’s eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. Wasn’t an afterlife supposed to be more . . . peaceful?

All around her was silent mayhem. She saw the destruction, but she heard nothing. People could be seen screaming in terror as fire chased them and magma fell from the sky, cascading down from the clouds. Soundless explosions made the ground beneath Natalie's feet tremble. Buildings and mountains collapsed. The seas began to boil. Everything was falling apart, burning, dying . . .

Frightened, she glanced at her feet to make sure that the ground on which she stood was not ablaze as well. And that was when she saw that she was not standing on the ground. She wasn't standing on anything.

She appeared to be floating in midair, high above the world and the sky, watching the end of the world unfold. It was as though she was behind a wall of glass, unable to help anyone and powerless to stop what was happening. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she watched the world end from where she was in the afterlife. 

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Bump

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

@Samurai: Slay meeeeeee!

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

A new one!

Dan didn’t believe in miracles, at least, not until that car crash happened.

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

I'm interested to see how this one turns out . . .

Well, at least I’m not being tried for treason, Hamilton thought to himself humorlessly. Oh wait - yeah, I am.

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Even though it doesn't look like anybody's here, I'm still gonna keep posting these prompts, aka random scenarios that pop into my head! Here's a new one: my favorite crack ship . . . Hoperam! Vikope? Whatever they're called, I'm all for it!

Though clearly in pain, Hope Cahill commanded herself to dispel the grogginess in her mind and register her surroundings, but the sight that met her left her lost for words. What had happened last night, and how did she end up in Vikram Kabra’s bedroom?

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Another one!

“But how do I tell him that I love him?” the redhead asked, worry set deep in her eyes. “Sinead, why don’t you just tell him what you told me?” Jonah replied, a laughter faintly present in his eyes. Immediately, the girl felt guilty. It wasn’t exactly proper to ask your ex-boyfriend for advice on your new relationship.

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

love your prompts

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

#Youcanbeanythingwhenyouread

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

@Shadia: Thanks, girlie!

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Another one!

Jake hated her with his whole heart. It was all her fault that he was going to die today.

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

beastlygale14

Ohmygoodness Vanessaaaaaa!!!

I miss your prompts uwu

Suddenly it doesn't feels like acads are weighing down

• Posted at:

Hello {^~.~^} •

Sage Heavenswheel 

Despairing Art Student/Pre-College Teen

Formerly AquaBloodhound/DarkSoul33

*currently on a college-results-i'm-dying hiatus*

*currently on a need-to-paint hiatus*

*currently on a project hiatus*

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

I'm kinda late to the party but I just found about this thread and I just wanted to write this prompt! :) I know what you mean about not many fanfiction on the site anymore, and I tried too to make these kind of threads to encourage people to write, I hope this one helps people!

“But how do I tell him that I love him?” the redhead asked, worry set deep in her eyes. “Sinead, why don’t you just tell him what you told me?” Jonah replied, a laughter faintly present in his eyes. Immediately, the girl felt guilty. It wasn’t exactly proper to ask your ex-boyfriend for advice on your new relationship.

Sinead hugged her legs and buried her face in her hands. It had been almost half a year since she and Jonah had broken up, but that strange feeling was still there, even if they both acted like everything was okay. Even if they had broken up because they had both agreed that they were better off friends, than a couple, it was still weird.

Why did Hamilton have to be Jonah's best friend? Why were things so complicated?

She groaned and rubbed her eyes. "I mean we've been together for about a month now...isn't it too rushed to say 'I love you'?"

Jonah looked away and another wave of guilt hit Sinead. Why did they start this conversation in the first place? Stupid, stupid Sinead!, the redhead thought and mentally punched herself.

"Look" Jonah started "Ham likes you a lot; I can tell. So, if you feel that way, I don't think that it is a bad thing to tell him. I mean he is your boyfriend..."

Silence. Sinead recalled the moment she and Hamilton went over to Jonah and told him that something had happened between them. The truth was, that they wanted his permission. And Jonah had smiled and said that everything was fine and that it was perfectly okay, since his relationship with Sinead was in the past.

But Sinead couldn't forget how broken that smile was.

She slowly stood up from his couch and started grabbing her stuff. "I'm sorry I came here, I'll just leave now, I mean Amy was busy and I didn't know where to go and-"

Oh god, she was rambling again.

"Sinead." He stood up and grabbed her arms. "It's okay. Nothing is wrong. Everything is fine."

She looked at him and felt her eyes going blurry. Did she hurt him when she started going out with Hamilton? Jonah's thumbs slowly started gently caressing her arms.

Oh no.

"Uh-I have to go. Thanks for...the conversation" she said under her breath and before he could say anything she rushed herself out of his apartment.

-

She hadn't realized how long she had been walking. The only thing she knew was that it was night now. She wrapped her arms around her body and tried to control the shake of her body. It wasn't freezing, but it was cold enough for her to shiver, because the shirt she was wearing was too thin to make her warm.

She felt desperate. Did Jonah still feel something for her? Did she keep hurting him this way?

Two raindrops fell on her head and then it started to rain. You must be kidding me. She felt her clothes sticking on her body but didn't move to cover herself. She just let it and raised her head about to face the rainy, night sky.

Until she heard someone screaming her name. With teary eyes and mascara running on her cheeks, she turned around and saw Hamilton running towards her. Her heart started beating faster the more he came closer.

"Sinead!" he shouted again and reached her. He grabbed her shoulders. "What are you doing out here? Why aren't you answering your phone?" he was shouting.

"I-I-"

"Do you have any idea how worried I was?" His hair was wet and his clothes were sticking on his body as well. But the expression on his face just screamed one thing.

Worry. He seemed worried sick about her. And Sinead couldn't hold her tears anymore.

"I-I'm sorry, H-Hamilton" she sobbed and dropped her face on her hands. She slowly felt strong arms wrapping around her body and after a few moments, she felt his lips on her forehead.

"I thought something happened to you, and I called, and you weren't answering-god, don't ever do this to me again, Sinead..."

And that was the moment she felt it. That was where she belonged.

In Hamilton's hug.

LONG POST AGAIN SORRYYY!!! :3 Hope it's okay though although it's kinda rushed.

~APHRODITE~

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Ninjas, Ninjas, Ninjas in pyjamas! (Let's show them who we are!) **follows trap dance :P**

Proud Little Black Star

Aphrodite, the dark queen of CCMB

\m/ metalhead 4ever

#RememberSkylarAndAnyoneWhoDiedfromCancer

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

@Aphordite: I . . . I  . . . LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! AHHHHHHH, so good to see that this post is still alive and well! What a beautiful story, incredible interpretation, truly! And tension between Sinead and Jonah . . . Love this girlie, keep up the good work!

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

I'm sorry for the hiatus, everyone! Here's a new prompt to cheer you up!

In actuality, Atticus couldn’t care less about what everyone else thought. All he knew was that he was going to help her.

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Have fun with this one!

Mary-Todd didn’t want to admit it to herself - much less anybody else - but every time that he looked at her, she felt as if she were coming to a boil.

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Branch: Lucian

"We could have been together!" She said tears running down her cheek, "but you choice this witch over me." 

Ian tried to calm the situation and Dan was being Dan. When Cara said simply. "If you can't make the right choice, I'll make it for you." And after saying that she pulled the trigger.

The End!

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

(30) Nickname: Rad - 8818

i might not be on very much, I am not working on a book titled Nina Down Under

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Natalie’s eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. Wasn't an afterlife supposed to be more . . . peaceful? Or so she had thought, after all she had tried to do everything in her power to make right the wrongs that she and her brother had committed while trying to get the 39 Clues in order to create the Master Serum to become all powerful and the heads of the Cahill Family. But the sad fact was that behind the backs of her family she had continued trying to collect the various ingredients that made up the Master Serum, but because Dan was the only one now who had the full formula to make the Master Serum, when she tried to improvise What she had made up turned out to be a whole lot more deadly then she had expected and by the time she was killed she had already had a few months left to live.

And upon waking up and seeing that she was sitting in an empty room with all of the walls made of glass, where she could look out but not interact with what was happening around her.... She saw horrible scenes of her brother Ian, of Dan and Amy of the various Cahill Family members that she had grown close to grieving her loss and of them growing older and in turn passing away in front of her eyes, as they fell in love and in turn having families and loved ones who grieved their passing. She was also shown scenes of her Father not really caring about her death of her Mother in an insane asylum driven mad by the Formula that she herself tried to create. She realized that because of her greed she failed to see what was right in front of her, of what mattered the most, her Family. And as she sat in that room she came to the realization that she would never see them again, and she broke down tears streaming down her face as her brother's face appeared in her mind. And as she kneeled down crying she managed to whisper one word "Ian"

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Jake hated her with his whole heart. It was all her fault that he was going to die today. Why did he have to be born with this irregular heart? If only he could have been born to a different Mother, a different Woman! He thought bitterly an oxygen masked strapped to his face, the device monitoring his heart beat beeping on sounding as if it was mocking him as he listened to the way his very own heart was betraying him.

"Jake!" He turned to see the last person that he wanted to see walk in, his Mother had a bright smile on her face as she walked in and went to hug him. But he's ice cold attitude seemed to give her pause.

"What do you want?" Jake snapped as he refused to look at the Woman who had cursed him, had given birth to him and placed this burden on his chest. "If you only came here to see if I was still kicking." He moved his left foot weakly. "There now go away." 

Jake listened as she placed something on the table near his bed and then as she left not stopping to say good bye. But when Jake turned to look at the table he saw it was a picture of him with her when he was younger. He picked up the picture angry beyond belief as he saw how happy he was before this curse reared it's ugly head, "If only...." He saw weakly throwing the picture at the wall.  The nurse came by a few hours later to give him his daily medicine and she swept up the broken glass and tossed the frame and shards of glass in the trash bin, before putting the photo onto the table next to Jake. Who simply took his medicine and laid down to sleep. 

Jake passed away in his sleep that night with Nurses and Doctors rushing into the room at the sound of the monitor flatlining. But were unable to revive Jake. 

THE END!

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

But no, I don't really like writing.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

@Rad: Love it! Especially Jake's prompt, that was very creative!

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Here's a new one!

Olivia refused to believe that this was all she could do for her family. She couldn’t have just cursed them to an eternity of misery, it wouldn’t be fair.

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger